Space RP (Kristoph1344 and Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Space RP (Kristoph1344 and Darian)

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sat May 30, 2020 10:06 pm

Meredith paused for a moment as she listened before she would slowly reach to take Telluria's hand.

"I will be yours..." She'd say, before slowly moving to embrace the Elf. "And I give you my trust..." She'd whisper, before leaning up to press her lips tenderly against Telluria's.

She would hold the kiss for as long as Telluria would allow, while she would move to wrap her arms around the Elf's neck, her hands gently rubbing up and down her back, periodically reaching up to trace her fingers down the sensitive skin of her neck, and then up to run them through her hair.

Meredith understood that Telluria would be afraid of such feelings... And her having such fear must mean that she has extreme feelings for Meredith, no? Meredith took solace in this thought, and would give herself body and soul to Telluria now.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sat May 30, 2020 10:30 pm

Telluria didn't resist as Meredith leaned forward and gingerly kissed her lips... the tall elf couldn't help but respond as the girl wrapped her arms around her neck.

Meredith's little fingers would be rewarded with low mmmm's from the elf... it seemed her neck was sensitive indeed.

She couldn't resist any longer... but she should at least check...

"How long, <lend-mella> before you must return?" The elf asks in a low, hungry voice. "I would take you wondrous places if you will not be missed..."

Telluria slowly begins removing Meredith's jacket, her large hands eagerly roaming over the girl's body as she does.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sat May 30, 2020 10:36 pm

Meredith would gasp as she felt Telluria's hands over her body. She'd nibble on the Elf's lower lip before moving to start nibbling and biting on her neck.

"M-mmmf... We have the entire night to ourselves..." She'd whisper as her back arched and her rear went into the air. Her teeth continued to gently sink into the Elf's sensitive neck as Mere's hands began to slowly slide underneath the Elf's dress and feel at her breasts.

Meredith would wince however, whenever Telluria's hands crossed her back.

"C-careful... Not to touch my back too much..." She'd let out before resuming.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sat May 30, 2020 11:19 pm

(ooooh, right. The whipping.)

"Then I will be gentle-" Telluria pauses as she begins to remove Meredith's shirt... but then the elf seems to move on.

'I will ask about them later.' she muses, her eyes flashing. 'when she cannot run away.'

the elf's dress seems to come loose as Meredith pulls at it... the fitted silk flowing away beneath her eager fingers. Of course, even her clothes are magic.

But Telluria can only make pleased sounds as she attempts to undress Meredith, slowly tugging away her pants and shirt.

"So eager to taste my neck..." Telluria breathes, her breath hot and misty. "Let me have a taste of yours..."

A long tongue slides up half of Meredith's small throat, the saliva covering her rapidly disrobing body.

Soon the girl will be down to her undergarments...
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sat May 30, 2020 11:38 pm

Meredith would shiver as she felt the tongue slather across her neck.

"H-haa... V-verdammt..." She'd let out as she felt her loins becoming hot. "T-telly... I-I want you~." She let out in a sultry tone, as Telluria suddenly felt the girl's hands slide down her body, and begin to explore the Elf's nethers.

Meredith would allow Telluria to strip her down to her bare skin as her lover began to pant softly, her own womanhood was already soaking with her sweet honey. Her small hands would quickly cup and feel Telluria's own womanhood, taking in every bit of it.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sat May 30, 2020 11:54 pm

"ah-ah..." Telluria teased lightly as Meredith reached for her own womanhood. suddenly, it seemed that meredith couldn't get her fingers underneath the dress.

"I am your elder... I should see to your needs first... to show you how it's done..." the elf murmured, her hand using one finger to slide down between the girls' breasts and over her belly... it brushed gently against her clit and Telluria began that terrible spreading and teasing again... her large fingers just outside Meredith's pussy, their strong lengths just outside her moistening entrance. Just like she had last night...

"Tell me, Meredith... do you trust me? will you let me take all of you?" Telluria murmurs... she knows sne's being a bit cruel, that there's no way that Meredith will refuse... but she wants ALL of the girl now. Consent is important.
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sat May 30, 2020 11:58 pm

Meredith would cling to Telluria as she spread and teased the poor girl's nethers. She'd let out adorable moans, sighs, and gasps as she was teased, her hips began to rock and her nslit would be grinded against Telly's hand.

"H-haa.. Y-yes... J-... Just please... D-do more than tease me..." She'd whine, "I want to feel you, and have you feel me... I want to taste you and have you taste meee..." She begged, "S-stop teasing..."

She was soaking Telluria's hand as she was teased, her womanhood was plump, and her clitty would poke out of her lips like a small button. Her honey was sweet smelling, and would no doubt taste even sweeter.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sun May 31, 2020 12:07 am

Telluria loved desperate she was... how adorably needy her little human was becoming.

"Then wait no longer... you are mine..." Telluria announced, her hot breath washing over Meredith's face.

Two huge fingers plunge into the girl's plump netherlips, and curling and streching her deep inside... her hand lifting Meredith up to her face... but not for a kiss.

This time Telluria's pink lips spread open wider and wider around Meredith's face... if she even opened up her eyes. Slimy warmth spreads over the girl's face as a long tongue begins lapping at her neck again...
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sun May 31, 2020 12:12 am

Meredith gasped in delight as she was penetrated by Telluria's fingers. Her warm snatch would squeeze and clamp around them as they curled inside of her.

She had seemed to fall into a dazed, trance like state as she begin to pant and hump against her lover's hand.

She closed her eyes as she expected a kiss, but... Blinked when she felt her mouth encompass her face. "H-haa.. Wh-wha... Are you doing...?" She asked, letting out cute moans periodically.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sun May 31, 2020 12:21 am

Telluria let out a musical humm as she kept curling her fingers deeper within the the squeezing snatch they'd finally pierced.

"I'm enjoying your taste, <lend-mella>..." came Telluria's voice, somehow a bit deeper and older... without passing her lips.

Her thumb began to run circles around the girl's swollen clit as Meredith began to loose herself in pleasure. No need to open her eyes now...

And as Meredith began to thrust herself onto the lovely hand, the hand began to lift her up... and she would feel lips spreading around her head, past her ears and under her chin... hot breath engulfing everything her senses.

Meredith's pleasure only began to grow as the long tongue slithered across her face and down her neck...

"Let everything go..."
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sun May 31, 2020 12:28 am

Meredith began to whimper and moan in pleasure as her lover graced her loins with her delicate touch.

"Wh-wha.. I'm... G-going deeper..." She let out, as she weakly raised her hands onto Telly's chest, but wouldn't and couldn't be able to stop. Her hands dropped back down to her sides, one moving to hold onto Telluria's hand that pleasured her.

"I-I'm gonna... I-I'm gonna... H-h-haa... Aaaa...~" She let out as Telluria felt her little partner began to spurt small squirts of her honey onto the Elf's hand. "D-dooon't... S-s-stooooop..."

The poor girl had already climaxed but humped her lover's hand still, wanting more and more... She wasn't a one and done girl~.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sun May 31, 2020 12:42 am

As she felt the small girl begin to spurt honey, Telluria too began to loose herself to her pleasure... the taste of Meredith and the stretching of her mouth pushed her into much more primal instincts.

She hungered... longed to fill an emptiness inside her.

Her fingers thrust in and out of Meredith faster and faster, speeding up as she began to really gulp the girl down. She leaned forward to capture more and more of Meredith, her throat beginning to bulge with the human's skull as it was pushed into the tight confines of her throat, stretching obscenely. As the girl's shoulders began to slip into her mouth without great effort, the elf's long tongue began playing over the pert, erect nipples and sliding between the heaving orbs of the breasts... cramming them into her mouth.

Meredith's world would have gone dark and pink, all she could feel and hear was Telluria's happy moans around her head... her heartbeat going faster and faster.
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sun May 31, 2020 12:49 am

Meredith would be loss to the absolute bliss her womanhood was feeling.

The poor human girl was so overcome with pleasure, that her body began to twitch and convulse. Her mind was a haze of lust and pleasure as she slowly began to slip down the gullet of the elf.

She couldn't make sense of what was happening to her, only that she had never felt such an intense sensation before, her cunny would leak her honey and make all sorts of sloppy "SCHLK"ing noises as Telluria continued to finger her hole relentlessly. As she continued to slip further almost into Telly's gut, she would fall limp, twitching periodically as she panted and whined with pleasure as she was encompassed with flesh.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sun May 31, 2020 1:03 am

As Meredith's limp body began to slip down between her breasts, Telluria found herself almost whining with need... she'd stopped wiggling!

The elf swallowed her down more and more... until the girl's hips were firmly within her mouth. With both hands, she spread Meredith's legs open, and raised her feet up toward the sky...

and her long tongue plunged into the girl's sopping, swollen folds. Telluria had been denied too long to allow this to pass her by... her tongue wriggled deeper than the fingers ever went, hotter and wetter and far more active.

Telluria wouldn't let Meredith rest until she had a last, real taste of the girl.
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sun May 31, 2020 1:16 am

Meredith's body was filled with life once more as she felt the Elf's tongue slither inside of her womanhood.

She would wriggle and writhe with pleasure as she let out muffled moans from inside of Telluria's gut. She squirmed as she felt the overwhelming urge fall upon her again as Telluria's taste buds would be overcome with a torrent of Mere's juices that squirted from her snatch.

"H-haaa! Ha... M-mmfaaaah..." She'd moan out, her tongue lulling out of her mouth as she slowly began to slip further and further into the being's gut. "Wha-aaa-aaa... A-are... You... H-haaa! D-doing..." She managed in between moans and pants. She was still all hazy, and was having trouble figuring out what was going on. All she knew was that she was in heaven.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sun May 31, 2020 1:34 am

As Meredith comes at last in Telluria's mouth, the elf lets out a happy moan and swallows her twitching, squirming body down in it's entirety. The flavor was full and sweet, and the elf loved it. She loved the feeling of the human stretching out her throat. The hips squeeeeeezed down as her twitching legs slipped into her hungry mouth.

Telluria fingers herself happily as she takes the girl at last, letting gravity and her esophageal muscles do the work.

Meredith would be curled up within a hot, rippling chamber that hugged her arms to her sides, slipping down as she felt her toes and feet be licked at in the open air for one last time... then she would be lost to the heat as the final bulge wriggled down Telluria's neck.

The elf groaned happily as her belly bulged out just as it had the night before... now with a far more delicious and precious occupant than mere juice filled vines.

"Mmmm... oh, you are wonderful, my little Mere..." she murmurs in a deep, satisfied voice.

All around was deep red darkness, squishing against her shoulders and butt... Telluria... Telluria had swallowed her whole!
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sun May 31, 2020 1:42 am

The glazed look in her eyes soon began to fade and Meredith began to realize what happened and where she was...

Her initial reaction wouldn't be one that Telluria would expect.
She screamed. A lot.

"YOU ATE ME?!?!?!?" She would shout, panic, fear, and... Well... Anger in her voice.

An elbow here, and a knee there, her limps would jab and push out against Telluria's walls as the poor girl began to scream and panic inside of the Elf. Curses in the girl's native tongue were muffled by her gut, filled with cries full of despair and anguish.

"<YOU FUCKING ATE ME?! YOU KNIFE-EARED HARLOT! I TRUSTED YOU! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ATE ME!>" She'd scream. She would begin to start to thrash about, beginning to feel incredibly claustrophobic and even started to hyperventilate she panicked so much.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sun May 31, 2020 1:57 am

"Oough!" Telluria flinched when Meredith began to really struggle again... but not in real pain. Rather, the more worrisome things was the fear and anger in the girl's voice.

"Mere- Meredith, wait! You are- nnn- Not in any danger! you are safe!" Telluria desperately tried to stroke the girl's head, hoping her voice would calm Meredith down.

"All of my kind can control our digestion like this! You will not be smothered, or hurt in any way!"
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sun May 31, 2020 2:02 am

The poor thing didn't hear any of it over her own cries and thrashing.

She kept screaming and struggling inside of Telluria, going so far as to attempt to scream for aid.

But the more she struggled, and the more she cried, the worse her hyperventilation became. She was beginning to struggle to breathe in her panic and her struggles became weaker. She'd huff and gasp until she was forced back into a ball inside of Telluria, whimpering in between her huffs. She needed to be calmed down, and quickly.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sun May 31, 2020 2:18 am

Telluria felt her own panic rising. Meredith was being lost in her own fear, she could feel it in every single way. No matter how much fresh air Telluria began to force into her stomach, it wasn't enough. She... She needed to connect with Meredith quickly before the girl was lost to her forever.

So Telluria did the only thing she could think of... maybe it would work maybe it wouldn't.

She could only pray... and sing.

(Oops, forgot translated lyrics on actual description on youtube!)

The song was soft and one Telluria had heard many times before, when she was a small elf-child. She had not not heard it in a over a hundred years... but the words came back to her without effort.

It was a song of shelter, of sweet dreams and gentle love. A lullaby from a distant land. And into it, Telluria poured her soul. Her love, her loneliness, her desires and fears. Hopes and dreams.

Mostly, it was about how she wished to keep others safe. Protected and close...

after all... the last time she heard the song, she was in her mother's stomach, just like Meredith was now in hers. Telluria sang the song softly and gently, over, and over, and over.

She prayed that it would be enough, as her soul flowed around the small human she had frightened so badly. So much closer than it was the night before.
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay