Dragon by the Tail

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon by the Tail

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:29 am

Brand could feel her ability to concentrate on keeping him out begin to flag. He pressed his advantage, careful not to actually damage her mind. He had to be careful here...if she had the same sort of protection that Ellie and Satler had then this was the way around it. It was a bit more blunt force, but it should work...and he had an experienced hand with this.

She’s be putty in his hands when he finished.

—————
“I’ve tortured and twisted people under my knife,” the elf answered in a muffled voice. “And now I don’t want to anymore. I can’t. And you...you made me feel. I don’t know...I don’t know what’s happening or what you did and...”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:53 am

Lupus grunted she could feel the man pressing into her mind and allowed an annoyed hiss to escape her lips as she protested against such a move. Her lips allowed a moan to escape her lips and her body writhed to the pleasurable sensation running through her body.

Satler blinked stepping further into the room closing the door behind her as she watched Brand work on the bunny girl.

----

Ellie paused for a moment "I asked you to join me on the bed" she says gently shifting to put a hand on the bulge that was the elven lady. "What happened after that you did without prompting" she says with a smile "I should have probably..." Ellie trailed off thinking a small laugh escaped her lips "you know I think you might end up enjoying yourself if you let yourself."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:22 am

“I’m almost starting to feel like the bad guy here,” Brand growled. He kept up the pressure and didn’t notice Satler watching him. “Just remember you came to me. You challenged me. I warned you what I would do and you came on anyway.”

—————

Markessa curled up under the covers.

“It’s not me...I’m an evil bitch...a murderer...beyond redemption. And now it hurts. So much. I’m a monster.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:27 am

"You look like the bad guy" Satler spoke out loud wincing a little a small sigh escaping her head as she tilted her head to the side watching the man with apparent amusement.

Lupus groaned tilting her head slightly to look at Satler and she frowned "I challenged no one" she spoke through gritted teeth doing her best to vehemently deny the dragon's accusations. She twitched slightly "I only came....for what's rightfully mine."

----

Ellie frowned feeling a little guilty and shifted about, sliding under the covers to gently wrap her arms around Markessa "then I guess serving me for the rest of your life will have to be your punishment." She speaks gently running her hands through the woman's hair a slight blush upon her cheeks "and for the record your not beyond redemption and your not a monster because monsters don't feel remorse."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:50 am

“No, you came for what was mine,” Brand said, easing up. “But I’ll let you explain yourself. One chance.”

He certainly didn’t want to act the bad guy in front of Satler...

—————

There was a long silence. She wanted to say that she’d wished the dragon had killed her and not awakened her conscience. But it wasn’t true. She still wanted to live...and this wasn’t really that bad.

Under the covers she changed her pose, curling up against Ellie in a silent plea for comfort.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:59 am

Lupus grinned, raising an eyebrow and shifted slightly "I summoned those girls took me three days to complete the spell.....I'm not about to let all that work go to waste." The sorceress says "when I found they ended up here for whatever reason I came to collect them.....Got much to do you know Dungeons don't run themselves after all." She laughed "an other worlder won't know how to run a dungeon it'd be easy for me to control one."

Satler raised an eyebrow at that looking over to Brand before looking back at Lupus deciding to sit on the floor and listen for now.

----

Ellie smiled moving to wrap her arms around Markessa pulling the elven lady into a hug, one hand casually running through the lady's hair. "It'll be ok, keep your chin up I'll take good care of you" she spoke softly not wanting to upset the woman any further.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:08 am

Brand looked at Satler with one eyebrow raised. That certainly explained a few things...but not how Brand’s control spell had boomeranged on him.

“Thank you for your honesty,” he said. “Look at it this way: now you won’t have to worry about your dungeon any more.”

Then he took hold of her head and resumed his spell. She’d just made herself more desirable as a properly controlled slave girl.

—————

Markessa began to cry softly.

“I can’t undo anything I’ve done,” she sobbed. “But I’ll stay with you. To the end.”

As soon as she made that admission she began to feel better. A little. She clung to Ellie and hugged her back.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:14 am

Lupus hissed shaking her head as best she could trying to squirm away but being locked in place she had very little success. "I'm gonna agh" she groaned panting once more watching Satler out of the corner of her eye. The young woman rolled her eyes "make.....him stop!" she asked her voice more sultry than it had been before as the now bunny girl pleaded with the human to help.

Satler blinked shaking her head a little "why would I?" she starts shaking her head slightly, biting her bottom lip as she watched the man and bunny "wait erm.....Brand tell me what she's talking about!"

Ellie smiled at the hug the human deciding it would be best to hold her for the moment and let her cheer up as best she could on her own. The young human smiled softly, humming gently to the elven woman.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:18 am

Brand stopped immediately.

“All right,” he told Lupus. “Details. Now. And be quick.”

—————

Markessa held on to Ellie for several more minutes. Finally the stress of her mental transformation came down on her all at once. The elf fell into a trance-like state, similar to the human state of sleep. Possibly for the first time since she’d arrived.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:34 am

Lupus allowed a sigh to escape her lips, her rabbit ears twitching a little and she looked to the two of them "it's like this dungeons have cores, those cores are controlled by those called dungeon masters." She bobbed her head "they can change the shape of the dungeon, add rooms and trap even summon monsters to protect it from adventurers." The rabbit girl blinks a grin on her face "I'm surprised you didn't know that" she stuck her tongue out at Brand her head tilted to the side "then again this valley does seem to be way out in the boonies."

----

Ellie blinked slightly seeing the elf drift off into sleep she shrugged and went to move away but figured it might be better for Markessa if she stayed put for now. So she pulled the pillows closer to them, gently shoving one or two beneath the girl's head.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:44 pm

Brand stared at Lupus. He’d never encountered any such places in his worldwide adventures. Perhaps this ange was yet another visitor from somewhere else.

“So I suppose I’m a ruler of an odd “dungeon’, then,” Brand said. He glanced at Satler. “Anything else?”

—————

This was a good choice. Elves, when they trance, are still aware of their surroundings. Ellie’s decision to stay with her as she rested win her many points from the elf.

It wasn’t long before Oyuki and Mora Came to find Ellie...this time both fully dressed (or as dressed as Brand’s taste in female clothing would allow). Oyuki immediately shushed Mora when they saw that the elf was asleep.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:08 pm

Satler blinked nodding her head a small grin on her face, the human woman shifting slightly a sigh escaping her lips "yeah I guess that clears a couple of things up for me." She moved to get to her feet and stepped closer to the duo "do try to be more gentle with her though."

----

Ellie raised her head hearing the girls enter the room, she raised an eyebrow giving a gentle nod "I think she'll be doing a bit better soon" she whispered shifting on the bed, a small smile grin on her face. "She just needs some sleep for now" her voice low so as to not wake Markessa "so do try not to wake her."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:54 pm

“Well get you something to eat,” Mora whispered just loud enough to be heard. They backed out of the room quietly.

—————

“Oh I’d never hurt a prize like this one,” Brand assured Satler. “I know what I’m doing...and I’m being careful. No worries.”

He clamped his hands back on Lupus’s head and resumed his spells. She was going to make a fine harem girl.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:08 am

Satler blinked her eyes upon the duo and she sighed shaking her head before moving to sit down besides Lupus watching Brand and curious as to what he was doing. "Well good luck with this I guess."

Ellie nodded flashing the two a small grin and a thumbs up before settling back down to relax alongside Markessa.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:17 am

Brand glanced at Satler, wondering what she thought she was going to see. He sent another erotic charge into Lupus and resumed the pressure on her mental defenses. He took it slow and careful, which drew out the increasingly difficult to resist experience for the sorceress. It would only be a few minutes, but to Lupus it might have felt much longer.

—————

Markessa’s hand drifted into Ellie’s. It wasn’t clear if this was a deliberate action or not. She remained like that even when Mora and Oyuki returned with breakfast trays.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:25 am

Lupus writhed on her seat struggling against the magic bindings moans of pleasure escaping her lips and her cheeks looked so red it seemed they might just burst out into flames.

Satler squirmed a little, raising an eyebrow, wetting her lips and a small blush upon her cheeks. "H....Hey erm" she began coughing as she thought to give an order "Bend me over and spank me."

====

Ellie grinned giving the girl's hand a squeeze watching the two girls return "hey lets all eat together" she muttered looking down to Markessa before turning back to Mora and Oyuki "guess I'd best wake her up to eat." She grins a little giving the elven woman a gentle shake.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:16 pm

Brand stared at her incredulously.

“Now?” He demanded. Then he sighed. He got up and hauled Satler to her feet. He quickly bent her forward and gave her four sound swats n her behind while Lupus tried to regain her breath.

“Happy?”

He turned back to his current Project.
——————

Markessa’s eyes refocused after a few moments. She blinked and looked around.

“Breakfast,” Mora chirped.

Markessa looked grateful as she sat up.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:43 pm

Satler's cheeks were flushed a bright red colour and nodded slowly a small pleasured gasp escaped her lips, she'd known it had been an inappropriate time but decided it had been worth it. The human woman coupghed moving back onto a seat, she'd have to make him do more when he wasn't as busy.

Lupus groaned despite the reprieve she seemed to breaking down at just as steady a pace before the dragon man's power.

===

Ellie grinned letting go of the elf's hand so they could both properly eat and shifted about making space on the bed and shifted about stretching a little. "Ok so what we got" she shifted moving to look the food over "this should be quite the good little moment."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:04 pm

Brand raised an eyebrow and grinned. At last he had something over Satler.

Brand resumed his mental attack, eager to fold slavish devotion into Luous’s mental deck.

——————

“Croissant sandwiches!” Mora declared as she presented the tray. “With bacon and cheese omelette. With fresh milk on the side.”

Four large croissants with lettuce, tomatoes, sausage patties and cheese sat on the tray with one large pile of omelette on a single plate. The smell roused Markessa almost immediately.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:19 pm

Lupus shifted uncomfortably as a cry of pleasure escaped her lips, she shook her head a little trying to fight off the attack, but she was losing quickly it seemed. The sorceress shifted some more and clenched her fists tight as she succumbed to the dragon's power.

===

"Awesome!" Ellie says grinning as the human moved to take croissant and wet her lips, before she shifted and raised it up to Markessa's lips. "Ok open wide and say aaah" she spoke as she moved to try and feed the elven lady.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay