Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:26 pm

As the three of them sloshed around a little in Rosa's gut, the two live pray had a giggle as they were now on top of David... so they thought about asking a question. "Miss Rosa, would you mind if we play with your date for a bit? We won't do anything you wouldn't allow~"
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:37 am

"You wanna play with him huh..? Well... I would say no but it's really up to him if he wanna play with the two of ya and I know how playfully you two can get.. What do you say David? Think you can handle them while I playfully shake you around in there~?" Rosa chuckles as she got up onto her feet then she will place her arms behind her head then close her eyes as she playfully start to swing her belly side to aide causing the three to bounce and roll around inside the wolf's stomach.
I am home and enjoy my trip! I am big butts and chubby fan! XP
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:09 am

David thought about it as he was swung around with the two large food anthros in Rosa's stomach, but he then spoke. "I'd rather not do anything sexual. But I guess they could have some vorish fun with me." That made the bunny smirk. "Oooo... well, we could have a little tug of vore in here... and the winner will get to kiss Miss Rosa on the lips while we give this tasty fox back to her. It will be fun and safe~"
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:16 pm

Rosa will start to blush heavily as she stop swinging her bloated belly while she start to think about the two having David in thier maw then soon after the winner giving her a kiss to give back David. "W-Well that would be fun for me to be honest since I do love some silliness vorish games but it's really up to David and don't worry about the kiss.. It's just them showing affection toward us predators and wanna make sure we enjoy them very much due how they was made.." Rosa said as she gently rub back of her back before gently wrap her arms around her belly to give it a hug and slowly rock it back then forth.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:34 pm

The food anthros leaned in closer to David's face and gave him a long lick, one on each side. The fox blushed... but nods at the idea that was given. "Alright... I guess you two can play tug of vore using me." The pair grinned a predators grin as they were going to have fun. They picked him up, one had his feet near her maw, the other held his arms. "Miss Rosa, can you tell us when to start~?"
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:25 pm

Rosa will stop swinging her belly then place her massive belly between her legs so it will be somewhat a even battlefield when they start the little tug of vore with David before she would place her paws on top of their heads where it was slightly bulging out. "All right you two.. I want a clean tug of vore so no kicking each other,no slapping each other and there no sore losers all right? On my go in three.. two... one... .....Go!"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:44 pm

(First, AHHHHH! I thought I had replied to this! I'm so sorry I kept you waiting for so long! Second, I hope you had a merry Christmas and having a happy new year.)

As soon as they were allowed to start, they started to gulp and swallow David down into their stomachs. Both kept hands off the fox so their throats could decide who got to eat the fox, but made sure he wouldn't be hurt by their little game. But soon enough, the Bunny was able to pull David deeper into her throat and out of the chicken's, letting her quickly gulp him up. "Mmmm... I win~" She says, licking her lips after she finished swallowing their toy.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:39 pm

(It's ok my friend. I had been busy as well.. Dealing with family drama amd being very sick.. ^^"

Thank you and I hope you been doing well since we last spoke to each other. ^^)

Meanwhile as the two food anthros was thier little tug of war with David Rosa will start to move in place from the movements of the two causing Rosa to place her paws on her belly to held them down but chuckles as she really enjoy the movements of the three inside of her stomach which once things had settle down Rosa will lay on her back and let out a happy sigh as she start to relax. "Ahhh~ That sound like a good little tug of war match down there.. So who was the lucky winner? Also how is David.. H-He is all right in there right?"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:37 pm

(I hope you are feeling better now. And yes, I've been doing well thanks ^^)

"I did~" said the rabbit with a giggle as she rubbed her larger belly. "And don't worry, your foxy friend is safe. I wouldn't want to take something from you, Miss Rosa~"
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:31 am

(Thank you I am finally am after felling twice and that good to hear. ^^)

Rosa let out a happy sigh that David is safe and sound after the little tug of war with him and now he probably is much softer stomach along with the sweet smell from within the rabbit food anthro. "Whew.. That's good to hear that.. Now you two behave in there and no fighting between the two of you who get or keep David in thier stomach until I decided I let you three out~"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:10 am

The two food anthros giggle and relax in Rosa's stomach. "Don't worry, Miss Rosa. We wouldn't want to hurt your man~" The rabbit food anthro says, teasing a little. "Besides... we wouldn't want him to feel uncomfortable by this experience, especially when I return him to you once we do get out of you~"
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:25 pm

"Yeah no kidding.." Rosa thought to herself as she slowly got up onto her feet then felt her stomach let out another growling sound causing Rosa to blush again even with three meals within her stomach yet her gluttonous of a stomach still wanting more to fill it up. "Ugh.. C-Come on now.. Y-You can't wanting more right now.. I-I can't go back into a feeding frenzy.. I-I don't want to David to be buried by all those food anthros even if he is safe within one.. t-they can eat other if they wanted to.."
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:37 pm

Hearing Rosa talk to herself, the food anthros looked at each other before nodding. "Would you like us to let him out for you so you can eat as much as you like?" "We know the others will be excited to be your meal like we are, plus you can snuggle with the cute fox and enjoy some belly rubs from him too." They said, trying to help the wolf as best as they could from within her.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:22 am

"R-Really you two? I-I mean I would love to keep eating more food anthros and snuggle up to David.. I-If it all right with you David.. I-I mean I know you just comfy in there but once I get the craving for food anthros.. I-I just can't help myself~ I-I can devour so many of them if they will let me~" Rosa start to drool abit as she start to think about herself being stuff by so many food anthros in one go then Rosa let out a huff and soft cute whine sound as she wriggle in place with her all curl up with her face buried in her soft doughy belly.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:58 am

There was a bit of silence for a bit before Rosa would feel an extra body appear inside her stomach, then she'd hear David's voice. "Rosa, if you want me to snuggle up to you, I will be happy to do so with you. Let me up so we can enjoy this with me rubbing your belly while you enjoy these food anthros, and any others you want to eat. And once you've had your fill, we can enjoy some quiet time together before we finish up for the night." He says while rubbing the stomach walls.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:21 am

"R-Really David? T-That's very nice of you even when you start to learn about vore.. Y-You are so open toward me.." Rosa couldn't help it but whines some more as she buried her face once more before she will let out a soft grunt sound when she roll onto the side of the bed and gently let her belly sag off the bed before pulling it back forcing the belly onto the bed while to make gagging sounds like Rosa try to vomit David out from her stomach.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:09 am

David and the two food anthros rolled around with Rosa's movements, the two girls giggling as it happened. Then, once they heard Rosa trying to force herself to cough up her mate, they both grabbed the fox and held him up to the sphincter that was starting to flex with movement to help get the two together.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Wed May 04, 2022 11:09 pm

Rosa will soon feel David's head push up against the sphincter top of her stomach which it will open up to warp around David's head then start to pull him upward toward Rosa's throat where Rosa will continue to make loud gaggling sounds and groans as she force more of David up into her throat with her mouth wide open. "Ugh.. T-This is always the hard part to get prey out of here from the front entrance.. Y-You lucky that you don't have to take the exit to get out.."
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Thu May 05, 2022 1:22 am

Feeling himself going back up Rosa's throat, David stayed as still as possible as to not make this any harder for his date. "If it would've been easier for you, I would take the back exit, even if I would have to take a long shower and a bath afterwards." He says calmly as he was drawing closer to her mouth. He was blushing bright red as he felt the food anthros give him a quick squeeze and slap on his ass as a quick but playful tease.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Tue May 17, 2022 10:08 pm

Rosa was trying to say something but David had enter her throat where she made a gag sound then she will start to back up abit while she regurigled David onto the floor before falling onto her butt then wipe her mouth clean and stare at David with her face red as it can be. "Y-You are so not coming out of there on our first date David! M-Maybe we can do more of that kinky stuff a few more dates in to be honest.."
Whitefangs
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay