Dragon by the Tail

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon by the Tail

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:41 am

"Done, then," Brand said, feeling victorious. "Now would you like to help me discipline Ellie here, or was there anything else I could do for you?

"Hey. Who said your could put your top back on?" He said to Ellie playfully.
----------
Mia looked stunned. She too was wondering what had happened.

Unlike Brand, she hadn't had any magic spells on her directive tract. Satler would have gotten a mild acid bath if Mia hadn't retched her back up.

Mia lay on her face as one hand was to her throat while her other wrapped her stomach. Her reaction had been very much like what would have happened if a threat had come across her while she was digesting. She was sore and tired, but could have fled if there had been an actual threat.

She let Satler touch her as she tried to get her heartbeat back under control.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:50 am

Yunessa blinked involuntarily making a slight wretching sound and she shook her head a little. "No thank you I don't feel the need to join you in discipline." She states her eyes flicking over to Ellie, taking a couple of steps back.

Ellie laughed shaking her head "I did, I told me I could do it."

----

Satler sighed, shifting her hand to gently rub the woman's head "well perhaps you'll have better luck next time." The young woman says with a shrug, acting casual like she hadn't just been eaten. "We can forget this and move on, I'm sure you simply got too carried away." The human laughs a little continuing to pat the woman's head a faint blush present upon her cheeks.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:16 am

Brand caught that wince of Yunessa's and drowned a bit.

"We're all friends here," he said. "I don't want you uncomfortable. How about your tell me what makes you comfortable, please."

There was a subtle suggestion in that last word to get her to open up.
----------
Mia stared incredulously at Staler.

"I ate you!" She said. "And you're acting like I was playing with you?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:23 am

Yunessa pursed her lips and thought for a moment, she gave a slight shrug "I dunno, I'm not really uncomfortable it was just a reaction I guess." She blushed kicking her foot against the floor and taking a small step backwards. "It's all fine nothing to worry about."

---

Satler nodded a little a brief look of confusion upon her face "I mean, I guess" she laughs momentarily, pulling her hand back the young woman stepped back to sit on the edge of the bed. Kicking her legs out slightly, deciding to give the girl an out to try and save face "I mean you were playing weren't you?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:16 pm

"Am I threatening you on some way I don't know about?" Brand asked her, tempted to get up and pursue her. "I don't want my girls afraid of me. Or are things around here more casual than you're used to?"

---------
"Oh...of course," Mia said. "I mean...ypur master would do all kinds of things to me of it did it for real, after all."

She tried to laugh it off but her voice was a bit strained.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:20 pm

"I mean, things back at Central are far different sir." Yunessa waved her hand casually, she sighed shaking her head a little, inwardly cursing herself for putting herself in such an awkward situation. "Everyone here seems more open about things......It's quite unusual honestly" she straightened her back regaining her composure, the smile disappearing from her face briefly.

---

Satler nodded a laugh escaping her lips "yeah if he caught you, you'd be in a fair bit of trouble I suppose." The young human grinned watching the lamia, her eyes wandering over the girl's body a sigh escaped her lips. 'Was a little comfortable in there' the lady thought to herself before clapping her hands a little "well, it's in the past and over now so there's no need to dwell upon it."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:48 pm

"Well at is my home after all," Brand said with a shrug. "Surely you'd be more relaxed with your family, wouldn't you?" He titled his head. "Or would you? I don't know anything about your family."

----------

A light of some kind seemed to dawn in Mia's head.

"You like it," she said. "Have you told your master?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:58 pm

"I don't like to talk about my family" Yunessa stated quickly, her tone firm as though she wished for that to be the final word on the matter. She coughed and shrugged "I do think that this openness is something I can get used to." She nodded a little cupping her hands over her stomach as she stared at the dragon man before her.

---

Satler jolted slightly, a blush upon her cheeks and she allowed a laugh to escape her lips "I mean it wasn't too bad, but why would I tell the dragon....this is not really his concern is it?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:32 pm

Brand had definitely noticed the hands over her stomach. He took in a deep breath through his nose. Was she pregnant or something?

"I'd like you to get used to it," Brand said. "But I won't push you into something you're not comfortable with. If you like I'd like to visit you privately layer on...let you got used to me."
----------

"He had enchantments on himself to not kill," Mia said. "I could ask him for the enchantments on me...but he'll almost certainly guess why. And he is your master, after all."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:37 pm

Yunessa nodded slowly a small smile on her face "I suppose that could work, one step at a time I guess." The young knight says a relaxed sigh escaping her lips, she looked to Ellie the young human flashing the knight a smile and a thumbs up. The knight coughed a little as the room seemed to fall into a semi comfortable silence.

---

Satler raised an eyebrow "you seemed so happy to be digesting me a couple moments ago, this change is rather unexpected." The human girl states pushing herself to her feet moving over and gently patting the woman's head a sigh escaped her lips. "That's quite the nice offer, but how about a rebuttal how about I ask him to let you digest me?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:29 pm

"Done, then," Brand said. He paused a moment. "There was something else you wanted? What is it?"

----------

"You...want to die?" Mia asked incredulously. "I don't understand you."

Mia was really wondering what that dragon had dragged her into!
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:27 pm

"No there was nothing else, at least I can't remember if there was." Yunessa says a small snort escaping her lips and she shook her head a little. Her eyes wandering around the room once more before settling back on Brand.

---

"No I don't want to die, I'm not crazy I'm just wandering what this change in attitude is about.....I mean is it simply fear of the dragon?" Satler states quickly before reaching out to gently rub the lamia girl's head. A grin upon her face as did so, her head tilted to the side and she lightly tapped her foot against the floor.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:56 am

Brand looked down at Ellie, then to her pets, then to Lupus. There was something keeping Yunessa here...or she'd have left. Had she made a friend of one of the girls?

"Is there...someone here you want to talk to?" He asked.

----------

"Ah...yeah," she said. "I don't know why I ate you in the first place. Considering the consequences. You have no idea..."

She slapped her forehead.

"What was I thinking?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:01 pm

Yunessa blinked, her eyes darting over to Markessa for a moment, narrowing briefly, she pursed her lips and shook her head "no....No thank you I'm all good." The young knight states, stepping back and getting ready to leave the room.

Ellie shifted sliding off the dragon's beds and moving over towards her slave girls.

----

Satler shrugged a little "perhaps you got carried away" the young woman suggests a grin on her face as she looked the girl over a small laugh escaped her lips. 'Totally clueless' she thought to herself. Her head bobbed up and down "you must have really enjoyed my taste because you didn't hesitate." She reached over putting a hand on the girl's shoulder pulling the lamia's upper half into a gentle hug.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:42 pm

Brand shrugged.

"As you wish."

He reached out and grabbed Ellis's ankle and dragged her back within easy reach. He went after her with both hands seeking out her most ticklish spots, grinning enthusiastically.

----------

"I don't understand you at all," Mia complained...even though she melted into Satler's arms.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:59 am

Ellie fell to the floor with a thud and a squeak before she once more erupted into laughter at the dragon man's tickling. The young human squirmed closing her eyes from the laughter as the young knight left the room to return to her bedchambers and maybe get a bit more rest.

Ellie put her hands on brand's chest pushing him back slightly, she looked over to her slave girls "Hey Mora" she called out to the buxom human "Go play with the knight."

---

Satler shrugged "that is something I don't suppose I can help." The young woman stated, rubbing the lamia's back, her head resting on Mia's shoulder. "I'm sure you'll understand me better eventually" She grinned planting a kiss on the woman's cheek.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:38 pm

"My pleasure," Mora said with a wink. She got up and trotted after the young knight...bouncing quite a bit in the process.

She followed the blonde knight down the halls a bit before jumping on her back, deliberately smooshing the poor girl's head between her mammoth mammaries.

"Hey, sexy," she said. "Wherever you're going you don't have to be here alone. We're all like family here."

She slid her arms under Yunessa's arms and cupped the blonde's breasts with a professional touch.

----------

"You're sweet," Mia told Satler, still utterly clueless about how much control the human had over her. Her who was partly to blame for this: She'd never considered the possibility of prey having any kind of influence over her. She was the temptress. Everyone fell prey to her charms, not the other way around.

That and she wasn't really as clever as she imagined she was.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:11 pm

The young knight sighed her pace having slowed down as she walked, there was no need for her to run after all and then she happened. The young knight gagged a little as she found herself pulled back, head squashed into something quite soft that allowed her to rest for a brief moment. She blinked a sigh escaping her lips as her head rested between the breasts. A small squeak escaped the girl's lips as she felt the woman's touch, she wriggled but didn't make any attempt to escape at that time.

---

Satler grinned bobbing her head in agreement before pulling back a sigh escaped her lips and she pulled back taking a seat on the bed and she cracked her knuckles a little, wetting her lips as she looked to the lamia. "So what do you wish to do now?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:37 pm

Mora grinned and stated messaging Yunessa's breasts in slow circles.

"So out with it," she said. "Are you into boys, girls, or both? I think that's what our master as trying to get at. But he's too polite. I don't have his courtesy."

Her hands started working Yunessa's blouse upwards.

----------

"I don't know," Mia confessed. "I thought I did...but now I don't know. Um...what do you do around here for fun?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:26 am

Yunessa blushed heavily, squirming a little at the woman's touch and an involuntary moan escaped her lips. She pondered the woman's question while using her hand to push her blouse back down again. "I....I don't know I've never really been with anyone so I'm not too sure." She says honestly, the young knight squirming under Mora's touch.

---

Satler pursed her lips and shrugged "I dunno, I've more or less been doing nothing around here." The young woman sighs "I haven't been here too long I don't think so I can't really say all there is to do." The young woman sighed, tapping the bed a brief look of annoyance flashing across her face. She folded her arms "you could always like my feet get any bad taste out of your mouth."
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay