Reincarnated as a Golem (Whitebrand and Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Reincarnated as a Golem (Whitebrand and Tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:39 am

It was just another fairly normal winter day in the snow covered Great Forest of Juno, the various monster that called it home attended their usual activities, wholely unaware of the events that were to transpire this day deep within the sealed cavern which held the ruler of the forest, the Pillar Beast Aurora.

A lone woman would awaken and stand completely nude as she ambled through the cave, her movements unsteady and stiff, her figure was a rather modest but beautiful one. Marble white skin with breasts that were on the smaller size but still enough to fill the woman’s own hands when she touched them, shoulder length white hair cut in a purposed manner, her eyes shined blue like Sapphires and she was on the curvy side over all.

A few hours after the woman awakened a great shudder would be felt by the world. The Tundra Fox of the Pillar Beasts, Aurora, sealed within a cave in the heart of the great forest 300 years ago, a being on the level of a natural disaster... vanished. The effect this would have was not a small one by any means, particularly for all the intelligent monsters that called the Forest of Juno home.

————————————————————

A month would pass since that day, the Great Forest of Juno had undergone an upheaval in the absence of Aurora, the intelligent monsters began vying for dominance in the forest but at this particular moment close to the entrance of the sealed cave a large orc would swing his wooden club striking a small white target from its hiding spot amidst the snow sending it flying into a nearby tree with bone shattering force “stupid... prey...” the orc grunted, it was winded having had to chase this little thing around.

The orc stood at a towering 8 foot, had pale green skin, and was absolutely ripped and muscled. He wore nothing but a fur skirt that reached his lower thighs and fur wrapped around his feet, in his hand the wooden club looked like a section of tree had simply been cut out and been rounded out with one end thinner then the rest for the sake of holding it.... while being roughly half the size of the orc himself.
tigra9
Heavy user

Re: Reincarnated as a Golem (Whitebrand and Tigra9)

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:26 pm

The little dragon slammed hard against the tree trunk and rolled to the ground on his side. The glittering silver dragon liked like a broken umbrella the size of a medium sized dog. His golden eyes were unfocused as he lay trying to get his breath back.

The stupid orc was not a creature worthy of slaying a dragon...not even a wyrmling like this one. The dragon forced itself to right itself and hissed warningly at the orc. A second later the dragon was lunging forward in a desperate effort to take a chunk out of the orc’s disgusting hide. The little dragon would make an accounting of himself before he died at the hands of this beast. Even if it killed him this wretched creature would remember this struggle for the rest of its life...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:58 pm

The orc seeing the dragon force itself upright and lunge grunted and swung a foot “prey, fool” he said as his foot found its mark, the wyrmling only managed to find a little purchase on the fur covering the orcs foot before it was sent flying into the tree again “done” the orc said in a mor questioning manner as it stepped forward and lifted the club “making... sure...”

It would happen at that moment, a rock struck the orcs hand throwing his swing off and causing him to miss “leave the poor thing alone!” cried a female voice, the voice of the one who threw the rock. It was a young human looking woman, her white hair moving lightly in the faint breeze as she rushed over the snow crunching under her bare feet.... and leaving impressions that shouldn’t have been so deep based on her looks.

The orc turned his head quickly after he struck the snow covered ground and growled deeply “who ruin....” but after a moment staring at the woman and then turned and bolted leaving his club behind

The girl stopped once she reached where the orc has been standing stopped and put her hands on her hips “why did he run? Do I look that scary?” She said, she was completely nude but what she didn’t know (and the wyrmling would notice) was she was exuding a magic aura that showed she was an absolutely ridiculously strong monster.

After a moment she turned and knelt down beside the wyrmling thinking for a second as she stared at it then opened a palm over the wyrmling and a bubble of water formed then splashed down on the wyrmling quickly healing all its injuries “are you ok little one? Don’t worry I’m a monster too so I can hear your ‘voice’ if you feel like speaking” she reached to touch him, still not aware how intimidating her mere presence was right now.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:58 am

The little dragon was laying in a half loop kind of like a question mark. For a moment he actually seemed dead save for his breathing. After a few moments he blinked. Then he became aware of the absolutely monstrous aura over him. His head snapped at her hand as his long body whipped on to his belly and assumed a defensive crouch. He would have flown away but one wing was numb...and he couldn’t hold it even with the other one. He hated his teeth warningly.

“Retreat from me, beast!” He snarled it a small voice. “For I am a dragon and will not be taken down without leaving you bloodied and in agony! I may go down but it will be with my teeth in your throat!”

Electrical sparks arced over his body...but they were sporadic and fizzled quickly. The earlier beating...and possibly more besides...had drained him to his last.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:29 am

She blinked seeing the little wyrmling her so active after being healed and though she frowned at his threat she simply continued lowering her hand to rub at his back “if you want to bite me then bite me, your still cute to me and I don’t intend to hurt you”

Though now she was concerned, why was he so frightened of her? She healed him! What could she do to calm him down?

It’s because your letting your aura out and it’s very overpowering to be faced with for a weak monster like that wyrmling a feminine voice answered inside her mind

At hearing the voice of Aurora within her sapphira blushed and closed her eyes while she kept petting the little wyrmling focusing to draw in her magic aura so she didn’t have such an overpowering presence

Once she had reduced it to a very small and thin aura around herself (she couldn’t fully erase it) she opened her eyes looking at the little wyrmling and asked “there, is that better little one? If I wanted to harm you then I wouldn’t have any reason to save you... or heal your injuries”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:54 am

The little dragon looked confused and his tail lashed anxiously. He seemed to think about what she had said. He eyed her carefully. Perhaps the great aura he had sensed had just been his fear. He relaxed a bit and drew himself up proudly.

“Very well,” the wyrmling said. “I shall permit you your affections. I am generous as well as mighty. Just be aware that I am a dragon and am due proper respect!”

And he had to admit that the strokes felt rather nice. And he could feel blood rushing to his face when she’d told him he was “cute”.

“Your charity was...acceptable,” he said. “And...quite effective. I shall give you the honor of my services until such time that I evidently you no longer need me. A generous reward.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:53 pm

Sapphira couldn’t help but giggle a hand to her lips while she kept stroking him with her other hand, her skin felt firm and the same temperature as the surrounding air but her touch was soft and even if she didn’t realize it she was rubbing just the right spots on his scales...

“Alright then, do you have a name? Mine is Sapphira” she asked him curious as she moved to sit down and picked him up setting him in her lap and went back to stroking his body

At the same time Sapphira thought to herself “Aurora? Do you think it might be possible for me to keep him? He is so cute and I’d love to have him remain by my side... since I’m not gonna die of age or lack of substances and your not gonna stay with me forever”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:07 pm

“A name?”

The little dragon looked suddenly anxious and embarrassed. His tail swished with worry and he couldn’t look her in the eye.

“I don’t...have a name,” he said reluctantly. “Yet! I’ll...grow into it. I’m certain of that. Yeah...I’m just a little young right now.”

A) He hadn’t done any deeds yet worthy of being named for. B) There weren’t any brings nearby strong enough to provide a name that mattered. Both facts were major sources of frustration and anxiety. He genuinely fears he’d be killed long before he got a shot at a name. His failure against the orc being an example of the hazards.

“I’ll get one one day!” He said with forced stoutishness.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:29 pm

Sapphira blinked and shifted where she was stroking him to stroke under his chin with just the right force and speed while she thought

She recalled Aurora telling her as they saved the little one he was from a species of dragon that unless they managed to evolve during their growth they had very little chance of living to maturity owing to their size and vastly lower power compared to the average dragon even when full grown.

After a moment of silence sapphira smiled and stopped stroking in order to pick him up and hold him up in front of her arms on either side of him “then how about this little one?” She pulled him into a hug a hand pressing lightly on the back top of his head and part of his neck to press his head against her chest... which lacked any sort of heartbeat

“Let’s strike a deal... I will name you making you my subordinate.... but in return I want only one thing out of you...” she gave a troubled smile “I’m.... I’m not human, I’m a golem who’s appearance mimics a human. I won’t age or die from a lack of water or food.... but I don’t want to remain lonely either” she took a deep shuddering breath... though she really didn’t need to do that it was as if her body responded to a subconscious command and mimicked the action.

She looked him in the eyes “in return for me giving you a name... I want you to be a companion for me... that whenever I need the company so that... no matter what... I’m not alone” she was hesitating as she spoke, as if she were struggling to admit those words so plainly, afraid of what his response might be as well... Aurora was nice as a voice in her head but that didn’t make Aurora the type of companion Sapphira needed, what she needed was someone who could sit beside her, to hold her or let her hold them.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:30 am

Subordinate?

The little dragon didn’t like the sound of that. He was a dragon! Born to rule!

If he could survive his Wyrmling stage. Which he wouldn’t have if this pretty girl hadn’t gone along.

But he was supposed to be the strong one...have Kings respect his territory...princesses kneel before him.

The petting was awfully nice though.

He had to survive. Had to find his name. And here someone was offering it. Was that really tgat high a price?

But what if they turned out to be incompatible personalities? What then? What if she was evil?

He doubted it. She was kind. He could be kind. Yeah. That might not be so bad. And...and he’d need a lead to follow before he could strike out on his own...

“Um...okay,” he said in a small, worried voice.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:53 am

Sapphira smiled gently and let him go setting him back in her lap and resuming her petting of him “hmm now what to name you... it just won’t do to give you a name without any thought behind it, their important things you carry after all”

She sat there in silent thought for a good while before settling on a name based on someone she knew from her original world “Brand, that will be your na....” before she could finish speaking a large amount of magicules flowed from her to the little wyrmling and she slumped to the side, all her senses except sight and hearing cut out immediately as she went into a sleep mode, her body changing to look like a human figure that had been carved out of solid marble, her eyes changing into actual sapphires, only her hair remained the same as before.

The result of this change was her body entering a sleep mode at the sudden loss of virtually all her magicules for naming the little Wyrmling. Her appearance and texture had been kept that way through magicules and without enough to maintain it her appearance returned to her true form as a marble type stone golem, her body did have joints so that she wasn’t a solid statue.

As for the loss of all her senses this was due to her [Magic Sense] a skill common among monsters without a body that lacked sight, hearing, etc, naturally and usually allowed them to sense the world around them without necessarily having the organs to do so normally. Sapphira used it to replicate all her senses except for sight and hearing due to her body lacking any natural sense of touch, taste, or smell.

Sapphira wasn’t sure what just occurred, she could still think but her body didn’t respond at all “wonder how long I’ll be like this?” Was the first question her brain formed to Aurora, Sapphira was absolutely panicking inside... so much so that she ended up calm amidst her panic
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:43 pm

The expenditure of mana in the naming process for a dragon Wyrmling has drained you to minimum levels. Restoration to minimal movement shall require twelve hours. Full mobility in twenty four. Appearance restoration and simulated senses in twelve. Recommend entering sleep mode to preserve mental stability.

Her magic sense picked up a massively strong magical entity at her side...one getting steadily stronger the more she “watched” it.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:18 pm

Sapphira sighed “seriously... so even when I regain my ability to fully sense things I won’t be able to move for another half a day... and another half day beyond that for me to restore my human looks” she in her ‘mind’ looked at the giant fox sitting behind her finally starting to calm back down with that information

She also looked through her stationary eyes, though she could only tell the shadow was getting bigger since her body landed at an angle that didn’t let her see them. She could only surmise it was Brand, the dragon she had just named

———————

Just as Aurora surmised Sapphira regained mobility the next day and finally sat up, she could’ve moved sooner but she decided to stay in her automatic sleep mode until her mobility was fully restored.

After a moment she turned her head looking around and speaking “Brand?” She called, she didn’t see him around her though her attention fell to the ground where the snow next to her clearly had been disturbed by something roughly her full size, perhaps a bit bigger, Sapphira recalled it had snowed that night from her limited ability to see around her.

Another moment and she forced herself to stand shaking off the remaining snow on her body as she moved, she was rather thankful for being a golem now, the cold and snow had not bothered her body in the slightest.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:40 pm

A nearby snowdrift suddenly moved. After a moment the entire bank broke apart and the silver creature within emerged as though hatched. The snow fell away from a great pair of silver wings attached to a muscular scaled back. The young dragon lifted itself on all fours from the snow bank and shook itself free, sending snow chucks in every direction. Golden eyes in the larger head turned to look at the golem, while newly grown horns swept back from its head and a fresh copper mane adorned its scalp. He stood almost as tall as she was but almost twice as long as her height thanks to his long tail and now longer neck.

“Awake at last,” he said, his voice now a strong tenor. “You took your time. But at last I can go find something to eat. I am starving. I wonder if I can track down that orc...”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:00 pm

Sapphira would have blinked if she could, instead her sapphires stayed focused on the dragon that emerged and she spoke her face not able to make facial expressions “that orc most likely is long gone... and forgive me I went into an automatic sleep mode from my magicules reaching a critical level naming you”

Inwardly she was hoping if she named other monsters they wouldn’t take near the amount brand took by himself

In other news with her magic sense restored she spread it out and then pointed in a direction “there seems to be a... deer? it feels like a deer atleast about 30 feet” she looked down at his legs “well... 30 steps for my feet atleast”

She waited for him to hunt taking this time to fashion herself a mirror out of ice so she could look at her body, she had never gotten to see her true appearance having awakened and kept the human appearance since she was reborn in this world.

Once Brand returned he would find Sapphira standing leaned against a tree patiently, she was aware she didn’t have a scent so she decided to wait in her current location so he didn’t have to figure out a way to track her down “did you find it easy enough?” She asked reaching a hand up as if offering to pet him
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:47 pm

“I did,” the dragon said, licking his teeth. “Thank you.”

He lowered his head to enable her to pet him. His scales were larger and more defined now, but still supple. He has the beginnings of a few spines along his jaw but not much more. He closed his eyes as she stroked his head.

“Well, friend,” Brand said. “Do you have a direction in mind? A place you want to go? I know there are a few settlements in the Juno Woods...I would rob their chicken pens from time to time.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:24 pm

Sapphira rubbed her hand along his head gently shifting her hand around his head she rubbed along it

She pointed with her other hand “I want to go that way, I sensed life in that direction but I couldn’t tell what it is” brand knew in that direction lay a nearby kobold village, they were small dog like humanoid creatures, they were among the weakest race in the forest but they were also fairly kind, perhaps one of the few species that didn’t treat brand horribly and had actually gave him some of their spare food before the winter when they couldn’t do it.

After brand’s response Sapphira began walking in the direction she pointed she looked at him and asked “brand... you know you didn’t have to stay at my side the whole time, you could’ve buried me under the snow while you went to hunt” she smiled patting his head “I’m not gonna die from being cold or buried under the snow”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:22 pm

“There are more than just orcs around here,” Brand said gruffly. “I’d avoided them until now. There’s a kobold village nearby in that direction.” He gestured with his head. “Small but kind folk. Helped me eat during the winters. I should like to repay them.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:15 pm

Sapphira blinked “Kobolds? Hmm” she tilted her head as thoughts raced through her head though she stopped after a while and looked towards some bushes

Brand’s nose would pick up on the smell of blood and kobold from the area Sapphira had looked at

Sapphira though hesitated for less then a second before forcing her way through the bush (completely missing the fact it was a thorn bush thanks to her stone body) and gasping at the sight before her, five little dog people, alongside one beast that looked like a small tiger without the stripes.

The tiger was dead and of the five dog people two were still breathing but bleeding and the other three looked practically dead.

Sapphira rushed over “are you ok?!” She asked crouching by them and producing a small orb of water in each hand before splashing an orb on each one healing their injuries instantly, all the kobolds were wearing various pieces of leather and metal on their bodies clearly meant to be armor but it was all badly worn.

“There you go...” she commented with a smile now turning her focus to look at everything properly and walked over to the tiger thing tapping it with a foot, still naked herself of course. Though as she was touching the tiger her magicules had recovered enough and she regained her human appearance causing her to blink and smile “ah! There we go! Odd timing though”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:41 am

“Who did this?” Brand thundered angrily.

This absolutely terrified the surviving kobolds, thinking he was angry at them. They certainly didn’t recognize the little Wyrmling they had helped survive before. The little creatures looked frozen to the spot.

Brand was almost immediately distracted by the golem suddenly turning into a real girl. With breasts and butt. As a Wyrmling he hadn’t really noticed or cared...but he was an adolescent now. Things had changed.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay