A Mismatched Mentorship (Sas & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Mismatched Mentorship (Sas & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:43 pm

"Uhhh... hehe, like I said, new girl, still learning the ropes" Zardi told the bandit, giving a bashful smile and scratching the back of her head. She blinked as she felt Stephen slipping deeper, and her brows furrowed in suspicion, before they were both distracted by the guardsman making an announcement. Zardi, at Stephen's suggestion, started to move over to where the vocal guard had been shouting from, with intent to follow him deeper into the caves, or to wherever he was going.

"...Are you getting comfortable enough in there?" Zardi whisper-questioned, with a smirk. "If you keep digging deeper, I might not be able to get you out, you know?" She said, giving a little giggle. "Just try not to move about too much, Master, feeling you wiggle against my boobs kinda makes me feel kinda hot, you know? And you don't want me to make lewd noises in the middle of a mission, right?"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Sas » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:52 pm

"Errrr keep your head together Zardi, I am doing my very best here ok. You just please make sure we chase that guy, even if he figures out we are following him we need to get some info out of him." The fox kicked his legs carefully trying to not sink any deeper but by shaking her bosom around it only made things worse. As Zardi sped up and to close the gap between the guard he took a few sharp turns making it not the easiest job in keeping the trail but eventually he walking in a closed off room, closing a sturdy wooden door behind him. The voices of two people could be heard inside, possibly more.

It was awfully quiet. By now normally Stephen would have already gave advice or some commands. When Zardi looked down she would pretty much see his face pinched between her tits with his wriggling foxy arms still sticking out upwards. A mildly angry tone coming from her chest in the most muffled form. "Oh god I hope she sees I'm stuck" he wriggled, afraid to move too much as to completely sink down and fall. His little nose was filled with the mild scaly odor from her body and in fact it wasn't too bad either. Stephen got a bit stressed and embarrassed he led this go so far without daring to ask her to take him out. "I have to get out before she gets caught or runs into trouble."
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:52 pm

"Don't worry, I'm on it, you just relax" Zardi told him with a smirk as she kept pace with their target, and although it was a winding, rough path, it was as Zardi had told him; The half-dragon seemed quite at home in the darkness, surrounded rock and low light. Sometimes, she would even bounce of the walls with her feet to take a corner more efficiently. Whilst Stephen could feel the flow of her body, if he had enough room to see, he'd be able to tell that in these close, craggy walls, Zardi actually had quite a bit of grace in spite of her tall, powerful frame. She was moving through the tunnels like he would naturally. If she had a bit more common sense, she might have actually made a great thief apprentice to the minute mentor.

When she arrived at the door, she pressed herself to the wall beside it, cocking her head and listening in for a while, unaware of how flustered her mentor was getting in her cleavage. "Sounds like there's at least two of them, but there could be more..." She whispered down to her chest without looking. "What's the plan, Master? Do we wait it out, or do we go in and surprise them?" She questioned.

After a moment of silence, she finally tilted her head to look down at her chest, finally witnessing Stephen all but swallowed up by breasts. The tiny thief would see Zardi's huge face bite her lip, trying to hold back an goofy grin, a snort of amusement managing to escape her. "Do you need a hand, Master...?" She purred, almost sultry-like, as she brought her hand up, and extended a finger for him to grab. She didn't pull him out herself, oh no, she simply gave him a ladder, of sorts.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Sas » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:10 pm

Stephen grabbed her finger with his tiny hands, firmly gripping it before pulling himself upwards. He gasped for air before showing his red embarrassing face, it was clear he needed to do a lot of effort just to escape the passive grasp of Zardi’s cleavage. He pulled as hard as he could wriggling his entire body and kicking his legs, Zardi’s bosom simply jiggling in response. After what took at least 20 seconds his torso was free again as he still held tightly onto her finger, knowing if he’d led go it would be only a few moments before being sunken down between her breasts again.

“We have no time to play games right now” he said in response to her playful grin from earlier. He continued to pull himself up and climbed along Zardi’s hand onto her shoulder. “Phew, didn’t think I’d ever have to do something like that”. He took a moment to catch his breath, taking a peak down her cleavage and realizing he should have estimated that better when je jumped in there. He shook his head to get back to the case at hand. “Did you hear something from inside the room?” before Zardi’s had a chance to reply a loud voice interrupted them, a guard storming towards them from a side passage. “Hey you! What are you doing here?! This is no place for the cargo crew! Halt!” The fox shut his mouth, maybe he only saw Zardi. There was a little table next to the door just like the one in with the dagger pinned into it earlier only this one was occupied by a dozen more cups, not empty this time either but filled with mead. “Shit” the fox had to think quick and jumped around Zardi’s back into one of the wooden cups with a small splash. The smell of the mead quicky absorbing into the fox’s fur. “That smell is going to last a while but at least he didn’t see me” Stephen looked up to see how Zardi was going to deal with that nosey guard.
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:06 pm

Zardi used her free hand to cover her mouth, stifling all of her chuckles and giggles of amusement as she watched Stephen desperately trying to escape the confines of her chest. She had to admit to herself, seeing her little mentor squirm and struggle against parts of her body was pretty... entertaining. She could already imagine the fun and games she could have with this, it would certainly make these kinds of quests all the more interest-

She was roused from her thoughts by Stephen finally able to speak and snapping her out of her revelry. She gave a groan of a sigh as she remembered they were still on a job right now. When she was about to tell Stephen what she'd overheard from the other side of the door, she was yet again distracted by the thundering arrival of the bandit guard upon their position. She felt Stephen flee her shoulder, and her eyes were sharp enough to catch sight of him hiding in a cup before she turned to face the new arrival, with only those precious seconds of turning to come up with a cover story...

"...Um..." She began. Good start. "I'm not in the cargo crew..." She said slowly, as her story came to her. "...I'm in the mining crew, that's it! The mining crew, yep yep!" Zardi said, grinning at the guard before pointing at the rock walls. "Mister Artemus was worried about cave-ins, and since I'm an expert, he's had me going up and down the tunnels, all day, looking for weaknesses... we can't move the cargo if there's nowhere to move it, right?" Zardi told him. "And I gotta say, this tunnel? Little sketchy, look-" Zardi began, before she put a hand against the wall, dug her claws into the very earth, and with a grunt, tore out a fractured shard of pure rock... something that would be impossible for a mere human's strength.

"See that? Shouldn't be able to do that, like, at all, you know. This tunnel could be dangerously weak, so I need to check the whole place out" She told him, before a grin suddenly split across her face... and in the dim dark of the tunnel, and with her imposing physique and height, that grin down actually looked... rather terrifying.

"If you don't believe me, we can both go and tell Artemus about this together, but I'm sure he won't be too thrilled about being interrupted to be told something he's already aware of, don't you think?" Zardi pointed out, with a smile, before reaching over and patting the bandit's head. "You're doing great work though, Mister Guard, but you need to relax a little... if you're getting jumpy at every stranger you see, maybe this career ain't for you, you know?" Zardi suggested.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Sas » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:15 pm

The guard scanned her from top to bottom "Mining crew huh?" He mumbled while Zardi continued her explanation, nervously at that but still her strength was intimidating. "No no, no need to call Artemus, just be quiet around here ok." He proceeded to turn around and walk away into one of the many tunnels. As the guard went about his business Stephen crawled out of the cup. He was dripping with mead and shook his body, splashing some over Zardi legs. "That was a close one, he seemed pretty nice once you pulled that ... entire rock out of the wall" The fox carefully looked at the wall that wasn't too sturdy to begin with. "Maybe not something you should do again though, might not end well."

Stephen grabbed his bolas and swung over to the door handle, peaking though the keyhole. "Seems they are doing some arrangements for tomorrow, this definitely feels like one of them is the guy we are looking for, he must know where the shipment is and probably our valued treasure as well!" From the two people that the fox could see there was a long grey wolf, small scar on his face from his eye to his cheek. He seemed to be leading the conversation and was most likely this was Artemus. The other one was also a wolf, but black like the night. Yellow eyes shined bright, from the conversation it he seems to have scouted the road here ahead of the convoy that was currently on the way to pick up the goods in the morning.

"Hmmm I have the most refined idea to handle this, I think you will like it!"... the fox paused for a moment for Zardi to be excited by his announcement. "You smash in the door and we put both of them against the wall and squeeze the info out of them while you put on your mean face. How about that Zardi?"
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:45 pm

"Sure thing, I'll be quiet as a mouse, yep yep!" Zardi assured the guard with a big smile and a thumbs up. "You have a good day now, or night, whatever time it is" She said, as he was leaving. She held her thumbs up pose before she was certain he was gone, and sighed in relief, shoulders slouching, and she held her wrist as she shook the hand that had forced the stone out of the wall. "...The wall was actually fine" She murmured. "...By the Flame, that was a bitch to pull out, but you're right, won't be doing that again" She said, before rubbing her palms together, soothing her hand whilst Stephen positioned himself on the door handle. She also reached down to wipe the mead residue off of her tunic from Stephen's shaking.

Zardi looked over to Stephen when he mentioned having an idea. She also then cocked her head in confusion as he seemed to take his time announcing it. When he did so, however, she gave a wide grin. "I like that idea a lot, Master" She told him, giving him a thumbs up as well. "Let's do it!"

With that, Zardi moved to stand opposite the door. She rolled her shoulders and stretched her legs. "Uh, you should probably move, Master" She told him, and waited for him to move off of the door, before she walked forward and raised her leg, and launched it at the door, kicking it open.

...well, open was an understatement. The door snapped right off it's hinges and travelled a good couple of feet before crashing down flat on the floor. She strutted into the room, standing in the wisps of dust that the door's landing had kicked up, and gave her wide, mischievous grin to the room's occupants.

"It's time to get thrilled, boys, because here comes the Guild!" She taunted, before throwing off her bandit disguise and standing in her original, amazonian warrior glory. She clearly had a flair for the dramatic too, as she waited for the room's occupants to be in awe at her arrival.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Sas » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:24 pm

The two guys in shock for a moment as they quickly turned around to see the door not where it used to be but instead a hole in the wall. Turning both their heads to the other side of the room at the same time to find the unhinged door smacked against the wall before tumbling over on the floor. As Zardi walked in both were quick to frown and take a step back. "The guild? What guild? What do you even think you are doing here, I can have all guards of this entire camp standing behind you in a matter of minutes if I just raise my voice for an instant. How did you even get here? Do you really think you stand a chance busty girl? You must be delusional..." Artemus laughed and sighed deeply at the confidence Zardi was displaying he continued explaining, even turning his head away from her in basking in his own confidence at how untouchable he thought he was.

Stephen rushed in the room after Zardi and was quick to take some further action. He quickly spotted how the walls were covered in banners symbolizing the thievery guilds this camp contributed to. With a flick of his rope he lasso around the fabric balls hanging on the bottom and pulled it with a brisk force, quickly flinging it to the side and send it flying around the other man who was still frozen from what just happened with the door. A tight pull combined with another rope toss around the chandelier muffled the banned around the poor guy trapping him against the wall and firmly bound in the rolled up banner around him. The agile fox finishing it off by tying down the his rope down around the heavy table leg. "Well well well, if it isn't Artemus" the fox spoke. "I would shut your trap if you don't want to end up just like that door. One shout and she'll make sure you are never walking again, but crawling is what you will do for the rest of your miserable life." He winked at Zardi for a job well done "How about you give us some more details as what is going on here huh? Or more specific what will be going on here tomorrow at dawn?" at which Artemus smirked and laughed under his breath. "Guild... do you have any ide" Stephen interrupted him with a raise of his tone "OK, I see you want to play it the hard way, no problem for us" Stephen pointed to a larger rope that was laying on the bottom of a shelve in the room wanting Zardi to lend him a hand. "Let's tie him down on his chair and let's see if we can make him speak a bit more clearly."
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:41 pm

Zardi merely crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her foot against the floor as she waited for Artemus to finish his boasting and bragging. She was actually quite surprised at how confident he was after her rather extravagant display of strength with the door. She then found herself watching Stephen and his lasso flying around the room, the other bandit being coiled up in a hanging banner and rendered inconsequential to the developing situation. "Oh wow, nice one, Master! You're really talented with that rope thing, aren't you?" She praised with admiration.

Once Stephen seemed to take charge of the interrogation, Zardi simply stood with a smile on her face at Artemus. Although she might have been surprisingly good at bluffing her way into places, direct interrogation really wasn't her forte... She was just too adorkable sometimes to be taken seriously, so she usually just did feats of impossible strength to sway people; It normally worked.

Zardi followed Stephen's finger and went to grab the rope, before approaching Artemus. "And for the record, we're from the Adventurer's Guild, you know, the bestest of all the guilds there ever were!" Zardi told Artemus, before pushing him down into the chair and wrapping the rope around him. "And we're team Double Best, and don't you forget it!" Zardi told Artemus, before tapping his nose with a finger and chuckling, sitting herself upon the table. "Now Master's gonna ask you some stuff, and if he doesn't like what you say, I'm gonna eat you" Zardi said, smiling. "I haven't eaten since lunch, and you'd probably fill me up nicely" She teased.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Sas » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:47 pm

(Sorry for the delay, holidays and all)

Stephen rolled his eyes upon hearing the bragging from Zardi about the guild. The fox did not have a strong relation to the guild, he was more used acting out of personal interest not representing anyone. As cringy and childish Zardi’s enthusiasm was from time to time her threat seemed too real despite sounding like a joke. There was a tone in her voice that was not there before when she threatened Artemus with her appetite.

“Ok then mister I fear nothing, now that you are nicely seated let’s have a chat. I will start of with a basic question. Principle is simple, you answer correctly and there is no problem. If your answer does not satisfy us, Zardi will make sure you satisfy her appetite and I am pretty sure nobody will hear you inside of here.” The fox softly prodded at Zardi’s belly.

He jumped over to the table next to the dragon and pinched his eyes looking at Artemus “Where is the mail shipment you stole from town?” Artemus gulped his doubt away, he seemed a bit more tense with a now hungry dragon girl staring at him as if he was lunch. “M-mail? Ship-m-ment? A right” The fox tilts his head “Get to the point already!” A brief moment of silence, Stephen about to ask Zardi to just go for it before “It’s in the warehouse down the hall on the other side of the cave, but maybe we can make a deal no? I heard some treasure map was in it, let me go and I will give it to you.” He focused on Zardi before saying “There are lots of adventures on that map, perfect for a strong guild like yours no?” Hoping she was more receptive of such a deal.
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:10 pm

(No worries, entirely expected)

Whilst Stephen was dealing with interrogating Artemus, Zardi was quite content to relax for a moment, pulling up another chair and plopping herself down, before kicking her feet up onto the table, and putting her hands behind her head. Though it might have seemed like she was being careless, Stephen might notice that she was also positioned to face the entrance of the room, meaning that they weren't going to get caught by surprise if anyone tried, or dared, to sneak up on them. She seemed to have enough faith in her mentor to leave Artemus entirely to him for now.

She glanced over when Artemus began to spill all of his information, and snorted with amusement when it seemed like he was trying to bribe her. "We already knew about the treasure map, it's supposed to be our bonus" She told Artemus, before shrugging. "Besides, like I said... it isn't what you say, it's whether Master likes what you say" She said, flashing a grin.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Sas » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:36 pm

"So what's it going to be? Giving us the info or you ending up in there?" He roughly points to Zardi. "Suit it yourself, you won't get any info out of me anyways. Before you find that shipment our troops will have arrived to pick it up and scan this camp clean if you are still here, have fun being hostages." He went on and on before Stephen smacked him in the face with a rock. Artemus grinned and shook it off. "Pretty sure you want to start talking if you don't want to see Zardi's gullet up close." Artemus kept quiet and let out a deep sigh, nothing seemed to get through his thick skull. "Welp, can't say we gave you a chance" Stehpen turned his head to Zardi. "Looks like we are going to have to find that shipment by ourselves." The fox casually walked back in the hallway outside the room to take over from Zardi. "I hope he tastes better then he looks." The fox leaned back against the opening of the door, actually curious how Zardi was going to deal with him, after all he never seen someone get eaten before "must look kind of strange" he thought to himself.
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:34 pm

"Well, you heard Master" Zardi pointed out to the wolf with a smirk and an indifferent shrug before getting to her feet and strolling over to where Artemus was bound. "Been a while since I had a wolf, you boys tend to be quite the feisty wrigglers... Just do me a favour and try not to make too fuss, I'm on the job after all, and I don't want to be distracted by your squirming, okay?" She told Artemus with a smile, as if it was perfectly reasonable and ordinary request she was making, of somebody she considered to be an imminent meal.

She reached down and grabbed the leg of the chair, slowly tipping it over so that it's back was now on the floor, and Artemus was forced to stare at the ceiling. "Let's get these off first, shoes are the worst" Zardi remarked, tugging off Artemus' boots, and any socks he was wearing, leaving him barefooted. "That's better... Alright, later Artie!" She told him with a grin before grabbing his ankles and feeding both of his feet into her mouth, which readily stretched to accommodate them. In seconds they were already pressing against the back of Zardi's throat and being dragged down by her gullet towards her awaiting stomach. As her lips travelled past his ankles, it gave Artemus plenty of opportunity to watch his disappearance into her maw, and plenty of time to perhaps reconsider his previous stance on giving them infomation...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Sas » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:40 pm

With Zardi standing so close to Artemus Stephen really got to take in the difference in size between the two, counting on the fact that Artemus wasn't the smallest wolf that really said something about Zardi. At first Artemus was still in his own delusional calm state of mind but that soon started to change as Zardi tipped his chair over and Stehpen was able to see a hint of panic in Artemus eyes. As soon as his entire feet were stuffed into Zardi's mouth he even let out a soft laugh, must have been ticklish but it quickly turned into further panic as it dawned on him they were actually going to do it.

"Alright alright, I will tell you where it is and we cut the profits 50/50 no?" He wriggled and kicked his feet and legs a little as they were cramped together upon entrance into Zardi's gullet. "Artemus, Artemus, Artemus..." The fox responded. "At the speed you are sliding down I would reconsider your offer to telling us where it is and going on a long holiday somewhere far away. Unless of course you want to spend that far away in her gut, gurgling away? Maybe you are just the kind of person to like that huh?" Artemus continued to resist, but his bandit trading mindset wasn't just ready to accept a complete defeat. It was clear his mind was very busy trying to think of a solution but he didn't connected the right dots just yet..
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:43 pm

Zardi only paused in her slow swallowing of the wolf to allow Stephen to respond to Artemus' new offer. With that turned down, quite to Zardi's delight, the dragonic female gave a delighted murr around Artemus' legs before carrying on pulling him deeper, dragging him down her throat and towards her stomach. Her lips carried on up his legs, soon passing his knees and reaching up to his hips. In less than a minute, the wolf had already been half-swallowed.

Zardi reached up to pull the rope that had bound Artemus free, and quickly grabbed his arms once she'd done so, so that she could take his wrists and stuff his hands into her maw, pinning his arms within her and leaving him unable to use them, as her mouth carried on travelling further up his body, starting to make her way up his torso now.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Sas » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:10 pm

Artemus was really getting close to this last chance, most likely without even realizing it. He definitely felt his feet entering a bigger chamber in the dragon as he started to slide inside her stomach while the rest of his body was still being dragged deeper into her mouth. His hands now firmly shoved against his own body pinned by the squishy flesh and a set of shiny pearly teeth. His momentum did not stop however as he slid down further getting a first row view of his own body disappearing inside Zardi's gullet at the back of her mouth.

Stephen stood still in the same position, looking at the bulge traveling down. "She is really doing it, I almost can't believe it." He looked at Artemus. His smug confidence was gone for sure but it seemed to be replaced with a shocked and paralyzed state at this moment. It looked like the wolf was out of ideas and thinking so hard how to get out of his situation that he could not come up with something concrete. He started to mumble some word "Well... you know... we can work out som..." his nose wobbling in the air as more of Zardi's hot breath reached his nostrils the more those lips rolled over his torso towards his face. "Sorry wolfie, I can't do anything with that and we have no use for you... well I don't have at least, pretty sure Zardi's belly has." He chuckled and casually walked out of the room thinking of where to head next and letting Zardi finish.
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:17 pm

With Stephen dismissing Artemus' final plea bargain, Zardi already had enough of a taste for Artemus' body that she didn't want to allow a third chance for him to negotiate. She reached one arm up above them both and planted her hand on the top of Artemus' head, and then... began to push him down, forcing the rest of him down her throat. Before Artemus could even let out the words "Hey, Wait!" his head was already sailing past her teeth, completely inside of the half-dragon's body now. She tilted her head and gave one last, powerful gulp before Artemus basically fell the rest of the way down to the floor of her stomach.

Her abdomen swelled out with the wolf's form, the slimy, fleshy walls flexing to his movements but not showing any sign of weakness. Before he could even get comfortable, a loud belch, which echoed through the cavern, sucked the air from the stomach and slammed the walls back against him, encasing him with their embrace, trapping him in the position he'd fallen.

Zardi, meanwhile, looked entirely unaffected by the fact that she was now carrying the weight of a whole other person in front of her. Her belly was swollen as if she were an expectant mother, but the outlines of Artemus' body, his hands, feet and head, were quite noticeable, especially after the belch she'd let out.

"Yum... Bandits are always such a feel-good meal" Zardi remarked happily. She gave a sigh of satisfaction, before turning back to Stephen. "Already Master, I'm ready to go when you are" She said with a smile, whilst Artemus no doubt squirmed in her stomach.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Sas » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:22 pm

"Well not much we can do but wait for the convoy coming tomorrow, we should head out and make camp nearby. Make sure we can have a look what is going on.They will probably be surprised by the mystical disappearance of our friend there" He pointed at Zardi's full and somewhat squirmy belly. The fox looked in both directions to make sure the hallway was clear before starting to walk back towards the entrance. The cave is still very dimly lit with some torches so they had to take it easy not to bump their head into overhanging rocks, well at least Zardi had to pay attention to that.

When they reach around the first corner back towards the storage room they hear a loud gasp behind them. "WHAT HAPPENED HERE?" he shouted. Stephen peeped around the corner to see a small sized husky girl standing in the door opening with his jaw dropped. The room was still a mess from the heroes barging in uninvited just a few moments ago. Though what was interesting about the panicked girl is that she was not wearing any signs or clothes from the bandits. In fact she was wearing a badge from the archer's guild a few villages away from Clearwoods.

"Psssst!" Stephen called out while gesturing Zardi to stay around the corner. When she turned towards Stephen he immediately recognized her. "Why if it isn't Celeste the 'night arrow'?! Did you finally go on your proving trail or is this just another job?" She made her way towards the corner and as soon as she turned her head she froze for a sec seeing the large Zardi, not to mention her stuffed gut. "Oh don't worry this is my apprentice, we are trying to figure out were the shipment from Clearwoods are held". The Husky tilted her head curiously "I am sorry" she smiled "I am not used to seeing dragon girls where I am from, foxes however I have plenty of experience with" she grins towards Stephen who simply turned red in the cheeks and stuttered a bit, not his usual confidential expression this time. "Maybe I can help ey! I am here to send a warning to some wolf guy named Artemus, have you seen him or know where he might be?"
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:30 pm

Whilst Stephen checked the coast was clear, Zardi re-donned her bandit-cloak disguise, although she now had a significant round bulge carried in front of her, still it kept her belly covered somewhat, so it disguised the fact she'd devoured someone, at least enough for somebody to assume she might be up the duff instead.

She soon caught up with Stephen, her belly not seeming to slow her movement down in the least, aside from maybe making her take turns a little wider. She slid to a stop when Stephen beckoned for her to, pressing herself against the wall for... all the good it might have done, though dark cloaks probably blended in with the dark regardless of how bulged out they were.

"Hi!" Zardi greeted with a grin and a wave once Celeste was around the corner. "If you're a friend of Master's, then you're a friend of mine too" She told Celeste in her ever-cheerful way. When Celeste asked if they knew where Artemus was, she smirked. "Artemus is right here, with us" She said, before giving the front of big belly a playful pat. "I'm afraid his bounty belongs to us, if that's what you wanted, but I'm sure he'll answer any questions you might have... maybe, possibly... I don't know, I actually. I only ate him because he DIDN'T answer our questions so..." Zardi explained to Celeste, shrugging.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Sas » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:28 pm

(Sorry for the terrible delay, I'm going through a bit of a hectic moment in life right now x_x)

Celeste nodded her head "Aye, I see now yes." She still seemed a bit puzzled as to why the wolf was inside Zardi but there was no time for a lot of questions at the moment as a pack of guards came from the other side of the hall marching towards them. "Let's get outside quick and then discuss ok?" Stephen added as they started to walk fast paced towards the exit of the cave system. The little fox could barely hold up with the bigger steps from Zardi but also Celeste and he jumped onto Zardi's boot to catch a ride.

Soon they finally made it outside. The campfires were out and most of the other guards seemed to have head towards their tents. A few still unconscious around the fireplace they came in from. "C'mon this way" The fox pointed as they headed a bit more into the trees where they had a good view of the camp without being spotted too easily. "Tell you what, you gather some food and I set up some roofing ok?" Celeste suggested as she turned her head towards Zardi, he belly still wriggling from a soon exhausted Artemus. "Well maybe not you but get something for me then right?" Stephen jumped down from Zardi's boot "I'll go get some, you sit down Zardi. I think you did enough for one day." As he gave her a proud wink, seem like he started to like the dragon girl. He headed off into the area next to the camp while Celeste got busy with a bunch of branches and logs that fell of the trees during one of many storms lately.

After about 30 minutes Stephen came back to a few roofings completed and a small campfire going. Zardi had laid down with her head against a tree trunk. The fox threw a small pouch, well almost the size of himself, of berries onto the soil next to the fire. "These should keep us sustained for now" Inside it there were some wild strawberries mixed with a few other foresty delights. "Oh wow, you were always the one to satisfy me the most with your gatherings" Celeste teased him and grabbed a handful before sitting down herself. When Stephen looked over to Zardi he noticed her belly was a lot calmer "he finally gave up huh?" he asked her as he hopped onto Zardi's head and made himself comfy with a few berries for himself.
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay