A Mismatched Mentorship (Sas & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

A Mismatched Mentorship (Sas & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:45 pm

Clearwoods Town was a surprisingly bustling community in the middle of a thick forest, though it was a forest that rarely saw much danger save for in it's deepest depths. Clearwoods Town was perhaps better known as an important stop along the Grand Highway, a mighty trade route between the nation's four major cities. Lately, however, the roads seemed to be a little more perilous; Bandits getting bolder, monsters stalking from the woods depths... all meant that security and deep adventure along the Clearwoods section of the Grand Highway was in high demand, which caused a shake-up in the Clearwoods Adventurers Guild; All those registered there had been summoned for a special briefing...

"Alright, everyone zip your lips and look my way!" called one of the guild's officials, a red-haired, eye-patched female human by the name of Trary, a former adventurer in her own right. "So, the higher ups had made a new decree, and it means no more lone wolves, no more flying solo, no more stand alone heroes, okay? Teamwork is now what makes the dream work... So, after pouring over the registrar, we've grouped you up into pairs, a veteran and a novice... Veterans, look after and train your novice, because whilst you're working for this guild, they're your business partners and your comrades in arms for all quests you take... Novices, listen to your veterans and learn from them, don't know how long this is gonna last but make the most of it... If anyone has any objections, you can keep it to yourself, because this is already official!"

Trary cleared her throat. "Alright then... Time to name off the pairs, get to know each other and then go make some money and get us some glory" She began, before naming off veterans to novices, making the gathered adventurers split off and talk with one another as they were called. Eventually...

"Alright, now... Veteran "Stephen"... Stephen, are you here?! It says... Oh..." Trary begun, before she started looking around a bit more closely. "...it says you're a Dwindle, Stephen, make yourself known, as much as you can, I'm keeping my eyes open for you... wherever you are..."
Nornico
Heavy user

Re: A Mismatched Mentorship (Sas & Nornico)

Postby Sas » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:55 pm

Not a situation uncommon for the tiny adventurer, to find himself having trouble to be noticed. A swift jump and a toss of his bola around a lantern, swinging and pulling himself up the metal luminous pole. "It is I" He replied, now sticking out from the crowd revealing him to all who remained waiting to be called out. A small but agile silver fox known for his sneaking and clever approaches as he was recognized by some. A bit of uneasy mumbling started among the people as he revealed himself. Many people knew his stories but to see him in the flesh was considered a rare event. "Trary you know I never work with others, it's simply too dangerous to follow in my footsteps who knows this novice gets him or herself killed. I would not want that blood on my name!" He stated clearly.

Trary rolled her eyes as she was already somewhat used to the disobedient nature of the vulpine. "Listen here Stephen, you can want all you do but this is matter of the high rulers. You go alone and they will stab you in the ass in a split second. Besides it wouldn't be bad to improve your teaching and social skills these hard times, not your best attributes." Stephen sighed a deep sign afraid there was too much pressure on him this time to fight the decision. He cleared his throat and chuckled "Fine I suppose, but I shall not be held accountant for any dreary events happening to the novice." With a flick he swung down from the lantern and onto the table in front of Trary. "Then now, tell me... who is this apprentice that gets the chance to work together with the best adventurer in whole of Clearwood's forest? It better be a small pupil so I can teach what I do best." he laughed, looking around waiting for the name to be called out by Trary.
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:52 pm

The eye-patched former hero rolled her one eye once again as she witnessed Stephen's theatrics, before she traced her finger along her parchment to the name beside Stephen's. "Let's see... Sarjzardi, Daughter of Zrantozardi, Scion of the Rubytail Bloodline of the Smoking Forest of the Ashfrost Mountains..."

Trary raised an eyebrow as she read this all out. "...that's quite a title, but it also says here 'Just call me Zardi' so... Zardi Rubytail, are you here? It says you're a half-human, so please make yourself known!" Trary called out.

There was no response at first, and a hush fell as nobody stood up or made themselves known. With that silence, came a noise, and the noise was snoring. The crowd parted somewhat to reveal... well, to reveal a sleeping woman with a red, serpentine tail swaying slightly behind her. Somebody jostled her awake, and murmured in question if she was Zardi Rubytail-

She immediately leapt up to her feet with a wide smile on her face. "That's me! I'm Zardi! Is it my turn?!" She exclaimed excitedly. Zardi was... well, huge. Easily around the six-foot mark, possibly getting near the seven, and with powerful-looking muscles, her forearms and shins, as well as the sides of her neck and face, were lined with scarlet-coloured reptilian scales. Though she looked like, and exuded a presence of, pure power and strength, she still had a youthful aura and a slender, gorgeous body, only emphasized by having quite an ample bosom and a curvaceous behind. Her hair was blonde, and flowed long and straight behind her against her back. A pair of ivory white goat-like horns started at the sides of her head and curled around the back of and under her ears before ending in a forward pointed tip.

She was, quite clearly, half-human, half-dragon... but all girl. She bounded over to the desk, the ground almost shaking, and the crowd being pushed aside by her sheer presence as she leaned against the desk. "Who is it?! Who am I with?! Tell me!" She demanded, happily, completely unaware that her future mentor was right beneath her chest, almost pinned between it and the desk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Sas » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:25 pm

"Pfff what a hilarious name" the fox mumbled under his breath upon hearing Trary speak it out loud. Stephen turned to the other side, to the crowd that was still waiting to be called out, waiting to see who it was. The fox silver fox rolled his eyes spotting the sleeping creature among the crowd. "You have to be kidding me." As she stepped up to the desk from the perspective of Stephen's eyes she became bigger and bigger. "My lord of all that is shiny and gold, she is huge!" Plenty of time to scan her from her pointy horns to her stepping feet.

In a mild shock from seeing her move closer Stephen had his eyes locked on her. The moment she bends forward leaning onto the desk he snapped out of it but it was just a little too late. Her bosom casting a shadow onto him as it moved down quick. "Oh no, oh no, oh no!" He tried to leap but the curvy chest pushed down onto him and locked his tiny frame against the table. He tried kicking his legs but there was barely any movement in his legs. "GET OFF ME YOU CLUMSY BUFFOON!" he shouted and stared with doubtful eyes at Trary as if he had proven a point. This reaction must have made her lift her chest up somewhat as Stephen was now able to climb from underneath the soft but heavy bosom.

Quickly he jumped back on his feet and stepped away from the curvy Zardi. "Are you always so inattentive, you could have flattened me there!" He made eye contact with the dragoness. "Well then here we are..." a moment of silence followed as Stephen was thinking how he would even start to teach a clumsy adventurer like that any lessons. "Sorry I got caught in the moment" he realized he overreacted a bit, in any way he should have moved out of the way way sooner. It did not happen often he gets caught like that, especially not by someone so clumsy and with that kind of "trap". "You were probably asleep when they called me out, but my name is Stephen Cunningham, are you ready to have one of the best adventurers teach you his best tricks? That's twice the best!"
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:27 pm

(Hey, just to get a picture, but what is Stephen's actual size? Like, in inches or centimeteres or what have you?)

Trary was actually barely containing a thin smile of amusement at Stephen's predicament. Despite his size, he was often hard for others to try and fluster, no matter how much they tried, though perhaps the pure naiveté of the dragoness girl might be enough to upset his balance. Trary wasn't normally one to take so keen an interest, but when Stephen barely held back his ego, she couldn't help but smirk when something pressed it down.

"Huh?" Zardi questioned, cocking her head in confusion as she felt something wiggling against the bottom of her chest for a moment. Looking down, she cocked her head as she saw the form of Stephen, and lowered her head to take a closer look at him, finally meeting his eyes, listening to him introduce himself. "Oh! You're going to be my veteran?" She questioned, before smiling widely, showing some admittedly rather sharp teeth... but it wasn't a mischievous smile at all, in fact it was entirely innocent excitement. "One of the best, with twice the best?" She questioned, before she suddenly leapt up pumping her fist in the air like she was celebrating. "Oh yeah! You hear that, everybody, I got the double best veteran here! That makes me the best novice!" She had somehow decided.

She leaned back against the desk with her elbows and back, grinning at her compatriots. "That's right, Stevie Cunningham and Zardi Rubytail, we're gonna come out on top of all this veteran and novice stuff, just you wait... Double best!" She boasted, eagerly. She turned back to Stephen, and then gave him a bow. "Please teach me all your tricks and your smarts, Sir, I promise I won't let you down... I'll be a novice you can be proud of" Zardi said, pumping her fist with enthusiasm.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Sas » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:54 pm

(Right, I should’ve probably described him a little bit better. I will put it in the reply)

The small fox planted his flat a hand against his face from sheer embarrassment the moment Zadri started to cheer in front of everybody. While she carried on with her cheering the vulpine looked up, “I think I might just have to adjust my style a little bit, potentially having such much larger companion can opens some new doors”.

Stephen clears his throat “It’s Stephen, not Stevie... Anyhow, Miss Rubytail, I’ll be happy to take you on adventures!” He holds his arms to his side oozing confidence trying not to get distracted by Zardi standing proud, the entire 16cm of fox from his tiny feet up to his pointy ears. “Are you curious for our assignment?” The fox threw his bolas around one of Zandri’s horns and hoisted himself up in the air, swinging onto her shoulder. He grabbed onto her blonde hair to remain stable. “Let’s go!” He pointed to the room where the groups received their assignments.

When they arrived inside they spotted the head of guards judging each group and giving them a matching assignment. He chucked immediately upon seeing Stephen on Zandri’s shoulders. “Don’t you to make a cute pair” he laughed knowing both from previous assignments. “I got the perfect task for the both of you!” He turned around grabbing a binder in the bookshelf and picking out a map and putting down on the counter. “One of our mail shipments was stolen by bandits not so far from the main gate, rumor has it some treasure map was lost along with it. Would be a great start for you two to get that shipment back, consider the treasure map a bonus if you find it.” Stephen jumped down on the counter picking up the paper that was almost as large as himself, analyzing the map carefully showing some roads into the forest where a high level activity and camps of bandits were spotted recently. “Sounds easy enough, what do you think?” He looks up at the dragoness.
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:30 pm

"Oh, uh, right, sorry, Master Stephen!" Zardi corrected herself with a grin and a chuckle, before gasping as the much smaller fox lassoed her horn and swung himself onto her shoulder. "Oh wow, that's so cool!" She told him, turning her head to look at him on her shoulder. "It's that something you can teach me too? My mom said I'll grow wings one day, but she never said what day, so I'm still waiting" She remarked, before followed his finger and pumped her fist again. "Right, let's go!" She repeated, before walking off towards the Assignment Counter.

Trary smirked as she watched the pair. "Good luck to both of you, and remember... you're representing the Clearwoods Adventurer's Guild; Bring us fame, not shame" She told them, before sending them on through to the Assignments Counter. Zardi gave a happy salute in response, before she came over and joined the guards at the counter.

In the short time that she walked, Stephen had plenty of time to check out her assets and equipment... The dragoness wore a chainmail shirt that had a low-cut collar, partly due to the size of her front, leaving the tight gap between her breasts exposed, although a brown leather bra beneath the chainmail seemed to keep them in place, stopping them from bouncing unnecessarily. She also wore a short-sleeved brown leather jacket with a high waist, exposing her chainmail-protected midriff. Her pants were leather as well, for mobility it seemed, though from her knees down, the front was covered with steel armour, protecting her shins and calves. She'd also had the back of pants custom-fitted for her hefty red tail. Finally, she wore brown leather boots also over her feet. One the whole, she looked equipped for a mix of defence and mobility. Her weapon, however, strapped to her back, was a particularly confusing-looking 'warhammer'... It was massive, too large for perhaps a normal person to wield. The shaft looked like it was made from thick bone, and the top looked less like a hammer and more like a giant fragmant of an ancient building, dark and incredibly thick. It would pulverize practically anything she swung it at.

"Bandits? I've eaten bandits for breakfast! This one will be no problem!" Zardi said, pumping her fist once again. Whether she meant what she said literally or not, was hard to tell. "Let's do it, Master Stephen, we'll teach those bandits a lesson and steal back that treasure map, we'll reverse bandit them!" Zardi said, with a grin.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Sas » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:13 am

"Hmmm perhaps this won't be so bad after all" Stephen thinks to himself, seeing how she was well equipped with that heavy looking warhammer." In the past the fox has resorted to nimbleness and agility using his size to his advantage to sneak and take a stealthy approach to his missions, however with her besides him maybe it's time for a new way of thinking. Right now he was carrying just his bolas and some custom weaponry hand made for him: a tiny foldable crossbow on a rail attached to the inside of his left sleeve and a hatchet tucked against his belt. A pair of light brown pants strapped with belts around his upper and lower legs, a soft green slightly torn shirt and a simple bycocket hat was all he needed to get the job done. The vulpine valuing simplicity and utility in his wardrobe.

Still sitting on Zardi's shoulder, holding onto her horns as they headed off outside and towards the town's main gate. "You know I wasn't sure about this whole grouped into pairs thing at first, but I am curious now to see what you are capable of" he blurts out right before they head out the gate and onto the road leading through the forests. He held onto her horn firmly as she takes much larger steps, easily covering more ground that he would do even when running. He chuckles looking around and between the trees as to not get ambushed by some crazy thief. "What would be your plan of approach to get the shipment back, where would we start to look?" trying to get a feel for how she thinks.
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:08 pm

"Aww, were you the lone wolf kind of guy, Master Stephen? That's no fun" Zardi told him, tutting as she walked. "Adventures are so much better when they're shared with somebody... At least, that's what I think, I've only really done a handful of quests so far" Zardi admitted frowning, before looking at him on her shoulder and giving a grin, putting her hands on her hips with a showing of gusto and confidence. "But don't you worry about me, Master, I may only be a Novice, but what I lack in experience, I make up for in skill... My mom once said to me 'If you were as wise as you are strong, you'd be an almighty sage'" Zardi told him, proudly.

She walked somewhat casually, unafraid, or unsuspecting... or simply purely unconcerned of a possible ambush as they left the town behind. When Stephen asked for opinion, she blinked in surprise. "You're asking me? Oh! Is this like a test? I get it..." She said, before holding a hand to her chin in thought. "Hmm, well... The best place to keep anything you want to protect would be a cave" She said, matter-of-factly. "Caves are basically the best for anything... storage, housing, you name it"

She then smacked her fist into her palm. "Cave. For sure, 100 percent" She told Stephen. "And if it were a cave full of bandits, I'd go in and beat them all up, that's the best for bandits, too" She said, smiling widely, before she looked at Stephen, beaming. "Is that the right answer, Master?" She asked him. It was amazing how naïve and almost childish she seemed, and yet her sheer frame was like an amazonian princess.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Sas » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:07 pm

“Well it certainly is an answer alright. I’d figure with your size and strength that’s the approach you usually decide upon? Perhaps using a combination of my agility and nimbleness together with your strength and brutal force could actually make up a nice combination after all.” He nodded at the beaming Zandri.

“I cave you say? There are a few among the edge of the forest closer to the coastline, the terrain gets much rougher there. Are You not afraid they will outnumber us or capture us and ask large randsom to the kingdom?” Stephen put some food of thought on the table for Zardi. “My advise is to analyze the situation and make a plan accordingly after all you never know how many there are or in what position they are in.” The two walked along the forest until a loud crackling and glowing red blaze of a big campfire caught the vulpine’s ears. “Shush and stop for a moment”.

“Do you see that” he pointed between the trees to a field were the sounds was coming form. Distant speaking could also be heard amongst the noise. A few guys standing around the fire as a bigger camp was set up behind them. “Seems they set up camp around the entrance of a cave indeed. Not bad rookie.” He winked at the dragon. “Hmm there are too many around will never be able to go in that easily. Maybe we can take the guys out around the campfire and get you a disguise so we will be able to pass the two guards at the entrance of the cave. You can smuggle me in a long with you.”
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:08 pm

"Told you, we're the Double Best!" Zardi told Stephen gleefully when he recognized the pair's mutual strengths together, and it seemed she'd already settled on their "team-name", so to speak, almost looking ready to burst into song about them being the Double Best.

She stopped her delighted humming to her own melody when Stephen raised his concerns about things going wrong. "Huh? Nah, I'm not worried about any of that... Mom says that because I'm half-dragon, I'm an army's worth of humans" Zardi said, smiling widely. It was at this point that Stephen might notice that just from what Zardi said, her mother seemed a lot more sensible and intelligent than her bombastic daughter. "My friend Tirri says I'm a 'One Woman Wrecking Crew" whatever that means, I think she was trying to say I'm good at demol-"

Zardi was cut off and fell silent when Stephen silenced her. Following Stephen's finger and then her ears, the half-dragoness pressed herself against a tree to... somewhat, hide herself. She gave Stephen a big grin when he praised her intuition. "Thanks Master" She whispered, before she nodded along to Stephen's plan. "Okay, a disguise, so... don't damage them too much? I can do that" She said, nodding. "So... how should we take them out, Master?"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Sas » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:10 pm

"Well we probably need to take out a few guys just to cover you up, you mentioned you are known for your strength so maybe you can take them out? Like, with a big bonk on the head or something." Melee combat was clearly not the expertise of the little fox. "Just be careful not to damage their clothes and armor too much so we can use it. Once we get it we can cover you up and sneak inside, I can hide in one of your pockets" The vulpine whispered into Zardi's ear"

"What was that!" one of the bandit guards around the camp shouted, looking between the trees. "Relax Daniel, must be the wildlife. You don't need to be so paranoid, afraid to get attacked by a bunny!" The others laughed only for the one serious guard to frown in discomfort from being humiliated. "Shut your mouth, sooner or later you will be attacked by something don't you count on me for help when that time comes." He walked off to the other side of the camp, leaving only the two jesters at the campfire.

"Phew, that was close, I think" he said and looked at Zardi. "You think you can take those two without alarming others? Would be a good first test to see what you are capable of!" He jumped down on a big rock having to roll upon impact. Turning around to see the big warrior dragoness stand tall in front of him. "You can do it, I'll be right here if something goes bad and I'll keep an eye out if anybody's coming. Ready?"
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:33 pm

"Okay, knock 'em out, don't ruin their gear too much, got it" Zardi said with a nod, before crouching down low when she heard the sentries squabbling amongst themselves, before smiling as one of them walked off in a huff. When things had gone silent again, she straightened up, and when Stephen asked her to deal with the remaining two bandits, she beamed and gave a thumbs up. "Leave it to me, Master, I'll get them out of the way" She assured him, before proceeding to roll her neck, stretch her limbs and crack her knuckles, quietly, limbering up as if for a big sports game...

...and then she just started walking towards the fire, not even trying to hide! However, she was walking with the fire between her and the bandits, obscuring her form. Since she wasn't too heavily armoured either, with only leather and a chainmail vest, she wasn't making much noise at all. After a few moments, she reached the two bandits, who hadn't yet noticed her...

And it happened so fast.

Before Stephen knew it, one of the bandits was suddenly next to him, having been physically thrown into the tree they'd hidden behind. And then suddenly, the other bandit landed in a heap on top of the first, both of them having collided hard with the tree, and then onto each other, easily knocking the pair out. They lay there, crumpled in a heap, one on top of the other, unconscious, after the dragoness had 'simply' hurled across the field between the fire and the tree.

Zardi came back over quickly, with a big smile on her face. "How was that, Master? Did I do good?" She questioned, eagerly.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Sas » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:42 pm

Stephen took a moment to take in what just happened. He was not that familiar seeing bandits flying around against trees. With his lips shut tight he nodded "Impressive" said as he stared at the pile before turning his head back to Zardi. "Now let's have a look!" He scampered towards the pile of unconscious bandits and inspected their clothes and armor. "I think we can come up with something, the most important is that hood, it will cover your face as we enter their layer." Going around the bandits he undid some of the fabric knots and strings around the their bodies tying the cloths and metal pieces to their bodies so they wouldn't just fall off. "Here put this on, and put that over there ... and this piece goes here" bit by bit Stephen instructed Zardi to cover her body in the extra layer of bandit armor until it looked like she was just a big bandit, hoodie going over the top with some tears and holes because of her horns.

"How does it feel being a bandit?" Stephen joked before turning his head back towards the camp. "Now, two guards are still standing at the entrance. We will have to keep a low profile and make our way past them and see what is inside, trying to locate the supplies and the map if we find it. I just need a way to sneak along with you. He climbed back up Zardi and looked for any pockets. "Hmm that might be a little too dangerous on the outside" His eyes fell on Zardi's cleavage under the cloths she had put on. "I might have an idea". With not much warning he fox slid down from her shoulder and under her clothes quickly to be wedged between her breasts, sank down in her cleavage. He was instantly embraced with her body heat which felt a lot more pleasant then he initially expected, it is what being outside in the cold weather would do to a tiny adventurer. The pressure from both sides clearly increased the further down he sank. His head and shoulders were still quite maneuverable while his lower legs and feet were firmly encapsulated. "They will never look here right? Now it's up to you, let's head inside and tell me what you see so I can guide you along. "He peeped his head over the edge of the clothing to check if he could reach it once they were inside and look around we well. Alright let's go!"
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:36 pm

Zardi crouched down, clutching her legs as she stooped and watched Stephen with her head cocked, intrigued by his handiwork with the fabrics and clothings of the bandits. She slid on the patchworked banditry clothing over her frame as instructed by her mentor, and straightened up, giving herself a twirl and a bit of a pose once they'd finished the minor makeover. "Hand it all over, your mommy or your wife" She playfully growled with a grin at Stephen, pointing her finger at him whilst she pretended to be an imposing, and just slightly adorable brigand.

She followed Stephen's gaze back to the camp and serious-ed up a bit. "Low profile, right..." The nearly seven-foot half-dragon with a big red tail remarked. "Well, I suppose if I attract any attention, I'll just have to employ my acting skills" Zardi remarked with a grin. Then she gasped as she felt the little form of Stephen slide down between her breasts. The dragoness turned her attention down to him, eyes upon his basically trapped form. She planted her hands on her hips.

"Wow, Master, not even going to ask before you dive between my boobs?" Zardi questioned him. "Not even one mission together and you're already groping me, I can feel moving about, you know!" She told him... before she couldn't help the slow smirk that crept across her face. "...and here I thought I was going to have to make you did it, instead... perv" She told him, snickering, before shaking her head and proceeding towards the cave entrance.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Sas » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:21 pm

"Perv, perv, you suggest a better idea then! Now hush before they notice us." As Zardi started walking Stephen sank only deeper between the two orbs. The tension rose as they got closer to the guards but wonderfully Zardi stepped between then and inside the cave. It was terribly lit and a smell of stale metallic water was intensely present. "Do you see anything Zardi?" the fox whispered from her bosom.

It was a rather tight passage not really made for any big dragon gal to fit through. The sounds echoing through the cave as some men seem to be working further along inside the cave. When Zardi finally made her way through the narrow passage she could see a large open area, lit with plenty of torches and the ceiling was open allowing moonlight to shine inside and provide a dim glow to the darkest corners. About 5 bandits were hauling boxes from a chamber further inside. Too busy analyzing the situation she did not notice one guy coming up to her from the side. "Hey you, stop staring and get to work, the boss doesn't like to pay for you idling around. Get your ass moving and help the others out with the move." He walked off towards the exit and he mumbled. "I can't believe these new recruits anymore, so lazy."

In the corner next to the entrance of the room was a little table with a big barrel of mead along with some empty cups. Seems there was some kind of a party earlier, probably to celebrate their haul. Next to the cups was a note pinned to the table with a pristine looking dagger. "Artemus, have the shipment hidden until Thursday next week I will send big convoy to pick up the goods and sell them om the black market. You will get your share after it is sold. As always keep you weapons sharp and don't let anybody know about our agreement, burn the note if you must. -G" "Sure looks like your new friend wants to have his shipment ready for tomorrow, we should check if it indeed are the mail shipments. Don't want any of that appear on the back markets."
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:52 pm

Zardi just had a big smirk on her face as she could feel her tiny mentor slide deeper between the tight valley of her breasts, almost being smothered by all that soft flesh. He certainly wouldn't have to worry about the sights, sounds and smells as he sat, technically trapped, in her cleavage. He was instead treated to the distant thumping sound of her heart, and the faint scent of flowers. Truly, it seemed he was getting the better end of the deal when it came to the infiltration.

Meanwhile, the dragoness had to stoop and bow her head, sometimes turning sideways so she could fit through the narrower, smaller passageways in the rock. When she arrived in the open cavern, she stretched her limbs out a little, getting the stiffness from being hunched so much out of her. "Ooooh, that's a pretty cave, it's got it's own sky-hole too!" Zardi told Stephen. "There's some guys moving boxes but wow, the structure of this place, and the walls seem solid, maybe there's some obsidian deep in here, bound to be some moonstone with that sky-hole too..." She murmured, clearly more fascinated by the cave itself than the contents of the boxes. She gave a gasp of surprise when one of the bandits came up beside her. "Sorry sir!, yessir!" Zardi quickly responded to the bandit, smiling brightly and saluting before she went over to the boxes, going specifically for the ones closest to the corner with the table. She leaned over and peered at the- "Ooh, shiny" She said, taking the dagger itself and admiring it, before looking down at the note as she slid the dagger away into her boot, for now.

"So we find this Artemus geezer, get him to tell us where the mail shipments are?" Zardi asked. "Or... you don't seriously expect me to check every box, do you? That sounds boring, and I don't think they'd like it" Zardi said, pouting.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Sas » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:40 pm

"Perhaps we should consider spending the night somewhere here, trying to have a intimate talk with that Artemus guy or wait for this mister G that arrives tomorrow and make him spill some info. I bet you would be great for intimidating them, unless he is even more buff then you are but I doubt that." Stephen pointed to some cloth painting hanging on the wall with a very slender human male portrait. It seems he was standing in some heroic pose, hand on his side and a sword up in the air. A finely embroidered text under the image: "In the great George we trust". We might just figured out who our G guy is. Those bandits are never the brightest. The fox shook his head in disbelieve, shaking Zardi's chest along with it.

"You talk a lot about caves, you are good navigating them? Perhaps we can have a look around and maybe we run into this Artemus. Or we keep a low profile and find a safe spot to wait for the morning, what do you think Zardi? Of course we still have to be on our toes, if they figure out why we are here the place will be flooded with bandits, they might be stupid but they can outnumber us quickly. "
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:31 pm

"Don't worry, I can handle this!" Zardi assured Stephen, pumping her fist. "My other friend, Naja, she says that the most important thing about being somewhere you don't be, is to act like you absolutely belong there" Zardi said, grinning. "She says that I'm an expert in 'Forceful Assimilation', whatever that means" Zardi said, before shrugging, as she started to just... wander around, taking a look at things that caught her attention. She was notably drawn to shiny objects, especially if there were in the rock walls themselves.

"Huh? Oh yeah, of course. I grew up in a cave, after all" Zardi explained with a smile. "I spent a lot of time squeezing through tight spaces and cracks in the walls, exploring the tunnels that Mom couldn't reach, I even mapped out our entire cavern back home, it was so fun!" She said, reminiscing happily.

At one point, without even consulting Stephen, Zardi went and tapped one of the bandits on the shoulder. "Hey, have you seen Mister Artemus around? It's just that I think there's some pretty valuable ores in these caverns, and I figured he should know" She told the bandit. "Oh, I'm the new girl, by the way, probably should have started with that, hehe..." Zardi said, chuckling.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Sas » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:38 pm

The guard turned around with a frown upon his face, inspecting Zardi from head to toe. “Of course he is. he is in his room like usual. That being said I wouldn’t expect just walking in there or maybe you weren’t there when the briefing was done?” The fox held his hand up to his mouth “Hmmm there we have to be careful not to stick out from the other bandits” He said, warning Zardi while sinking further down in her cleavage.

The fox looked up through the opening of the cave to see the stance of the moon “ it seems that this is getting rather late maybe we should find something to eat and the place to rest?” The moment he shared his idea with Zardi another guard came walking into the room. “Listen up, evening shift is over! Get back to your bunks and see you back in the morning. Don’t sleep too late we’ve got a very important visit tomorrow!” As Zardi turned around Stephen tried to pull himself back up a bit but couldn’t, the weights against his legs and torso was too much, firmly squished together. After his little speech the guard quickly stepped out of the room. “He seems to be more in charge, quick let’s follow him!”
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Private Roleplay