Space RP (Kristoph1344 and Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Space RP (Kristoph1344 and Darian)

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sun May 31, 2020 2:26 am

It would take a few moments, but Telluria could tell Meredith would start to calm down.

Her huffs would slowly begin to cease, she'd stop struggling and she'd begin to breathe more deeply.

Telluria would feel her shift periodically, and press her hand against the Elf's gut.

"I-.. Hf... I'm... I'm safe... In here?" She would ask, still fearful. "I-I'm.. H-hf.. Not going to be hurt?" She'd asked again, swallowing as the naked girl laid curled inside of the Elf's belly, much like a child in it's mother's womb. She would slowly feel about the fleshy walls that squeezed and held her. She was uneasy, but felt no immediate threat... Why did Telluria do this?
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sun May 31, 2020 2:37 am

Gently, Telluria began rubbing the shoulders through the bulge in her stomach, careful not to touch her back.

Thank goodness the girl had calmed down.

"Yes, Meredith. You're safe. I asked you to trust me, did I not?" Telluria whispered softly. "There is no greater sign of trust you can give me than this... letting me hold you entirely within me. Our mothers shelter our children this way... the mana flows between us much easier now."

Indeed, now that she has calmed down... Meredith would realize just how easy it is to breathe inside Telluria's stomach... how the walls are far less sweltering than her throat was.

"I am sorry if I frightened you, Meredith... I suppose found myself desiring to hold you closer than before. I should have known you would be frightened... your people are not familiar with such displays of affection."
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sun May 31, 2020 2:46 am

"No... No we're not..." She'd say, shivering, but would start to relax more.

"Wh-...What does this mean, exactly? F-...For us?" She'd ask, slowly rubbing her hand along the walls of Telly's gut.

"Why... Exactly did you want to do this?" She'd ask, this was... Strange to Meredith. She was happy to learn that Telluria valued her so, but why... This? Why not more kisses, sex, or even just cuddling?

"It's... Kind of comfortable... It's like being hugged from all over..." She'd mumble, sighing quietly.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sun May 31, 2020 4:13 pm

Telluria couldn't help but giggle slightly as Meredith mumbled her confusion... it was half amusement, half relief that the human had calmed down.

"It means, my beloved <Lend-mella>, that I find you so precious that I would use my own body to protect yours from the world..." Telluria began cuddling her belly, the soft walls gently hugging Meredith in turn. "That you are sheltered close to my heart, and nourished by my own soul and song... I could protect you like this for a long time indeed..."

Her voice becomes just a bit teasing.

"And that I cannot help but keep you within the innermost parts of me... my pleasure in holding you away from any... prying eyes..." Telluria whispers in a sultry tone and the walls of flesh teasingly squish against Meredith's butt and crotch... but only for a moment.

The elf laughs again, and returns to simply cuddling Meredith with her belly.

"I am happy you find my insides comfortable, Meredith... above all else, this is my claim over you. Holding you like this is a symbol... that you have given me hold over you. I'll not betray that trust... nor keep you longer than you wish..."

Telluria trails off... then asks in a softer voice, a bit pleading.

"But... I hope you are not eager to leave me so quickly...?" She asks, a bit ashamed. "I... I admit, I lost myself in my passion for you. If you do not trust me..."
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sun May 31, 2020 4:41 pm

Meredith would let out a soft gasp, and blushed as she felt her rear squeezed through Telly's belly.

She'd listen to Telluria, while idly stroking the inner walls of her gut. She'd feel her body squeezed again and let out another "M-mmf.." As she was cradled and cuddled inside of the Elf.

"M-mf... I'm glad you feel this way, Telly... I feel the same... I will dedicate myself to you... And only you." She'd let out, a slight smile crossing her lips as she began to rub and massage the inner walls.

"I... am fine with staying here.. A while longer if it's what you desire." She'd say, blushing a bit more as she continued to rub Telly's belly from the inside.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sun May 31, 2020 9:11 pm

"I do, my Mere..." Telluria murmurs. Kissing the top of her belly... and the top of the human's head. "This sensation is one I enjoy greatly... and while there are some among my people who relish holding others like this, and do so freely and with anyone they please... well, many of my peers find it overly intimate, or barbaric."

She begins to hum again, the walls rocking and gently rippling with her voice as the elf sways gently from side to side, rocking Meredith within her fleshy home. Everything feels much more calming now... she can hear the slow beats of Telluria's heart... it almost seems like a beat to the wordless song she sings.

Everything is muted in the outside world. All she feels is from Telluria... her voice, her stomach walls... the gently roaming hands pressing in from the outside... Soon Meredith can even feel the elf's lap that her bulge is resting in.

"Let me ease your aches..." Telluria murmurs, and soon the painful sensations from the whip marks on her back begin to fade. Something like she felt the night before... when Telluria held her to her chest... but stronger. The sensation flows through Meredith's body, from Telluria.
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sun May 31, 2020 9:18 pm

Meredith would blush, her hand slowly moving to press against where Telluria's was.

Meredith felt her body growing heavy as she became overly relaxed and allowed more of the Elf's gut to form around her body.

She could fall asleep inside of her, if she wasn't careful. There was an odd comfort in this... And Meredith felt she could get used to this. Obviously this would be something they would have to hide.

She winced at first when she felt the sensation on her back, but soon melted back into Telluria as she let out a long, happy sigh. "You... Are so... Amazing..." Meredith whispered, allowing her body to be hugged by the fleshy walls of her new Elf girlfriend.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:22 am

"I am only an elf, little Mere... and this is the first time." Telluria admits, happily cuddling her new human tighter as the wounds on her back are treated. "The universe is vast and full of glory... perhaps we will see more of it together?"

The young elf cannot help but smile as she thinks about how different this <lend-Mella> is compared to her others... utterly devoted, and so young yet. She will have to be extra careful to encourage her... not let her be smothered in her lust for the elf.

"Still... my <lend-mella>..." the elf murmurs. "What exactly happened to your poor back?"

uh oh.
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:55 am

She would fall silent for a moment, before sighing.

"I was... Punished." She started, lowering her head a bit. "It should have been more... But Rune didn't strip my rank. "

"Generally... When an officer is caught to have disregarded their duty... Their flogged and stripped of rank..." She began, "Rune wasn't going to do any of it, since no one else knew... But... It felt wrong... I didn't want him to be easy on me."

"I demanded to... Be punished like any other." She swallowed, and sighed. "I was given ten lashes for my insubordination."
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:20 am

"Hrrrrmmmmnnnnn..." Telluria's voice becomes low and deep... the dark around her now somewhat threatening.

"I suppose it is a good thing I did not know this before our little duel... I would have been far less playful if I knew he had allowed you to come to harm." The elf says in a soft, controlled voice... she is very unhappy. Possibly angry.

"I know other species have their own methods of honor and culture... but I do not like to think that he allowed yourself to be hurt for..." Telluria sighs, and her anger fades... "That you would allow yourself to be hurt for MY mistakes."

Telluria is ashamed... her desire for the cuteness of Meredith blinded her to the consequences of her actions... actions she may very well have continued now.
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:52 am

There would be a jab into Telluria's stomach.

"It was MY choice... And MY punishment." She scolded. "I accepted the punishment, demanded it even! I will not be pandered like... like... a child!" She let out.

"If it were any other officer under his command, Rune would have beaten them with his hand rather than rod." She let out, sighing. "It was my fault. I demanded to be held responsible..." She said in a subtle growl.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:25 am

"Do not act childish, Meredith." Telluria says in a firm voice. "It is my right as your friend to wish you not be harmed... even if you think you deserve it. Especially not when I am the one who tempted you so."

Telluria sighs unhappily. "Still... you do have a right to decide your own fate... and your people's punishments, while harsh to mine eyes... they are your own."

She doesn't react much to the jab... apparently the elf's stomach is not so sensitive as one might think.

"I... I just wish that you were not hurt. That your people and you had a better way of... repenting for your wrongs." She hugs Meredith deeper into her, her stomach tightening a bit as her arms clutch Meredith. "You are precious to me, Meredith... this is part of why I fear'd for the future. We and our people have much to learn about each other... not all of it will be pleasant."
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:44 am

Meredith let out a long sigh.

"I'm an Officer, Telly..." She said, quietly.

"I'm expected to lead by example... Be it in space, or ground. You won't always be there to protect me, but just know that I can protect myself." She'd say, shaking her head as she curled up more inside of her lover. "You do have to accept that I might get hurt sometimes..."

"I have my brothers and sisters to protect and be protected by." She'd say, rubbing the inside of the elf's gut again.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:29 am

(last post for the night, but it seems like a good place to leave off!)

"..." Telluria hummed a moment, her thoughts slowly calming themselves. Meredith was right after all... for all she wanted to, Telluria was not yet a truesworn knight, and Meredith had her own oaths and standards to uphold. Even if she was <lend-mella>... it would hurt the elf's soul to force Meredith away from the life she chose.

"I will try, Meredith... and it eases my heart to know that you and yours are so loyal to each other. It seems we have that much in common, at least. ah... we can only hope that our species can find enough common ground to work together despite our differences."

Her sighs take on a more pleasant notion as Meredith's little hands rub against her gut. Far more filling and wiggling than the vine...

"Though despite all our differences, you fit very well within my belly, Meredith. I believe it will be well worth the troubles that come with you to swallow you up again and again."
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:40 am

Meredith would huff, and suddenly push out against Telluria's belly.

"Don't push your luck..." She'd huff, before curling back up again. She can be feisty when she wishes to be, but sweet as honey.

"But I want to be able to taste you next time!... You bully... I didn't even get to feel you how you felt me." She said, with a pout. She was right, she didn't get to taste Telluria like she had hoped.

"Hf... Teasing me with your rear during your spar... And not even letting me have it. How rude!" She scoffed, attempting to tease the elf and poke fun at her.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:45 pm

Telluria blinked, then began to giggle.

"Ah... how lewd my <lend-mella> is!" the elf teases right back. "To be so aroused by the sight of me in a mere sparring bout and light armor... is the mere shape of an elf enough to cloud her mind?"

She squeezes Meredith as she pushes against her insides, enjoying the sensation of holding squirming prey within her. "Meredith, you should be careful... there are more beautiful elves than I, and such elves often wear far less than my steel-silk armor. Perhaps it is a good thing that you have never met my elder sister... she is my superior in every way."

It seems the elves think VERY little of exposing their own bodies... worse, Telluria goes commando. ALL the time, and its only by the grace of god or some elven magic that nobody has gotten an eyeful.
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:05 pm

"Don't act like you weren't trying to show off!" She let out, pouting.

"Mmmfh!.." She let out as she was squeezed. Meredith began to squirm again.

Upon the mentioning of Telluria's elder sister, Meredith let out a distressed noise as she was squeezed and teased.

The elves would notice that these particular humans are much more reserved and conservative in both their mannerisms and dress.

(Shall we check up on our Alliana and Rune?)
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:41 pm

(Just one last tease. I had an idea for a bit of Elven culture... a fireworks show that's actually a play. Elven Myths, really: One called Song of Wave and Wind, A love story. The other is Astaril: Simaril equivalent about the consequences of having very powerful artefacts. Still, we do have a bit planned with either Gaelon or Alliana... you let me know which you prefer to start with.)

"Ah, but how could I not, with both my little Mere watching, and her brother to prove myself to? The Fleet-wolf style is merely swordself art... and yet you are so entranced by it!"

Telluria only holds the Squirming Meredith tighter, forcing the bulge up between her breasts to squish them against the whining girl.

"Perhaps I should keep you safe here, away from such terrible temptations... after all, I would not want some other, prettier elf's rear to steal you away from me!"

Alas, Meredith had NO idea how literal Telluria was being... at least, not this time.
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:22 pm

(Either is perfectly fine~!)

"Hf! I'm loyal to those I say I'm loyal to..." She huffed, and crossed her arms as she pouted.

"And I know you'd let me out as soon as I demand to be let out..." She'd poke, underestimating the possessiveness of her lover.

Would Telluria's sister actually try to steal Meredith? Or would other elves try to, for that matter?
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:47 pm

"Mmm... but you said that you do not have to be anywhere all night..." Telluria countered with a wry smile. Her stomach rolled and rubbed against Meredith's naked body. "Now... let me see if I can still make you wiggle..."

Needless to say, Meredith would find the rest of her evening very active indeed... even if she never saw Telluria's face till the next day.

(Back at the Party)

The feast had gone well. Few of the elves were standing aloof in the presence of good food and more importantly, good drink. The younger elves were having an absolute blast, seeming fascinated by stories of Glacia and of the many places some of the veterans had been. It seems all elves had a love of story, song and drink... something that the Glaciens had in plenty, and in good cheer.

It was especially shared by some of the wilder-elves, those dressed in rougher clothing like Byron, in darker greens and browns. It seemed that not every elf was like Telluria or Gaelon... some lived in more dangerous locales, or simpler lives that were no less respected. To them, it was as if they were ordinary, if tall, guests at a gathering not unlike one of their own.

Even the snootiest elves could not help but be drawn in by the atmosphere... those dressed in artful silks and moved with imposing grace smiled more easily, and a few even asked curious questions about the nature of the drinks and food. While more reserved than the wilder-elves, the noble elves were familiar with more quaint traditions... even if they were less tidy or the food of less quality, the spirit of the meal was the same. Not to mention, it would reflect badly on them to be poor guests.

All over the camp, the celebration seemed good. Elves and men were showing off at the range, comparing weapons at the same time they were sharing stories. Odd friendships were being struck up.

Still... one elf seemed to be standing alone. Gaelon had hung around the Sage for a while, but now had struck out on his own. He seemed to be on the edge of things, avoiding obviously restricted areas, but also avoiding any group of men or elf. Mostly the elf seemed to be taking in the camp. his eyes sharp as they moved from party to party, from object to object.

He was also alone, so there was no better time to approach the recalcitrant elf.
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay