Dragon by the Tail

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon by the Tail

Postby Redfield » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:47 am

Ellie grunted and rolled over, clutching her side and scrambling to stand in the corner away from the drow. Satler narrowed her eyes, tilting her head "I'm sure there's a good reason the dragon hasn't weaved his magic over you, but if you keep doing that, things can change." The human states gripping the bed beneath her, head tilted slightly as she locked eyes with the woman.

Satler cracked her knuckles pushing herself up and moving to stand before the drow woman giving her breasts a small slap a laugh escaping her lips as she did. Then she leant forward "don't get too cocky lady" she states moving in to kiss the woman's cheek, a hand sliding to grab at Sharquiess's waist.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:58 pm

Sharquiess looked angry before she forced herself to calm down. She pushed Satler's face away.

"Dark elves are quite resistant to magic," she said. "One of the gifts of the Underdark. He will find myself and my friends hard to enchant."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:32 pm

Ellie snorted "he's already done it to dark elves before so I wouldn't be so confident." The human states leaning against the wall before stepping closer to the drow reaching out to give her butt a squeeze.

Satler grinned giving Sharquiess's breast a gentle slap "yeah so relax, thing's will be much easier for you."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:48 pm

"I should flay you both alive," Sharquiess said. "I am not your toy."

"But you are," a voice from the doorway called, sounding quite happy to call the dark elf out. "We all are. So just go along with it. There are plenty of rewards."

Markessa entered the room with a tray filled with fresh-cooked chicken and a couple of bowls of sauces, plus another large bowl of dressing. "I thought that you might need some sustenance after your long vacation. I'm sure our master would insist on it if he weren't asleep."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:52 pm

"This is why your my favourite" Ellie states quickly moving over to Markessa taking the tray from the elven woman and setting it upon the bed. She grinned moving forward to pull the woman in for a hug, planting a kiss upon Markessa's cheek. A sigh escaped the human's lips and she decided to hold the woman close to her, one hand moving down to gently grip the lady's butt.

Satler nodded stretching her hands and cracking her knuckles, she made a quick movement and was able to push Sharquiess down onto her knees, Satler took a position upon the edge of the bed "now no more talk of flaying, right now it's time to eat." The human shifted a little and she briefly wondered if drow were capable of eating humans, but shrugged it off. She sighed folding bobbing her foot up and down as she took a piece of chicken, eagerly biting down into it.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:37 am

Markessa, of course, had undergone quite an attitude adjustment thanks to the dragon. She giggled at the attention and started to feed Ellie slices of chicken, dipping them in sauce before letting Ellie have them.

The dark elf glared at Satler and looked like she might make a fight of it. Particularly in the presence of the surface elf. Instead she found herself taking some chicken slices for herself...three to one odds with this crowd didn't look good for her this time around.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:53 am

Ellie eagerly chomped down on the chicken and she gave a small laugh, glad that Markessa seemed to have at least come to terms with her earlier guilt. She reached out with her hands to gently pat the elf's head as she dipped some chicken in the sauce making to feed it to Markessa. "Oh it's good to be back."

The human grinned as she looked at the drow, Satler eagerly munched down keeping her eyes on Sharquiess as she ate in silence. The woman tilted her head to the side shrugging and dipping a piece of chicken in the sauce before moving forward to try and feed Sharquiess. Satler laughed "come on now open your mouth don't ya wanna eat this sweetie?"
Redfield
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay