Watching the Henhouse (with Whitebrand)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Watching the Henhouse (with Whitebrand)

Postby MasterGryph » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:47 pm

"I look forward to hearing what you have in mind then," Lyvia said, "Oh, Sylvia slipped in while you two were on protection duty. I assume you'll want to speak with her before the big introduction."

"Thank you, we will." Miss Russet sighed as the harpy hopped away to rejoin a small flock in one of the main area's many side rooms, before glancing over at Brand to gauge his expression.

"Well, it sounds like you'll be lucky enough to meet our clerical liaison shortly," she said, "I do hope all this rushing from place to place doesn't exhaust you."
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:47 am

"I only just arrived," Brand said, allowing his attention to be taken from harpy backsides. "I'm charged up and ready to go. Eager to meet the fledgeling."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby MasterGryph » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:59 pm

Fledgeling Sylvia had been wearing a drab cloak when she came in, in an attempt to avoid notice. Now that she was safely in the hideout, she'd removed that to reveal her ornate but revealing armor stylized to resemble scales. Her hair was dyed with streaks of metallic color, and she'd apparently been sparing a few cantrips to keep clean (the word orison was falling out of use even among experts on divine magic).

"I'm honored to meet you at last, Sir Whitebrand," she said kneeling down, "Your reputation has spread far and wide."
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:04 pm

Brand waved off the "sir".

"I work for a living," he joked. "And I'm not a recognized knight. Brand will do. Well met, Sylvia. I hope we can work well together. What sort of support does the Temple offer?"

To his credit, Brand tried to keep his admiring gaze subtle. His eyes lingered over the curves if her body for only a second longer than a casual look. He mentally filed her under "potential prey".
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay