Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

Postby TwinTails123 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:11 pm

"Well, I'm sure I'll also rub it from inside your stomach at some point down the line." The fox said as he continued to rub his date's belly as it grew in size due to the chicken she ate. "As for pinning me down... well, it would probably also give me a hint on what being a pred is like."
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:14 am

"Mmmmmm~ Yeah I can see that happening down the line but not with all those food anthros! I don't wanted them to try to flirt with ya while you inside my stomach David and they probably try to force thierselves down into your own stomach.." Rosa said as she start to rub back of her head before she look at David with a sly look on her face then she would playfully pounce onto David's body having her massive belly pin him to the ground and start to squeeze her belly with her paws hoping to get the two food anthros squirming some more. "Yeah I think this will give you a hint David~ Can you feel them squirming inside your stomach~? Trying to escape from quite fear fox predator~"
I am home and enjoy my trip! I am big butts and chubby fan! XP
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:55 am

David chuckled a little from nervousness as he heard Rosa say that the food anthros say that they would flirt with him and try to get into his stomach. Then he blushes as he was pinned down by his taur date and feeling the squirming inside of her stomach, especiallynow they felt her squeezing her stomach. "Y-yeah... I feel them... and it does feel interesting to experience..." He told her before putting his hands on top of hers. "Still, being this close to you is nice."
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:24 pm

Rosa couldn't help it but start to blush once again even cutely wriggling her butt in the air when she slightly look away from David when he grab her paws. "Oh David~ You just saying that~ I-I guess I can say that to you too David~ Hmmf.. L-Look at me being all mushy right now.." Rosa continue to blush heavily as she gently buried her face into her fluffy belly then let out a muffled whine showing that she not used of show off this side of hers.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:05 pm

David smiled and gave her belly a rub. "I'm not just saying these things, I'm saying what I think is true. This date has been a strange experience, I won't deny that... but its still been fun. But getting to know has been amazing so far. I can't wait to learn more about you as we keep dating." He says to her, not knowing how she'd react to it, but meant every word of it.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:50 pm

"I-I know I know David.. I-I'm really appreciate that you have quite a open mind about me and my hobbies.. I-I do kinda feel abit bad that I haven't got to know about your hobbies.. you know kinda like how I gotta keep my hidden away from everyone... or when I gotta let them out since I don't really like digesting my prey..." Rosa said as she lift her head up then lay her face against her squirming belly and give it rub while continue to wriggling her butt in the air.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:10 pm

David smiled as he heard her talk. "Well, its hard to judge someone from just their hobbies alone, even if they are strange to me... but if you enjoy it, that's all that matters. But I'm glad you were able to share yours with me. But if you want me to talk about my own hobbies, I'm more than happy to do so. Its only fair to do so." He says before rubbing her belly again.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:07 pm

Rosa would nod her head abit before she gently got up surpisely having two food anthros in her stomach Rosa was still strong enough to lift herself up off the ground then playfully stick her tongue out at David while shaking her belly in front of David with the food anthros bodies bulging out whenever they was toss into her stomach walls. "You better believes that I do love my hobby even if it's strange~ ....Still the way I act earlier.. I-I'm abit shame that I had to try hide it from you David but I am glad that I was able to show ya~ I can finally get to be myself without you having different thoughts about the wolf you knew on the screen~"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:17 pm

After Rosa stood up, David leaned up a little and chuckled a little as he remembered something from when they first spoke online. "Looking back on it... the fact you do this was probably hinted at when you sent "nice to eat you" in dm's. But don't be ashamed, after all, its not something you might want to share at first due to how you don't want to have your heart broken." He said as he enjoyed watching Rosa shake her belly and let the food anthros make their bulges.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:41 pm

"Heheheh... Yeah I guess I did huh? I kinda felt little cheesy writing some of that stuff toward ya.. hoping you will pick up those hints but hey I still had a good time writing you past months and able to finally see you in person.." Rosa chuckles softly as she soon stop shaking her belly at David then gently wriggle in place feeling quite embarrassment before gently benting over to help David onto his feet and happily guided him back to her bed. "So now that we got all that stuff straight up.. What do you feel like doing now? Just relax and talk some more or wanna watch me devour some more prey~?"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:52 pm

"Those messages with you were lovely...but being here with you, best time of my life, even in this short time." David said as he was helped up, then once they were on the bed, he smiled. "We can do both. Even if that pray ends up being me." He tells her with a slight chuckle.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:02 am

"I-I'm glad that you are happy David~ M-Meeting you here and spending time with ya been so much fun I had in long time~" Rosa chuckles as she look away from David with that cute embrassment face she been showing to David all day before when they got the foot of the bed Rosa gently grab David by his waist and pull him with her as she fall onto her back while having David rest against her massive chubby belly. "Heh be careful what you say David~ I mean I would love to gobble you up but I wouldn't want to share ya with anyone else~"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:13 am

"Heh... I never said you should share me anyone, just that I won't mind if it happens~" *The fox says as he rubs her large belly he was held against. "But still, what else do you do in your spare time?"
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:04 pm

"Hmmmm.. Let's see.. Beside my hunting and model for that vore magazine.. Normally I just hang out with friends doing what friends do.. which I eat them because love teasing them when they hate when I do that to them~ ...I-I guess that the same as hunting.. ummm.. Oh! I love playing video games~! ....which have to deal with vore..." Rosa would rub back of her head as she look away from David with her tail slowly wagging underneath her showing that vore had been part of her life that seems she do it almost everyday of her life.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:24 am

Hearing that most things Rosa does lead to her swallowing others, either herself or a character she plays as, David smiled and took hold of one of her hands. "Well, I can tell how much you enjoy vore since a lot of stuff leads to it, but that just makes me look forward to trying it out with you at some point." He says with a smile.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:07 pm

"Y-Yeah.. I-I really do.. I-I been doing it since as long I can remember.. mostly thanks to my mom since she normally do that stuff around the house and teach me how but of course she show me other ways to vore and well.. L-Let's say it's quite a naughty way to comused someone in that kind of.. holes..." Rosa's face got red as it can be when she felt David hold her paw which she smile at David and pull him closer to her nearly have his head buried between her chest and having David's body on top of her squirming belly. "Mmmfff~ I can't wait to see you doing that stuff but only if you really want to do it ok? I mean once you do it and it might be hard for ya to quit it~"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:04 pm

The fox was confused for a moment after hearing Rosa could consume others with other holes... then it suddenly hit him about two possibilities, he blushed, and then he was brought up to the taur's cheast and on her stomach, making him blush even more from where he was and feeling the sqirming stomach under him. David then listened to her to talk about him getting into eating others and that he might not be able to stop. "...Even still, its worth at least trying out, right? After all... I won't know if I like it unless I try. But even then... I'll be happy spending the time with you, or within you, if that happens."
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:06 am

"Yeah which I hope you do enjoy as much I do~ So much prey we both can gobble up with each other and have all sorts of mischief we can get into~" Rosa chuckles as she gently rub David's head then let out a happy sigh. "Is there anything else you wanna learn about me or anything at all David?"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:55 am

"Well, I would like to know your number." He says with a chuckle while enjoying the rub on his head from Rosa. "But I would like to know one thing... can you swallow me up before we leave here? I'd like to experience it... and you can take me however you feel like."
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:11 am

"Heh.. My favorite number or my phone number David~?" Rosa chuckles as she want back rubbing David's head wity her soft paw then she start to blush heavily once more when David ask her to swallow him in any way she feel like. "O-Oh my David~ I-I say another the third date to do that kind of naughty stuff but.. sure. I-I will be happy to swallow you before we leave~ Also I can keep you away from my mom if she still lurking around the place.."
Whitefangs
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay