Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:37 pm

Well, this was it. David was just standing outside of a club that had got quite a lot of buzz around it, and once he went it, he would see the woman he had agreed to meet here for a date. It wasn't how he expected things to go when he first started to talk to her online, but it happened. She asked him to meet, in person, at this club after they realised they lived in the same city.

David's tails were swaying in the wind as he looked up at the sign to be given admittance to the building his orange and white fur keeping him warm while he blue jeans and unbuttoned shirt allowed him to keep with the dress code of "nothing formal". Soon enough, he had been given the go ahead by the bouncer to go in. And with that, the two-tailed fox walked into the club, getting ready to meet his date.
TwinTails123
???

Re: Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:28 pm

The club look like any other club the loud music booming,random anthros was dancing on the dance floor and sorts of a private area above the dance floor with tables and booths along the walls. There at the edge of the railing was the women David was here for who seems to be in some causal clothes just wearing a hoodie while the rest of her body was expose to anyone who can see her.
I am home and enjoy my trip! I am big butts and chubby fan! XP
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:45 am

Seeing the woman, David gulped, tried to steady his nerves and went to see her, squeezing past some of the dancers on the dance floor to reach her. "Hi, are you Rosa?" He asked, just wanting to be sure he was talking to the right person once he was there.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:52 pm

The wolf would lift her ears up then turn around to see David and gave him a slightly smile. "Yes I am. Wait.. Aren't you David right?" The wolf seems to smile even more when she start to eye David from feet to his head before she usher him toward the booth. "Come let's go over here so we can chat all right?"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:27 am

After he knew she was his date, David smiled and made his way into the booth. "Yeah, I'm David. Its nice to meet you." He says, hoping a casual conversation will help settle his nerves so he can just enjoy the date with Rosa, who was very pretty in his eyes.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:43 pm

Once at the booth she suggest sitting at the coner of the area before sitting down and get all comfy before she lean on the table with her tail slightly wagging behind her. "Well it's finally nice to see you eye to eye David~ So what do you think of the place? Not a bad place to get to know each a little more then we already had~"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:47 pm

The fox did get a good look around as he was lead to the booth, just to get a good feel of the place... though he did get the feeling that there was something else about the club, it was a good place to get to know other people, or in his case; Rosa. "Yeah, this place does seem like a great place to learn more about each other. Though, I will say your profile and pics on the site don't do you any justice. You look drop dead georgous, Rosa." David said as he got himself comfortable in his seat with his own tails moving fairly fast too.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:32 pm

That made Rosa's face got all red as it can be when she lean back while wriggling in place. "O-Ohhh... T-Thanks David.. I-I don't get that much nice comments about how I look.. s-since you know how I dress up like a tomboy.. I-I guess you get all those nice kind comments on your pictures on your profile.." Rosa said as she sheepily smile at David when she look down at his chest then down to his abs before looking back up at his face.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:54 pm

Now it was David's turn to get embarresed. He rubbed the back of his head with one of his hands with a blush. "Actually... while I made my profile two years ago... you were the first one who actually responded to my dm." He said, a little nervous about actually admitting that.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:51 am

"O-Oh really David? S-Sorry to hear that but I am glad that I did~ I had to meet ya one of these days in person which we finally did~!" Rosa chuckles as she start to wag her tail even more while blushing cutely which she let out a eep before sitting back into the booth and wriggle embarrass. "S-Sorry David.. I-I don't often show this side of me.. M-More as a Tomboy..."
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:26 am

David smiles while still having a faint blush. "Rosa, we are dating to get to know each other... so I'm happy to see more of you. It kinda feels you are opening up to me like this." He say, finishing by putting his hand on her lap to try and show her that he cares. "You can show me whatever side of you, I'm not going to leave you because of it... besides, I thought it was kinda cute."
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:58 pm

That made Rosa's face got all red while her fur poof up before she couldn't help it but to wriggle in embarrass like and closing her eyes. "Hmmf.. T-Thank you David but I don't like showing this part of me since I have a reputation to keep up.. Y-You know just forget about what I say.. H-How about we get something to eat huh?" Rosa said as she open her eyes again before grabbing a menu from a holder on the wall then she lift it front of her face to hide it.

(Quick questions should David know about vore stuff or no? Because I wasn't 100% sure that if Rosa should tell him what she really is when they talk or keep quietly until they get into their private rooms before she get the drop on him.. ^^" Also I was wondering if it will be fun if June pop in to check on the two since say she work there and plus Rosa is June's daughter~ X3 P.S I'm not sure if I did tell you this or not but Rosa is June's daughter but not all sexual like her mother.. ^^")
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:56 pm

Seeing how embarrassed Rosa was, David just decided to pick up a menu and pick what he wanted, though he left the menu lower so Rosa could see him when she felt like she could lower her own to see him again. "So, how often do you come here? You said you knew this place very well in our messages." The fox asked, deciding to pick up a talking point that would hopefully help his date to calm down.

(I think he'd be in the dark about vore, but if Rosa does tell him, it might depend on how she does it. And you can bring in June, that'd be a good way to possibly introduce the idea to David, or prove its possible. And no, you didn't even mention their relationship, lol)
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:54 pm

"I-I try to come here at three times a weeks since the food here is actually amazing~! If it wasn't for a friend who show me this place then I wouldn't ever find their food~" Rosa said as she lower her menu abit who was drooling abit before she quickly wipe her mouth then she start to wriggles abit. "T-There is another option of type of food if these won't fill you up but I.. n-not sure if you be into it David.."

(All right because I kinda wanna bring a type of anthro I love RPing with and it's call a food anthros.. >\\< A way to show one side of Rosa since she trying open up to David. XP Alrighy I be happy to bring in June again~ ^^ Yes June is Rosa's mother but don't really like each other too much due of June run off on them when Rosa and her younger sister Frost was kids so plenty much Rosa did the whole parenting part for Frost and so it's abit hard for Rosa to loosen up about thing since she had to grow up so fast which why when she being call cute or sweetheart that cause her to get flutter and embarrass about things. ^^" Also Rosa isn't the smartest wolf around but when it's come to vore and hunting she pretty much a natural huntress. XP
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:13 pm

"Well, your friend must have good tastes since you come here that often. I think I'm fine with what's on this menu, but don't be afraid to get whatever you want, Rosa." The fox says, then uses one of his tails to rub Rosa's thigh to comfort her a little while lowering his menu a little to look at her. "But I'm interested to know what the other option is, at the very least."

(Well, at least David will get a first hand view of what he'll probably go through a few times while he's dating Rosa. And wow, never thought June would be such a bad mother, while Rosa had to basically become a mother figure... but I'm interested to see what will happen when Rosa decides to play predator with my fox.)
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:07 pm

(Yeah if you don't mind that is.. I am just curious if you want David to learn this way how vore work or deal with it first hand. ^^" Also I don't think we talk about how will Rosa vore your character to be honest.. ^^"
Yeah but she is trying her best to regain her daughters trust which it was easy for Frost since she was just kid while Rosa on the other hand is still mad about it even when June trying her best to show how much she is sorry. )

That made Rosa blush some more as she continue wriggling in place then she would look up at David with a worry look before it grew into diguest face when she saw a pure white female wolf walking toward them almost wearing almost nothing expect for a bright blue bra that barely holding her massive breasts. "Well well well~ Look what we have here today~ It's my Rosy with quite handsome man~ What is your name~?" She ask as she would got on her knees on the booth seat behind David which had her breasts on the side of his head while she giggles and licking her lips when she look down at him.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:37 am

(It would probably be easier for him to be told how it works before he goes through it, just so he could feel safe once he's been eaten, as for how... she could vore him in anyway she's able to. Also, maybe June could try to get David to help her patch things up between Rosa and herself, once she feels he's not going to leave her.)

David saw the disgusted look and was confused, until he heard a voice behind him and feeling some soft and large breasts beside him. He looked at the new face and while he was blushing, he was feeling a little confused by this. "Umm... my name is David. What's your name, ma'am?" He asked, a little confused as to why she was so close to him and licking her lips while looking at him.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:56 am

(All right how about little show before Rosa take him back in the private room or she would do it there when they in the private room? Yeah we can do that. ^^)

"Well my handsome specimen... My name is June and I must say that she caught herself a tasty looking..~" June said as she happily wriggle her rump into the air before Rosa got up to smack June top of her head with the menu she was holding which wasn't thick enough to do damage but enough for June to chuckles and back off from David. "Mom!!! Don't you dare have any thoughts of taking David away from me and why are you here!?" Rosa demand as June just chuckles some more when she saw Rosa all flutter like before she rest her arm on top of the booth then playfully boop David's head with her finger. "Don't worry Rosa~ I am here for the fine specimen like him~ Plus I heard this club have a secret menu for type of ladies like us huh sweetie~?" June smile at Rosa who was blushing heavily before June raise a eyebrow then got back on her knees to look down at David. "Oh~? Does he know about what I am talking about or is he clueless which I be happy to show him~"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:26 pm

David looked at the pair, a little confused about what she was talking about... and why was June calling him a "specimen"? "What are you talking about...? Rosa's mentioned about other options, but she didn't say anything at this moment... possibly because you appeared here." He said, a little surprised as to why Rosa's mum was here, but also wanting to at least get a hint about what they were talking about with this secret menu.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:40 pm

"Ohhhhhh~! Let me show you David~ It's quite simple once you know how to do it~" June said as she would lean forward happily had her breasts surround David's head while Rosa growls angrily before start again smacking June on the head with the menu who just playfully stick her tongue out at her. "Mom!!! Stop it! I don't wanna show him that just yet!" Rosa whines embarrass as June just giggled some more before she grab David's open menu which she went to the middle of the menu before pulling out the paper that fit between the plastic to revel a new one that was behind the paper June pull out and toss it on the table. The new menu had a picture a chubby female lime green jello that was shape of a cat sticking her tongue out at the camera that seems to have a female bunny pushing against the walls that surround her that look like she was made out of a carrot cake but in bunny form while there two list of names and what they was made out of.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay