Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

Postby TwinTails123 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:01 am

Hearing her get very defensive over him to then seeing her entire body just show how happy she was at the prospect of getting dessert, David couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Heh, alright then. Do they already have a dessert menu here or do we need to call someone to get our desserts sorted?" He asked, wondering what they do in order for them to get something else ordered since they originally ordered at the bar before coming into the room.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:57 pm

"Y-Yeah they do have some dessert food anthros here but it really depends on what food anthro you order but the bakery that made them isn't that far from here so by the time you order it they should either have one ready to go or easily make them within half a hour when you ordering one or two but a few dozen does take a while due of them love to eat each other.." Rosa couldn't help it but wriggle in place knowing she had order quite lots of them to know such information about food anthros.
I am home and enjoy my trip! I am big butts and chubby fan! XP
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:16 pm

Hearing how excited Rosa was about it all, David couldn't help but smile. He could tell she enjoyed it a lot. "Well, we could order a couple for pickup as a dessert there. After that, we could do something else, or call it a date there. Either way, I've been enjoying our time together and would love to spend more time with you." He says as he puts a hand on her shoulder to try and show he means it.

(Sorry it took so long to reply, been focused on stuff irl. Hope you've had a good start to the new year though.)
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:14 pm

(Yeah same here.. Sorry for the late reply too.. >.<")

"O-Oh! W-Well if you want to continue our date then I am all up for that~! J-Just hope you don't mind listening to my gut slosh about and some playfully butt bumps~" Rosa will smile at him when she will lean toward David where she gently nuzzle her face into his neck and playfully mush her belly into his legs.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:11 pm

David couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle from Rosa relaxing against him. "I'm sure I can manage the gut sloshing around and some butt bumps, Rosa. I know you'll be doing it for fun, especially after you told me just now." With how Rosa was against him, he moves his arm so it goes around her for a hug.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:43 pm

Rosa couldn't help it but let out a soft chuckle sound as she realized that she kinda ruin the little surprised for him but she didn't care since how much she care about him now when she show her true self as she happily hug him back before she heard a muffled cheering sounds from her bloated belly which Rosa will let out a angry growl sound when she pull her head back to see her two food anthros had thier face press up against Rosa's stomach walls excited how they finally get to see or at least in thier position feel Rosa finally getting her walls put down for David.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:04 pm

After hearing the food anthros cheering, David laughs a bit. "Sounds like they're happy for you." He says before he starts to rub over Rosa's belly again. He could guess there was a reason as to why they were so excited for her, but he wasn't going assume what that reason was, it wasn't his place to.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:03 pm

Rosa would use her paws to push the faces of the two food anthros back within her stomach then use her arms to lean on them showing who is in charge. "Y-Yeah I know they are but they didn't have to show it or cheering in there! You two know better to get me all riled up from embarrassment!" Rosa huffs angrily only to hear more muffled giggling and playfully start to squirms about even through Rosa try to pin them back down on her lap while wobble in place.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:17 am

"Well, at any rate... shall we call over to the bakery so they can get an order prepared for when we get there?" David asks with a soft smile, seeing if they were able to go ahead with that idea for their date. If not, he wouldn't mind staying with her for a while longer to get to know her better, or arrange for their next date.
TwinTails123
???

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:10 pm

(Hello?)
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Tue May 16, 2023 5:53 pm

(Hey I am so sorry about the late reply.. Just been so busy dealing with life and personal things.. >.<"

"Yeah we can do that David~ It would be quite sweet of you walking with me toward the bakery while showing the town if you haven't seen it yet~" Rosa would blush slightly as she gave David a quick kiss on his cheek before struggles for abit to get up and walk over to the phone then start to tap on her chin wondering what kind of sweets food anthros she want to order and what kind of sweets that David want to order too.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Tue May 16, 2023 6:06 pm

(No worries, hopefully things have settled down for both of us)

"Sure. I haven't been around this side of town, so I'd be interested in seeing what else is around. Maybe you can show me some places you like either to relax or enjoy yourself too." He says, blushing a bit from the kiss before going to follow Rosa to the phone. He does notice she is taking her time to pick it up and call. "Do you need some help, Rosa?"
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:02 pm

(Yeah I hope so too my friend. ^^" )

"Y-Yeah I kinda do since I really love all sorts of food anthros so it's kinda hard to pick a few once we get to the bakery and I do got a few places I don't mind showing you but be warn I do love vorish stuff so you might see more of that on the way~" Rosa said as she playfully stick her tounge out at David and eager wag her tail excited like.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:44 pm

David chuckles as he sees her stick her tongue out at him, so he decides to take hold of her hand. "It almost sounds like you're threatening me with a good time." He says, lightly teasing Rosa as he helps move her hand to the phone to pick it up. "But seriously... I do want to see more of the vorish things you like to do, even if it involves me at some point."
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:19 pm

"Of course I am~ Whenever you hang out with me that you are never bored with me~" Rosa said as she continue to stick her tounge out at David before Rosa couldn't help it but smirk at him and gentky wrap her arm around his shoulder. "Sure thing David~ I would be happy to show you all sorts of vorish stuff I like to do and you better get that I would love to nom you~"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:27 am

David knew that Rosa was both teasing him and telling the truth. He could only guess that he wouldn't be eaten in the streets, unless she knew something was after him, but if that happened, he wouldn't mind. Overall, he was happy with either walking with her, or being tucked away. "Well, whenever you decide t do thato, just give me a quick heads up, for now. But I have to say... our date has been interesting, but a lot of fun, so far~"
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:49 pm

"Yeah sure of course I will tell you David and yes it's been something all right~ N-Not in a bad way just hoping to be less chaos with my mom getting involved and the food anthros giving you the show how I eat them.." Rosa said as she rub back of her head with her free hand before using that free hand to smack her bloated belly causing the food anthros to wriggle about and cause her belly to bounce and wobble in place.

(So sorry about the late reply.. Been very busy once more with life.. >.<" )
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:22 pm

David smiled and put one of his hands over one of Rosa's hands. "Maybe... but at the least, it allowed us to get a bit closer than we likely would've if it was more like the average date." He said to her with a soft tone, as he wanted her to relax a bit.

(It's fine. Hopefully things will settle down for you sooner or later.)
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:37 pm

(Hey sorry about the late reply.. Lot of things of happen to me pass couple months and sorry that I haven't got the chance to text you back but I had lost my grandma and haven't been myself lately.. I hope you been doing well and take care of yourself. )

"Heh yeah you probably right and guess open up a few things to know each other abit more then just texting to each other David~ Anyway should we get going before my mother come back and try to pull one of her stunts?" Rosa ask as she struggles abit to stand up then she gently cup her belly with her arms and start to walk toward the door.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:36 am

(Well first of all, sorry for your loss. Losing a family member you care for is never easy, so I hope you have something to remember her by. I've been doing well myself, but if you want to talk about anything, you can pm me or I can give you my discord id if you'd rather talk on a different platform.)

Hearing Rosa talk about other ways they can know each other a bit more, David nods then gets up himself with a stretch of his arms. "Well, if she does try something, you can eat me up if you think that's best. Just give me a warning if you do, okay?" He says, his arms dropping to his side after finishing his stretch before walking to the door and opening it up for his date.
TwinTails123
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay