Rampaging Revenge (SparkingBlade and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Rampaging Revenge (SparkingBlade and I)

Postby Tempest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:29 am

A year has passed after the defeat of the evil Majin Buu. The Z-Fighters have been living this year in relative peace, with no new incidents having taken place. Gohan and Videl have now made their relationship official and have been going on dates throughout the year for one, while Videl's father Hercule now being in good terms with the Z-Fighters due to his contribution in the battle against Buu. Little do they know that their peace will be disturbed once more...

Down in HFIL, the evil Dr. Gero was approached by a mysterious benefactor whom claimed to come from a different time altogether, promising him their aid in getting revenge on Goku and his friends an allies, by bringing back one of the Z-Fighter's worst enemies: Cell. The resurrection of the bio-android came to be using some specialized technology given to the mad doctor by his benefactor, yet this did have some unforseen side effects. The major change was that Cell had now a more dominant feminine appearance, but retaining her original power she had in her previous state and perfect form at that.

Dr. Gero was initially confused at the change, but pleased that his greatest creation was once again alive, as he, the now female Cell and their benefactor stood before a portal which would lead towards Earth, the home of the Z-Fighters.
Tempest
Heavy user

Re: Rampaging Revenge (SparkingBlade and I)

Postby SparkingBlade » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:50 am

The new and revived Cell opened her eyes looking around and locking eyes at both Gero and the mysterious benefactor standing in the same area as her, looking up to her head she saw it, or rather saw the lack of a halo, meaning she had been revived successfully "heheh.. hahah... ah..?" The laughter made her realize her form and voice change.

"Huh..? well this is certainly... unorthodox... but I'll have to hand it to you two, you've made it finally happen, make sure to welcome them with open arms when I've dealt with them.." She says before jumping through the portal.
SparkingBlade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tempest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:19 pm

Dr. Gero smirked.
"They will be resting within you as far as I will be concerned." He said, before she was gone and the portal closed, with the Benefactor also departing, their part complete...

Meanwhile, in an open field in the Eastern District area of Earth, the Human-Saiyan hybrid named Gohan was currently on a date with his girlfriend Videl, with said Human female currently sitting in his lap as the couple sat in the grass of the field, the two lovers having engaged in a rather passionate round of tonsil hockey together, forgetting about what was going on around them, only having eyes for each other at this point in time, whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears and generally enjoying the privacy of being close together like this.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby SparkingBlade » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:27 pm

Cell took a moment to take a look around the area and to suppress her power level. "This is gonna be tedious, having to absorb these low lives to actually stand a chance against the bigger threats.." She recognized that she couldnt destroy the city, chances are, the stronger fighters would be alerted and called in to kill her again. And that is when she saw them, from a distance, the two lovebirds with too many distractions to realize the threat next to them, she only recognized Gohan thanks to the hairstyle, being all too close to the one he had when he killed her, only not yellow. "thats... gohan... if I can manage to catch him... ohh this is going great already" She tried to get as close as she could.
SparkingBlade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tempest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:35 pm

The situation couldn't get any more fortunate for her as the two lovebirds had no idea what was going on, holding each other closely while smooching each other's faces off, almost prepared to take it a step further as they stared longingly in each other's eyes, smiling lovingly.

"I love you, Videl..." Gohan then said.
"I love you too, Gohan..." Videl replied, smiling brightly, before the two engaged in another round of tonsil hockey, moaning passionately as their tongues roamed over each other's lips, as if sealing their relationship with the most intimate kiss ever...

It was quite ironic that Gohan even managed to date Videl; she was the daughter of Hercule, the man whom made a fool of himself during the original Cell Games and had the gall to steal credit after Gohan killed Cell initially... and with them being this close together... it would be a two for one deal!
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby SparkingBlade » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:49 pm

Cell was confused, and cringing a little bit at their display of love, but no matter for that, she looked at Gohan and felt her tail starting to stretch once again "So thats what Gero meant by inside.." She smiled, turned and prepared herself, placing two fingers on her head and basically teleporting next to them, back turned towards the couple just as her tail drops to join their heads together."Sorry to interrupt your date Gohan.." She smiled as she kept attempting to swallow the two lovers inside her tail.
SparkingBlade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tempest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:58 pm

Both Gohan and Videl yelped at they were suddenly caught, their vision now black as something had clamped over their heads and shoulders, yet with the way they were holding each other, they had partially trapped each other's arms too, making it hard for them to move to figure out what had caught them, nor could they exactly swing at where they presumed their attacker would be. What was going on? And what was that weird suction feeling they got... as if something wanted to pull them deeper in?!
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby SparkingBlade » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:18 pm

"Its been a while since I've really done this.." she kept pushing her tail down while sucking up the lovebirds, confused about why gohan isnt going all out but shes not complaining on an easy catch, if she gets him she might be able to grow even stronger than before, and seeing how Majin Buu tried to fair against him, it was a win that she'll savor for a while "You wont be able to get away this time, I'll make you a part of my biomass and you'll be nothing but a part of me Gohan..!"
SparkingBlade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tempest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:26 pm

Both Gohan and Videl grunted as they felt the suction movement getting stronger as their shoulders and chests were being drawn in, the two being gradually lifted from the ground, momentarily freezing up for a bit as the suction movement of her tail caused the two to brush their lips against each other in another impromptu kiss, causing them to momentarily forget about their predicament... and Gohan seemed afraid of powering up now, thinking it would harm his girlfriend right there... yet both were still struggling in an attempt to escape...
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby SparkingBlade » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:03 pm

Cell tried desperately to get the two of them up and inside herself, by now at least a handful of people have noticed this going on and started to flee and scream in a panic, all going away from Cell "almost.... there" The entrance of the tail nearly reached to the pair's feet, maybe videl has been fully swallowed out of being smaller than gohan, and it seems shes not going to be stopping halfway, she lfits the tail, letting them hang upside down
SparkingBlade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tempest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:08 pm

Gohan still held onto Videl closely, the tail having nearly engulfed them completely as they only wiggled their feet to some degree, before those were sucked inside as well, reducing the lovebirds whom were just earlier about to make sweet love to nothing more than a set of thick bulges which began to move gradually up the tail, the sensation most definitely felt by Cell...
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby SparkingBlade » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:58 pm

"I've never done this to two beings at once... this will feel wonderful once they are fit and inside me!" she smiled as the tail end closed up and started to gulp down the couple inch by inch "After taking out your father... wonder if theres anyone who would be able to stop me..." she grunted a bit and huffed a bit as the bulge started to get closer and closer to her back
SparkingBlade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tempest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:02 pm

Her tail groaned with continuous sounds of swallowing as the couple slid deeper and deeper down the tail, with Gohan and VIdel still clinging onto each other like the most priceless possession they refused to let go of. Their grunts and outcries had in any case been cut off from the outside world, with no one else around to come to their aid, with no one any the wiser to their distress. From a nearby pond, Cell could see her reflection in the calm and clear water, just as the bulges containing the still-struggling couple reached the base of her tail at the back, the sphincter there gradually opening to receive them.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby SparkingBlade » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:49 pm

"ahhh... jeez... that was... good.. yes that felt nice.." she looked at the base of her tail as the bulges vanished inside her "absorbing their power should be easy now, soon I'll get the other... but for now I think I should take care of some lower ones.." she turned towards the city, knowing that there might be some humans that would try to take her down and fail to do so, hoping that this would get her something to entretain the increased power that she obtained from the couple "lets see how it fairs now, their techniques are imprinted now as well.. this is gonna be a blast"
SparkingBlade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tempest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:52 pm

Both Gohan and Videl vainly tried to struggle once more, right as they slid into this female Cell's body, sure enough being surrounded by walls of flesh as they passed out in each other's arms, now being one with her in the process.

In a rush towards the location was Goten, the younger brother of Gohan whom had evidently sensed Gohan's distress and was hurrying to the source to see if he could be of help to his brother, unaware of the sight that awaited him.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby SparkingBlade » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:04 pm

Cell look at the small boy in confusion, he had an exact resemblance to goku but... small "Well this is a chance I certainly didnt expect you to take Goku, I've sene what you've done, you fought valiantly against that Majin Buu thing but now with gohan's added power, I should be able to exterminate you for good, and if you somehow revert me, well I can always just blow up again, see where you teleport me this time" she smiled and crossed her arms, confident and ready for a fight
SparkingBlade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tempest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:06 pm

Goten blinked.
"Huh? Who are you? And why are you talking about my dad and Gohan? And where are Gohan and his girlfriend Videl?" Goten then asked, confused as he had no idea what was going on.
Who was this creature? Why did she see him as his father? And what did she mean with Gohan's 'added power'?
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby SparkingBlade » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:42 pm

"you... your father? so he had another one, interesting, but no matter how young you may be, carrying that face and that hair of yours makes my blood boil.." she points her finger towards goten and fires off a deathbeam towards the small kid "lets see how you handle in comparison to both of them!"
SparkingBlade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tempest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:48 pm

Goten yelped at this, avoiding the attack as he then turned Super Saiyan, moving in to fight.
"What did you do to my brother and his girlfriend?!" He then asked while firing a Ki-blast at Cell.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby SparkingBlade » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:34 pm

Cell covers herself with her arms, letting the blast hit her as she recieves next to no damage and heals quickly, smiling "nice start.." she jumps out of the smoke towards goten "the very same that will happen to you!"
SparkingBlade
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Private Roleplay