Food to Another World (Darian and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Food to Another World (Darian and I)

Postby Redfield » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:42 am

(I actually don't mind either way honestly)

Ellie blinks shrugging as she takes the piece and hands the other to Satler, both girls munching down on the hot eagerly. Ellie shifts stretching her legs out before her a sigh escaping her lips.

Satler rolled her head stretching her arms out a grin on her face "this is actually quite a nice experience."
Redfield
???

Postby Darian » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:18 am

(right, I'll have to sleep, but I'll try to leave this on a good note)

As Kala happily eats the last of the hot dog, she lets out a happy sigh, patting her belly.

"Mmmmm, and these are only the first of many treats Kala will taste... truly a wonderful day." she murmurs. Looking over the two of the girls, she gets a... strange smile on her face.

"Come, come..." She reaches over and picks up Ellie letting her plop onto her toned belly. the girl's head has ended up between her dark breasts, so small she is! "Kala has something wonderful to tell you... she knows how to get to your home."

Her hands cross over and cradle Ellie gently against her body, as the dark woman smiles down at her.

"It is here. Kala will be your home now."
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Redfield » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:39 am

Ellie blinked gagging between the breasts, her hands pressing against the woman's soft flesh as she pushed her head out and gasped "what....What in the world are you talking about? Out me down." She shook her head the nude woman blushing heavily as she looked up across Kala's body squirming against her grip.

Satler jumped moving to stand up close to the prone Kala "h...Hey what are you playing don't go manhandling Ellie like that."
Redfield
???

Postby Darian » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:09 am

Kala chuckled as Ellie squirmed in her grip. Her arms were easily able to hold Ellie down, though she didn't force her head back into her cleavage... TOO much, anyway.

"Oh, sweet things... Kala is playing with her new little ones. You are Kala's now. Far better for Kala to have you than the jungle... and you already owe Kala your lives. Such a precious catch Kala will never squander." One arm reaches out and gently pats Satler on the top of her (What color) hair.

Kala then looked back down at Ellie's face, framed by her dark breasts.

"You are still shivering, Ellie. Shall Kala warm you up?" The big Amazon ponders this... then smiles. "Yes, Kala shall do that... show you to your comfy new home."
Darian
???

Postby Redfield » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:15 am

Ellie squirmed in the woman's grip, it wasn't too strong but there was no way she was breaking out of it. "Look thank you for the help but there's no need to keep us here" she says shifting about as much as she could "really we will be just fine so please let us go."

Satler shuffled slightly as the woman pet her blonde hair and she stepped back shaking her head "look it's fine just put Ellie back down."
Redfield
???

Postby Darian » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:18 am

Kala rolled her eyes at both the girls weak protests. "You are too weak to escape and too slow to run. Kala can feel that in your little wiggles."

She wraps her hands around Ellie's squirming body and sits up slightly, lowering the girl between her thick thighs as she spreads her legs.

"Kala will not harm you, little ones... you need not be afraid. But..." Kala's smile grows a bit sultry, and she licks her lips. "Kala will not mind if you wiggle and squirm-"

Her loincloth lifts, and reveals a massive cock that's easily the size of one of their legs, and a dark set of full balls.

"This will feel so much better if you do." Kala finishes, and lifts her balls to show a drooling pussy with thick lips. The opening flexes slightly as Ellie's pale feet are pressed into them. Hot flesh clamps around her ankles, as her arms are held to her sides by dark hands.

Kala mmms happily as she pushes Ellie's feet inside her. The girl cannot pull them free!
Darian
???

Postby Redfield » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:25 am

Ellie blinks feeling something squeeze around her feet and she squirmed slightly looking down she eeked trying to pull them back. It seemed that whatever had her was strong, strong enough to prevent her from freeing herself.

"Hey what the hell!" Satler cried out as she moved to kick at Kala a panicked look upon her face as she did so "let her go stop that!"
Redfield
???

Postby Darian » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:54 pm

Kala smiled as Ellie squirmed inside her pussy, her legs being sluuurped into the tight, hot passage. Her cock grew harder and larger, her balls twitching slightly as she felt her belly begin to bulge with it's new occupant.

"Mmm, so small, yet not too small... just the right size to really fill Kala up..." the Amazoness murmured, curling the fingers of her left hand to rub at Ellie's head. She held the girl in place as she enjoyed feeling her be pulled inward.

Still, she did notice when Satler kicked at her. Kala laughs and scoops up the girl with her free arm, despositing the girl on her belly, with her head cradled in the amazon's breasts.

"Mmm, watch... feel. Look at how she fills Kala up." Kala points to her toned abs and the shapes of Ellie's feet moving beneath them... "It will be tight, but you will both fit inside. Or... perhaps your eyes are drawn to Kala's serpent?"

Her cock flexes and brushes against Satler's feet.

"Too big for one so small... at least not without much practice. But Kala would love to take her precious little ones inside a serpents maw..." The amazoness murmurs, contemplating the thought as she begins idly stripping off Satler's shirt...
Darian
???

Postby Redfield » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:26 am

Ellie looked down at the pussy, it seemed to squelch around her as she was pulled downwards. She was unable to move her legs much until they entered a more wide open space. Her eyes narrowed at the petting a blush on her cheeks and she groaned "you gotta stop this please" she says trying to hit at the amazon but not seeming to have much luck.

"Absolutely.....Hey" Satler cried out as the woman tugged off her shirt and she pulled up her legs trying to pull her feet away from the woman's cock. The young lady frowned shaking her head "stop that you villain!"
Redfield
???

Postby Darian » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:56 pm

There is another squelch as Ellie's hips slide into the hot, squeezing tunnel of Kala's pussy. Soon she quickly loses sight of Kala's moaning face and Satler as the twitching cock and finally the huge balls fill her vision. But as her arms are gripped to her sides or chest, her belly is quickly gulped into the hungry tunnel. She can feel her legs curling up in the womb as her breasts begin to squeeze inside the hot passage.
Kala's hand keeps rubbing her head though, even as it guides her deeper.

"Kala will not stop... mmmm... you are Kala's now." The Amazon murmurs, almost breathless as her lips spread around Ellie's head. "She will take good care of you..."

With a last squishing clench, Ellie's head and face is pulled inside, and she is left wriggling in hot slimy darkness, being pulled deeper.

Satler would suddenly find herself pressed chest and face first against Kala's abs... she can feel the bulge growing larger as something squirming is being moved deeper beneath the dark flesh. She can feel Ellie's legs... and now her arms...

"Feel her wiggling? Little Ellie is such a good girl..." Kala almost moans happily.
Darian
???

Postby Redfield » Wed May 06, 2020 2:49 pm

Ellie's eeys darted up to look out at the world as she slowly slipped into the woman's slit a groan escaping her lips as she wriggled in the woman's insides. She pushed her hands against the surroundings. They were soft and the young human found she wasn't too uncomfortable, were it not for the suddenness of being trapped inside she would probably find it much more enjoyable. "Let me out!"

'Gotta think of something'' Satler thinks to herself squirming as she was forced against the woman's abbs and she groaned biting her bottom lip. 'Maybe I can try fighting with my power' She grins "your gonna let me go....Hot Soup!" she says summoning a hot bowl of tomato soup to drop atop the pair of them.
Redfield
???

Postby Darian » Thu May 07, 2020 3:24 am

Ellie would be squished through a tight puckered ring and into a soft, cushy womb whose walls rub and squeeze against her body... the dark flesh is wrapped around her even as she squirms, the ruffled slimy walls rubbing against every inch of her as she's curled up into a loose fetal position. She's got enough room to wiggle, and the walls stretch around her movements.

"She fits so nice-" Kala murmurs as her belly swells up to something resembling heavy pregnancy... but when the hot soup splashes down over both of them, she lets out a pained cry and tosses Satler aside... her fur bikini offers much less protection from the soup splashing over her skin.

"It burns! Ah!"

Satler is free as the amazon writhes in pain!
Darian
???

Postby Redfield » Sat May 09, 2020 2:31 am

Satler gagged a little as she landed on the ground there was pain but thanks to her clothes the heat didn't affect her as much as it did the amazon "I'll find a way to get you out...somehow." She looked to the woman's stomach but came to realise she would need some time to regroup so while Kala reeled from the heat the young human bolted. Running towards the cave entrance panting slightly 'gotta think there's gotta be something else I can use' she thought to herself glancing back only briefly as she ran.
Redfield
???

Postby Darian » Sat May 09, 2020 3:12 pm

The huge woman flails as Satler runs from the cave... she finds herself in the green jungle now, no idea where to go! Surely Kala will be after her soon... she had best keep running... and possibly make some traps!
Darian
???

Postby Redfield » Mon May 11, 2020 11:05 pm

Satler gagged as she looked out into the jungle, she looked back to the cave before she continued forward not wanting to loose sight of where it was. After all Satler needed to go back at some point if she wished to rescue Ellie. The human panted darting behind some trees and frowning a little, she had no plan at this point this whole place was quite the unknown for her.
Redfield
???

Postby Darian » Tue May 12, 2020 8:29 pm

Finally, Kala rights her self and finishes flicking the last of the soup off of her. She scowls out of the cave, and glances down at her belly.

"Kala will not be able to reunite Ellie with Satler for a while. Satler must be punished before she enjoys the comfort of Kala's womb." She says softly, and picks up her spear.

Footsteps would suddenly be pounding from the cave, as Kala speeds out of it like a thunderbolt, hot on Satler's trail.
Darian
???

Postby Redfield » Thu May 14, 2020 11:28 pm

'Crap already?' Satler thinks to herself in a slight panic as she heard the footsteps not all too far away, the amazon was bigger so Satler thought the woman wouldn't have much trouble running after her. Especially she realised if she kept running in just one direction and so she turned to the right running as fast as she could. A large group of roots were uplifted forming a small barrier and the woman scooted inside, between them and the bushes she felt she had a good hiding spot for the moment.
Redfield
???

Postby Darian » Mon May 18, 2020 2:19 am

The pounding feet pass Satler's hiding spot... then skid to a stop.

For a moment, there's only a bit of silence. Softly, quietly, the feet turn around and retrace their steps.

Satler would only see those big black feet getting closer, and closer...

then Kala's voices calls out. "Come out, little one. I know you are there."
Darian
???

Postby Redfield » Sat May 23, 2020 3:42 am

'You don't know where I am....'You don't know where I am' Satler thought to herself in a silent prayer as she looked out from her hiding spot at what she could see of Kala. The human stayed still, wetting her lips a little a nervous look on her face, hoping Kala would just leave.
Redfield
???

Postby Darian » Tue May 26, 2020 5:11 am

A big spearhead slams into the wood a few inches away from Satler's body. Theres a big crunching sound as the haft of the spear lifts up the roots and roof of the human woman's hiding place, letting in sunlight that quickly reaches Satler's cringing form.

There would Kala stand looming over the human with a stern expression on her face. Below her, is her squirming, bulging belly, full of Ellie.

"Come out, Satler. Do not make this worse."

The amazon holds out her free hand, but her face is stern.
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay