Dragon by the Tail

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon by the Tail

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:08 pm

“Sorry about that,” he muttered as he concentrated. “Just trying to keep you out of trouble. Mmm...okay. Pass me that stone bowl to your left. Don’t spill anything...it’s gold flakes. Gonna need them in a minute...”

Brand's steady hands carved out the last of the runes.

Markessa glared again at the girl. She had been forbidden by the dragon to harm Ellie or Satler, or any of the others including herself.

“I would make you my slave if I had the chance,” she said, still sounding defiant. “And I shall certainty not be your...”

As the elf was speaking, Ellie suddenly heard the dragon’s voice in her head, speaking gently.

You don’t have to sit there and take it from her, you know. Order her to do something. Anything you like. You might be surprised...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:12 am

"I don't get into that much trouble" Satler muttered her ears twitching slightly before she turned to slip the stone bowl onto the table by the man. She shuddered shaking her head slightly "Being a cat-girl's not all bad but going back to being human would be best especially if I do manage to find a way home."

---

"I....Ugh see" Ellie says hearing the elven woman speak and the voice in her head though she wasn't a hundred percent sure who she was responding to. The human shifted about slightly 'if Satler were here she'd know exactly what to do' she thought to herself. The elf's sort of tantrum becoming quite grating to the woman and she shifted on the bed. her eyes looking over the woman.

"Oh erm" she shivered a little 'something to cool her down if I can I guess' she frowned pursing her lips in thought 'or something simple' She pointed a spot on the bed next to her "come and sit here." The human's eyes wandered over the elf's body and Ellie realised the girl was quite beautiful and the human had a blush upon her cheeks clearly attracted in some way to the woman, her eyes lingered noticeably on Markessa's feet before she pulled her gaze away to look back up to the woman's face as she smiled nervously at the elf.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:29 am

The elf looked like she was about to say something until she suddenly walked over to the bed and sat i the spot that Ellie had pointed at. Her expression became shocked.

“What...how..?” She sputtered.

“Maybe I should leave you as you are, then,” the man said as he started placing the flakes carefully on to the runes. Placing was important...too much hold on the wrong place could distort the spell. Then there would be a mess.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:38 am

Satler shrugged shaking her head quickly and her tail flexed as she moved to sit back on the stool quickly, a small sigh escaped her lips as she watched the man play the flute. "No no I'd rather be back to normal as soon as I can." She says her ears twitching slightly, tapping her foot against the floor, her lips curving into a small grin and she leant forward to look at the man.

----

Ellie blinked and pushed back a little upon the bed grinning, her head tilted to the side as she looked at the elf "oh I I'm sorry" she shifted slightly as she watched the woman a nervous smile on her face now. Her cheeks flushed and she sighed leaning towards the woman "I....I just thought you'd be more comfortable sat down."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:18 am

He noticed her looking. He placed a flake of gold down and turned his head to look at her.

“What?” He said.

The elf woman looked outraged but she couldn’t seem to speak. All she could do was sit there where she’d been told. She found she was able to shift her position a bit and move her head or her feet, but she couldn’t give up.

“Let me go,” she demanded, starting to sound panicked for the first time.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:38 am

Satler jumped slightly a small laugh escaping her lips "I don't know I'm just watching you that a problem?" She asks raising an eyebrow, her hands coming to rest upon her knees as she observed the man before her/

----

Ellie blinked surprised that the woman couldn't seem to do anything, she laughed a little and shifted about kneeling on the bed before the woman. She took up Markessa's right foot in her hand and gently ran her finger across it. "Ok ok you can move or whatever, but you can't leave the room" she muttered leaning in close to plant a small kiss on the elf's foot. Her tongue coming out to gently run up against Markessa's foot.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:08 am

He sighed and went back to what he was doing. He held his hand over the obsidian and the gold flecks he’d placed using an odd gesture. The gold immediately began to heat and melt into place. After a long moment he nodded and removed his hand. The runs he’d carved looked like they had been painted gold.

“”And now for the enchanting part,” he said. “This is where it gets fun.”

He began weaving his hands over the stone and speaking in some arcane language that Satler has never heard before. She could distantly hear the purr of a sleepy cat. The sound faded as she listened, and she got the impression of a cat going to sleep.

“What are you doing?”Markessa demanded, trying to yank her foot away...and ending up falling on the floor with her foot still in Ellie’s hand. “What...?”

She stopped as Ellie ran her tongue along her foot and her objections became weaker. “S-stop that...I am a...a slave lord of...of Sunderbar. I am not your...your...”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:00 am

Satler blinked watching with interest before she turned her head wildly to try and find the source of the purring but seeing nothing but the room she turned back to watch the man. A small laugh escaped her lips and she rolled her head slightly "oh that looks quite interesting" she mutters, lips pursed in thought as she leant in a little closer to get a better view.

---

"Oh then does this not please you?" Ellie asks raising an eyebrow as she looked at the elven woman on the floor, leaning forward and taking a moment to playfully nibble on a couple of the woman's toes. Ellie swung her legs around so they hung off the edge of the bed allowing her feet to rest by the elf. She thought for a moment allowing a sigh to escape her lips "now it seems like it might, but if you want I can stop" she says moving back to playfully nibble the toes once more.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:51 pm

He finished his incantations and gesturing with a tired sigh.

“Okay,” he said, picking up the stone. “This will be a test. The final enchantments will take time to make permanent.”

Without warning he pressed the obsidian stone to Satler’s forehead.

Satler felt something change. Her hearing became dulled back down to normal and she regained her ability to focus again. Her enhanced bust, however, remained.

“Perfect,” he said as he took the stone away again...and Satler reverted to being a catgirl again.

“I-I am not your plaything,” Markessa stuttered as she tried to pull away. Not very hard. She gasped as Ellie sucked on her toes, flushing red. “S-stop it...”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:39 am

Satler blinked eyes looking up at the stone and she smiled though wasn't surprised when she found her chest remained the same. She gagged a little as she reverted back to being a cat girl once more. "Hey it didn't last very long did it!" she shifted pushing herself to her feet and leaning in a slightly annoyed look present upon her face.

----

Ellie pulled back panting a little as she looked down at Markessa her cheeks flushed red, though she kept a gentle grip on the woman's foot. Ellie sighed playfully running a finger across the woman's foot go a small grin on her face as she looked the elf over. "I'm sure you'd rather make me your plaything wouldn't you? Feel free to go ahead and do that....For now at least." Without waiting for an answer she leant forward to plant a couple more kisses on Markessa's foot.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:16 am

“Of course not,” Brand said. “It’ll take hours to seal the magic and make the enchantment permanent. You won’t need to be here for that. I certainly don’t mind...it lets me get away with this.”

He suddenly slipped off the stool and embraced Satler. Before she could really object he was rubbing her at the base of her tail.

Markessa managed to stand and looked like she had a few acidic comments to make. Instead she pointed down at Ellie.

“Very well, slave,” she found herself saying. “You may...kiss my feet.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:24 pm

Satler eeked hissing as she felt the man's hands upon her tail and she shifted slightly, her cheeks flushing a bright red colour and her tail going ridged. Her cat ears twitched and she squirmed at the touch "hey now who said you could be doing that?" she asks flustered though she came to realise that it didn't feel all too bad.

----

Ellie shifted slightly looking up at the elven woman before she slid off the bed to kneel on the floor and knelt down close to her feet "as you wish" she says planting down several kisses on top of the woman's feet.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:15 am

“I did,” he replied. “I thought cats really liked the base of their tails being rubbed.”

He moved his other hand up to stroked her head between her cat ears, grinning widely. He was starting to feel like he had her number.

Markessa grabbed Ellie by the hair and kept her lips pressed against her feet.

“Good girl,” she said. “I like a slave who knows her place.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:00 pm

Satler shifted slightly blushing, her ears twitched as she felt the man stroke her, she shuddered slightly. Her tail swished back and forth behind her a blush upon her cheeks as she looked up at the man hissing slightly. "I'm not a cat you can't just treat me like one!" she says an annoyed look upon her face though her lips threatened to curve into a smile the young woman hissed slightly, reaching out to pet the man's head.

----

Ellie blinked, glancing up at Markessa and shrugging a little before turning back to the woman's feet, now nearly laying on the floor a blush firmly upon her cheeks, her hands pressed against the ground, deciding to play along with the elf for now.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:28 am

“Aww, why not?” Brand teased...but he did ease up on the stroking a little bit. It wouldn’t do to genuinely anger her. “You’re so pet-able.”

“And now,” Markessa said. “You are going to tell me how to get out of here.”

The elf tightened her grip on Ellie’s hair...and kept her mouth in contact with her bare, pale feet.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:50 am

Satler pouted, pursing her lips an annoyed look upon her face she shook her head slightly and moved away shaking her head some more. "It's embarrassing so stop it!" she ordered a look of annoyance on her face, though she didn't quite expect anything to come from the order. Her ears twitched slightly and she turned to look at the door, tapping her foot against the floor before looking back to the man.

----

"Out of here?" Ellie asks surprised a little, though she figured the woman would want to get away, she paused wincing a little at the woman's grip. The human shifted a bit "well erm…..I guess you could go out into the winter......You know what nevermind I see no way out." The woman blushed slightly shaking her head slightly, a hand moving around to gently stroke Markessa's leg. Her tone giving away that she knew more than she was letting on. She thought for a moment a blush upon her cheeks.

"Now" she would order "Grope me."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:02 am

“If it’s only embarrassing then why should I stop?” He asked, even as he sat back down and put his hands in his lap. “I think you like it and just don’t want to admit it, hm, kitty-cat?”

He grinned at her, pretending he was in complete control of the situation. Even though he couldn’t resume petting her unless she recinded her order.

Markessa lifted Ellie up to her feet by her hair, expecting to intimidate her...and found her hands sliding down the human girl’s neck and to her chest. Her hands began kneading the girl’s breasts of their own accord and Markessa found her cheeks burning red.

“Damn tgat dragon!” She cursed even as one of her hands slipped around Ellie and began groping her toned ass.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:08 am

Satler stuck her tongue out at the man, folding her arms as she looked at the man, moving to sit back on the stool before the man, shaking her head. "Because I do not like it!" she states sticking her tongue out again she looked to the door again before looking back to brand "So do not do it without asking first!"

----

Ellie blushed as she stood before the woman, watching the woman massage her breasts she allowed a small moan to escape her lips. Her own hand reached out to gently poke Markessa's breast and a small sigh escaped her lips. Her cheeks flushed and she shifted slightly "y....you don't have to keep doing that if you don't want." Ellie muttered, though she did enjoy the woman's hands upon her "it did feel nice though miss.?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:08 am

“I very much doubt that,” the man answered. “But as you wish. I shall ask before petting you.

“Now that that’s out of the way, how about a break to eat? Anything tickle your fancy?”

Markessa snatched away her hands as though she’d been burned.

“Y-yes,” Markessa was forced to admit. “Y-you felt...very good. Very...soft and...pampered. I want...more.”

She looked like she was trapped between her will and Ellie’s. Her pride versus the desire that the dragon had forced into her mind. Her precious ego wasn’t letting her give in. Yet.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:09 pm

Satler blinked, her tail swishing behind her as she contemplated the man's words "mic.....Erm something to eat I don't really mind which" she says having to stop herself before her newfound cat like tendancies reared themselves again. Her lips curved into a smile and she bobbed her head slightly a small laugh escaping her lips.

----

Ellie stumbled back flopping onto the bed a small laugh escaping her lips as she looked up at the elf and the human brought her legs up onto the bed as she observed the elven woman for a moment. Her head tilted to the side, she laughed "ok then once make me your...." She hesitated her stomach grumbling slightly momentarily distracting her "dinner?" she muttered shaking her head slightly looking up to the girl as she thought of what to have the girl do.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay