Squishy New Home (Darian and Calldahotline)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Squishy New Home (Darian and Calldahotline)

Postby Darian » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:07 am

(Only a pucker? was kind of looking forward to the outer tentacles pictured in your suggestion art... perhaps they're on the vagina? Lol, I tease. Oh, and I'm going to have to sleep soon, sorry!)

Chell instinctively backed up when the tentacles reached out for her, and she almost fled back into the house. "H-hey, you don't need to, I'm not a Baby- ah!" The thick tendril wrapped around her body like a massive snake, and she quickly found herself squished into the flexing orifice. she squirmed and tried to brace herself a bit as the short tunnel flexed her inside again, but couldn't stop as she tumbled into the inner thorax... and the chamber therin.

"Whoa..." Chell couldn't help but be a bit impressed as she looked over the room... it was shaped to be much larger and more fancy than her old home, even though it was entirely made of blue flesh! "This is... kinda amazing, actually..." She ran her hand over 'table' in front of the strange screen and shelves there, finding it hard. "How did you do all this?"

She grimaced a bit when she realized all the surfaces were a bit damp though. "Ugh, my clothes would get so damp in here," Chell muttered, but looked around the upper floor as well, hoping to find whatever looked like a bedroom.

"Um... Phori? I kinda noticed something missing in here... and my house, actually..." Chell begins asking, awkwardly.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:05 am

"Oh the flesh shaping is easy. Every Tsuhabe can do that. Here, have a seat, there's a few things to explain." Before her eyes, Chell saw a section of the floor rise up and take shape into a large recliner-like chair. When she sat down the soft flesh perfectly contoured to her body for support and comfort, complete with headrest. She would be able to see tendrils start to snake around the room, but most of them were away from the chair. "The screen was a simple surgery and a little body manipulation, there's a few other things that could be added as well. I want to make this room appealing after all."

Gradually the chair Chell was on began to move, massaging her body. "I think I know what you're missing from my thorax and your house though. Our planet doesn't have a lot of naturally occurring foods that are consumable for humans, much less with any nutrition. Snacks like that are what we can manufacture or what was stored on your ship. We've got two solutions, both being tested for a while after you had landed. From our understanding, this one is the less jarring one and actually conforms to part of your species life cycle. Hold still now." To help keep Chell still, the fleshy seat around her main body seemed to grow over her and hold her in place. A tentacle snaked out over the seat, under her shirt, and out of sight. Then came a forceful poke in her middle and a sensation of something flowing out. The human would find she could now feel another powerful heartbeat in her own body; she was hooked up to Phori's circulatory system. Once the tentacle was firmly latch the chair let go and she was free to move again, even if she got up and walked around the tentacle would extend and follow her. "Of course, if you prefer the other way all you have to do is open wide and relax your throat." Another tentacle came down from the ceiling, hanging ominously in front of Chell and she could see a dribble of some thick bluish-white liquid coming from the tip.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:30 am

Chell awkwardly sat on the newly formed chair, feeling a bit less like she was in a thorax than a very high class automated house.

"Well, it is impressive that you went to such lengths... and it is a little appealing." Chell admits. /it's just hard to get used to the wetness everywhere.

As she listened to her host explain why there was a lack of actual food, Chell grimaced but nodded. The humans HAD some terraforming and farming equipment, but it needed time to work and build up. The ships were already thin on supplies when they arrived in the Tsuhabe system... and it would make sense that the alien foodstuffs simply weren't suitable for human consumption.

"I remember that... the crew said that the Tsuhabe had a workaround that they would allow them, uh, you to keep us fed." Chell paused, then blinked "What did you mean by 'my species life-cycle?"

Then the chair started wrapping around her.

"Hey, what the heck?!" Chell starts struggling against the chair almost instantly, but stops when Phori encourages her to remain in place. Still, her eyes follow the umbilical with some trepidation... and then she she gasps when the connection is made. Her back arches and she pants as Phori's powerful heart pulses over and through her own body... she can FEEL something- blood, or water, flowing through that connection... out and into her.

"H-holy shit..." Chell clutches her body, the sensations sending strange and mixed signals... it feels disgusting, yet comforting... strange and alien, but arousing... "This... is... nnngh..." gingerly she touches the umbilical attached to her. Eeriely, she can almost feel her fingers on it...

She looks up when Phori mentions the other way, and blanches when she sees a much different tendril pointing at her face, leaking blueish white liquid.

"I-I'm good! That, uh, might choke me." Chell protests lightly. of course, the girl has no idea if that's actually true, but the tendril LOOKS big enough to choke...

(I look forward to the Tsuhabe side of the connection, and let me know if there's any more description I could be doing on the prey end of things Via PM. I plan on having Chell bring up the fact that she might need to go to the bathroom... while I don't like 'scat/watersports', it would be a good time to introduce the fact that Phori has tentacles for 'everything')
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:17 pm

"Don't doubt yourself, Chell. It will fit." Something about how she said that gave the impression she would *make* it fit, yet felt assured that it would no matter what. She did pull the tentacle back into the ceiling though, with a few drops of the liquid splashing on the top of Chell's hair. The initial shock of feeling another stronger heartbeat subsided as hers began to match the rhythm of Phori's. "Either way, it's your primary sustenance. You'd be able to stay in here for as long as you like, even live in here. Oh, and I almost forgot the best part." The flesh chair would begin to move again, a layer of it wrapping down around the human's head, covering her eyes but leaving her mouth exposed.

For a moment it seemed like just a fleshy hat but then the human had the odd sensation of all of her senses being "squeezed" simultaneously. Then there was nothing, black silence with no sensory input at all. That period was blessedly short before a hazy image began to appear; The home that Phori had built for her. Sound from the television faded in as well. "There we go, all in." came Phori's voice, more surrounding than it had been before. The view Chell had would rise and move around the room over to a mirror, which revealed she was looking out of Phori's eyes. "Mmm, it feels good to have you tucked away. What do you think of the view?" The alien would pose in the mirror a few times before twisting herself to examine her thorax. With her attention focused there, Chell would become aware of something like a taste, coming from her - no, Phori's - back. It was her in the thorax, with Phori savoring her with the tentacle connection like a piece of candy.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:14 am

"Uh... sure..." Chell says in a nervous voice as she watches the tentacle retract and vanish into the ceiling. Gingerly she wipes the slime off the top of her light brown hair, staring at the milky blue substance, and occasionally looking at the pulsing umbilical in her belly. This was how she was going to eat, for the rest of her life?!

The disturbing train of thought was cut off when the chair she was sitting in started wrapping around her HEAD this time.

"Ah, H-hold on! I-" Any protests Chell wanted to make were muted when another, stranger sensation played over her body. This time, it felt like her mind was being wrapped up, as her senses... blurred somehow, then went dark. But before Chell could REALLY panic, her sight began to return. Phori's voice was just as chipper as ever, as the small human realized that she was literally behind the alien's eyes! Rather than in a cavernous house... she was in an ordinary room... inside Phori's body!

"Whoa..." Chell was understandably impressed by the whole sensation... she had never imagined that the Tsuhabe could DO things like these! It was amazing! Even when Phori began to pose in the mirror, Chell couldn't help but laugh a little. "I suppose the view is interesting, if nothing else."

Just as Chell was about to ask for a closer look at her new home... Phori made everything weird again by showing off Chell's current locale... and the taste of herself, in an organ Chell did not really have.
Chell shivered.
"Uh... it's... a little weird to be tasting myself. Could... could we stop?" Chell asked in a small voice. She tried blanking her thoughts... she wasn't quite ready to experience just how much Phori apparently enjoyed holding her firsthand.
"I mean... is there anything else you want to do today? tonight? gosh, I don't even know what time it is..." Chell murmurs... "I mean... I don't even know what kind of television you have on this planet."

Of course... there wasn't really anything Chell could do if Phori wanted to expose her to more of the strange connection. But the human did want to learn more about her new home... and her new host.
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:51 pm

"Aw, but you're so satisfying!" came the false protest from the Tsuhabe. The flavor sensation would fade, though Phori would rub, squeeze, and massage her thorax region playfully. Somehow it felt closer and more intense to Chell than the rubbing elsewhere on Phori's body, possibly because of the simple fact it was where the human was held.

"It's late afternoon, there won't be ... Oh yes, our day is shorter than yours. According to your standard time measurements, our day is twenty two 'hours' long." She pronounces hours with some difficulty. "The sun will be going down before long, so there is no need to go out. We can just stay in together instead." Another squeeze around the thorax, with Phori sounding like she planned to spend all evening cuddling the human.

"We have got a television system similar to your world, the screen in my thorax should be able to pick up the signals. In fact, I think they were going to be airing some information for humans soon. Some sort of introduction program to help you all understand us." Phori would look in the mirror and wave before Chell's vision faded to black. Soon she felt her own body again, the wetness of Phori's flesh chair still there and the hat portion lifting away to let her see again. A tentacle had snaked over, holding up the television remote. Chell feels some slight movement shake the thorax as Phori stands up and walks to another room in the house.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:20 pm

Phori's teasing didn't exactly make Chell feel better, but the human couldn't really deny that the sensation was a... pleasing one. But at the moment, she felt a little too... trapped in her own body.

While she was already trapped in Phori's body. It was made it difficult to wrap around the change in circumstances...

"I... I guess I wouldn't mind staying inside today. I mean, we still kinda... have to get used to each other?" Chell says in what she hopes is a cheerful tone.

Still, she takes the remote, and notes that it's been patterened after an average human remote. After a moment, she decides that this isn't THAT surprising... humans are the only ones who would be using this, of course it would be built with them in mind.

"I... I guess I wouldn't mind seeing the broadcast." Chell gingerly takes the remote from the tendril, and walks over to the fleshy 'couch' in front of the screen. "The pamphlet on the ship really didn't say anything much about how we'd be living together. I wonder what your people will have to tell us humans?"

Chell sits down awkwardly, then rolls her eyes a bit: Phori's little demonstration has left her clothes damp again. it doesn't matter that the couch is already damp. She intentionally leans back... and turns on the 'Screen'.
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:07 am

As she stands up to walk, the umbilical tentacle moves with her without any pulling. The couch also conforms to be more comfy as she sits down though it doesn't wrap around her this time. Both the screen and the remote are purely electronic and not some strange flesh construct, as well as what appears to be a game console and controller sitting under the screen.

When she turns it on, the television is already set to the channel broadcasting the information program. It seems to be fairly simple, with visuals in a cutout animation style cut between live shots. First on the program was general life; for the first few weeks humans would spend their time adjusting to the Tsuhabe and vise versa. After that they claimed that some job openings would be available, with one of the commentators making a joke about humans just filling openings in Tsuhabe holes. That got a laugh from those on the program. Also mentioned was the already obvious fact that the aliens did not wear clothing and were very physical in their affections. Humans were warned about "over-enthusiastic cuddling", but assured that they would not be harmed.

Then came the day-to-day aspects of life with a Tsuhabe, the first of which Chell had already been introduced too. While the science probably went over the heads of most of the humans, the speakers simplified the issue and explained the lack of foods edible to humans. While still simplified, she further explained the integration of how a Tsuhabe can actually produce something humans could sustain themselves on. The infographic showed tendrils being inserted into the cutout figure both in the abdomen and through the mouth for feeding. Moving on to the other end of the human digestive system they also explained, thankfully not in very graphic detail, that tentacles could be used at that end as well. This brought the number of tentacles penetrating the cutout figure up to four, which was probably concerning to a great many viewers.

With the necessities covered, the show continued with brief explanations of history, geography, and social customs. Things looked more or less similar to Earth society except for being much more lewd. No clothing was worn because their planet was warm enough most of the time and they would have a hard time finding enough materials in the early days of their civilization. Their lifestyle was nomadic for much longer than one would expect, giving them an appreciation for physical affection when physical possessions must be carried and a focus on smaller communities within the larger society.

The show concluded with the two commentators saying goodnight and encouraging the humans watching to spend lots of time with and in their hosts. A song played, probably the planetary anthem, before the show ended and played on repeat. All the while Chell felt Phori walking around her house and taking care of various chores. Occasionally the room would tilt or wobble slightly but it was kept more or less stable. If it tilted too much the chair would clench to help hold the human in place.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:34 am

Tellingly, Chell doesn't laugh much when the commentors joke about 'filling Tsuhabe holes'. Phori would feel her shiver a bit when she saw just how much the feeding tendrils could enter her body. Okay, so compatible biology or not, that looked uncomfortable!

Still, she absorbs as much as she can of the culture of the TsuHabe... it seems that they are a very advanced species. But there was a lot that was glossed over... perhaps she would have to learn firsthand.

Chell lays back as Phori bustles about the house, beginning to flip through the channels, hoping to learn more about the world she's expected to live in. The human flinches a bit when the room tilts with Phori's thorax, her fingers digging into the squishy sofa. Okay, even with Phori moving REALLY slowly...

"Um... Phori?" Chell speaks up as the sofa clenches at her gently again. even as she sank a bit into it, it at least left her arms and head a bit free... even as her hips sank into the sofa.
"I... I wouldn't mind if you held me a bit tighter when you're moving around... I mean, just like this? I'm not going to get up any time soon, and I want to see more of what this... screen does."

Chell tries very hard to imagine the flesh as a seatbelt, rather than something more... she is trying to show willing!

(Sorry this took so long! Got a bit distracted with IRL.
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:35 pm

While the human wouldn't see it, Phori did smile. If her little human started to see being wrapped up as good, that meant more fun for the two of them. "Of course, sweetie. I'll make sure you're nice and snug." Two tentacles came down from the shoulders of the chair, slithered over Chell's chest and gently wrapped around her waist. Another pair slithered across from the seat of the chair further wrapping her hips, securing the passenger in place. If she wiggled she would find the restraints moved with her but not when she tilted or moved because of Phori's movements. The chair gave her a slight squeeze, almost a hug. "How's that?"

As Chell flipped through the channels, she gets a few snippets of other aspects of their culture. A sports match was on, two Tsuhabe wrestling but without oil or mud like one would expect. Perhaps they are saving it for round two. Another news channel, this one showing a weather forecast, gave Chell an idea of just how large the city was; even with the high view of the map she could make out significant details like roads and building features. There was a children's program, or so one assumed, telling what seemed like folk tales from the days when the Tsuhabe were nomadic. Someone had set up a reality show following a family and their new humans, they must have been very quick to set that up. Dozens of other entertainment and informational shows filled the airwaves, but nothing human oriented yet.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:57 pm

(Sorry I left you hanging for so long!)

Chell twitched and shifted as the tentacles wrapped around her chest, but, upon finding that they stretched easily enough... the human tried to settle in.

Her body was warm, even if her clothes made it a little tickly for Phori.

"That's much better, thank you." Chell admitted softly.

But as Chell sat there, feeling the umbilical pulsing with life and heat... she began to feel trapped. despite the space around her, Chell could hear Phori humming, feel the jolts of her footsteps... and every sway of her body as she was belted into her chair.
The alien's heart was a constant thumping that she could feel with her veins.

The alien channels were distracting, but really, only began to push home how alien things were.

Chell only meant to shut her eyes for a moment, be alone with her thoughts...

but it was so... so warm...

(Would you like to have Chell fall asleep on her own, or would you think it would be better to have Phori gently force her to sleep? One gives a more immediate sign that Chell can be a bit subby, and the other makes Phori more dominant and gives her a bit more control over Chell.
Oh, also, now might be a good time to timeskip. In the morning, Chell could ask about work!)
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:04 am

With the warm embrace of the flesh around her and Phori's gentle, if unconventional, caressing Chell would be coaxed to sleep. The alien could feel how tired her little human was getting. She let her fall asleep, and when they were fast asleep the Tsuhabe slowly moved her towards one side of the thorax room, arranged a bed, and wrapped her up nice and snug. Phori herself would stay up for a while longer doing a few odd jobs around the house, eating dinner, and then going to bed.

When she woke, Chell would find herself wrapped in the blue flesh almost like a sleeping bag with the umbilical tendril still there. Her clothing was thoroughly soaked but even so she was nice and warm. What took slightly longer to notice was she was 'off the ground'. Phori was laying on her side, and what was the floor before was now the wall. She was in no danger of falling out but it might be a little disconcerting. Judging from the slow, steady pulse from the umbilical, the alien was still asleep.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:03 am

Chell began to mumble after a long while. She'd been wriggling a bit as she slept, but nothing serious... but now, the warmth had juuuuust started to turn a bit uncomfortable. Not to mention, her clothes were feeling sticky... like she's slept too long under a heavy blanket.

Then the strange pumping, flowing sensation from her belly woke her up fully, and Chell realized she couldn't move. Her eyes opened, and she found herself on a WALL. Cocooned in the soft blue flesh she'd fallen asleep in!

"Wh-what the heck?!" Chell cried out, feeling her head trapped as well. She began to struggle. "Wh-where- what happened?!" She pushed with her arms and legs, but found only a little give and no seam... she was sealed inside the wall! Floor?!

Desperately she started to push her arms up toward her face, hoping to get them out of the hole her face was in.
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:42 pm

Her arms had enough wiggle room to get free, and she found that despite her squirming she was safely held in the fleshy sack. A fall from that height probably would not have killed her but it would not have been pleasant. Chell hears a yawn and feels the room shake slightly. "Mmmm, good morning my little human...." For a minute or two there was no obvious change, until the still-waking mind registered the position of Chell's movement. With a hasty "Whoops!" she sat upright, returning the wall that the human was on to the floor. the flesh around her receded and allowed her to stand upright. "Sorry about that. I hadn't thought about sleeping together causing problems for you. At least I kept you from being tossed about when I rolled over."
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:57 pm

"Whoooaaa!" Chell cried out in surprise as the entire floor/wall shifted suddenly. Her head spun at the transition, and for a moment, she could only lie in the newly created hollow on the floor, trying to get her bearings. But soon Chell realized she was free, and scrambled out of the hole. She watched with wild eyes as it filled back up like it was never there...

This was officially nuts. what was even the point of having all these amenities if she would be pitched across the room whenever the giant alien turned over?!

"... Phori, I'd like to go back to my house and get cleaned up now." Chell said softly.
Darian
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay