Bewitched Challenge (Komodorazor and me)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Bewitched Challenge (Komodorazor and me)

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:16 pm

Lumi 'eeped' at feeling her butt being slapped like that, before her butt and legs slipped into the brunette's mouth. At that same time, when Lumi's feet slipped into her mouth and throat, the brunette would notice a mirror in front of her which showed Lumi's form in her throat... as if she was given the chance to watch this voluptuous girl go down into her belly.

Anna purred a bit at that, liking the feeling of Zamer rubbing her tail like that. It sent a wave of pleasure through her as she enjoyed his touch.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:21 pm

The milf couldn't help but to smile at the appearance. She gently rubbed over her on neck, petting over Lumi's breasts before swallowing her down. That was a bit of a struggle as she did not go down easy.

Zamer continued to rub up and down the tail, not wanting to disappoint. He had to admit, this woman was breathtaking.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:24 pm

Anna blushed harder at this, purring a bit louder as she made herself a bit more comfortable and snuggling up against him now.

Lumi grunted still, which was now a muffled grunt as she slid down rather slowly, which was visible in her appearance... although it appeared her form was balling up a bit now... almost as if it was being prepped to go down in a single gulp.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:28 pm

Zamer blushed at this and simply began to pat the woman's head as she got more comfortable with him.

The woman took a deep breath before giving a huge almost straining gulp. Swallowing down the busty woman in one, letting her plop into her gullet.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:31 pm

Anna smiled at this, letting his head rest on her chest, her breasts becoming like head pillows for him now.

The brunette's reflection would allow her to watch the rounded bulge slide all the way down into her belly, her chest expanding to let it go past the ribcage, and finally landing with a slight bounce in her stomach, making the brunette's own bust jiggle at the landing, with Lumi now settling down...
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:37 pm

Zamer gently nuzzled against them, feeling as though he could rest here for a thousand years. He even gave them a little kiss.

"Ahhh..." She moaned out, patting her large belly. " You sure were s treat my dear, I might just keep you for a while..."
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:40 pm

Anna giggled at this, going so far as to stroke his head in kind for that, loving the attention.

Lumi on her turn was getting herself together, being cramped in the stomach as she shifted a bit, leaving a few bulging imprints here and there in the belly initially.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:44 pm

"Ah..." Zamer moaned as one of his hands gently rubbed over her long tail once more.

" Aww..you're so cute in there...I wish I could give you a bug kiss and pinch those cheeks on yours." She teased.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:49 pm

Anna giggled at this.
"You're loving this, don't you?" She asked, teasing him.

Lumi continued to move about, even letting an imprint of her hand and a foot appear for a brief moment within the brunette's gut, before they retracted, leaving her with a rounded belly once more.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:53 pm

" I be lying if I said I didn't...you really know how to make a guest feel welcome." He chuckled.

The milf smile as she decided to make her way to the kitchen to get some more grub in her tummy.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:56 pm

"Awww, that is so sweet of you to say." She said, pampering up a bit, "I do say you look a bit tired. How about I go and get you something to drink, eh?"

Lumi then managed to get herself a bit back up, landing into the brunette's left tit, greatly enlarging it, leaving imprints of her hands and even her face in it for a moment.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:00 pm

" Are you sure? I wouldn't want to trouble you. But I wouldn't mind having a refreshing beverage." He answered.

The milf smiled at the sight before bending over and kissing the large outline, pressing hard against it.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:12 pm

"I'll be right back to prepare something for you..." Anna said, giving Zamer a few kisses on the forehead and the nose, before slithering off to find her friend.

Lumi on her turn blushed a bit at feeling the sudden kiss, trying to move back up the brunette's throat, a rounded bulge forming back inside it.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:14 pm

Zamer blushed at the kisses and simply laid back to await her return.

" Ah Ah...no no." She said as she stood up and swallowed the busty woman back down to plop in her gullet once more
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:16 pm

Lumi yelped as she was unceremoniously swallowed back down into the brunette's stomach, causing her to grunt at this.

Anna saw this happening as she entered the kitchen area, causing her to laugh.
"Having fun with your passenger?" She asked.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:23 pm

" She is a bit jumpy in me but I like her...she is a keeper
" She said patting her belly. " What about yours, are you going to eat him yet?" She asked.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:26 pm

"Nah, not yet. He's quite a cutie, so I may keep him around with me like this, but I may put him in my womb..." Anna said, giggling.

Lumi shook her head to reorient herself, before trying to move back up, now landing in the brunette's other breasts, bulging it out, much to Anna's amusement, causing her to poke it.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:35 pm

"Oh, so you are going to adopt the little human huh?" The milf chuckled and began to blush as Anna poked her. "Little girl does have some energy." She said looking down to her belly.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:39 pm

"That she does indeed," Anna said, "looks like you're going to have quite some fun with your new toy."

Lumi on her turn was still trying to get out, leaving brief imprints of her hands and feet in the right breast, before once more trying to climb her way back up the brunette's throat. Anna watched in amusement as a big rounded bulge reappeared in the brunette's neck, wondering how her friend would react to it.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:57 pm

"In more way then one." Te milf said as she began to grope her own belly, squeezing and toying with Lumi's breasts. "So, what brings you out? Don't you think your little friend will get lonely?"
Komodorazor
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay