Silver and Black (Whitebrand and Incursu)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Silver and Black (Whitebrand and Incursu)

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:27 am

The dark elf spun with frightening ease, changing her stance subtly. Her feet were now carefully planted, ready to shift her feet in any direction. Her arms were held loosely and slightly bent, but her hands were slightly curled and ready. The violet eyes locked on Incursu’s as she began to go after her.

“Block the entrance,” Brand rumbled, stopping the dark elf in her tracks. “I’ll handle her. She’s more dangerous than she looks.”

“So am I, master.” Viconia reminded him.

“Do as I said,” Brand said as he began his pursuit of the recalcitrant Incursu. His long legs began eating up the distance between himself and the girl. His wings folded close to his body to decrease resistance as he charged after her.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Incursu » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:14 am

(apologies for the long wait)

Though she may have had the ability to be dangerous, she had neither the want, nor motivation to be so. Surprisingly fast on her feet, her stamina seemed to weigh in her favour, as far as a normal human would've fared anyway, she was fast, and didn't falter in her speed. She somewhat hoped that her small size would help her dodge the large silver dragon...

She was far too free spirited to be anything's bird in a cage.

"Go away, Mr Dragon! I don't like being in caves!" she squeals loudly, attempting to run in a zig-zag motion, to confuse her chaser. Whether it worked or not against something as smart as a dragon, and not past foes, like bears or gargoyles...was to be seen.
Incursu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:57 pm

“It’s still...Brand,” the dragon man said as he snatched at the air, just missing the fleeing Incursu. “I managed...to keep the...lying to a...minimum.”

Every swipe seemed to get closer and closer, forcing the quick girl to change direction faster. It became clear that he was the one controlling the chase, timing his grabs at her and steadily herding her away from the entrance and forcing her to use more energy.

“You let me worry...about your...living space,” Brand said as he chased her. “With me you’ll see things you never...imagined. What’s the matter? Scared now that someone...wants you...enough to keep you?”

She was running out of space fast. The dragon could easily hurt her but didn’t. In fact he was going out of his way to avoid harming her.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Incursu » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:04 am

"N-No...I do not get 'kept', and I already have a living space" she barks, catching her breath as she attempted a somewhat reckless manouver around a pile of boulders, catching her side as she underestimated the distance. A quiet, yet deep curse left her as she then takes the last resort of darting behind one of the said boulders, cradling her shoulder as she hoped, that dragons weren't gifted with picking things from betwixt stones..

But then again, she didn't know entirely how big, or little his talons were in his current form. She hadn't exactly taken a long look. It wouldn't be, difficult, to pluck her out.
Incursu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:21 am

Bran's hand snaked into the gap and pawed around after her. As soon as he repositioned himself he managed to reach a few more inches. Brand's claws hooked into her tunic and yanked her forward. Even though the cloth tore, he managed to drag her close enough to get a grip on her arm.

"Got you!"

The dragon-man hauled her out of her hiding place with a triumphant grin.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Incursu » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:45 am

Squeaking as his claws hooked her, she dangled from his hold like a little ragdoll, only able to squirm and flail rather helplessly. Even her claws hadn't a hope of piercing dragon armour, so she remained...pacifistic, but wriggly.

"Hnngh, you better let me go. I, I will fight you, a-and you'll regret messing with me" she growls, though unfortunately, as much as she attempted to make it menacing, her vocals were far too soft and high pitch, to emit anything more than a mewl-like squeak. Not very threatening, to say the least.
Incursu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:40 pm

“Oh, shush,” the dragon man said as he tossed the girl over his shoulder like a sack of grain. Because of her wriggling he kept a firm grip.”You’re in the best possible hands. Viconia will see to your needs and I will take care of you for the rest of your very long life. Just like the others.”

He patted her behind reassuringly as Viconia approached. The dark elf was glad that the chase was over and she had not had to take action.

“Your room is ready, Miss,” Viconia said, returning to hostess mode immediately. “Follow me, please.”

Incursu didn’t really have a choice. The dragon man was taking the steps for her.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay