)Komodorazor and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

)Komodorazor and I)

Postby Redfield » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:57 am

It was an ordinary day in the jungle, the sun was high in the sky and despite the heat a cool breeze blew between the trees. The river was oddly calm for this time of year, though of no real surprise as hardly anything seemed to come out here, save for the odd predator or two hoping to get lucky. Down by the river there stood a massive temple, the back of which seemed partially collapsed into the water. There was a broken slightly overgrown path leading to the main entrance and some ways into the trees.

"I can see it.....Wow it really is quite huge." The voice spoke out breaking the silence, it belonged to a young woman no more than twenty four years old. A brunette with hair that was pulled back into a pony tail and green eyes that shimmered in delight at the sight of their destination. She wore a pair of leather brown boots and tight fitting brown shorts with a white belly shirt and a backpack. She had an ample busom and slender figure her name was Satler.

"Yes indeed" there was a reply from a slightly older woman at twenty six, her black hair cut short stopping above her shoulders, she had amber eyes and wore an outfit to match Satler, though Ellie carried a loaded rifle in her arms, just incase she needed it. With a decent bosom and pert figure she was just as beautiful as the first. The third girl hung behind slightly and yawned, shaking her head "hopefully we can set up a base soon, waking up in the middle of the day is exhausting for me." Alexia muttered, the red haired girl rolling her head as she moved along, her blue eyes examining the surroundings. She had an ample bosom and slender figure wearing brown boots and denim jeans with a white belly shirt, unlike the other two she gave a slight predatory aura to her and one might see a pair of fangs in her mouth if they were observant enough. '

The girls had stopped on what remained of the path and peered through the trees towards the temple that awaited them.
Redfield
???

Re: )Komodorazor and I)

Postby Komodorazor » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:19 am

Not too far away with them laid an ancient terror. One that were at one point in time looked upon as gods, feared and worshiped. It was a lamia. She looked as though she was in her late twenties but was hundreds of years old. She haid clear blue eyes, silver hair that jut barely went to her shoulders and an impressive figure. She had breasts that were just above DD and was in the nude. She had a long tail, that was a dark green color. She licked her lips at the two, thinking she would have a lovely meal. She had to play it cool though, she enjoyed playing with her food. She then slowly shifted her tail into a pair of long, sexy human legs. She then pulled a dress out a red dress from the bushes, one from an early victim. She quickly adjusted herself then went forward toward the two.

"Hello there, travelers." She said coming from the pushes.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:51 am

Satler turned at the sound of the voice blinking as she spotted the woman, raising an eyebrow at the woman's choice of attire and stepping back slightly. "Hello there miss" she says flashing a polite smile and nodding her head.

Ellie narrowed her eyes tightening her grip on the rifle as she moved to stand infront of Satler and Alexia, her head tilted to the side "were here to explore the temple though I do have to wander what your doing here in such attire miss." The young woman states locking eyes with the lamia, behind her Alexia moved to stand besides Satler watching the woman cautiously for the moment.
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:07 am

"Can't a girl just take a nice walk in the woods?" She smiled, putting her hands on her hips. "But if you most know, I was on a tour here, I got separated from my group a while ago and I'm just wondering about trying to find a bit of help." The lamia lied.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:20 am

"I don't think I believe that" Ellie muttered, tilting her head to the side as she looked the lady over, her lips pursed in thought. The human shifted her rifle aiming towards the ground before the woman. "That just sounds a bit too convenient now doesn't it?"
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:38 am

"So, you're going to shoot me then?" The woman asked with her hands raised. "I could say the same thing about you and your friend, the two of you could be criminals on the run for all I know." She stated. "Plus, even if it is too convenient, who is to say that no one else is around and be a witness to you shooting me." She said trying to reason with the woman.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:46 am

"I never said I would shoot you, despite how eager you seem to be" Ellie says raising an eyebrow "and besides you just said you got separated from your group so I doubt anyone would be around and if by chance they do come across us, well accidents happen and who can say any different."

Alexia nodded moving to stand besides Ellie a grin on her face, she looked back to Satler and nodded flashing the other girl a thumbs up before turning back to the woman. "And besides that we can always do stuff to you first." She laughed a coy smirk upon her face "Speaking of which, get down on your knees and lick my foot."
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:08 am

"Sorry love, I'm a dom...not a sub...but I'll forgive you for that little remark." She said with a confident smirk. "I doubt you would have much experience in such a department anyway."
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:09 am

Alexia raised an eyebrow looking the girl over and shook her head with a laugh "I doubt that" she says a small laugh escaping her lips. She looked over to Ellie before turning back to the lady. Satler shook her head "Alex don't push it." Alex just waved her hand at the girl dismissively stepping forward "then again shall I lick yours miss?"
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:47 am

"Why thank you for the offer, but not much of a feet gal." She said, flattered by the offer. "But, you are more than welcome to lick my rump, I love a nice ass worship." She said with a sly smirk. "And if you are good...maybe I'll let you lick my more personal spot." She said lightly rubbing over her pussy.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:49 am

Alexia snorted shaking her head "no thanks, that's enough teasing now I believe" she states looking to Ellie. The rifle holding girl nodded and stepped back turning to the side to look at Satler. "Well she doesn't appear dangerous so lets just leave her be" Ellie muttered a small grin on her face "so see you around lady....but were gonna go now."
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:45 am

"Aw, what I pity...but I certainly won't hold you two fine ladies up...the both of you have fun." The woman chuckled.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:52 am

Ellie nodded turning towards the temple once more and with Satler at her side she began walking off to continue their journey. Alexia hung back a little looking between the woman and her friends before shrugging and moving after the two though lagging behind a fair bit as she did so.
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:16 am

The woman gently waved at the good bye before a dark smirk came over her face. She took the opportunity and looked for another entrance in the temple to follow after the women.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:22 am

The trio would make their way through the trees eventually stopping outside the temple to make up camp they had three tents between the three of them but only slept in two of them . The girls decided to make camp for the night rather than risking going in right away.
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:31 am

The lamia watched from the distance, licking her lips at the sight of it. Maybe she could just grab one of them as a late night meal and have the others in the morning...
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:12 am

If she was to grab one, she'd have an easier time with Alexia who had wandered off to go and begin to explore the outside of the temple. Satler and Ellie were unpacking the rest of their equipment leaving Alexia alone so she had moved away observing the outside of the temple and rounded a corner out of view from her two companions at least for now.
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:13 am

The woman licked her lips as she went into snake form, slithering through out the forest, waiting for the right moment to pounce on her prey.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:15 am

Alexia noted that there were a fair few cracks on the outside of the temple some big enough for her to fit in though it also seemed that part of the temple had collapsed into the river. Her ears twitched slightly and she looked around her eyes narrowed as though she were looking for something. The young lady shook her head seeming to ignore the sensation before going back to observing the temple, though she was prepared to react quickly if she needed to.
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:39 am

The lady lamia moved slowly throughout the terrain, not taking her eyes of the girl. A small hiss escaped her lips as she watched the woman observe the temple. Humans sure were curious of the jungle, much too curious for their safety.
Komodorazor
---

Next

Return to Private Roleplay