Work is Hell (Nallore & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Work is Hell (Nallore & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:09 pm

Recently, the world was shaken by sudden arrival of a huge business company, Abaddon Inc. From a seemingly small-town little business, they'd rapidly grown into a global super-company, with all sorts of businesses, from stocks and finances, to delivery and to property, they seemed to have their hands in everything, and Abaddon Inc. was aquiring other companies, quickly merging their workforces into their own without delay. It was quite strange how nobody ever complained about losing their job, in fact they only had pleasant things to say about the change, at least, those who HAD been kept on.

One such company had just recently been acquired by Abaddon Inc, where a young man named Ryan worked. When news of the company's purchase by Abaddon Inc. was announced in a staff briefing, it didn't take long for their new CEO to arrive. A young, shapely woman in a business suit, with well-tanned skin and long brown hair, beautiful face with black glasses over her purple-coloured eyes... purple? Anyway, the woman, who'd only revealed her name as "Miss Chantel", quickly set up an office and arranged it so that no-one could see inside, the new blinds she had fitted blocking out sight into the office. Once that was done, she began interviewing the employees of the company one-by-one. They would go into her office when summoned, and then... well, strange noises could be heard, moans and slaps and impacts and gurgles, but nobody could see what happened. Eventually, the interview would end, sometimes in minutes and sometimes in hours... And those who left Miss Chantel's office looked... very shaken, and very worn-out, as if they'd been put through some intense exercise. Some never even seemed to come out of the office, maybe nobody noticed when they left before Miss Chantel called for another interview?

Regardless, after a few days, and some co-workers not returning to work, whilst the others remained tight-lipped about their interviews, Miss Chantel would saunter over to where Ryan worked, and leaned over, her business-suit displaying her ample cleavage. "...Ryan, right?" Miss Chantel asked, her voice sweet, yet sultry. "I was wondering if we could have a little chat, in my office? Just to review your resume and contributions to the previous company. Don't worry, this is just a formality I need to do... would you mind stepping into my office?" Miss Chantel asked him, a wry smile creeping up her face.
Nornico
Heavy user

Re: Work is Hell (Nallore & Nornico)

Postby Nallore » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:26 pm

Ryan was sitting in his cubicle, ever since the company had been bought over by Abaddon Inc. he couldnt help but wonder why the company was bought over, he thought that it was really weird seeing that Miss Chantel had purple eyes. But he didnt think to much about it as he spent the days working like normal sending out emails out to his supervisor, he would occasionally watch his fellow coworkers coming in and out of Miss Chantel's office and the weird noises as well coming out from it. Then them coming out looking like a mess or not even coming out at all. Ryan couldnt help but wonder if they had been fired or not with those who had never came out of the office, he continued to do his work however.

Ryan spent most of the afternoon sending out some emails and reading some others, when he heard his name being called his attention turned to see the CEO standing in front of him. His eyes wondered over to her cleavage that was showing, and couldnt help but blush slightly seeing it as he turned to look up at his new boss and nodded slightly, he was a bit nervous and wondered if he was going to be fired or not. "Yes of course ma'am." Ryan said as he went to finish sending out his last email and shut off his computer, he started to make his way towards her office. "It's nice to meet you by the way." He said as he extended a hand out towards her to shake.
Nallore
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Work is Hell (Nallore & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:09 pm

Her smile became a brief smirk when she noticed Ryan's eyes glance to her chest, though she didn't say anything about it, or let him know she'd even noticed. She sashayed away whilst he tended to his computer, hips swaying as she walked. She waited by her office door for him to come over, and when he offered her his hand, she blinked in surprise and stared down at it in almost confusion for a second. "...Oh! Right, sorry" She said, quickly with a smile as she proceeded to shake his hand. "Sorry, I must be a little distracted, it's nice to meet you as well, Ryan" She told him with a smile. "Now please, come inside" She ushered him, leading him into her office.

It was a pretty normal looking office, all things considered. Filing cabinets, shelves, a desk and some chairs. Nothing seemingly out of the ordinary. Miss Chantel closed the door behind them, the door clicking as it was closed. "Please, take a seat" She offered, gesturing to the simple armchair positioned before her desk, whilst she walked around to the other side of her desk, and stared out of the window that was behind it, looking out over the cityscape.

When Ryan sat down... that was the moment, everything went crazy.

Tight bands suddenly coiled around his wrists and ankles, locking him into the chair. They felt like leather, and were as black as it too. Miss Chantel, with her back to him, gave a sigh, her upright and professional posture relaxing a bit. "You know, I'll be grateful when all these interviews are all over... I'm getting so tired of holding up this charade... at least you're one of the last ones on the list" She said, happily.

Whilst she was speaking, Ryan would notice that her body, from what he could see, was changing. Black coloured horns emerged from the sides of her head, curling backwards and around the back of her ears before pointing forwards. A dark red, spade-tipped tail began to snake out from the backside of her smart business pants, and... something, between her legs, began to bulge out against her pants. Two lumps, one big and round, between thighs, whilst the other was longer, growing against one leg of her pants.

"Maintaining this human form is so uncomfortable as well, so making the most of these interviews has really kept from just losing the plot. Oh well, work is hell, I suppose, still... won't be long now before the Employee Assimilation Trials have been finished, and I can stay in my natural form for good again" With this, Miss Chantel started to walk back around the desk, and stood before Ryan, leaning back against the desk. Her skin had turned from tanned to a scarlet red colour, and her purple eyes seemed all the brighter... her chest seemed larger too, almost straining against her suit. The bulges in her pants were also easier to identify now... An enormous pair of balls and a huge, thick cock that was stretching as far as her knee in her pants.

"Now then, Ryan, I'm going to perform a series of tests on your competence and compatibility... Here in Abaddon Inc., it's not just about how much work you do, but how much effort you put into it... We're not just financially-fuelled, the efforts, exertions and energies our employees bring to their work is a tangible resource for us, one that's given our higher-ups and company executives the edge and the power to expand business exponentially... And it's my job, right now, to test how much you bring to the table... Once this review is over, if I've deemed you a productive member of the team, we'll discuss your employment contract"

She grinned, reaching over and delicately stroking his cheek, and running a hand through his hair. "For now though, we'll first review your... oratory skills" She said, smirking. "Any questions, or protests, I suggest you make them now, before you get a throat full of my cock" She told him, starting to loosen her pants.
Nornico
Heavy user

Return to Private Roleplay