Bewitched Challenge (Komodorazor and me)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Bewitched Challenge (Komodorazor and me)

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:25 pm

She moaned in delight at this, caressing his rear at this as she too was about to reach her limit. Her nipples were now rock-hard and her tits themselves were firm for him to caress.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:26 pm

Zamer panted before letting out a final moan. He gave one last big hump before unleashing his load into her.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:29 pm

At that moment, she too moaned and sprayed his legs and hips area with her own juices, letting him ride out his orgasm as this happened, while at the same time being unaware of two more individuals approaching, attracted by the sounds of the two having their fun.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:01 pm

Zamer then laid and rested over her, panting gently as the two figures approached. Aurora smirked, spying the whole time before vanishing for the moment.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:03 pm

One of the figures, another lamia, looked over to her quite busty companion.

"You can take that hottie. I take that hunk on top of her." She said, winking at her.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:08 pm

" Mmm, that sounds good." She said before she headed toward the door, knocking on it to attract one of them.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:13 pm

Sure enough, it was Lumi who got up and answered the door, leaving Zamer to rest up for a while.

"Can I help... you...." Lumi then asked, before laying her eyes on the busty brunette standing in front of her.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 pm

" Mmm, I was thinking I could help you hot stuff." She said blowing a smooch at her before slowly grabbing her, guiding her from the basement.

Zamer laid there on the couch tired and a bit confused by the knock.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:19 pm

"And what could a hottie like yourself help me with?" Lumi then asked, while the lamia on her turn entered the basement, smiling as she approached him.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:23 pm

" Understand true pleasure...." The woman said before ripping the upper half of her shirt, revealing her plump breast

Zamer had little idea what was happening while he relaxed on his back.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:26 pm

"Oh, I can most definitely help you with that..." She said, moving forward to grope the brunette's breasts, and then moving in to kiss her.

"Hello there." The lamia then said to him, smiling.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:29 pm

The milf smirk as she slowly moved in, appearing as if she was going to kiss her as well.

Zamer quickly was caught of guard by the lamia." Oh...um helllo..." He said confused on how she managed to sneak up on him.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:30 pm

Lumi then closed her eyes, preparing to meet the brunette's lips and ready to snake her arms up around her.

"What's a cutie like you doing out here for? Resting up?" The lamia asked, gently approaching him.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:36 pm

The older milf instead opened her mouth real wide and engulf Lumi's head in whole while giving her a bearhug so she wouldn't escape. Her large breasts mushed against hers.

" Um...yes...just you know...hanging out." Zamer chuckled nervously." What brings a lovely lady like you here?"
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:47 pm

Lumi 'eeped' at this, not expecting this move from the brunette while feeling her own large tits pressing up against hers, leaving her in quite the position... so much so that the brunette could try to savor this in one go...

"Just browsing around, looking for interesting things... or interesting people such as you." She said as she moved next to him.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:51 pm

The woman continued to push more of her in. As she did, a large outline could be seen of Lumi's face from within her throat as the milf swallowed down her breast.

" Oh, I see...well I am Zamer....who might you be?" He asked innocently with a smile.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:00 pm

"I'm Anna, pleased to meet you." The Lamia said, smiling at him and gently coiling up beside him.

Lumi on her turn grunted as she felt herself being further pushed into the brunette's mouth... and was she noting that the brunette's neck got longer?
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:07 pm

Zamer could not help but give her tail a good look. " Wow...what a beautiful tail you have..." He said.

The milf couldn't help but to enjoy this feeling. The more she swallowed, the more her neck extended showing a beautiful outline of Lumi's breast neck as her lower half dangled.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:09 pm

Lumi grunted a bit as her legs wiggled about while her rear was stuck in the brunette's mouth and the rest was within the brunette's throat, which seemed to extend like elastic, as if trying to get her whole body inside it.

"Awwww, thank you, I really appreciate that." Anna said, using the tip of her tail to gently rub over his stomach and his crotch.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:12 pm

The woman than slapped her ass, giving it a firm gril before pushing the rest of her down. Her neck extended more as Lumi disappeared inside her.

Zamer chuckled at the feeling as he gently began to rub her tail.
Komodorazor
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay