Eden's Growth: Furry Post-Apocalypse (Ultimated and Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Eden's Growth: Furry Post-Apocalypse (Ultimated and Darian)

Postby Darian » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:31 am

The 'Ankles' were foothills on a large mountain range... one that opened up onto one of the grand wastes, with trade routes and civilization to be found. Only few people move out here, in the wilderness, away from easy access to the ruins civilization... but the town of Rockfield did so, attempting to keep away from the larger, more complicated gangs and polities there.

That meant the only real problem was the wildlife. And while the town wall kept out anything really dangerous... sometimes going out into the nearby mountains was dangerous. Too dangerous for the simple water-workers and farmers there. Thankfully, one could still hire someone with a gun to go shoot any troubles that showed up from the mountains or the wastes...

or in this case, a bunny with a gun.

A tough looking armored buggy pulled up near the foothills, just at the edge of the road that lead back to town. Out of it climbed a tall, impressive looking bunny that actually stood taller than most men, not including her ears. She stretched a moment, then leaned on the roof of her buggy and surveyed the terrain with casual grace.
"Whelp, this is where they said the tracks started. If somethings drawing them here, there's plenty of places to hole up." she murmured to herself. "Still, I could use the money, and some extra meat... practically a vacation, hunting mole rats. Maybe I should catch one alive..."

The brown bunny pulled trusty looking rifle and a well maintained revolver from her car, and paused for a moment. "Eh, Probably won't need the MG, but I should take some insurance." She pulls out a handful of grenades.

"Okay Kelly..." she says with a small smile, pulling out a handheld taser. "Lets go catch some lunch."

(Could be forest, could be rocky mountains. Up to you!)
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Re: Eden's Growth: Furry Post-Apocalypse (Ultimated and Dari

Postby ultimated » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:04 am

The area that Kelly has arrived at is... Somewhat disconcerting, in that weird "something's not right" kind of way. It looks to be a perfectly ordinary small forest, possibly even just a grove. Trees a few metres tall, short grass, berry-bearing bushes...

All completely opposed to the normal forests one gets in a wasteland like this. Where are the gnarled, twisted trees with no leaves whatsoever fiercely competing with each other for minerals and water? Where are the vines thicker than a man's arm and covered with bright red spikes the size of needles? The predatory plants that gobble up wildlife simply because there are no nutrients left in the stricken soil?

It's almost pleasant here, for goodness' sake. Is that a flower? A flower that's not been grown by some mutated flytrap type of plant? There's even a pleasantly cool breeze blowing under the shade of the canopy above, the heat of the wasteland dissipated by the boughs above. Her big ears can pick out running water up ahead, along with the sound of creatures moving about... What a creepy place.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:52 am

Kelly shivered for a moment as she stepped closer to the trees. This place reminded her of the White Wood, and that place was a nightmare. Sure the trees there were more or less harmless, glowing white... but the bloodseeking creatures that haunted and hunted The White Wood were really nasty and especially twisted. On the other hand... this place wasn't as... quiet as the White Wood got.

"Okay... this place is weird." She gave a few cautious sniffs, and checked her wrist... "No major radiation, and it doesn't... smell bad, but..."

Her ears picked up a several animals, but none of them seemed larger than a bug or small bird. She glanced up, curious... and then flexed her long thick legs and hopped several meters straight up, easily hanging onto a branch as gravity slowed down. Kelly stared around as she saw small birds flitting among the trees. Sure some of them still had serrated beaks, but none of them were overly aggressive... Well one of them scrawed angrily at her, but it was keeping it's distance.

She was rubbing her chin as she dropped down to the ground, resuming walking like she'd hopped down a step rather than over ten feet.

"Probably should tell the town about this... they didn't mention anything like this out here." Kelly murmured, but heard a bigger creature snuffling and rooting around further ahead. She crouched low, leg bent and moving forward on all fours, her ears perked and eyes peeled as she crept behind some berried bushes...
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:30 am

A calm and peaceful place like this out in nature is practically unheard of, which would be why the area is so strange and noteworthy! If everything is not as it seems, then it's dangerous and might need to be quarantined, eliminated, or at the very least documented and avoided. If it really is a peaceful little forest grove... What would that even mean? A perfectly ordinary patch of greenery returning to the world out of nowhere? It's not a natural occurance either way...

Peering out from the undergrowth, she can see an open clearing up ahead. Mossy rocks rising out of the ground with a very pure-looking spring bubbling down into a stream... And at the side of that stream, she can see her quarry, the large hairless rats scampering about and nibbling at the grass and drinking from the stream, along with... A strange red-furred creature. It's hard to see what it is, but it's quite large for a rat, covered with thick fur, and currently has its back turned to her as it drinks from the stream...
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:40 pm

"The heck?"

Kelly has hunted a lot of creatures, and one thing she knows about mole rats: they're ornery little bastards. They wouldn't tolerate anything that isn't another Mole Rat on their territory, though they tend to flee and avoid anything they know can eat them. Which, unfortunately, is a lot of things. Something the size of this red furred creature would definitely be something they tried to fight.

They weren't acting like Mole Rats normally would, either. Normally they only come above ground when hunting, and they're cagey and aggressive then. Or they've been forced out of a burrow, and are scared and angry.

They don't... frolic. Kelly watches for a moment as she watches one mole rat playfully butt it's head into another, causing a small harmless tussle. another is chewing on a rad-roach... (damn things get everywhere)

Kelly shakes her head, and decides to try and catch the strange red rat. This would be easy, assuming it went down like she hoped...

Her butt wiggles a bit as she tenses her legs, then her powerful legs launch herself over the clearing in a single bound, landing right next to the red creature... which she jabs with her taser. It's rated to give bears pause, though it isn't on max power.

*BZZZZRRRRT*
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:36 pm

The rats scatter, shrieking, as Kelly emerges from the bush. Hearing the thump behind it, the red-furred creature begins to turn, one wide eye locking onto Kelly's silhouette, a rich blue circle surrounding a thin black slit of a pupil... Before the taser digs into her side and lets out its voltage.

Deterring a bear is one thing. This creature is possibly around the tenth of the mass of such a creature. Its body tenses up tightly as blue sparks leap between fronds of fur, teeth clenched, eyes rolling up into its skull, and then it slumps onto the floor, chin resting in the shallows at the bank of the stream. Both eyes are closed and its body is limp, although Kelly's large ears can still pick up a pulse.

Now that the creature is down, Kelly has a better chance to examine it. For starters, it appears to be bipedal. It's covered in two-toned fur, a rich shade of red with creamy white accents. Its build is... Peculiar. It's like somebody took the nose of a shark and stretched a dog's face over it. Or maybe a rabbit's face? It's fuzzy and triangular, shaped almost like a wedge of cheese.

Its body is lithe and slim, much more so than it had appeared earlier. Its chest and stomach don't show any signs of gender, but nor does its crotch area at that, so it's hard to say without a more in-depth "analysis". Its upper limbs end with hand-like paws, small pads visible on the surface to enhance grip, and ending with small claws which, while not sharp enough to cut or pierce at rest like this, might do some damage if slashed with. The legs end with surprisingly hand-like feet, which probably can't be used to grip anything particularly well, but probably afford decent balance on uneven terrain or in the branches of trees.

The other striking feature is its tail. Large and fluffy at the base, and long like a rat's, yet coated with more of this two-tone fur until it ends in an almost comical puff of fur (lightly smoking after the taser pulse). Perhaps it's used to regulate heat more efficiently? The ears are larger than other mammals' too, so maybe it's adapted to life in a wasteland... But if so, what's it doing here in this grove?

Oh... And she can't forget the scent. Her nose may be sharp enough to pick up scents that humans might not, but this creature's smell is rather pronounced. What she had previously taken to be fruit growing on the bushes nearby are (at least in part) actually originating from this creature, the smell of strawberries clinging to its fur. It's a deep-seated scent too, not as though it had put on a perfume or rolled around in berries, but as if fruit is the actual scent this creature produces. Another deep sniff to confirm - yes - there's also a hint of rich cream in there. What a bizarre combination.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:13 pm

Kelly looks over the stunned creature for a moment, taking in that it ISN'T a non-naked mole rat... it smells WAY too good for that. Some kind of wierd, fruity small that she's never smelled before... except maybe some cleaning chemicals back... home.

Her face falls as the thought of 'home' crosses her mind like a dark cloud. Kelly banishes the thought quickly, instead focusing tying up the creature like it's a hog. Hands are bound behind it's back and and it's ankles and feet are tied together, tightly this time... she doesn't want it using those toes to get free.

Kelly gives it some thought as to how she's going to carry the creature and hunt the rest of the mole rats... but then she looks down at her chest, and she smiles. Well, its not like this will take long... and the fluffy tail might even tickle a little.

When the creature awakes again, it would find itself in a dark, warm place. It's... comfy, like she's been wrapped up in a thick, thick blanket... or it's been snuggled into a pile of furry friends. Except... it's most recent friends don't have fur.
And while they were very clean... they didn't smell as good as this. There's a... a hint of something dark, and just a bit of bitter musk. Exotic, almost. and another scent... almost like acorns, except lighter and sweeter. (Dark chocolate and hazelnut.) And something is breathing heavily, and there's... there's a single strong heartbeat, not many small ones...

Is... is there some light before it's snout? just like... a foot away...
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:24 pm

The creature eventually comes to. It takes a few hours, given what it was hit with, but eventually it begins attempting to move about - only to discover that its limbs are tied! It squirms about for a few moments, before pausing again. An earthy smell, whooshing wind, a heartbeat... Is there a creature nearby?

"Hello?" it calls out in a distinctly feminine voice. Hesitant and nervous, she squirms a little more before continuing. "Um. Hello? Is something there? I uhm, I won't hurt you! Please untie me..." How... Unwise. Most things capable of tyinig someone up probably don't have the best of intentions! Yet here she is, drawing attention to herself...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:03 pm

"... huh." comes a mature voice. It's a woman's voice, but a bit rough around the edges. "You can talk. didn't think you could, what with wandering around naked."

The voice is... well, not loud, but it IS close. Like, REALLY close, except it's coming from around her!

"You don't gotta worry about hurting me though." The voice sounds distinctly amused. "It's why I got you tied up after all. and where you are right now, even if you tried biting, it wouldn't do much good. Bit of a fun trick, really..."

The soft, warm fur, and it's short fur, so it's mostly flesh, shifts slightly around her.

"I suppose if you can talk, that means I should introduce myself..."

There's a shifting and squeezing from below, and the creature would find itself pushed gently upwards... and the fur would part away in a solid line and she would find herself face to face with the brown bunny who appeared out of nowhere. almost nose to nose... her ears would pop out and be squished against a pair of light brown breasts! The soft flesh is still pressed tightly against her lower jaw.

"Names Kelly Bunca, short-stuff. Sorry about the shock, but I thought you were some kinda rat. You got a name?" The brown bunny asks, a wry smile on her face. Obviously she's used to talking to someone stuck in her chest... but it's very clear she's in control right now.
Last edited by Darian on Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:17 pm

(Oop, figured I ought to establish, but is Kelly anthro or demi? I can't think how to picture her right now xD)

"W-wah!" exclaims the creature as the voice booms around her, then blinks somewhat as she's thrust upwards into the light. She takes a look around for a few moments, left, right, up, then down... And finally seems to realise where she is. "E-eep!" comes a second protesting noise, the creature wiggling for a moment, before suddenly going very still. You are currenly neck-deep in a space that can't be more than a few inches deep, and a moment ago your head was a foot below here, says her brain. How deep does this thing go? Does it just, keep going forever? You keep wiggling and you might just find out...

Shaking herself out of her stupor, she trips over her tongue in an effort to reply: "Nova! My name is Nova Catherina," she splutters. Facing towards the woman, she tries to lean back a little, her pointy nose pressed up against the rabbit's. She seems at a loss for words for a few moments, before simply adding: "Where am I?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:39 pm

(Anthro: She's fully furred and got a rabbit head. She's got a light brown heart shape covering her cleavage and an upside down one on her pussy, with the point on her belly button. She's also got the rabbit foot paws, but human hands. I'm having fun with this! Might need to slow down before long, but so fun!)

"Well, currently, you're tied up in my cleavage." The bunny quirks an eyebrow at the funny little creature, who might find it a bit difficult to lean back... she'd start slipping back down into the booby trap! Kelly seems to be greatly amused as she watches Nova's face as she realizes that. Thankfully, she doesn't tease much...

"But, we aren't too far from where I tased you. I just finished up my hunting trip, so I figure now is a good time to ask some questions, if you're feeling rested. Stuff like, what you are, and where you're from... where the heck all these weird trees and grass came from. Last I heart there wasn't a river north of Rockfield, and it's the closest town, so they'd know."

Her eyes narrow slightly, and Kelly leeeans forward to push her nose gently but firmly against Nova's own snout. The small creature would feel herself slip downward a centimeter.

"I'd suggest you answer honestly... and don't worry about it being a long story... I've got time." Kelly says in what she thinks is a pointed manner... then she leans back against her buggy and waits for Nova to answer.
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:47 pm

(Ahh, I see! Cute~)

Despite all the intimidation and danger of slipping into the unknown, Nova's first words after all this are: "Hunting?" Her ears fold flat and she looks genuinely crestfallen! She wiggles a little, then goes still once again as the back of her head comes into contact with soft flesh and fur, her face poinitng upwards like someone who just barely knows how to swim and isn't doing so well at keeping their head above the water.

"Ah, um, w-well, my name's Nova, I'm a s-sergal," she begins to splutter, clearly not used to, or comfortable with, confrontation. "I'm an exile from my tribe" - she doesn't seem eager to go into any great detail as to why - "who practices druidic magic. It's my d-dream to restore the world to how it used to b-be before the wastelands, a-and, and that's why I've been growing trees and t-taming wild animals!" By now her cheeks are being pressed inward upon by the encroaching breasts her speech speeding up as she hopes to avoid being lost below.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:18 pm

(more like big and sexy! She's built! XD)

"Exile, huh?" Thankfully, Kelly doesn't seem too interested in pressing for details, and instead follows up with a different question. "Wait, you're saying YOU did all this, with the trees? And tamed the mole rats?"

The bunny leans back and flexes something, and Nova feels herself pushed back up a little bit, letting her new acquaintance peek out a bit more. She did so love edging like this, with her secret compartment... Kelly found it was a great way to play with prey she needed or wanted to keep alive and talking. All it would take is a leaning back a bit more and loosening up, and Nova would vanish!

Kelly looked askance to her side. "I almost feel a bit bad about taking out so many of them. Still, Giant Mole rats are huge pests, and that nest was WAY to many for the surrounding area."

If Nova followed her gaze, she'd see ten of her molerat friends bodies trussed up like a fresh catch, ready to be hauled to the town. It isn't everyone, but it IS a lot of them!

(if that's a bit too grim, I can change it!)
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:54 am

"Y-yes! It's taken months..." gasps Nova, panting gently as she's allowed to reclaim a little ground in terms of the abyss beneath her!

Kelly can practically feel the sergal's heart drop as she lays eyes upon the bodies. Her ears droop, her body slouches (even with the risk of vanishing below ever-present), and she looks on the verge of tears! "N-nooo... They were doing so well!" she whimpers, sniffling softly. "I know they might not look the most appealing and have a b-bad reputation, b-but they have s-so many remarkable features... Th-they're good at regulating their own b-body temperatures, they're l-long-lived for what they are, and th-they're resistant to oxygen deprivation and radiation! Th-they weren't hurting anybody..."

(No no, this is fine! A little character development!)
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:48 pm

Kelly quirks an eyebrow as the wierd creature sniffles and slumps down into the softness of her breasts.

"Yeah, they were totally harmless... until there were too many of them in one area and they start forcing each other out into the farmlands near here. Digging holes in fields, chewing through pipes and wiring, oh, and not to mention trying to rip the faces off anything that looks at them funny. Most giant mole rats aren't nice. They tend to try and eat small children."

Kelly wiggles her torso a bit, pushing Nova back up a bit further, enough so that her neck is free and she can almost feel her shoulders. It's weird... like the her shoulders should be squeezed into a tight line, or the breasts stretched around her body... but it's like space is bent so that she sits comfortably without any stretching or squeezing.

"Mole Rats breed almost as much as my species, and that's not a good thing." Kelly continues. "and even if they didn't cause trouble for the locals, they're still prey creatures: that many mole rats in one place would bring bigger, nastier predators into the area..." The bunny trails off, then smirks slightly. "Well besides ME, anyway. And you don't gotta worry too much... I didn't kill all of them."

She points to something just behind Nova's head. if the small sergal turned around... she'd see a swollen brown belly with shapes bulging it out as they wriggled weakly inside it.

"I saved a couple for myself," Kelly finishes, with some satisfaction. "Now, the important question is... what, to do, with you?"
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:58 am

Nova whines again, sniffling softly. "Th-they haven't done anything wrong! They're just... Living. You can't have only the pretty parts of an ecosystem, it doesn't... Work like that. You need pests because without them, predators have to turn to other sources of food, and... And if you remove them, either the next step up starves or something else comes along to take their place... It's not... It's not as easy as just reintroducing the creatures you like..."

When she looks over her shoulder and sees the swollen, round belly, she whimpers again! "Please let them out! They were happy here... They... Th-they didn't..." she mumbles, blinking back tears as she looks right into Kelly's eyes!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:09 pm

"I'm pretty sure the locals don't want any ecosystem, kid. The next step up from giant mole rats is giant radscorpions, bears, or bees." Kelly shivers slightly at the last one, but it passes quickly. She also doesn't seem that impressed by Nova's whining. "I mean, seriously, ALL the wild-life around here is nasty. Nobody wants anything to do with it. You must have lived in some kinda bunker paradise to not know this kinda stuff."

Buuut, when she meets Nova's teary eyes, Kelly pauses. Her own heart red eyes twitch as she takes in the tears forming in Nova's eyes, and the mumbling of the little creature who smells of sweet fruit.

The rabbit lets out a bit of a huffy sigh.

"Well, there IS something I know the Rockfielders would be really happy about, if it's you that did it." Kelly says in an mild tone. She holds up a metal canteen. "I just filled this from the river that's running through your forest, ran it through every test I had on me, and it came up clean. No radiation, no magic screwery... clean water. Didn't even have to run it through my purifier to get grit out."

She sloshes it once next to Nova's head. "Now, if you actually did that, the town might be a bit more forgiving of a bunch of new critters in their backyard. Clean water is a premium anywhere."
Last edited by Darian on Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:24 pm

"O-oh," replies Nova, getting the feeling that she's not quite getting through her point to Kelly, but that perhaps it's best she explains later, preferably from better footing. Her position is inclining her to simply agree with everything Kelly is saying, despite her current personal feelings.

She perks up a little when the clean water is brought up. "O-oh, yes! That was me," she replies, ears perking up a little. "It's... A k-kind of magic, but it's not harmful t-to life! Quite the opposite!" she adds quickly, feeling that going back on "no magic screwery" wouldn't necessarily go down well. "Have you ever encountered d-druidic magic? It's a kind of magic that draws on the power of n-nature to create natural effects, unlike sorcery, which d-draws on mana to create unnatural effects. P-purifying food and water is a p-pretty basic skill, and with enough time and care, s-small ecosystems can even be established! I grew that entire grove, and I've been staying there to ensure the ecosystem can b-be self-sustaining, b-before I t-try anything on a larger s-scale."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:54 pm

Larger scale than all this? Kelly wondered, but did not say aloud. Still, this funny creature seems earnest enough, unless she's playing innocent VERY well.

"I've never heard of magic that was good for most life in general... most purifying tends to involve fire or lightning." Kelly leans back on the car again, looking down curiously at Nova. "buuuut, you've got an honest looking face. Tell you what... I got a deal for you. If you actually can purify food and water, I'll take you into town and let you plead your case to the townsfolk. Give you a shot at convincing them to leave your little 'ecosystem' alone."

She takes a moment to pat her squirming belly. "I'll even keep these two alive until I leave town for good. If things work out, I'll release them back into the wild."

The bunny looks down at Nova's face, eyebrows raised. "Can't get any fairer than that. Those farmers have enough problems and more than enough reason to live around here too."
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:17 pm

Nova wiggles softly as she listens to what Kelly has to say, occasionally glancing back at the big belly behind her or the cavernous cleavage below. "I, er, don't suppose I really have m-much of a choice in the matter," she replies, defeated, nodding her head a little. "I'll talk to your townsfolk, b-but... I er, don't normally... T-talk to people that much. L-like I said, I'm an outcast, a-and most of the people I've met have been s-scruffy people traveling in vehicles who t-took pot-shots at me." Sounds like she's talking about bandits. Has she been out here in her little grove all by herself for however long she's been here without socialising almost at all?
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay