Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

Postby TwinTails123 » Sat May 16, 2020 6:01 pm

David was a bit confused about why Rosa went from being quite confident and ready for the date, more so then he felt in his mind, to being as nervous as someone suffering with anxiety. However, he really wanted to get to know her, so he decided he wouldn't comment about that. "I've honestly never beed on a waterbed before... always been too nervous about accidentally puncturing it to use one." He told her, and while he was still a little worried about that happening, the fox got on the bed and sat beside the wolf, though he felt comfortable to sit beside her. "So, what do you do for a job?" Was the first question he asked, hoping to help his date relax again while they waited for the food to come.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:23 pm

Rosa would blinks couple of times as she look at David before letting some weak chuckles while she lean on the waterbed and let out a loud sign. "Heheheheh.. I guess you can almost say like mother like daughter... I was completely different from my mom.. You know all tom boy like when I was growing up telling myself I won't be like my mom but I guess things don't go as plan... I-I'm a model for a company I been working with past few months which I wouldn't guess I will be so great at it... Kinda how my mom is at her job.. She.. ....a stripper... That's why I get so annoy and embarrass around her since she always looking for new plaything and always think it's funny when I get fluster and she had to point it out!" Rosa said as her face got red abit and soon lay down on her back and sighs heavily. "Almost all my friends would do the same thing but they know when to quit but my mom always try to go that extra mile to embarrass me or get me flutter like having those massive jugs on my head or playfully try to sit on my lap and wriggle that fat butt on me since I kinda got a thing for... butts.."
I am home and enjoy my trip! I am big butts and chubby fan! XP
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:46 am

David listens to Rosa talk when she started to talk about her mother and once she had finished, he put his hand on hers and laid down beside her. "Well, I don't knowtoo much about your mother... but I know my own mum would love to tease and embarrass me when I bring someone home as my girlfriend, not out of malice, but because she wants to have some fun with my girlfriend. But, your mum does that to you? Wow... maybe a step too far, in my own opinion, but I guess that she's a stripper, so she's used to using sexual teasing to get her way. Also, you're a model? What do you do for your modelling, model up an coming clothes?" He asked, her, wanting to get to know her more... though after hearing about Rosa's thing for butts, he did feel a little self-conscious as his but wasn't anything to write home about.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:59 pm

"W-Well not really that kind of model that deal with clothes but more of.. showing off your.." Rosa was cut off when there a loud knock on the door which she jump in place with her fur slightly poof up seeming she got spook from the loud knocking but soon calm down and gulp nervously. "H-Heh.. Sorry about that.. J-Just don't like surprises.. Y-You know the whole mom thing.." Rosa sheepily smile as she got up then stood at the end of the bed seeming staring at the door before taking a deep breath and walk to the door to answer the door.

(Wanna play any of the up coming characters the two going meet?)
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:12 am

David looked at the door after hearing someone knock from the other side of the door, but his attention quickly moved to Rosa after seeing her jump from surprise. "I understand Rosa. But at least we can enjoy our time together without her coming in to ruin the mood in here." He said, trying to give his date a chance to relax, even if she got even more nervous about this date since they got into the private room.

(Sure, I can play some of them. Whoever you want me to play.)
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:30 am

(Thank you and well do you want to play as a waiter/waitress or the food anthros. We can come up what kind of species they can be.)
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:03 pm

(I'll play the food anthros. We could have a lion, a zebra, an elephant, just as a few ideas for what they could be.)
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:17 pm

(All right maybe we can use them as the waiter/waitress but as food anthros how about something smaller you know to show David the vorish side of her and show how she model belly full of a prey to him?)
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:22 am

(Okay, in that case, how about some rabbits, cats and maybe birds too? Would they would be better for food anthros?)
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:17 am

(Yeah they will work out just fine the rabbits and cats but never I had to play with bird food anthros but seems fun to try ^^)
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:29 am

(Alright then. Anything else we should do for this scene?)
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:24 am

(No I don't think so.. I think that's everything. Want me to choose who the waiter/waitress and food anthro since it's my turn to reply. ^^")
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:26 am

(Yeah, choose whatever species would be best for the waiter/waitress.)
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:32 pm

(All right will do and I am so sorry for the late reply.. I manage to catch that stupid virus going around and I finally got to feel better now.)

Once Rosa reach the door she take a deep breath then slowly open it which she was tackle by a quite plump looking female bunny anthro that symbol like a carrot cake even had a strong smell of it while a female doe who was carrying David's meal with her hands then shake her head as Rosa chuckles slightly when she hug the plump bunny anthro. "I am so sorry Rosa.. You know how she is when she know you order her.."
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:19 pm

(Damn, I was wondering if you were okay since it was a while since you last posted. Hope you're feeling better now.)

David watched as the bunny tackle hugged Rosa, a little confused as to why she suddenly got excited to see his date. Then, once he heard the server finish speaking, he looked at the server and then back at Rosa. "Okay, slow down for a minute. I thought Rosa ordered food like I did?" He said with his confusion clearly showing. The bunny girl then looked at the fox with a smile. "Oh, hello there. Seems Miss Rosa brought in an extra snack to eat up afterwards. You never get filled up on me alone anymore." She says, finishing with a playful pout as she looks at the wolf again, which only confused the fox even more.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:10 pm

(Yeah I am hopefully until the whole pandemic is over but that's going be a very long time.. >.<)

Rosa chuckles as she happily hug the bunny then playfully gave her a lick agaist her cheek then slowly get up in a sitting position before the female doe walk inside to place David's food at small table next to him which she notice a magazine tuck away behind it which she pull out and hand it to David. "Ahhh so you don't know about miss Rosa's job huh? Well this will explain much about her and her job.. Now if you excuse me I have places to go and do enjoy your meal sir. It's quite delicious like the food we made here." The female doe said as she gave David's a wink before start to walk out of the room leaving the three while on the magazine there was Rosa who was laying on her massive belly full of all sorts of female anthros bulging out as some was enjoying being inside as other was trying to escape from the wolf's gut with big letters saying "The top wolf predator of the month Rosa the gluttonous wolf" with some other letters saying "How to keep your predator friends well fed" and "How to explain what is vore is to your friends and how to avoid being eaten by them."
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:48 pm

(Just do what you can to stay healthy, that's the only thing you can do.)

David looked at the magazine, a little confused... and then shocked. "This... was an actual thing?" He thought before looking up at Rosa and the bunny, who was already looking into Rosa's maw and longing to be inside it once more to slip down the wolf's throat and land in that homely stomach. However... the shock subsided after a while and the fox just watched, feeling he deserved to see this first hand before making any decisions about this. After all... he still saw her as a kind woman, and with how she was with the plump bunny girl, that was still true.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:10 pm

(Yeah no kidding which I am doing since I finally got recover XP)

With the sweet scent coming off from the carrot cake bunny invade Rosa's nose causing her mouth to water then right before David's eyes Rosa would streach her maw wide as it can streach to revealing her purple insides to the carrot cake bunny which within seconds Rosa would glomp over the carrot cake bunny's head while letting out a loud muffled happy whines when her eyes look up at the ceiling before she start the process of swallowing the carrot cake bunny. "Ohhhhhh~ She tasty so yummy~ I can't never get enough of them~" Rosa thought to herself as she happily hold the carrot cake bunny agaist her body while she continue making loud yet muffled gulping sounds when she devour the bunny.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:06 am

(Glad you're feeling better, Whitefangs :) )

he Bunny was more then happy going into Rosa's maw, squirming to get herself deeper inside until she was tucked away within the ravenous wolf's stomach... and her own moans, while muffled, were easy to hear. They both were clearly enjoying it. Which made David feel a little better about it. Although it was still strange, he moved closer to her and then started to rub Rosa's belly with a soft smile on his face.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:45 pm

(Yeah and I hope you as well my friend ^^)

Rosa let out a soft muffled moan sound causing her to blush cutely when she felt David's hand rub against her massive belly then she would take the last gulp to sent the carrot cake bunny anthro down into her gut and let out a happy sigh showing that she was quite satisfy with her meal. "Ahhhh~ So good~ I can eat them almost everyday~" Rosa said as she would lay on her back allowing David to rub her belly more while she would moan softly and had her tail wagging underneath.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay