Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed May 18, 2022 2:28 am

As He was now out, he wiped some of the excess saliva from his face before looking at Rosa... and then blushed himself when she said that was not how he'd come out of her, and how kinky it was. "I, err... wasn't trying to suggest it for kinks. So... sorry about that." He then scratches the side of his head before talking again. "So... would you like me to rub your belly...?"
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:33 pm

"O-Oh! I-It's ok David.. I-I was saying that is another way to vore someone.. S-So don't worry about it.. I-If you to rub my belly then be my guest.. I-I would love that.." Rosa will let out a soft chuckle as she will lay back on her back before allowing her wriggling belly plop back between her legs.
I am home and enjoy my trip! I am big butts and chubby fan! XP
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:37 pm

Seeing Rosa lay on her back to show her large belly in its full glory, David got onto the bed next to her and began to rub her belly, not knowing how hard or soft he should be rubbing. "So Rosa... have you enjoyed our date so far?" He asked, wondering if she's been enjoying this like he has been.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:09 pm

Rosa will let out soft murrs sounds when Dave start to rub her belly causing her to close her eyes with her own tail start to wag underneath her body with her own ears twitch abit. "Y-Yeah even when things haven't went to plans but yes Dave it's had been a good date so far plus it still good to finally meet in person and learn that you don't mind my habits~"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:37 pm

David smiled as he heard Rosa speak, sounding like she was happy so far, just like he was. "Yeah... I will admit that this is still odd to me... but, that being said, I'm glad I found out now since it means we can spend time together in other ways, other than just the usual dates ...and it was rather comfortable inside your stomach, so that's something we can do again in the future."
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:10 pm

"Hehheheh.. K-Kinda like a bounce house huh but more wet and cramp huh?" Rosa said as she look away from David showing that she seems to know how it is within a stomach then Rosa will turn her head back to give a warm smile before playfully fist bump against David's shoulder while sticking her tounge out at him. "Hey~ I will try to make our dates abit more exited then our usual dates we ever had together David~"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:14 am

Once Rosa fistbumped his shoulder and said that, he chuckled as he knew she was being playful. "I'll look forward to our next dates too. But for now, do you want to ask me anything? You've told me something that, I'm assuming, you'd keep quiet about around most people who didn't know, so its only fair I return the favour by telling you something similar. And it can be about anything. "
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:11 am

"Huh.. You know that right.. I guess I could ask you about anything since I did told you one of my darkest secrets.. ...Ok ok wasn't that dark kind of secret but still.. Hmmm.. Well I guess ask you if you don't mind is.. W-What do you think about butts~? D-Do you like them big and squishy that can easily buried you underneath it or like them small and cute looking?" Rosa ask as her face got red again as she start to squirm in place showing that she had strong feelings toward the question she ask David and might have a kink toward it.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:28 am

After hearing that, the fox was a little surprised and became a bit flustered. "U-umm... well, I... I do like butts... it doesn't matter if its big or small, a good butt is a good butt." David says, but with all the talk of butts, he did take a glance or two at Rosa's, which she might've noticed... but with those glances, his blush grew a bit brighter.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:57 pm

"O-Oh? Y-Yeah! Y-You're right David~ A good butt is a good butt no matter how big and small they are~ I-I just wanna know you know? N-Not because I have a huge kink for massive b donka donk or anything like that~" Rosa let out a nervous chuckles as she look away from David couple of times when she poke her fingers together then notice David was looking toward her backside. "W-Well at least I got a cute bubble butt right? Not too big or too small probably just right huh?" Rosa ask she gently roll onto her belly then shift abit to show off her bubble purple butt where she would gently start to shake it side to side.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:51 am

"...Honestly Rosa... you have a very sexy butt..." He says with a bright blush on his face as he watched her shake her bubble butt in front of him. "And... even if you did have a thing for huge butts... I wouldn't mind. I mean, I did enjoy that vore experience." The fox added with a light chuckle at the end.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:37 pm

That made Rosa's fur poof up as her face got red as it can be causing Rosa to let out a soft adorable whine sound while continue shaking her bubble butt at David with her head buried in her arms. "T-Thank you David~ I-I guess I can say I got that from my mom and I-I am glad that you enjoy that vore experience more then I did~"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:59 am

David could only guess that he was making her embarrassed from his comment, and he found her whine to be really cute. "Heh... I don't know if I enjoyed it more than you... but it was enjoyable, so I won't mind being gobbled up by you in the future. And for the record... you have a very lovely butt, Rosa." The fox said before moving closer to his date to sit beside her again.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:47 pm

"Heh.. I really hope to gobble you up some more in the future too and thank you David~ It's quite the bubble butt from eating so much~" Rosa chuckles as she lift her head to watch David sit next to her while she use one of her paw to gently push down into her gut making some soft groan and gurgling sounds along feeling some movements for her meals.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:51 pm

David smiled and watched Rosa push down on her large belly, hearing the sounds coming from it. "...Out of curiosity, how long can you hold someone, or some people, in your stomach? It sounds like its already ready to start working over them." He asked, now a little curious about that detail. After all, he kinda wanted to enjoy this all, vore and other fun they could attempt in the future.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:40 pm

"O-Oh! W-Well I can hold my prey as long I want without digesting them but for food anthros is abit different because.. w-well they are made of food and their only purpose is feeding to us hungry predator even try to get prey to comuse them just to make us full and happy.. I-I mean they even eat each other just to get bigger next time for them to get eaten! ...b-but they're not gone forever! I-I not sure how they do it but somehow they come back just like how they are and remember what happen to them so you not really getting rid of them for good.. M-Maybe they are sprits who take over the shell of the food they make and that how they have no problem being food for us.. ...C-Crazy idea I am right David?"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:39 am

"Well, who knows, I guess." The fox said with a soft chuckle as he laid his head against her. "Still... I don't know about you, but I've enjoyed our date so far. I won't lie and say it hasn't been unusual. However, it's been interesting to see this since I had no idea it even existed before... and I had you to show me it could be fun and comforting in the future." David said calmly, a smile and light blush on his face as he spoke about his thoughts on their time together.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:57 pm

"A-Awww thank you David for that.. I-I am glad to show you little by little about me not the embrassment ones of course but you already had meet my mom and that the biggest embarrassment that I have to live with.." Rosa shudder as she remember her mom try to flirt with David before her stomach let out another hungry gurgle sound causing Rosa to mush her paw into it."Ohhh come on.. You already been fed by two fat food anthros can't really want some more do you?"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:32 am

David put his hand on Rosa's shoulder as she brought up her mother, trying to comfort her. "If we run into her again, you don't need to worry. I'm dating you, after all, not her." He said calmly, trying to make sure she knows his thoughts. When her stomach gurgled again, it caught the fox off guard. "Uh... maybe we could order dessert here, if that'll help...?"
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:34 pm

"Only if that was a easy way to get that horny wolf away from her prey but at least she will keep on trying and trying until she get what she wants.. ....hmmff.. I guess I am kinda the same way when I am hunting down my prey.." Rosa said as she point her fingers together them then her ears will perk up from the mention of dessert and start to blush cutely while her tail start to wag like crazy. "O-Oh yeah~ I-I would love some desserts~ T-They have the best type of dessert flavour food anthros here~!"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay