Dragon by the Tail

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Dragon by the Tail

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:30 pm

Few people in their right minds would enter a dragon lair. Usually it was the most daring or desperate thieves, or brave and/or stupid would-be dragon slayers. Occasionally there’s the fanboy or crazy cultists. The worst were the wizards who came seeking spell components—as in parts of dragons. The wizards in search of knowledge wasn’t bad, but the ones in search of body parts got downright weird.

At the moment, Whitebrand the Silver wasn’t being pestered by any of those things. He was napping between patrols, laying in his natural firm atop a pile of mattresses and blankets surrounded by his treasures. His breathing was deep and untroubled. Surely his rest would be peaceful and undisturbed...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Re: Dragon by the Tail

Postby Redfield » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:02 pm

Ellie was a beautiful nineteen year old woman, standing at five foot three inches tall with creamy skin, baby blue eyes and a perfect hourglass figure. Her hair was cut into a short bob and a fiery red colour, she had a pair of ample breasts and a pert rear.

A small sigh escaped the woman’s pink lips as the warm water cascaded down her naked body. She gently scrubbed her skin with a sponge getting soap suds here and there that were soon washed away by the shower water. Her eyes were closed and her cheeks flushed a bit and she hummed a soft tune to escape her lips that was until the water disappeared.

Ellie opened her eyes as a cold breeze seemed to blow past and a shiver ran down her spine. There was a light around her but not much and she quickly came to note that she was stood in a wide-open area. Looking around she seemed to be underground, her eyes widening “what the hell is going on?” The human blushed looking about, a slightly panicked look upon her face.

Satler was a lovely maiden of twenty and a half years of age. Standing at five foot eleven, with creamy skin and emerald green eyes. She had a pert rear and an ample bosom, she wore a plain white belly shirt and a pair of denim shorts that hugged to her body. She was laid on the couch barefoot having just finished painting her toenails and was set up ready to watch tv. She sighed reaching her hand out for the remote only to notice her hand and pretty much the rest of what she could see was encapsulated in a green glow. Satler blinked shaking her head slightly as she like Ellie found herself within a cave though she was laid out on the floor as opposed to her companions standing.

Satler looked over to Ellie and blushed seeing the woman’s nude form, she shifted pushing herself to her feet and resting her hand on the woman’s shoulder to let her know she was there. “So um….Any idea what’s going on?” Satler asks Ellie shaking her head in response “nope not a clue.” The two sighed taking a look around the area to see if they could make sense of their situation, though in the dark they weren’t able to see too much around them.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:20 pm

As the pair moved around the lights in the cave immediately responded. The magical lights lit up a great cavern with tapestries, paintings, and statues on the walls. Display cases showed gemstones and precious artifacts from the world over. A rack lovingly displayed many medieval weapons of outstanding quality. In the middle of this, resting atop a great pile of mattresses and blankets, a thirty foot long, silver scaled dragon lay curled. His already closed eyes squinted against the sudden light and opened, revealing molten gold orbs.

The dragon’s head cane up as he uncurled himself, staring down at the two girls. His expression was unreadable to the two humans.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:37 pm

Ellie jumped a little and the two girl's moved closer together, startled by the sudden outpouring of light. Their eyes burned briefly from the intrusive source before they adjusted and they came to appraise the items around them. Satler blushed taking a couple steps back as she admired their surroundings, so enarmored where they that the sight of the dragon at first went unnoticed. Until the nude Ellie turned back nudging Satler the two girl's stepping back as they found themselves looking up at the large creature.

"What is it?" Ellie whispered her head turned to Satler who shrugged seemingly confused by the being's appearance.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:31 pm

“‘It’ is the ruler of this valley and the master of ‘its’ home,” the dragon rumbled. “And since the pair of you were so foolish as to come here, I declare you my property. Unless you object.”

The dragon rose to his feet and unfurled its wings, making him look even bigger.

“In which case you will leAve me no choice but to force the issue,” he said ominously.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:34 pm

"Aw man that's not fair we didn't even come here by choice." Ellie says shaking her head stepping back seeing the size of the lizard thing before her. Satler shook her head a slightly annoyed look on her face "guess were going to have to object, there's no real reason for us to become yours so were just going to take out leave." The young woman states a slightly defiant grin upon her face.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:27 pm

Brand opened his mouth a bit, showing his teeth. He was grinning.

“How you got here is not my concern,” he said. “The fact is you are here. And thus...mine.

The dragon focused his spell primarily on the defiant one. Once she caved the other one would surely fall into line. He cast it without words or gestures...and nothing happened. Something had gone weirdly wrong. His grin vanished. He had a sudden bad feeling about this.

What to do about it? He didn’t want to let them go...so maybe he’d have to be a little more firm after all. The dragon stepped forward menacingly.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:36 pm

Ellie stepped backwards as the dragon stepped towards them and Satler did the same, despite her bravado his size was quite unsettling. The human girls stumbled backwards and Ellie shook her head "no....No way we do not belong to you." She says her cheeks flushed a bright red colour a shiver running down her spine as she looked up to the dragon. Satler looked behind her noting that if they ran and the dragon somehow didn't catch them they'd have trouble escaping the cave. Her eyes narrowed as she turned around to look up at the creature. "What she said were not yours!"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:50 pm

Brand froze at his second step. Something was definitely wrong. His eyes narrowed dangerously.

“Who or what are you that you would defy the likes of me?” He demanded. “Whatever miserable lives you had before are over now. Luxury and safety are yours. Why would you defy such a fate given the way your makes treat you?”

He was a bit less unsure now...but he refused to show it.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:54 pm

"What makes you think our lives were miserable?" Ellie says frowning as she shook her head seeing the dragon hesitate she moved to gently grab Satlers hand. "My name is Satler and this is Ellie and were both human" Satler says deciding to introduce themselves to the man a slight grin on her face "and for the record I see no luxury or safety here."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:04 pm

“You have not seen the full extent of my lair,” the dragon said stiffly, sounding genuinely insulted. “Grand bedrooms. Fine apartments. Personal showers. Four poster beds. Fine clothing and jewelry. Protection from any threats the world has. No one out there would dare harm you.”

Why the hell was he explaining himself to them?
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:08 pm

'That does sound kind of nice' Satler thinks to herself, her head bobbing up and down slightly, her head tilted to the side as she observed the dragon before her. Ellie allowed a sigh to escape her lips, she rolled her head taking a couple steps to the side. Her arm moving up to cover her breasts "yeah that does sound nice but I think we'd rather not be slaves of yours."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:17 pm

“Better me than the males of your kind,” the dragon scoffed. “Treating the other half of your species like chattel.”

He sounded genuinely disgusted. Why the hell was he still talking to his new pets? He wasn’t sure...until a terrible idea began to occur to him. His eyes bored in at the girls, his magic probing at them to determine the nature of the magic at work here...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:19 pm

Ellie pursed her lips shaking her head and stepping back looking over to Satler "you or others makes no difference we still don't wish to be your slaves." Satler says stepping to the side an annoyed look on her face. She glanced over to her nude friend "besides a creature like you is probably just going to....Eat us." Satler states the last part almost sounding like an order "your much more dangerous to us right now."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:27 pm

What was this? He wasn’t getting any kind of reading! Impossible!

“Only for capture,” Brand said. “Unnecessary in your case. You’re already here.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:29 pm

Ellie shook her head slightly an annoyed look on her face "once something is eaten it doesn't usually come back out looking the same you know!" She says edging closer to Satler, the human woman frowned. Satler pursed her lips "hey you got any clothes she can wear I don't think she wants to spend her time here naked."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:58 am

“It does with me,” Brand said, wondering why the he’ll he was even arguing. “And as a matter of fact I do. There’s a wardrobe over behind me that has some extra clothing that might suit her.”

A terrible suspicion began to grow in his mind about what was happening. He had to get rid of the defiant one. The naked one he’d keep...but Ellie would have to leave.

“As for you...begone!” Brand growled. “I don’t know what’s happening here but you are becoming less and less wanted. Leave your companion and count yourself lucky.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:12 am

Ellie looked over to the wardrobe and blushed before taking a step back at the sound of the dragon's growling. Satler narrowed her eyes the woman moving to stand before her friend "now that's definitely not happening and if you think so your out of your mind!" She says her voice raised to almost a yell "Now your going to be polite" her voice was shaky and she tried to be authorotative as she spoke.

Satler wet her lips "Your going to be polite and lay back down or your not going to talk to us! Understood?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:52 am

Brand, to his surprise, sat down. His wings didn’t fold because he was still agitated but his eyes widened in alarm. Something had indeed gone horribly wrong. Instead of a gentle nudge towards affection , his spell was forcing action...and had somehow rebounded on himself! He had to get rid of this girl before she realized it!

For an instant he considered killing her. He quashed that thought instantly. He wasn’t a murderer, he was a guardian and protector. But he had other options.

“Upon reconsideration,” the dragon said. “Perhaps you are right. It is winter outside so I should provide you both with appropriate gear. I will even fly you to the nearest village to release you. Forgive my arrogance. I was startled awake by intruders and my first reflex was to establish dominance.”

That was better. It sounded much more polite.

Just like the girl had commanded. He had to be rid of them now!

Ellie would find that the wardrobe was filled with feminine clothing...all on the skimpy, figure-flattering side. Some were mere strips of cloth, others were dresses with necklines that were downright scandalous.There were even harem girl outfits in there...all made of the finest fabrics so they clearly weren’t meant to be costumes. It as better than being naked...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:00 am

Ellie blushed looking over the clothes, she shook her head a little as she looked the clothes over, they weren't good for coverage and if it really was winter outside they wouldn't do much to protect her against the weather. Still she paused thinking that going into a town dressed in her birthday suit would most likely cause problems she reached in and shook her head. Choosing to go with what seemed to be the most covering outfit a harem girl clothing that covered her legs in comfortable silk though it exposed her midrift quite a fair deal.

Satler raised an eyebrow at the dragon's actions he definitely seemed a bit nicer now, the sudden change was quite startling actually. She donned a gentle smile "thank you that sounds like it would be a nice thing to do." She says relaxing a little now that he seemed to have calmed as well "but it's really winter in this world, that's odd it was summer where we came from." Satler noted shaking her head a little a small laugh escaping her lips as she took a step back taking a moment to watch Ellie, watching Brand from the corner of her eye.
Redfield
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay