)Komodorazor and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: )Komodorazor and I)

Postby Redfield » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:04 am

The young lady wet her lips and stretched slightly a small groan escaped her lips and she shifted about taking a couple steps towards the river. Alexia hummed softly to herself her eyes glancing over to the water for a moment before looking back to the temple.
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:01 am

The lamia slowly slid behind the woman, slowly sliding her tail toward the unsuspecting woman. She then quickly wrapped her tail around the leg of the woman, aiming to pull her back,
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:58 am

Alexia tensed, her eyes darting down quickly as she felt something wrap around her leg, the young woman frowned and reached out quickly grabbing onto the temple, thankful she had something to grab onto for now. The human rolled her head and tugged on her leg trying to pull it away from the snake tail that had her.
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:18 am

The snake tail quickly wrapped around her legs and pulled her back, making her fall to the ground. she then quickly dragged the woman up the tree, where the rest of her body was nice and securely coiled around a sturdy branch, "I do love an easy meal..." She stated to herself as she pulled the woman up.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:12 am

The young woman found herself momentarily stunned after her fall and she groaned a little as she spied the lamia her head tilted to the side a little and she shook her head s,lightly. IT was easy for her to recognise the woman and she folded her arms "oh look at that guess you were dangerous after all."
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:05 am

"Well, aren't you an observant little morsel?" The lamia answered as she applied more coils around the woman, making them lead over hear waist. They slowly started to wrap over her arms.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:06 am

Alexia squirmed raising her hands as she moved to try and keep them out of the woman's coils, she struggled "you better stop or I am definitely going to smack you!"
Redfield
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay