Vorish Justice (Dragonsurfer and Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Vorish Justice (Dragonsurfer and Nornico)

Postby Dragonsurfer » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:45 am

Kiya sighs as he looked himself over in a mirror after putting on his spandex body suit, the anthro lizard was in a suit that was black all over with a green stripe down his sidelegs, He put on a matching mask covering his eyes, leaving his shout and horns visible... Grinning wide and poses, his huge hyper package snug inside, cock throbbing along with his equally huge balls sloshing, both showing perfectly through the spandex as he heads out to raze hell...
He had a goal in mind as he begins to cause issues... Small at first, flipping and crushing cars, breaking stores and such to moving to more serious chaotic methods like swallowing people down and digesting them rapidly without a care to them, the supervillian grins, greatly enjoying this, though his primary goal was to gain the attention of a certain superheroine...
~ Kiya the Dragon ~

Dragonsurfer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vorish Justice (Dragonsurfer and Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:21 am

It wouldn't be until Kiya had begun a rampage of devourment that his awaited nemesis would arrive. After the fourth or fifth victim of his hunger had disappeared down his throat, he would hear a feminine voice loudly clear her throat to get his attention.

"You know that that's my gimmick, right? I'm the one that devours people... Can't have you stealing my shtick, Dragon, again..." came the amused and not altogether concerned voice of Justice Voregirl, or Justy for short. The superpowered human was fairly tall and well-built, strong but slender, a real model to most, especially considering the size of her assets that were firmly outlined by her tight, body-covering outfit that was a mix of mostly white, though with blue gloves, boots, cape and mask, as well as the usual superhero trait of wearing what looked like their underwear over their suit. Back to her assets though, her chest was attention-grabbing, with a pair of breasts easily at an M-cup size, a generous and wobbly booty, and also a bulge right at her crotch, three bulges in fact... for the moment, there were two bulges the size of pineapples, with another, longer bulge pressed against them.

Despite her body-covering outfit, it left little to the imagination.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Dragonsurfer » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:20 am

Kiya looks back at Justy when the superheroine arrived, he grins widely while patting his gut, releasing a huge, crude belch that echos and set off car alarms near by. Seemingly not concerned with her arricing. "Sorry, didn't see anything on these people that said they're yours~" His gut glooorps the last person away. "Aaah... But I was hoping you'd show Justice Voregirl, wanted to finally see my nemesis."
He took a minute to admire her assets, goodness she was more gorgeous in person! Her breasts alone started making his hefty bulge begin to harden and throbb, the bulge starting to rise as he so desires her boobs, but also that booty, gawd damn he wanted to grope and pound it... Then eyes her own bulges at her crotch, smirking wide at the hefty package she held too.

"Why don't you let me continue my feast and nothing bad will happen hmm? I like you, you're the sexiest woman by far so take a break and might not have to hurt you~" Kiya says in more complementary and teasing the later half, he was a BIG fan of Justy's... With his powers, he was set to be her main rival no matter what.
~ Kiya the Dragon ~

Dragonsurfer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:38 am

"Sorry big boy, but I can't let you devour people willy-nilly, it has to be done properly" Justy told him with a smirk, pushing her long blonde hair back behind her as she stepped forward. "I appreciate the compliment though, so maybe I'll have a little fun with you once I've got you down into my gut, I'm sure that huge bulge of yours between your legs will look even better bulging against my stomach" She told him with a snicker.

She'd moved to stand opposite Kiya at this point, little more than a few feet between them now.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Dragonsurfer » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:14 am

Kiya listens and grins wider at what she says, his huge dick throbbing harder at the thought f being inside her stomach, bulging her gut and suit so lewdly and perfectly was one reason he became a villain! He releases a massive, rude belch at Justy... Letting some shoes and other undigestables splat out at her feet.

"Well, if that's the case... I suppose it's time to dance eh? Suppose you wouldn't be up to sucking y big cock before you devour me~?" He says teasingly, teasingly rubbing the bulge in his suit bringing it up closer to her. "Besides, might make you wanna have me always, no dick better than evil dick~" He adds with a snicker
~ Kiya the Dragon ~

Dragonsurfer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:14 pm

Justy smoothed her hair back into place after Kiya's enormous burp towards her had disturbed her glorious blonde locks. She smirked at his words, before glancing around at the survivors and bystanders who still remained, before looking back at Kiya, and his costume-straining bulge at his legs. A grin crept up her face.

"Tell you what, new guy, I'll make you a deal... You'll let everyone go, and I will suck your dick, the whole thing, right to the balls... and then I'll swallow the rest of you. You're going in my belly, but I bet you can't say no to a blowjob like that" She pointed out with a wry smirk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Dragonsurfer » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:43 am

Kiya listened to Justy's proposition which made his suit held cock throb visibly, even splurting out a glob of pre through the spandex, he very much liked the idea of THE Justy, giving him a blowjob! One that went balls deep at that? He grins wide and nodded in agreement.

"Ah, you'd be right... NO way I can turn down a blowjob from you that good! Guess I surrender then, everyone innocent can go~" He says as he rumbles, brushing his spandex clad bulge up against Justy teasingly, rubbing it to her hefty breasts. "Well, wanna get to it then~? Yer evil lizard food is eager to be taken 'in' after~"
~ Kiya the Dragon ~

Dragonsurfer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:33 am

Justy gave a chuckle as Kiya came and pressed his enormous junk against her body, and she wrapped her arms around it. "Oh my, so big and so warm... I don't think I've ever faced an enemy quite as huge as this" She told him with a smirk, her hands, gloriously soft and cool through the gloves she wore, traced all the way along his shaft before she reached the base at his crotch, and started to pull open Kiya's suit, wanting to expose the enormous member and let it be unleashed to it's full size, not confined by his tight suit.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Dragonsurfer » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:33 am

"Well glad I could finally be a worthy match for you~" Kiya says with smirk, feeling her hug his throbbing dick felt incredible, even better was her cool, gloved hands roaming his shaft from top to bottom... Though, as she pulls his suit open... The first thing freed would be his massive ballsack! They bounce heavily a good few times, the cum inside sloshing loudly before his huge dick flops out and stood proudly against Justy.

"Mmmh... Is it everything you hoped for, Justy~?" He asked teasingly, rubbing his now bare cock on her, his musk quite heavy but delectable.
~ Kiya the Dragon ~

Dragonsurfer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:17 pm

"Heh, well, my own dick's been bigger, buuut... I guess yours is the biggest I've seen that isn't mine. I wonder if yours can get bigger too..." The superheroine said, almost teasingly as she ran her hands along the great shaft of the dragon's cock. The weight of the cock didn't seem to phase her and her super-strength, as she easily lifted it and pointed the head towards her face, before grinning back at Kiya. She leaned over and gave the cock's slit a teasing kiss, before her lips began to stretch, inhumanly, around the cockhead, gradually taking it into her mouth completely, and soon to be making her way along the shaft...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Dragonsurfer » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:07 am

He rumbles and nods, taking pride at she says regardless. He chuckles and nods with a smirk. "Oh, it can for sure baby~" The villainous dragon said teasingly before groaning when she rubbed over his hefty shaft before lifting it up with ease... That kiss to the slit making his dick throb heavily and made the fella growl in pleasure, least... Until she opens wider than mst can to fit his entire cockhead in, then work down his whole shaft! Every inch she takes in was ungodly bliss, his musk strong and his cock having all his masculine, draconic flavor so good.
~ Kiya the Dragon ~

Dragonsurfer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:38 am

No matter how deep down Kya's cock that the heroine got, she carried on going deeper. A gigantic member that would be an impossible dream for any normal person was nothing but a casual cocksuck or Justy. The sheer size of it was stretching her throat and her stomach, the shape of his head and shaft clearly visible through the tight costume that she wore. Inches soon became feet, and before long, the blonde bombshell wasn't that far away from her lips touching Kiya's crotch, having taken his entire, enormous cock in her mouth.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Dragonsurfer » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:54 pm

Kiya groooans as his huge dick was taken all the way in by the gorgeous superheroine, he smirks and as he gets hornier, he begun to enlarge his cock to get longer and thicker inside her. throbbing heavily from the feel in there alone, while she was down all that reptilian dick though, he took the opportunity to get a feel of her body... Rubbing and groping over her breasts, then down to her butt teasingly.
~ Kiya the Dragon ~

Dragonsurfer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:51 pm

Justy could feel his cock thicken and lengthen, how could she not? It was even visible by how much further her belly stretched outwards in all directions. It was only by her choice that she hadn't just let his cock go all the way through her and out of her ass. Feeling his wandering hands groping at her assets, the superheroine smirked around his cock, and decided to go one up against him.

She planted her feet firmly to the ground, put her hands proudly on her hips... and then stood, as straight as she possibly could, lifting Kiya's whole body up and leaving him suspended above her, his own feet now far from the ground, although admittedly, his balls were now completely pressed against her front. Huge, cum-filled, sloshy orbs pressed against her own, huge, milk-filled tits.

Justy grabbed Kiya's thighs in both hands, and started to slide him up and down, properly sucking his cock now, sliding the shaft against her lips, her throat and her stomach.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Dragonsurfer » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:09 am

As Kiya continued to thrust into the superheroine, cock throbbing as seeing his massive cock, which still grew a bit bulging out Justy's gut so lewdly made him splurt out big globs of pre inside, gawd he was working up a climax faster than he though! He continued to grope and enjoy her body... Until she stood up, so proudly on display at that!

He gasps when she did, lifting him entirely up in the air high! His egs hung freely as he sat there on her jaw while she stood there casually as if it were nothing! Gawd she was the best truly... His massive orbs bounce heavily on her front indeed, sloshing loud as ever, smacking against her immense breasts when she started sucking him off better than before. O-oooh fuuuuuuccck... Yeah..." He grooowls and closes his eyes in bliss.

The feeling of her mouth, throat and belly all tightly working over his throbbing huge dick, tensing up as his climax was about to blow any second now.
~ Kiya the Dragon ~

Dragonsurfer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:57 pm

Feeling how much his gigantic cock was twitching and throbbing inside of her body, Justy smirked and lowered him back down to his feet, so that her body was now, technically, on top of his cock, ready for him to blow his gargantuan load and swell her up. She still had one fall tease left in her however, as her hands came over to grip at his hips, holding him as close against her face as she could. He could not only hear, but feel the chuckle around his cock as her hands slipped around to his ass and, as if they trying to press his buttons, she sunk her finger into his asshole.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Dragonsurfer » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:56 pm

Kiya grooans as she worked his massive cock like no other could, grunting and tensing up... Least until he felt her hands slip to his ass, fingers pushing into his asshole which made his eyes go wide. "O-oooh fuuuckkk.."
He couldn't hold it in anymore, he pushes his junk as deep into Justy's throat as he could, clenching his ass around her fingers before letting loose a massive climax! Pumping load after load after load of thick, hot dragon seed into the superheroine, his body going limp with a happy smile of bliss for the duration of him cumming.

"Gawds Justy... You sure know how to 'subdue' a villian~" He smirks and chuckles, looking to her as he came for a good few minutes nonstop before even slowing down.
~ Kiya the Dragon ~

Dragonsurfer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:49 pm

Justy kept a firm hold on Kiya's ass when she felt the dragon quiver and quake with his imminent orgasm, and for good reason, as the sheer force and volume alone might have been enough to eventually just launch her off of his cock like she was a rocket... eventually.

However, she had avoided this outcome, and instead allowed each and every one of Kiya's loads to fill her belly, which visible swelled with each huge pulse of cum blasted into her. None of it leaked out, it just made her belly grow, and grow, and grow. It had already been massively stretched when just the giant cock alone filled it up, but now it swelled outwards as well, her skin and suit stretching with everything he gave her.

She went from looking like she'd swallowed a tree trunk, to a small car, to a large car, to an SUV, to a frickin' tank, and so much more...

By the time Kiya was done, Justy's belly alone, filled with his cum, was swollen enough that she filled the entire street, wall to wall. She lay atop her belly as if it were a bed, gigantic and sloshy. Eventually, with a wide grin on her face, and chuckling as she did so, she started to ease her mouth off of Kiya's cock.

Some cum dribbled from her lip once it was finally free and she smirked at him. "Not bad" She said, with a wink. "Nice and thick, just how I like it"
Nornico
Heavy user

Return to Private Roleplay