Hearts and Stomachs (Pickyfanboy & Ananta)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Hearts and Stomachs (Pickyfanboy & Ananta)

Postby Pickyfanboy » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:10 pm

“So you’re from another dimension, is that right?” the Goddess of Moriya, Kanako Yasaka, finished asking the odd group before her.

“Yep! You got that right!” replied the shorter, purple haired guest before her, Neptune, “Histoire found a dimension were Gamindustri didn’t even exist, and yet there were shares everywhere. So we decided to check it out.”

“You only wanted to come here to slack off!” interjected the black haired one, Noire, “And besides, I thought we agreed we were going to visit those boat-people again, not somewhere else completely!”

“I would have thought you'd be happy about this, Noire." Blanc interrupted. "Since you were complaining about how the salt water ruins your hair."
Pickyfanboy
Been posting for a bit

Re: Hearts and Stomachs (Pickyfanboy & Ananta)

Postby Ananta » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:21 pm

Kanako: "salt water aside, could you, explain what these, 'shares' are?"
Ananta
New to the forum

Postby Pickyfanboy » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:37 pm

For a moment, none of the CPUs knew how to respond.

"Weeeelllll, they're like...." Plutia, the goddess resembling an even shorter version of Neptune, began in her characteristically slow and soft way of speaking.

"They're like, how much people like you and stuff..." Neptune finished, though her tone made it clear she was improvising. Finally, Noire interjected with a proper definition:

"It's a way of measuring the people's faith in a goddess."
Pickyfanboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ananta » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:39 pm

"Faith in a goddess?" the Suwa deity mused, "and you say that this land has much of it, yes? if you could, would you be willing to, tell me a little more?"
Ananta
New to the forum

Postby Pickyfanboy » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:28 pm

"We were actually hoping you could." Blanc responded. "As far as we can see, there aren't any traditional CPUs in this universe, so..."

"Perhaps there's an abundance of sharicite?" Vert suggested.
Pickyfanboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ananta » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:16 am

"well, as a goddess myself, shares aren't truly a term for describing faith," the snake goddess replied, finger on her cheek, "come to think of it, there is no actual method of measuring faith. it's not quite like measuring how many grams a cucumber has."
Ananta
New to the forum

Postby Pickyfanboy » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:02 am

"Not to be rude or anything, but I find it hard to believe you're a goddess" Vert continued.

"If you're a goddess, then prove it."
Pickyfanboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ananta » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:47 am

"well now, i do find your tone to be rather uncouth," Kanako replied, "but with but a snap of my fingers i could cause a hurricane to devastate the land. however i am a merciful goddess, and more generous to give rain instead."

Kanako snaps her fingers as rain clouds suddenly manifest and pour around the gathering of the divine.

"besides, i do have the proper form of a goddess as well," Kanako continued, "though my partner is quite diminutive. she says it helps her hop with her frog friends."
Ananta
New to the forum

Postby Pickyfanboy » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:52 pm

Suddenly, a bright flash of light filled the room, the second it faded Noire's form was replaced by a larger, more mature white-haired figure.

"Where we come from, all goddesses can transform like this." Noire continued.

"Surely, if you're a goddess, you can do the same."
Pickyfanboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ananta » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:59 pm

"hmm, that is a neat trick, i do admit," Kanako continued, stroking her chin, "then again, perhaps the rules for deities works differently between our two worlds, as i clearly have no need to take on a mortal looking form."

"perhaps we could talk more of this over dinner?" the Suwa Goddess asked, "the summer festival is taking place near my shrine on the mountaintop, and so we could discuss about matters of faith and shares."
Ananta
New to the forum

Postby Ananta » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:06 pm

Kanako is sitting with the CPU goddesses at a special pavilion, drapes hanging low with a table in the center.

"So, you like the view?" Kanako asked with a knowing answer expecting praise, "i had some other guests intended, but, they're not as important, and i have plenty of other pavilions ready."
Ananta
New to the forum

Return to Private Roleplay