Bewitched Challenge (Komodorazor and me)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Bewitched Challenge (Komodorazor and me)

Postby Tempest » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:59 am

Anna smirked at that as she now gave him a full blowjob, intending to please him until he passed out.
"You sure like this, huh?" She then asked him.

Lumi grunted as she felt her boobs having grown so big now, yet still feeling so light in some way. Despite her even losing sight of Brenda, she could still feel the woman probe and touch her body...
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:11 am

Zamer slowly began to pass out before his cum began to shoot out within her mouth. nearly flooding it.

Brenda continued to blow more into the woman until her breasts were nice and round. She then began to shift under them and twist her body about, making it less visible.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:19 am

Lumi blushed at this, feeling herself being squeezed up in-between her breasts, while wondering what Brenda was planning now using this form of hers.

Anna giggled as she lapped up his juices with glee, before gradually removing his clothes altogether, if they hadn't been removed yet that is. She had some plans to give him a bit of a rest, but not in the way he was thinking of.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:05 pm

The woman continued to blow more and more into the woman's breasts, expanding it out into a sphere, making the rest of the woman's body barely noticeable.

His sperm quickly flooded in her mouth. His cock went off like a hose, pouring down in her and feeling her up. As he let loose his load, it began to have strange effect on the lamia;s body, expanding it, mainly around her breasts for the moment.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:08 am

Sure enough, Lumi's breasts soon fell to the sides again, making her once more into a ball with her breasts as the 'shell', with Lumi herself grunting as she was squeezed inbetween her own funbags like that.

Anna giggled at this, letting Zamer ride out his orgasm at that while feeling her tits expanding in kind.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:43 am

The milf continued to toy with the woman, blowing her up just a bit more. She then expanded her mouth open and began to gulp her down, starting with her breasts.

His cock slowly began to expand out her tits, then soon enough it reached toward her rear, expanding it out next.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:46 am

Lumi blushed at this, feeling the woman engulf her large tits first, her nipples hardening at this.

Anna giggled.
"You know what you want, eh?" She asked with a tease, giggling.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:46 am

Brenda's jaws expanded as she swallowed down more and more of the woman.

Zamer didn't respond as he was almost passed out, he shot out more and more of his cum in her. This slowly started to go down into her breasts, expanding them ast F cups, doing the same to her ass and even puckering up her lips.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:00 am

Lumi purred as this was going on.
"You sure like the taste of me, huh?" She then said to Brenda.

Anna giggled as she continued on with teasing and pleasing Zamer, feeling herself filling out along the way, making her blush.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:21 am

Brenda only moaned in response as she continued to stuff more of her face with Lumi's delicious body.

His cock continued to fill up the woman more and more, nearly going into her non stop. Expanding her body, nearly running out of cum.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:46 am

Lumi blushed as she soon enough found herself completely inside Brenda's mouth, managing to rub the inside of Brenda's cheeks at that.

Anna giggled at that, deciding to give him some rest soon once he was finished with his orgasm, having an idea where to put him.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:06 am

Brenda slowly arched back to gulp down the rest of her. Closing her mouth and having the entire body of the woman in her cheeks. Swallowing her down is going to be a big issue.

Zamer continued to pour more of his seeds into her before slowly falling asleep.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:38 pm

Anna smiled at this, continuing to stroke him to where she was certain he was vast asleep.

Lumi grunted a bit as she felt herself gradually moving down Brenda's gullet.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:52 am

Zamer continued to rest comfortably in her, falling deeper and deeper into sleep.

Brenda slowly swallowed down the woman, as she did Lumi left a fairly attractive outline on the woman's throat as she went down.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:22 am

Lumi 'eeped' as she was suddenly swallowed, her hands moving about which rubbed the inner walls of Brenda's gullet.

Seeing this, Anna smiled as she picked Zamer up and guided him towards her own nethers, feet first to push him inside.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:52 am

Brenda had a bit of trouble swallowing the woman down, she took a big gulp as the sexy figure slid further down her throat.

Zamer wiggled a bit in her grip, feeling the warmth of his soon to be home.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:47 am

Lumi yelped at this, once more rubbing the inside of Brenda's throat as she slid further down, soon enough feeling the entrance to her stomach expanding to receive her.

Anna giggled and purred as she began to gently push Zamar deeper inside her pussy, feeling he would fit right in, so to speak.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:20 am

Brenda gave another gulp as she struggled not too choke. This was a bigger challenge than last time but she persisted on to swallow the woman, with Lumi making it halfway down the throat,

Zamer sunk deeper and deeper in the pussy, feeling as though he was being put into the world's most comfortable bed,
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:55 am

Lumi grunted on her turn as well, feeling herself sliding deeper inside Brenda's gullet.

Anna smiled a this, now having Zamer up to his waist inside and gently guiding his hands and arms in too, letting her muscles gently pull him deeper in at that.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:29 am

The woman gave a huge final gulp, forcing the busty woman to slid down her throat.

Zamer quickly sank deeper and deeper within the woman's moist pussy before comfortably sitting within it in a fettle position.
Komodorazor
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay