Food to Another World (Darian and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Food to Another World (Darian and I)

Postby Redfield » Sat May 30, 2020 1:29 am

A cry of alarm escaped Satler's lips as the roots practicly flew away leaving her looking up at the amazon woman. "Er hello again" she says waving nervously up at Kala but the young human didn't want to get caught again. So she bolted moving as fast as she could she ran forward trying to pass by Kala on her left.
Redfield
???

Postby Darian » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:20 pm

"No." Satler ran right into Kala's extended arm and was lifted off her feet and tucked next to the huge woman's side.

Kala began walking casually back to the cave, carrying the squirming Satler like a misbehaving girl.

"It seems that Kala must now teach you a lesson... and that you belong to Kala now." She intones darkly.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Redfield » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:38 pm

Satler gagged a little as she was caught and frowned an annoyed look upon her face and she wriggled In the large woman's grip. Her hands curled into fists and beat at the woman's back "you let us go right now!" She demanded kicking her legs, determined to be as annoying as possible to hopefully get released from Kala's grip.
Redfield
???

Postby Darian » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:32 pm

Kala rolls her eyes and keeps walking back into the cave. She does not react to the blows at her back, and merely shifts her grip at Satler's kicking.

At last she comes back to the plate of pancakes left on the ground, and the amazon sits before it.

"Satler, you should know that Kala is not a bad one to belong to. The rest of the jungle would not be as kind as Kala will be, though it seems Satler does not know this." Kala says firmly. placing her spear on the ground.

"Now, do not do anything nasty, or Kala will have to be much less gentle with Satler." Kala warns, and begins stripping her of her remaining clothes. Soon, the girl is naked... and she is placed on the last pancake. "Kala will have to enjoy the last bit of delicious food her new girls will make for a while. Kala can think of no better way to enjoy it than this."

And then Kala picks up the huge pitcher of chocolate syrup, still warm! She begins to pour it over the naked body of Satler, the warm sludge not burning but sliding thickly over her head and body! Incedentally, over the pancake she's been placed on...
Darian
???

Postby Redfield » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:43 am

It was all too much, the arrival here and the running Satler found she was more tired than she had realised and barely noticed as the larger woman stripped her completely. She eeked though and sat up looking about at the pancake, her legs outstretched before her 'wow this is bigger than I imagined' she thought to herself a blush upon her cheeks."Hey you can't do this" The young human protested as the chocolate slid over her body.

She cringed but found it oddly comforting and a shiver ran up her spine before she shifted moving to climb off the pancake for now "I won't allow you to do this to me."
Redfield
???

Postby Darian » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:37 pm

The amazon woman's frown grew deeper, and she pushed Satler back down onto the pancake, and with some wriggling, wrapped her up tightly in the warm fluffy flatbread.

The chocolate squished around her body as the amazon bodily lifted her up like a huge burrito. Satler's struggles are muted and slimy now!

"Kala thinks you need to understand just how helpless you really are." She intones, and her jaw stretches obscenely wide... and Kala begins to slide the pancake, and Satler, into her maw and down her throat!
Darian
???

Postby Redfield » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:11 pm

"Hey stop it!" Satler groaned, looking around the pancake but she couldn't seem to break free which when she felt something tugging around her feet. The young human stretched up as far as she could manage her eyes widening as she watched herself beginning to disappear down the amazon's throat. "Hot soup!" She says trying to summon another attack but it clattered to the ground just barely missing the amazon this time. "Your horrible!"
Redfield
???

Postby Darian » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:03 am

Kala narrows her eyes when she sees the soup, and suddenly closes her mouth. Her teeth slice right through the chocolate covered pancake and suddenly close on Satler's legs.

The human girl would feel the strength of the amazons jaw as her teeth press on her shins. If the amazon actually finishes biting down... she'd be seriously hurt!

"Eee-Haaaaveee." Kala says through not quite clenched teeth. Her meaning is clear... behave or Kala will start being FAR less gentle.
Darian
???

Postby Redfield » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:49 pm

Satler cried out once more in surprise as she felt the teeth upon her "ok ok I'll stop trying to burn you with soup." The young lady says a panic firmly in her voice, she shuddered a little. She kicked her feet as hard as she could "just please stop eating me....Please I don't wanna be eaten."
Redfield
???

Postby Darian » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:07 pm

There's a long pause... then a breathy sigh washes over Satler's body. It smells like chocolate... sweet things that have been devoured.

Kala uses one finger to gently rub the top of Satler's head, pushing through the end of the wrapped up pancake to do so. It's a gentle, reassuring action... even as Satler kicked in her mouth.

Then Kala tilts her head back and opens her maw inhumanly wide, and pushes her Satler roll into her mouth and down her throat. The massive cake is squeezed tight against Satler as she's swallowed whole in one motion, the neck squishing the chocolate and mushing pancake against her naked body.

She'd get a glimpse of last light before Kala swallows with a happy sigh, and Satler is being squeezed into the stomach.
Darian
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay