Space RP (Kristoph1344 and Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Space RP (Kristoph1344 and Darian)

Postby Darian » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:25 pm

Telluria gave Meredith an arched expression as she panted.

"Nn, to ask for more, and for less at the same time... such a picky girl! You have yet to satisfy me, <lend-mella>... I am the one who needs more!" The elf's eyes flash with light... and with one heave, the huge, thick muscles of the walls ripple, gaping wide a moment, only to pull Meredith deeper. The lips clamp against Meredith's chest now, the tendrils around her body wrapping around her breasts... and one around her shoulders, laying against the her neck to feel her racing heartbeat.

All that is left outside of Telluria now is Meredith's head and neck as her shoulders are swallowed inside like a hungry worm holds her.

"Such a greedy, inconsiderate girl..." Telluria says... then her eyes narrow as Meredith cries out in her hometongue and clenches around the tendrils inside her.

The tendrils inside her go absolutely still and limp. Meredith is left on the absolute edge of climax, unfulfilled.

Telluria's eyes hold that same inhuman glow, but now she is down at Meredith as she takes deep, controlling breaths... oh dear, she seems less like an elf now, and more like a hungry dragon... the night isn't that cold, but gusts of steam seem to be flowing from her mouth and nostrils, like smoke... or an titanic engine, waiting to be unleashed.

The elf is smirking.

"I will be satisfied, Meredith... and I will not let you have that satisfaction before me. not this time."
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:42 pm

Meredith would whimper quietly as she felt her body squeezed more and more by the walls of Telluria's womanhood.

The girl's body would squirm and writhe inside of the Elf as she desperately tried to please herself more and more as she sunk deeper.

But she let out a confused gasp as the tendrils went limp inside of her. "Nnnnnn?? H-ha... " The poor girl would squirm even more in an efforts to try and get herself off, but she couldn't quite make it there on her own with out the added tendrils.

"Th-then stop waiting around, h-haa... Or I could always go still, too..." She teased, poking her tongue out up at her.

((I just thought of something even more taboo for the two~... What if she could get Meredith pregnant?)
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:41 pm

Telluria's eyes flashed as she smirked at Meredith's cheeky little tongue.

"Oh, little one, are you really so confident when you sit within my grasp?"

The tendrils within Meredith swirl once, twice... and halfway through the third movement, they stop again! Her most sensitive spots are stroked only enough to sent ONE jolt of pleasure through her, but no more!

She's brought again, to the edge of climax, and left there. But now... now the outer Tendrils wrap around her hands and pin them to her sides leaving her unable to touch herself.

"I can make you squirm, Meredith... I can make you wiggle... but I can leave you just like this, on the edge of blissful eternity." Telluria whispers, her pussy rippling with muscle. "You won't cum, no matter how much you want to... I won't let you. Not until you satisfy me with your love, or your struggles."

The tendrils only move just enough to touch the most sensitive spots within her, to flick only a bit against her clit, then move away... it's wonderful and agonizing, because Meredith knows it could be SO MUCH MORE!

(Actually possible! But for a more feminine elf like Telluria, it takes a LOT more effort and intent to make someone pregnant, especially another species. On the other hand, I had a different idea for a pregnancy taboo plot later on... interested? It doesn't have anything to do with elves... buuuuuut... I did think it was a little twisted.)
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:52 pm

(Oh? How do you mean? Involving whom~?)

Meredith would squirm in delight as the tendrils resumed their swirling, but then stopped again...

She felt her hands pinned by the other tendrils, and she let out a depraved whine, much like a puppy. She ached for more, and began to squirm for more of it. Her legs squirmed and kicked, her body wriggled, she demanded more!

"Mmmmf... Nnnn! Y-you wicked thing! E-even if I did finish, I wouldn't leave you without your climax... Haaaaa! B-b...Besides... You think Rune got that scar on his shoulder from an animal?~" She teased, before wriggling herself deeper into the elf. She was trying to force herself all the way inside, and she continued to kick and squirm in the elf's womanhood!
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:43 pm

(Well, I did mention the Araknidorians, right? Drider Queens of Planet M'Haarz? Only other serious magic using space empire, and had a catastrophic war with the Astellan Unum millennia ago? A slaving, vicious empire on all levels? Yeah... they lay eggs in other species. Telluria and Meredith may find themselves playing host or mother to a drider... and hell, it might even build an alliance! Way in the future though... suffice to say, an empire full of ruthless spider queens jockeying for position means that SOME of them might be willing to work with outsiders... and some might be doing something FAR more dangerous. All of this, however, would come after a fight or near fight between the elves and the Driders when the meet again. LOTS of bad blood there.)

Telluria moaned happily as Meredith began to squirm and kick again, her eyes fluttering in pleasure.

"Aahn, yes.. don't you DARE stop moving, little one!" the elf commands, her tendrils moving faster and harder inside Meredith as she arches her back again, thrusting her hips, and Meredith's head back into the air. Telluria is loving her little loves fighting even as she obeys... her innermost entrance is finally being stretched and attended to! Her empty womb has begun to FILL!

The tendrils inside Meredith begin lashing rhythmically... and forming a shape! Like a Spiral whisk or egg, the firm tendrils spread out her insides as they twist and grind inside her... But they only move just a bit faster... Meredith is given wonderful pleasure but denied ultimate climax... but every time She squirms or struggles, kicking or stretching the deeper hole that holds her legs, the tendrils respond, rewarding her own efforts!

At last the thick walls that hold Meredith's neck and head spread wide one last time. She's given a split second to watch Telluria's eyes begin to roll back, still glowing with light, before the thick Labia close over her head, swallowing her down and squeezing her into pulsing darkness lit by the glowing tendrils pulling her deeper and deeper!

*SQUELCH*
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:30 pm

(Hmm... I'm not sure if Meredith would allow herself to even come close. She's an arachnaphobe. But I love the idea of Telluria getting her pregnant~.)

As Meredith's head slipped fully inside of Telluria, she'd gasp and groan as both of her holes were filled. Her cervix was a few inches deep inside of her, the tight entrance was almost impossible to slip into. Almost~.

Meredith struggled and wriggled as her legs slipped deeper into Telluria's nethers. She panted, wriggled, and would move her hands and arms over the inside surface of Telluria's womanhood, pushing herself deeper and deeper into the deeper hole. Meredith would suddenly force herself deeper, sinking down to her waist in the hole as she let out a sudden gasp of delight, and began to squirm her legs even more as she slowly began to slither deeper.

"N-nn...Nnnf... H-haa... T-telly... Don't stop... Please go deeper in me too..." She'd whisper, demanding more. "Oh... G-god... A-am.. Am I going into your womb, love?..."
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:15 am

(... is she? ehehe, that'll be fun! While I'm not AGAINST Telluria knocking up Meredith at some-point in time... right now is probably not a good idea. I mean, it could be a thing, if you want Meredith to be carting around a pregnancy during a developing interstellar war. But I think both of them have a lot to learn about each other before they actually go far enough to have kids... all the womb deep thrusting aside, that is. XD But, if you really want the unexpected alien pregnancy... well, just say the word!)

"Mmm, yes, little one-" Telluria pants out her belly rippling with motion and need. "you're going into my womb! You're almost there, don't stop wriggling for me!" There are two distinct bulges to her belly now... one growing in size, with two kicking legs beneath that smooth flesh... the other pinched just below her navel, as Her pussy gulped and swallowed like a living thing. It would be a bit difficult for Meredith to breath, for the pulsing walls kept hugging tightly at her upper torso, and there was barely any wiggle room now... all she could see was flashes of wet walls as the glowing tendrils occasionally visible as they wriggle around her body.

Telluria's heartbeat is thrumming around Meredith, though she can barely hear it over the squelching of the walls around her... And soon her breasts are being squeezed through the tight ring that has been causing Telluria such pleasure... it's glowing brighter than all the tendrils around her. Telluria, her world now, shudders at every time she wriggles against that tight cervix.

Then the tendrils inside Meredith thrust deeper than ever before, pushing firmly into the human's tight little cervix to make patterns on the inside of her belly. It wriggles like a worm or serpent eager to feel every part of her. She's never felt anything so deep-

Telluria's eyes have long since rolled back in her head, lost in the pleasurable sensation of of being stretched just a bit more, feeling Meredith fill her up.

"More, give me MORE~" the elf pants out, loosing english as she's so close "<So close, lend-mella! Use your tongue-MORE!>"
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:30 am

(I mean, it'd probably take a while for her to notice~. Besides I think Telluria would be a lovely mother too~...)

Meredith gasped and squirmed deeper inside of her partner. She'd take one of the tendrils in her hand and bring it up to her mouth while her two holes were pleasured by the others. "H-haa..." She let out, breathing her hot breath over the tendril. "Nnnf... S-stretch me more, Telly! Fit more in me~." She ordered, as she wrapped her lips around the tendril, and began to suckle it much like a newborn suckled a teat. Only much deeper, she'd let it go down her throat partially, before pulling it back out.

When one of the tendrils pressed against her cervix, Meredith would gasp as it suddenly gave to allow the tendril to slip past. Meredith squealed, biting down lightly on the tendril she suckled. She whimpered and panted as her entire body clenched, but still rocked against the tendrils, trying to please herself more and more. "M-mmmph~!.... Mmm... Nnnnn... Nhh...Nnnnaaaaaaaa..."

The poor girl's entire body was squirming, rocking, and shaking as she tried to hold out her whines, moans, and screams. She was adorable. If she was able to have heart shaped pupils, she would have them in any engagement with Telluria. Meredith's blood runs hot for the elf, an inferno of lust and passion, burning uncontrollably.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:33 pm

(Welp, okay! I kinda like the idea of Telluria having to carry one of her people's worst enemies children as her first mother-child... something to think about later. Plenty of drama there, but we already have plenty of drama incoming.)

Telluria gasped as she felt Meredith begin to nibble and such at the tendril, and barely resisted shooting it ALL the way down her throat again... rather the last free tendril pushed Meredith's head, and really, that was all that was left outside her womb, to the tight ring of muscle that sealed it's entrance... and it was glowing as well, the same bright light as the tendrils. It pulsed with every move Meredith made, within and without the womb... and right now, all the tendrils inside and outside her wanted to to stretch and lick that ring. This was the root of all Telluria's <stamin>... bound in her true sexual nature, as a woman who wanted her womb to be FILLED.

The cervix stretched, rippled... and finally sucked Meredith inside as both Elf and Human came to shuddering, screaming climax. Meredith's world ROCKS as she's consumed in the deepest way... Telluria's voice filling her ears as the light becomes blinding for a moment, with a rush of fluid...

then, gasping, panting quiet, as both human and elf fall back down. Telluria collapses into the shallows again, cradling her newly bulged out belly... looking every bit an expecting mother, perhaps even a bit overdue... but she wears the belly well.

Meredith finds herself in a place she can't fully describe... save that EVERYTHING has a soft, gentle glow, and that the walls, while wet, are warm and soft and absolutely wonderful.

It smells like telluria. perhaps a bit like sex, but mostly Telluria.

"Mmmm.... <lend-Mella>..." Telluria murmurs in a low, happy voice. "My lovely little Mere..."
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:07 am

Meredith's body would soon begin to shudder and convulse as she slipped into Telluria's womb fully. Her body would writhe and buck as she finally reached the climax she so desperately yearned for. Her eyes had rolled back as she let out a muffled scream into the tendril in her mouth as she hungrily suckled against it. Meredith's own floodgates opened as she climaxed, her sex squirting her juice almost like a fountain as she convulsed and moaned uncontrollably.

She moaned quietly as she soon came down, but still rocked her hips against the tendrils inside of her. "T-telly... T-telly... H-ha... Ha... Ha..." She'd pant out, her eyes would go all hazy as she began to nuzzle into Telluria's soft flesh lovingly. "I-I love you... Haa.... S-so... So much..." She whispered, and would continue to move inside of Telluria, squirming lightly.

"G-give me more... " She whispered once more, before taking several of the tendrils in her hands and began to stroke them.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:55 am

"mmm, in a moment, little one. In a moment." Telluria whispers softly, rubbing every little bulge Meredith makes in her belly. "Rest a bit... you'll have plenty more before long. Bask in the glow of the moment."

Meredith can feel the elf hugging her... this is so different than the stomach somehow. The walls ripple softly, with her rather than squeezing her relentlessly. The human can't seem to tell where the tendrils actually come from now... from the walls, obviously, but they don't seem to have a fixed point.

After a few moments, Telluria turns over and summons the pile of clothes over to her... Meredith's included. She takes a moment to dig through the girl's pockets... before she finally finds some crude communication device. She inputs the most relevant number, and waits for the Commander to pick up.

"Sky Captain Rhennvarr? This is Telluria. I am afraid that Meredith is quite tired and will not be able to return to her duties tomorrow. Yes, yes, I know it is most irregular, but rest assured, I will not leave her side, and I will keep her communication device online so you may track it. I promise on my honor she will be returned to the encampment at next sunset. She may require more rest at that point, but she will be whole and healthy."

There's a soft comment, and Telluria smiles. "Yes, my personal care and honor, sir. She shall not leave me until she is returned to you. Thank you."

She clicks off the device, and settles back into the water.

"Mmmm, how accommodating you humans can be..." Telluria murmurs with a smile. Meredith will have heard every bit of this of course.
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:36 am

There would be audible disapproval from both Meredith and Rune.

But Rune reluctantly agreed, likely after encouragement from Alliana. But still, he was not happy about this, seeing as they are due to depart for Terra incredibly soon, and preparations should be made. However, Rune was more upset that Meredith left her communicator out so an unauthorized person could access it.

Meredith would give a sharp kick. "Telly! You're going to get me reprimanded again!" Meredith let out with a sudden shift of tone. "My duties come first!" She protested, before giving another kick. "You realize I'm going to get in trouble, right?! You're going to end up getting me forbidden from seeing you while on post!" She continued.

"Give me my communicator!" She demanded, clearly upset. "I've already been warned to not let my feelings for you get in the way of my duties! I gave Rune my word!"
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:58 pm

(FYI, there can be ANY LENGTH of timeskip before the trip to Terra... as long as there isn't an attack going on, Alliana and the other elves are NOT going to rush. Still, I'm assuming Rune is able to convince Alliana that a rather quick return to Terra would enhance both their agendas.)

"Oh, is this vexing, <lend-mella?>" Telluria says in a soft voice. "Is it troubling to you that something unexpected has occurred?"

The elf rises to sit, cradling the kicking bulge that is Meredith for a moment in her big lap.

"Is that sensation any more troubling than being brought to the edge of climax, only to find that your precious one is frightened of your passion? That she pleads with you to stop, even though she has declared that she trusts you?" The elf says in a low, even tone. "And when you reign back your desire and your love to comfort your little one... she laughs at you and demands you please her more? no, that cannot be as vexing as having to bear the humiliation of missing a day of duties for one night of reckless action."

Uh oh... it seems that Telluria hasn't QUITE forgiven Meredith for her little stunt.

"Sky-Captain Rhennvarr expects negotiations, and the celebration, to last at least another three days. Sage Alliana has set aside a whole week for the meetings that will take place. In either case, Meredith, the responsibility is not yours, but MINE. Rhennvarr understood that implicitly... and declared that so long as you are returned at the appropriate time, there is no need for any reprimand. I have announced myself openly and honorably... and I hold that seriously. You are not the only one with honor little one... do not forget that I have my own."

Worse... it seems that Meredith might have gone a bit too far with her teasing.

Telluria takes a moment, and her walls ripple around Meredith again. "Besides... you should know that a mere night, or even a day, is no great sacrifice... did you not tell me that experiencing this would be bliss for an eternity? You are so very lucky I promised to never keep anyone inside me for longer than three days... this is a pittance compared to what could be... and there is one last thing you have forgotten."

(Hrm, this is complicated... try not to have Meredith freak out too much about this, and I KNOW she technically should... but remember, we're stretching things right here for the sake of sex.)
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:11 pm

Meredith's face reddened in embarrassment.

"Th-...That's not fair! You were crossing a boundary..." Meredith let out. She'd huff. "You know he isn't going to let this keep happening..." She'd squirm a bit inside of the Elf, shifting this way and that, adjusting herself among the writhing mass of tendrils, causing Telluria's belly to bounce and ripple as she moved. She was restless, and becoming a bit more anxious.

Meredith did trust Telluria. But she was also afraid. She had her own fears and doubts that lurked deep within her. One of which was worrying that Telluria only saw her as a play thing. She was petrified of being hurt again, and was afraid she was falling too quickly for Telluria. She let out an audible sigh. "I.. I'm sorry, Telluria... That was wrong of me... I love you. I-I really do."

"Ah... Telluria... I-I don't think I could handle being inside of you for that long..." She'd admit, seeing as she was feeling claustrophobic earlier. But at least... Here it was more... Cozy, rather than cramped. She felt like she was being held rather than squeezed in Telly's guts.

"Ah...? What do you mean... What have I forgotten? "
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:02 am

"I am not yet satisfied~" Telluria sings softly, and the tendrils around Meredith flex and wrap around her gently, flicking across her body, her breasts and hips... one licks her cheek!

"I told Rune that you would need the rest of the tomorrow to recover... I am not quite done with you yet, Meredith." Every tendril suddenly pulses with light. "Let me... give you a little lesson in Astellan biology, hmmm?"

The <Stamin> begin to pulse rhythmically... the tendrils are a little larger than a human thumb, but now... they seem to be growing thicker.

"The <manae> flows most strongly and easily in my womb... it is meant to support life, after all." Telluria continues as the tendrils pulse with light and warmth as they grow hotter around Meredith. Not enough to burn... but oooh! "While my <Stamin> are inside my womb, they become much more... capable than when they reach outside of it. More importantly, I can affect things in my womb with great ease... heal wounds and aches, ease minds and sleep... and even grant a bit of resilience. My body will protect you as it would my child... so long as I live, you will be kept healthy within me."

The tendrils are now as thick as Meredith's ARM, dripping with glowing liquid. One of them hovers before Meredith's face, pointing at her mouth, inches from her lips.

"More relevant is this... you no longer need be limited by bodiliy concerns such as... choking." Telluria's voice dips into something deep, and just a bit inhuman again. "I admit... I have never swollen my <stamin> to such sizes... but You need not fear for your body. Within me... no pain or harm will come to it, no matter how deep or wide the intrusion."

Telluria licks her lips a bit, though Meredith cannot see it... and takes a moment to gently rub the back of Meredith's head, through the walls of the womb.

"Do you want to be stretched in ways you cannot stretch anywhere else, <lend-Mella>?" She asks, in a breathy voice.
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:18 am

Meredith's eyes widened and were once again filled with such sinister lust. She didn't answer, but Telluria would feel her lover's soft, moist lips wrap around the tip of the large tendril and kiss it. Her tongue would slither around it and lick at it, much like she were making out with it. Meredith would admit to herself that the pain of being stretched, and the thrill of being choked are probably one of the more enjoyable things due to the risk, adrenaline, and naughty nature...

Still, the girl continued to kiss the tendril before slowly stroking it. Her hands would glide up and down the shaft of the tendril as she panted her hot breath against it, teasing Telluria more and more before drawing her tongue up the side of it, and onto the tip again. Meredith's womanhood again, started to leak her sweet honey into Telly's womb, forming a small puddle that would mix with Telly's own.

Meredith would slowly open her eyes as she opened her mouth to tease the length more before whispering:

"Hurt me."
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:39 am

"... oH <lEnD-mElLa,>" Telluria's voice becomes utterly inhuman, echoing as her eyes flash with light. "WiLl yOu BeG fOr iT?"

Without any further warning, one tendril-turned tentacle thrusts into Meredith's ASS... like she's suddenly got a FIST followed by an ARM wriggling and reaching into, then PAST her Colon! Two other tentacles begin a terrible assault on her pussy... no longer nimble fingers, the thick nubs GRIND against her pussy like whole legs trying to scissor INTO her. they don't go in yet, but they way they mash against her clit and grind against her lips make it VERY clear where they're going... once Meredith opens her legs and BEGS.

The tentacle in front of her face suddenly wraps around her neck once, coiling like a snake before it hovers in front of her lips again. Meredith can feel her pulse racing against it as it squeezes ever so gently. like a living COLLAR.

"BeG. sHoW mE HoW mUcH YoU WANT IT." Telluria's voice intones, loving as much as it demands more.

Lord, Meredith can already see the tendril in her ass making it's way up her large intestine... it's like there's a python moving under her SKIN! And every inch of pain sparkles into pure pleasure...
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:09 am

Meredith let out a sudden cry. Her body writhed as the tendril slithered up her rear, and her cunny was rubbed against her womanhood.

Her insides squeezed and massaged against the large tendril that penetrated her ass, almost like a fleshy machine attempting milk the liquid the tendril oozed. Her body temperature also rose with her pulse, heating up around the tendril as she let out a pain and lust filled moan. Meredith would whine and whimper as she squeezed her now squirming gut with her hands as the tentacle continued to go deeper.

"M-mama... P-please~." Meredith began as she reached down to stroke the oozing nubs with her hands as they rubbed her womanhood. "Abuse and break your little girl, mama~. I-I've been so naughty with teasing you... Please, hurt me for it~." Meredith cooed, nuzzling against the fleshy wall of Telluria's womb. "I love my mama, and I want her to love me just as much~... H-haaa... Ha... Hurt me~!..." She begged, as her insides clenched around the tentacle in her intestines.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:26 am

"Oh, child... I don't want you broken. If you break, how will you wiggle for me?"

The tentacle intruding on her intestines quickly breaches the small intestines and begins swirling her guts in earnest. Meredith would feel it squishing deeper even as it winds it's way through the long, long intestine!

Then one of the tendrils teasing her pussy stops pussyfooting around and begins forcing itself into her...it's like a FOOTBALL is being shoved into her pussy, as it twists and relentlessly forces it's way inward, spreading her open like a tunnel as it begins thrusting ALL they way up against her cervix, leaving another bulge over the python squirming in her guts.

"Why would I want to choke you?" Telluria's deep voice murmurs, vibrating around the girl. "If I did... I wouldn't get to hear your lovely voice..."

The assault is relentless. This is far from the gentle loving she had before... Telluria has decided to be ROUGH with her little one, given that Meredith asked for it.

This becomes clear when the SECOND huge tentacle stops mashing against her clit and pushes into her vagina as well, spreading her out impossibly wide as both tentacles begin to pump in and out of her pussy in time with each other, like pair of pistons.

And yet they still haven't breached her cervix, yet it feels like she's getting fisted with two arms, and the tendril wrapped around her next only licks her lips and teases her mouth.

"Your mama knows best... why should she choke your voice if she needs to punish you?" Telluria asks, her voice full of dark humor.

There's only one reason Telluria would hurt Meredith... because she loves her.
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:40 am

She'd let out a long whine as the tentacles pressed against her womanhood and finally slipped in with a wet "SQUELCH". When they finally entered her, she let out a happy cry of pain.

Meredith would writhe and squirm more for her lover, panting as tears streamed down her cheeks. Her poor abdomen was distending and groaning with the writhing masses inside of her. The human would buck her hips up into Telluria's fleshy wall, letting out adorable cries of pain and pleasure as she was dominated. Meredith's tongue lulled out of her mouth as she panted, moaning and crying all the same. She was in a pure state of bliss. Her poor donut and womanhood both being stretched and abused, being given plenty of love... She was being overstimulated.

"Haaa...H-haaa! A-aaah... M-More! More! H-haa... Mama... MaMaAaAaAaaaa~..." She would slip out, in between pants and moans, "T-tell me I'm- I'm a good girl! H-ha... Ha... P-please... A-am I a good... Girl... Mama? D-does my mama l-love me? Haa... P-Please more... Nnnnaaa... I love you... I-I love you! H-hurt me more mama~!" She'd cry out as she'd squirt her juices into Telly's womb with each piston thrust of the tentacles in her womanhood. She'd want more inside of her, a tighter collar, and more love.

(>///> I uh... Hope this is satisfying you as well, hon.)
Kristoph1344
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay