Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

Postby TwinTails123 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:48 am

David chuckles as he heard Rosa with a joke, at least, he thought it was a joke. Though when he heard how flustered she was from him asking her to swallow him however she had. "Yeah... I feel your mum would try to get me if she really wanted to. But just know this... if she does try anything, you are the one I'm dating, not her. And also, your phone number... but your favourite would be something else we can talk about."
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:08 pm

"Heh.. Yeah I know David but she can be quite persists when she once set her eyes on her next play thing and I won't get mad if you look at her body.. I-I mean she have quite the sets of what most men like.. y-you know the massive breasts and a bubble butt.. " Rosa said as she gently grab her boobs then lift them up before dropping them and look down at her own cute bubble butt.
I am home and enjoy my trip! I am big butts and chubby fan! XP
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:00 am

David moved one of his hands up to Rosa's cheek. "Maybe she does... but she's not you. Plus, don't think about selling yourself short. After all, your food love you a lot. I doubt your mum gets them this worked up." He says as he feels the squirming from inside Rosa's stomach.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:45 pm

"Ohhhhh.. David I am my mom's daughter... where do you think I learn all this stuff from? Trust me.. She can easily do the same thing what I can do but more as a flirt then I would ever will be since I am quite the tomboy.." Rosa chuckles nervously abit as she look away from David then couldn't help it but to wriggle in place some when she felt David's paw rest against her cheek.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:07 am

David could see she was getting a bit too nervous from his hand on her cheek, so he moved it to her shoulder. "Honestly, I wouldn't of thought you were a tomboy if you didn'thave it as part of your bio. Just someone who enjoys being yourself."
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Fri May 14, 2021 11:54 am

"W-Well I guess I could have put this side of me on my bio.. expect the vore part.. also some other things I guess would be useful to know whenever you do come back to my place.. oof.. A-Again David I am sorry for keeping things from ya.." Rosa said as she pull David's head between her chest when she roll onto her side so she can curl up with David while she snuggle him close and start licking his head.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Fri May 14, 2021 12:53 pm

David was a little surprised by him finding his head in Rosa's cleavage which made his face flush red, but he smiles as he feels Rosa's weight shift so they both are on their side... only he then feels her licking his head. "Its okay, Rosa... I can understand why you might of wanted to hide it from me. After all... its not exactly something everyone would be upfront about when they are getting to know their date. But... at least you can be as open as you want with me." He tells her as he rubs her side.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:32 pm

"Yeah I know David but one step of a time all right? Trust me.. There some things isn't really easy to explain to you but would be easier to show you when the time come David.." Rosa couldn't help it but blush cute when she gently buried her face into David's head while she try to wrap her legs around David's legs as she mush her bloated belly against his belly.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:43 am

David blushed as well from how close Rosa's face was to his own as well as her wrapping her legs around his. It felt comfortable being this close to her. "Don't worry, Rosa, I'll wait and look forward to learning more about you as we continue to grow our relationship." He says before kissing Rosa on the cheek.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:15 pm

Rosa chuckles softly as she would playfully nuzzles David's face some more before playfully nibble at his ear while she tighten her grip around his body. "Mmmmmm~ Perhaps I might speed up that just abit.. You know to give you a example.." Rosa said as she continue to nibble David's ear before pulling back to face David then open her maw wide as it can go with her purple touge sticking out while showing off her purple insides.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:09 am

David smiled as he felt Rosa nuzzle and nibble around his body... and then felt her grip tighten around his body. He heard what she said and his smile grew. "Guess you liked how I taste, huh...?" He said as he looked down the purple insides of Ross's maw. To say he wasn't nervous would be a lie, but he stayed as calm as possible since he wanted to trust Rosa.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:19 am

Rosa would let out soft chuckles when she stare at David before she slowly streach her maw over David's head just enough to loom over his head before she carefully close her maw over David's head then start to lick his face affection like. "Mmmmm~ You taste really good David.. J-Just tell me if you want out.. If you don't then I will continue the process David as slow as I can go.." Rosa said as she would gently start to sit upward with David then she lift him on top of her squirmy belly while she start to rub his back showing that she isn't going to harm him and try to show her predator side.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:12 am

To say he wasn't a little scared would be a lie, however David stayed still as he Rosa's open maw came down over his head, but the tongue licking his face made him smile and chuckle a little. "Heh... I'm glad you enjoy my taste. And don't worry, I'll let you know." He then wraps his arms around her neck to hug her before letting go so she could swallow him up.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:39 pm

Rosa would let out a muffled chuckle sound when she felt David's hug her then she happily does the same thing back to him before she went back on swallowing David where she didn't waste anytime on shoving more of his body down her throat. "Mmmm~ I-I been waiting for this moment for a very very long time and it's finally happening~! O-Oh I hope he enjoy being in there with the two food anthros then by himself.. A-At least they can keep him company and make him comfable.." Rosa thought to herself as she nearly got to David's belly where she would grab hold onto his legs then lift it up into the air where she allow gravity to do it's job.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:08 pm

Feeling himself going deeper and deeper into her body, he soon started to get more and more used to it... and looked forward to being within his date's stomach... and doing things like this with her as often as she wanted to. And judging from how he could feel his body was now slipping deeper into Rosa's throat without her swallowing made him think she was making sure to enjoy him and his taste as much as possible.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:24 pm

Rosa let out more happy murrs sounds as she enjoy swallowing more of David then once she got to his feet Rosa would playfully lick his feet before gently use her paw to shove the rest of him inside her maw and take one massive gulp to sent him down into her stomach. "Ahhhhh~ Y-You was very yummy David~ I-I can keep on gulping you down time to time whenever we get back to see each other~" Rosa said as she gently shift abit so she lay her massive belly on her lap then happily buried her face into it and gently rock it side to side while letting out happy murr sounds
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:51 pm

He could soon see the food anthros in her stomach, and they were both eager to have more company. Feeling the licks on his feet, he chuckled and his feet moved a little from the sensation, then he could feel her strong throat muscles around them as he was fully gulped down... and the anthros took hold and held him close, both looking at him with hunger in their eyes... as well as lust. But they could hear Rosa and feel her face against her stomach, as well as what she said, David could as well. "Rosa... you can gulp me whenever you want to. I liked being swallowed by you." He told her with a smile before he went to her face bulge against her stomach and kissed it.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:38 am

Rosa would let out some happy whining sound as she can feel the kiss from David between the fleshy walls between the two then she would tighten her grip around her belly unaware how squish David was between the two busty food anthros yet Rosa didn't care due how happy she is when Rosa heard David's kind words. "Mmmff~ I-I am very happy to hear that and don't worry~ I will so going swallow you whole evrytime I see you so be warned David~"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:22 am

The two food anthros giggle and snuggle up to David. The bunny was licking her lips as she was very tempted to eat him, but she held back because of Rosa since this was clearly a special moment for her, plus both food anthros like Rosa a lot. Meanwhile, David blushed from the squish of Rosa's stomach walls as well as being so close to the anthros. "Guess I'd better be used to being kept inside my girlfriend then, not that I'd complain about that~" He said before chuckling.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:12 pm

"Heheheheh~ That's good to hear David~ Just hope you don't mind sharing it with another few guests that I pick up along with way~ You know I will probably like it if you were able to swallow me too so I wouldn't felt left out but I guess we will see if you are able to do so David~" Rosa chuckles as she gently pat her belly with her paw before rolling onto her side so she will gently sit up and gently lift up her belly before letting bounce between her legs causing her belly to slosh around.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay