Dragon by the Tail

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon by the Tail

Postby Redfield » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:26 pm

Ellie nodded "could be a fun one though" she pointed out flashing Mora a thumbs up and looking over to the drow. She pursed her lips and folded her arms thinking for a moment.

"Mora's right, the control isn't total" Ellie states, though she was fairly uncertain of this, it was true he had been able to defy her commands before, but other than when they'd been in danger he'd been unable to resist. The human gave a small shrug "I let him collect, because I also get to play with them.....There like my toys too.....At least certain ones are."

She stepped towards the drow "besides this world is fun, not like the one I originally came from, no dragons or drow there just humans.....I never had this kind of power there." She reached out to pat the woman's head meeting her eyes "so you can bet I'm going to have some fun while I am here."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:33 pm

"So you plan to escape him? Please tell me your plan ends with his hide on a floor."

This definitely caught the drow's interest. Mora rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah," Nora said. "Sure it does."

She came up behind the dark elf and mashed her breasts against the back of the girl's head.

"Now suck on Ellie's boobs and shut up for awhile."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:42 pm

Ellie rolled her eyes slightly moving to press up against the drow "now where would you get that idea from." The human asked a slight teasing tone to her voice, her hands coming to gently grab the woman's waist and pulling her in close. Ellie grinned tilting her head to the side, leaning in to kiss the lady's cheek.

She pulled back slightly, pursing her lips in thought for a moment and looked to Mora "hey Mora, could you wait outside for a bit?" She asked, lightly wrapping her arms around the drow planting a kiss on the side of her neck.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:25 pm

"Hey, wait a minute," Mora objected. "Maybe I want some attention too? I've been asleep for how many days?"

"It didn't improve your brain," the dark elf said.

Mora deliberately squished the drow's head between her massive mammaries, making it difficult for her to breathe.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:39 am

Ellie laughed moving forward reaching out to grab Mora's butt, her head tilted to the side and she pushed herself up close to the girl "while I dow wish to play with you Mora." She thought for a moment her head tilted to the side "there's a blonde knight out there who I'm sure would love to play with thee." Ellie laughed leaning in close to plant a kiss upon the farm girl's cheek.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:55 pm

"Yeah, okay," Mora said, releasing the dark elf and letting her breathe. "I guess she deserves some relaxation too."

She walked out and left they pair alone, swinging her hips as she went.

The dark elf turned to Ellie.

"So. Now what?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:19 am

Ellie nodded watching Mora walk away and remained in silence until the dark elf spoke, she turned her gaze to the woman. The human gave a nervous smile moving to sit on the edge of the bed tugging the drow woman closer while she did so. "I'm not too sure" she says reaching out to grope the drow's breasts a relaxed sigh escaping her lips. "Why don't you think of something?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:16 pm

The drak elf grabbed Ellie by the back of her hair and forced her face close to her own.

"I guess you serve your mistress."

She planted a kiss on Eloie's mouth and pushed her back against a wall, her other hand tearing at Ellie's skimpy clothing. The drow was already naked herself, having been just freshly extracted, so she was already more than halfway there.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:42 pm

Ellie barely had time to react, the woman took her quite by surprise, not that she was complaining right now. The human girl's hands were pressed against the wall and she shifted about, pulling from the kiss and found that once more her clothes had been torn away. She was beginning to wander why she even wore them at this point.

She moved her hands to grab the womans's waist and moved slightly as though trying to push the drow woman away. There was a slight grin on her face. she was kind of curious how the woman might react if she seemed to be resisting.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:07 pm

The dark elf grinned and twisted her grip on Ellie's hair. Her other hand sank its claws into Ellie's back, not breaking skin but making the dark elf's displeasure very clear. She pushed the girl back towards the wall, nearly unbalancing the human. Ellie's back collided with the stone wall...and it was cold!

With her hand freed the dark elf reached up and gripped one of Ellie's nipples between her fingers and pinched hard.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:12 am

Ellie grunted, wincing slightly from the pain, but it wasn't too bad that she couldn't handle it. The human girl curled her hands into fists and shifted a little pushing forward her hands came around the drow's waist. One hand gripping the lady's side while the other moving to give her butt a sharp, quick slap turning her hand to the side "your quite the misbehaving one aren't you lady?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:15 am

"Who's misbehaving?" the drow asked. "Naughty little human..."

She twisted Ellie's nipple as she pressed herself up against her body. A leg came up and slid between Ellie's thighs. The drow kissed her lips first and then started to nibble her way down the human's neck.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:18 am

"St......Still you" Ellie muttered wincing once again at the twist, she squeezed her thighs against the woman's leg as best she could. The human squirmed giving the drow's butt another slap, a small grin on her face. She decided to press her luck a little and pushed back against the drow, trying to push her towards the bed where she would have control over the elf.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:58 pm

The dark elf was smaller than Ellie, but she was quicker. Without Ellie's companions to defend her, the elf changed her grip to a joint lock and threw Ellie face down to the soft rug. She immediately lay atop Ellie's back, keeping the lock and toying with Ellie's hair.

"Playing with fire, are you?" she asked, her mouth close to Ellie's ear.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:38 pm

Ellie oofed as she hit the floor, the human woman turned her head to the side, resting her cheek against the rug so she could look up at the elven woman. She bobbed her head slightly in a small nod "maybe" she muttered squirming beneath the woman she found herself unable to extract herself from beneath the woman, she ignored the woman's grip on her hair as best she could.

"You enjoy sitting on my back lady?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:37 pm

The drow rubbed her slightly-smaller-than-Ellie's breasts against the human woman's back.

"You don't?" she teased. "Or you don't like this?"

The drow's fingers reached back and penetrated Ellie's nethers...both of them. It didn't take the elf long to find Ellie's sweet spot either.

"Now...let's talk about how much control you have over your lizard, shall we?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:41 pm

"I.....It's not the worst" Ellie muttered panting a little, she grit her teeth and squirmed beneath the woman a pleasured moan escaping her lips. She clenched her fists shaking slightly "tha......that's.....ah" Ellie muttered crying out in response to the woman's touch's she might get a lot of talking done like this. but she'd try to keep a level head anyway "as....sk away."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:16 pm

"How?" The elf wanted to know, tweaking Ellis's Clint to encourage an answer. "Why is he forced to obey you?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:09 pm

Ellie whimpered at the woman's touch wriggling a moan escaped her lips "I....I don't know." She spoke panting slightly as she did so.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:44 pm

"I don't like my playthings lying to me," the drow said. "Try again."

She drilled the girl with her fingers again.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay