Dragon by the Tail

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon by the Tail

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:31 am

“Come on, Bunny,” Brand said gently even as he wore away at her defenses. “We’re almost there.”

He had to move carefully now...he didn’t want to get any whiplash like had had with Satler. He remained wary of traps...it was rare but it happened on occasion.

—————

Markessa blinked at Ellie’s offer. She looked at the sandwich then back at Ellie. Finally she took a careful bite of the croissant. Her face seemed to light up as she tasted it.

“I knew it!” Mora crowed.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:26 am

Lupus shook her head a groan escaping her lips before finally her struggles ceased and a gentle sigh escaped her lips as she succumbed to the man's power. Her lips donning a small smile as she relaxed now upon the seat.

Satler blinked stretching her arms out and rolling her head a little a small grin firmly upon her face.

"That's a good girl" Ellie cooed watching the woman eat, she continued to hold the croissant up to the elven lady, she shifted a bit so she knelt before the girl on the bed. "Looks like your really enjoying yourself."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:28 am

“Good girl,” Brand said as he got into her head. He looked around for a bit, making decisions about her mind before he started messing with it. Once he was sure of what he had to do, he began with his “attitude adjustment”. The process seemed to only take about a minute in the real world, but Brand was working at the speed of thought.

Once the minute was done he let Lupus enjoy a proper orgasm before letting her sleep. Then he turned to Satler. Without a word he picked her up and gave her a good swat just like before.

—————

Markessa took the croissant and nodded to Ellie.

“My people do not have such things,” she admitted. “It is delicious. And the bread is so soft and flaky.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:32 am

Satler blinked watching as the woman fell asleep and she shrugged allowing a small eek to escape her lips. Her cheeks flushed as she felt the swat a very small groan escaping her lips. The young woman kicked her legs slightly but other than that made no move to escape the man's grip or order him to let her be.

----

Ellie smiled moving to pick up a croissant for herself and taking a bite eagerly, bobbing her head "well then you should consider this a treat." She says laughing slightly before turning to the other two girls "how are you two enjoying the food?" she asked then as an after thought turned back to Markessa "hey elf....feed me" she holds her croissant in an open palm looking away to communicate with Mora.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:14 pm

Brand held Satler’s arms above her head with one hand and started swatting her butt with the other, his hands open and landing with a loud smack. He would pause for a couple of seconds between blows so the sting wouldn’t blunt the next swat.

He grinned as he changed the force and angles on occasion, until Satler’s butt was stinging.

“Naughty kitty,” he teased.

—————

The other girls were enjoying their breakfast...and now we’re staring rapt at Markessa to see what she would do. The elf took the sandwich and held it out in front of Ellie’s face.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:46 pm

Satler had tears in her eyes soon enough but she didn't tell him to stop and found a couple of pleasured moans escaping her lips. The young woman wriggled a little a small grin on her face, she shifted a little. "Oh I don't think I'm that naughty" she states a faint laugh escaping her lips as she spoke.

Ellie grinned taking a bite from the croissant flashing Markessa a thumbs up, she went in for another bite "thank you, this is actually quite fun going to have to get you to feed me more often I think." The human says shifting about ever so slightly a very faint blush present on her cheeks.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:09 am

Brand swatted Satler a few more times before he let her eat a moment. He wanted to test the arm holding her in any case. He sat down and bent Satler over in his lap. He pulled her harem pants down enough to bare her fine tush. He started playing her buttocks like a pair of drums.

—————

“As you wish, my lady,” Oyuki said.

Mora grinned as Markessa resumed feeding Ellie. Clearly Mora was shipping Markessa and Ellie.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:32 am

Satler's butt was beginning to turn a shade of red to match her cheeks and the young human wriggled at the touch the lady kicked her legs allowing a small grunt to escape her lips. "O.....Ok that's enough you can stop that right now." she spoke out between panted breaths a small laugh left her mouth and her lips were curved into a small smile.

===

Ellie eagerly chomped down the croissant until there was nothing left and sat back with a triumphant grin upon her face, she casually stretched her arms out before her. "I figured we could explore this place together, getting to know it could be quite fun." She states rolling her head a little and looking Mora over flashing the girl a small thumbs up "Markessa will be coming but what about you two?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:30 pm

Brand stopped swatting her...but he casually ran the tips of his fingernails over Satler’s reddened backside, sending shivers up her spine.

“And what else does the kitty like?” He purred at her. “I can do this all day.”

He made no sign of letting her get up from his lap.
—————
“Oh we will come with you,” Oyuki said before Mora could stop her. “So far I have found our gilded cage quite pleasant.”

Mora shrugged and grinned.

Markessa looked down at herself...she wasn’t wearing anything under the sheets. She looked pointedly at the two girls but they didn’t move. Finally she sighed and almost defiantly let the sheet go and got dressed. That was when Ellie saw that the outfit she had worn before had been the most demure in her closet. The rest was practically vapor wear.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:04 am

"I'm not a cat anymore and you know that" Satler whined a little and she twitched at Brand's touch, her face held a pout and she kicked her legs a little and she tilted her head to the side "I suppose though you could do something else....to my butt if you want." She says her cheeks growing brighter and she turned her head to look away sounding a little embarrased.

====

Ellie blinked her head tilted to the side as she watched Markessa move to the closet grinning at the view, before moving to get off the bed herself, the young human rolling her head slightly. "This place is huge I was told there might be some unexplored areas too so looking around and getting into mischief would be fun." The young woman looked over to Markessa "oh do go barefoot Markie." She states, her lips pursed as thought, if Markessa wanted to be punished for her past she'd have to be a bit more firm she realised.

"Oh and erm....You and only can only call me Mistress unless I tell you otherwise."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:02 pm

“Oh?” Brand teased, patting her stinging rear. “Do tell. Details, Kitty-cat.”

Well now...so she liked butt play, did she? Interesting. She hadn’t given off that vibe before...but then he’d been preoccupied with her ability to command him so it didn’t surprise him that he’d missed something.

—————

“As you wish...mistress,” Markessa said.

“Oh, I love it!” Mora squealed.

Oyuki gave Mora a hard look that the farm girl ignored.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:47 pm

Satler blinked wincing at the patting, the young human twitched a little and she shifted to look back at the man, her lips pursed in thought. This man was much better than the dragon to her, but she still wasn't sure she should allow him to do much. The young lady turned her head away shaking it slightly a gentle smile on her face "Oh I....er I don't know about doing that.....So ya know nevermind."

===

Ellie nodded a small shiver running up her spine at Markessa's agreement before looking over to Mora and sticking her tongue out slightly, stretching and taking a moment to crack her knuckles. She reached out to pat Mora's head "calm down there's nothing to get too excited over you know." The young woman flashed her fellow human a grin as she spoke.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:39 am

“I guess were not there yet,” Brand said with an amused sigh. He pulled her bottoms back up where they belonged...and let the elastic snap back into place. He went back to playing out drum routines on her behind instead.

—————

“Spoilsport,” Mora joked, but quieted.

Markessa finished getting dressed, sans footwear. Mora and Oyuki stood by, clearly happy to let Ellie lead the way. They were there for her, after all...pet all their master’s command.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:20 am

Satler eeked as the slapping continued and she wriggled shaking her head a little "ow you can't just keep doing that!" she complained annoyance seeping into her whining. She kicked her legs shaking her head "Ok....Ok you can stop doing that now!" she ordered between moans the blush on her cheeks slowly dying down.

Ellie grinned moving and opening the door "at last it seems everybody is ready lets go explore." The young human girl says laughing slightly as she moved to lead the three slaves down the hall to an area she hadn't yet gone much much further down the corridor "this should be fun."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:19 am

Brand stopped again, smiling openly now. He still didn’t set her upright, though. Instead he began to stroke her back and neck, his fingers digging into the taut muscles and massaging the tension out of them.

“I can also change gears any time,” he commented as he gradually moved the tender massage up on to her scalp.

—————

The four girls, all so very alien to one another, were united in their awe and surprise At what they found on their self-guided tour. The ground floor had several dozen rooms, as previously stated, each dedicated to one or more hobbies, crafts, or science that the dragon had at least tried to pass the time in his century-long life. Some rooms had been more or less abandoned...like a room dedicated to the construction of dioramas.

He’d evidently given the hobby a try and list interest for whatever reason. Most of the supplies in the room had been moved to other places for other uses, but the original creations and a few tools were still there. He’d attempted to create a miniature of the valley, but had stopped.

Yet had had left it here and not put the room to use for other purposes. Which led to the question...why?

There was a dance studio as well, and a room clearly meant for sculpturing...that hadn’t been touched yet.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:05 am

Satler tensed a little but only for a moment as she felt the mans hands moving across her upper body until the massage started and she found herself relaxing. The human purred a little despite herself and she found herself nodding "yeah it seems like you can and you seem really good at this too." She states shifting a little a gentle sigh escaping her lips.

'Dancing?' Ellie thought to herself surveying the dance floor and laughed a little at the thought that the large dragon might use it. The human shook her head slightly and pulled back moving to look at the other room stepping inside to look at the miniature's. "Well someone had a lot of time on their hands" she says looking over the small valley a slight grin on her face and she realised this was likely the best map of the place she'd seen and she didn't even know how accurate it was.

The young lady cracked her fingers slightly and moved to stand besides Markessa as she looked around the room a grin on the human's face "this is certainly an interesting place what do you think Mark.....Elfie?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:57 pm

“You’re not the first,” Brand said with a shrug as he continued to turn her muscles into jelly. “It’s all about practice.”

—————
Markessa stares at Ellie for a moment before responding.

“I know he can shrink himself down to roughly human size, Mistress,” Markessa said. “And I don’t think we are his first...pets. He certainly hasn’t got a lack of things to occupy us, if we wish.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:00 am

"I'll definitely have to keep you around, it does seem you have your uses." Satler grins, the human woman shifted "and aside from that time I was almost eaten and that time I turned into a cat these last couple of days haven't been too bad." She kicked her legs slightly and moved to crack her knuckles but decided against it, "and you definitly have some practice I guess you have a lot of time on your hands."

===

Ellie blinked nodding "yes....Yes I forgot that" the human says moving to gently pat Markessa's head, her head tilted to the side and she moved to take the woman's hand but hesitated before turning away. She moved to stand by the valley's miniature "In my world something this might be used as fast travel in a video game" she spoke to no one in particular she didn't expect the girl's to understand her anyway. "At least I'm sure I've seen some games have maps like this" the human muttered sighing wishing she'd had some games to play now herself.

Ellie reached out and poked the minature by what looked like a river, partially hoping it would work but mostly moving to feel the material. Before turning away to look to the other girls "well then shall we get going."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:23 am

“I’m pretty sure that it’s not really up to you,” Brand said confidently.

He took her hands ind began rubbing the wrists and fingers. Little popping sounds came from them hand her hands felt better.

“But I’m glad you approve,” he went on. “You and the others will be enjoying this for quite some time. We have plenty of opportunities to get to know each other better.”

He patted her butt again to let her know he was done.

—————

There was a tingling in the tips of her fingers as she touched the map. The green “grass” was simple green cloth and the river was made from some kind of resin.

“I saw an archery range down one hall,” Oyuki said.

“Ooohhh...I want to see that next!” Mora said. “aren’t elves natural archers?”

“We are trained in them from birth,” Markessa corrected her. “And our childhood lasts a very long time. The bow is virtually a symbol of our people.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:38 am

Satler nodded slightly "Unless I find a way to get me and Ellie home before then or when we leave once the snow disappears either way I suppose." She moved pushing herself up onto her feet, a relaxed sigh escaped her lips and she noticed that her body felt better than before. The human girl stretched and glanced over to the sleeping Lupus Regina before looking back to the man a grin on her face "I'll tell you something at the very least I'm not going to let the lizard hurt Ellie."

====

"Archery?" Ellie says a grin on her face and she shifted about moving towards the door rubbing her fingers slightly as she went. "I'd love to see that, I've never had the opportunity to try Archery before and watching Markessa perform could be quite the show." Ellie says putting her hand on the elf's shoulder shaking her ever so slightly while with her other hand she rubbed her fingers against her own leg, the tingling from the map having instigated a little itch.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay