Dragon by the Tail

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon by the Tail

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:41 am

“The dragon won’t hurt any of you,” Brand said with an exasperated sigh. He set her upright easily, holding her by the hips. “He’s taken care of lots of women over the years and never harmed any of them. Good grief.”

“I admire your protective attitude,” he told her. “But you really, really have no reason to worry. He’s giver her her own playthings.”

—————

Markessa took up a bow with the ease of long practice. The mocked the arrow and pulled it back to her ear with ease. There was about a full second before she released it. The arrow flew across the practice field and thudded very close to dead center.

“It appears I’m rusty, Mistress,” she said.

Mora applauded at the shot.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:51 am

"So you claim" Satler says shaking her head "and those playthings he abducted for her are certainly something. The young woman raised an eyebrow and shook her head slightly and brushed herself down a little a slight blush on her cheeks "I kind of wish I had one of my own though" she shook her head and sighed "I think I'd like to try another expedition down into the valley."

"Still a very good effort though" Ellie says giving a brief applause to the girl a small laugh escaping her lips and she rolled her head a little eagerly watching the elf woman and wetting her lips a little "I mean for someone who's rusty at least." She gently pat the elven woman's head.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:18 pm

“So what kind of pet would you like waiting on you hand and foot?” Brand said with a smirk. “If you could pick anyone in the world. Who would she be?”

This would be a neat challenge...

—————
Markessa nodded and set down the bow.

“As you say, Mistress,” she said. “What else can I do to entertain you?”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:58 pm

Satler blinked, her lips pursed in thought as she considered a small laugh escaped her lips and she folded her arms head tilted to the side "hmm that's a good one, not sure....Someone dangerous I'd imagine like a vampiress." She says her cheeks flushed slightly as she turned away from Brand, shifting slightly from foot to foot.

Ellie gently poked Markessa's nose "now that is a dangerous request" she says a playful grin on her face "who knows what kind of devious things I could get you to do." She laughs stepping back and rolled her head slightly "how do you want to entertain me?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:40 pm

Brand shook his head vehemently.

“I’m not having a dead corpse with a thirst for blood running around,” he said. Then he tilted his head. “But there are creatures called Banes...they look like vampires, but aren’t dead. Six fingers...and mentally unstable. I’ll give it some thought...and have a word with the ‘lizard’. He might be more knowledgeable.”

“How did d you and Ellie meet, by the way? And get to be friends?”

—————

“Whatever you wish, Mistress,” Markessa said compliantly.

Mora let out another excited squeal.

“Can you make it a threesome this time?” She asked quickly. “Or a foursome? I’ve always wanted to try that! I’ve only read about it!”

Oyuki stared at Mora.

“Since when does a ‘simple farm girl’ read?”

Mora laughed and ran her hand through her thick brown hair.

“Ah...ya got me.”

She didn’t answer the obvious question, though.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:39 pm

Ellie raised an eyebrow "I was under the impression it had been a hypothetical" she muttered a small laugh escaped her lips and she folded her arms "as for Ellie she's sort of my step sister." She pursed her lips in thought "our parents married when we were young we've been together a really long time, there's not much to our origin story though." The human woman folded her arms and pursed her lips in thought. "Why so curious?"

====

"Foursome?" Ellie laughs looking briefly to Mora before turning back to Markessa "strictly speaking I haven't done it with any of you yet....Only been molested." She says with a playful wink before moving back and reaching out to give Mora's butt a gentle squeeze. "Mmm but I do like the sound of it though, could be fun." She laughed her hand remaining on the farm girl's butt, the girl wet her lips slightly. She grinned moving back over to Markessa walking behind her to give the elf a hug, her breasts pushing into the woman's back.

Ellie laughed a little her head coming to rest upon Markessa's shoulder she glanced at Mora "how about you start Mora, by kissing my feet."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:00 am

"Phrasing," Brand pointed out. "And I think that's sweet. You took the role of the big sister and she was the baby of the family. And yet she seems to be handling not one but three slaves of her own. Quite well. You two are impressive."

----------

Mora giggled and got down on her knees in front of Ellie. She lowered her head and pressed her lips to Ellie's feet. Unexpectedly, Mora's slick and warm tongue caressed the topof her foot.

"Does that turn you on, milady?" she asked.

Oyuki blushed as she watched while Markessa seemed to turn beet red.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:43 am

"Yeah something like that" Satler nods cracking her knuckles "she sure is comfortable with them she always did like being to command others I guess." The human sighs gently tapping her chin, her head tilted as she looked the man over before turning her back to him to do some small stretches.

Ellie shiver and tapped her foot nodding "yes of course" she says hugging Markessa a little tighter planting a kiss on the elf's cheek, her hand moving to slip down into the girls pants. "Shhh I'm just repaying a small kindness" she whispered to Markessa, she cast a glance over to Oyuki blowing the snow woman a gentle kiss "want to join in?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:01 pm

Brand amused himself by watching her ass as she stretched.

“Seriously...what kind of a slave would you want if you could have one?” He asked.

—————

Oyuki stepped forward and took Markessa’s face in her cold hands. The elf seemed to flinch away but Oyuki and Ellie had her trapped. The snow woman kissed the elf slowly, and Markessa’s body became rigid...then seemed to melt as Ellie began to play with her. Mora was kissing Ellie’s ankles and working her way up the strong calf muscles.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:22 am

Ellie turned her head back to look at Brand a small sigh escaped her lips and she took a moment to think "Like I said someone dangerous and cute like a spider girl or a lamia....Lamia might be best and none of that can't hurt the girl's nonesense I want to experience excitement."

Ellie purred planting another kiss upon the elven woman's cheek, her hand slipping into Markessa's pants and her delicate fingers stroked the woman's slit getting ready to plunge themselves in. The young human shifted her leg a little at Mora's kisses and settled down with a blush upon her cheeks as she continued to play with her slave girl.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:57 pm

“A lamia,” Brand mused. “Sounds entertaining. They tend to act all sensual when they think they have the advantage but get downright fierce when they realize they’ve lost it. Maybe I know of one or two I can get for you. I’ll have a word with the...lizard.”

Just because he could he gave her butt one more playful swat.

—————

Oyuki kept Markessa’s lips occupied for several more long seconds before she allowed the elf to come up for air. Markessa twitched as her Berger’s began melting but there was nothing she could do about it. Oyuki gripped Markessa’s wrists and held her firmly while the elf writhed on Ellie’s arms.

Mira, meanwhile, covered Ellie’s other foot with kisses while massaging her calves with her hands. She seemed to enjoy having a bit or erotic power over her mistress.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:33 pm

Ellie jumped at the swat and laughed nodding her head a little, she glanced at the sleeping Lupus Regina before looking to Brand "you do that" she says bobbing her head up and down, moving to sit besides the bunny girl.

Ellie slipped her fingers inside the woman, pumping them in and out for all it was worth, purring as she felt Markessa writhe against her body. The human girl grinned, flashing Mora a wink and a small moan escaped her lips. Her other hand moved down to gently grope the elven woman's butt.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:29 pm

“Concerned about her?” Brand said. “Don’t be. She’ll be fine. I should really be here when she wakes up though. She’ll be a bit disoriented at first, and then I’ll be able to spell out her place here. Then I’ll talk to our landlord about your new pet.”

He couldn’t believe that she hadn’t seemed to make the connection between him and this dragon form. Oh well...maybe it was a kind of denial.

—————

Markessa squirmed more but couldn’t break away. She gasped and her hips bucked involuntarily. She didn’t seem Bierce but she did make fine whining sounds as her body responded with enthusiasm.

Mora, meanwhile, was groping her way up Ellie’s body, teasing and stroking her as she got up to her hips.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:38 pm

Ellie nodded slowly poking the bunny girl's forehead a small grin on her face "of course, I can't imagine being enslaved like that would be very pleasant for anyone." The human woman says kicking her legs out and giving Lupus's nose a quick flick.

Lupus shook her head, slightly an annoyed yawn escaped her lips as the bunny girl stirred from her slumber.

====

Ellie laughed slightly and moved to pull the girl up a bit, not wanting the elven lady to fall over especially onto Mora. The human shuddered a little, casting a glance down to the other human flashing a grin. Her fingers pumping quicker into Markessa and she leant forward to nibble on one of the woman's pointed ears.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:02 pm

“Nonsense,” Brand said. “I’ve seen how humans treat their females...chattel and slaves. No matter what, she’s better off as a slave here.”

He began speaking to Lupus, using some sort of arcane language that Satler couldn’t actually understand...but did make her eyelids feel heavy. There was a vague rhythm in his speech as his magical programming settled into his target’s head.

—————

Markessa’s knees buckled, leaving Ellie to hold the girl up. Her moan rose into a loud cry as she climaxed. Her body became rigid for several long seconds. Finally she virtually collapsed, her thoughts completely fried as her orgasm shook her.

“Wow,” Mora observed. “I want some of whatever she had.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:50 pm

Satler raised an eyebrow and sighed shrugging as she leant forward to watch Brand but very quickly came to realise she didn't understand a word of what was being said. The young lady watched Lupus nod along as though she understood and given what Brand had done to her she probably did Satler realised.

The bunny girl smiled dumbly as she locked eyes with the dragon man, her bunny ears drooping slightly.

"Oh dear" Ellie says as the woman seemingly crumbled and she pulled her hand back quickly to gently grab the girl and lower her into a slump on the ground between the girls. Then the humans attention turns to look at Mora grinning before she moved to pull the woman closer grabbing Oyuki and pulling her in as well. "Ok then lets do that Mora." She laughs moving to lock lips with Oyuki, while a hand reaches to grope at Mora's butt.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:32 pm

“That should adjust her attitude,” Brand said, patting Lupus’s knee. He got up as Lupus started to regain awareness.

“Okay,” he said. “Mission accomplished. So...what kind of Lamia do you want? They come in different varieties. Just tell me what you want and that should help me narrow it down.”

Oyuki’s surprised squeak was cut off as Ellie muffled her with her lips. Mora giggled giddily as her hand slid down to Ellie’s inner thighs and sought out her now aroused nethers. Oyuki seemed to melt as Ellie kissed her, her surprised resistance disappearing in moments.

“Aw, she does like the heat,” Mora quipped as she pressed herself so each got a big breast squished against their side.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:01 am

Satler pursed her lips tapping her finger against her chin as she took a moment to think grinning a small blush on her cheeks "you know the top half human woman lower half snake kind." The girl states shifting from foot to foot "I guess dangerous none of that 'don't hurt the other girls' if she obeys me I can tell her that myself and don't tell her I'm in control I want that to be a surprise."

The young lady folded her arms and she spun around slightly "beautiful don't forget beautiful and confident too I guess."

"So she does" Ellie notes as she briefly pulled away from the kiss, before moving to kiss the snow woman's cheek, moving the kisses down Oyuki's neck. Soon she moved to manoeuvre her head beneath Oyuki's top so her lips could find the woman's nipple and Ellie found herself hunched down slightly, one of her hands reaching around to see if she could find Mora's breast to grope.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:01 pm

Brand sighEd, frustrated a bit. Beautiful went without saying. He knew what a lamia looked like. He’d been hoping for more details. “Confident “ described most of the race.

“Hair color?” He suggested. “Measurements you prefer? Stuff like that.”

—————

It was easy to reach one of Mora’s breasts...they were hard to miss. Her nipples were large and areolas slightly puffy. Oyuki’s, by contrast, were smaller and slipped neatly between Ellie’s lips. Oyuki gasped prettily and her face turned upward as she shivered. Her cool body made the sensation of suckling on her even more enticing. Her long straight hair fell from her face as Mora squeezed her buttocks.

“M-mistress...” Oyuki maimed, but she seemed to be unable to finish her sentence.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:16 pm

Satler rolled her head slightly, huffing a little she looked at the man with a look of mild annoyance upon her face, she paused remaining quiet for a moment before shrugging "details like that aren't all that important you know." She says folding her arms and sticking her tongue "besides I trust the judgment of the lizard on the other details anyway."

===

Ellie blinked pulling back briefly, surprised by the coolness of the woman's nipples, she laughed a little her tongue playfully tickling the nipple before she went back, wrapping her mouth around the nipple once again. Her one hand eagerly groping Mora's breast while her other free hand moved to grope Oyuki's butt, before she moved to slip between the snow woman's legs.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay