Power of a Valkyrie’s Bonds (Whitebrand & Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Power of a Valkyrie’s Bonds (Whitebrand & Tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:47 pm

The ones that stepped out of the Jeep was a pair of women, one was a pink haired Caucasian woman who wore a heavily customized pink military outfit with a short skirt that left a cleavage window to show off her massive breasts, her slender legs on full display alongside part of her bubble butt, each finger nail was carefully manicured and painted. Her pink colored (clearly having contacts in them) eyes looking between jade and Andrea before her pink lips curled into a cruel smile that was at odds with her vain appearance. This woman was Allura Bellerose, a supposedly French woman (Jade had openly stated the woman was a complete insult to the French culture) who Andrea and Jade knew as a secondary leader for the academy who was hopelessly vain and seemed to think everyone beneath her had to obey her, and those that defied her? Were punished severely.

The other woman named Winter (no last name was ever given) on the other hand looked to be the complete reverse of Allura, where the latter’s attire broke several dress code laws the formers looked like the by textbook example of how to properly dress. It was a white and blue uniform with a pair of pants and she wore a pair of combat stiletto boots, her white hair piled back into a bun except for a large bang that fell in front of the right side of her face he light blue eyes narrowed in a serious expression. Her chest size was clearly smaller but was still close to a proper average size unlike a large number of the islands residents who were very naturally gifted in that department. At Winters hip was a rapier style sword in its sheath, it was her partner who Jade and Andrea knew to be very shy to the extent it was rare to see the girl in her true form then her rapier like sword form at winter’s hip but winter stopped once her and Allura were within a few feet of Jade and Andrea and spoke “Jade, Andrea, it’s been several months since we last saw eachother, have you been well?” Despite her serious and no nonsense appearance and stance she spoke in a friendly tone that didn’t feel oppressive.

Jade sighed “we’ve been better at here then there at the academy if that’s what your asking Winter... though... did you have to bring her? Whenever she steps on grass I’m terrified it’s gonna go and die at her feet.... and if you didn’t notice this place has beautiful grass” she spoke with a casual smile while insulting Allura

“The hell?! Shut your trap jade before I do it for you!” Allura snapped at Jade pulling a whip out and snapping it threateningly, she may be second ranked in the command chain after Sakura but she was arguably far weaker then Winter who was Head of Academy Security and merely kept her position because of how many of the girls at the academy who were part of her followers over sakura’s.

Winter sighed looking at Andrea with a troubled smile and shrug, While jade had a less then good relation with Meifon atleast Meifon wasn’t equally hostile like how Jade and Allura were “Allura decided to tag along of her own will, however I am here with a purpose” she narrowed her eyes ever so slightly “you, Andrea, and the two new arrivals you protected have been called for by Sakura-sama, she wants to see the four of you and it’s an order”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:25 pm

“Well we don’t take her orders,” Andrea said shortly, folding her arms. “You have no jurisdiction here. You might have been better off if you had asked. In any case the new arrivals you speak of are sleeping off the shock of their arrival. You can just wait. Or better yet...leave.”

That was probably the longest set of sentences Andrea had spoken in a while. She planted herself with her folded arms under her large breasts and glared at the intruders. Daring them to make an issue of it.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:11 pm

Winter looked at Andrea “even had I asked you wouldn’t have said ‘yes’ Andrea” she explained calmly

Jade frowned looking at winter “and what were you told to do if we said no?”

“Oh we will just take you in anyway by force of course!” Allura said before winter got a chance to properly answer and pulled back her whip swinging it at Andrea first

Jade got an annoyed expression and reached an arm out grabbing the end of the whip before it could strike Andrea and spoke “I... wasn’t.... talking to.... YOU!!” She said suddenly pulling hard on the whip and in a single kick with her leg closed the distance with the woman and aimed a punch towards Allura’s stomach but a swift shing was filled by the sound of her fist striking metal and she turned her gaze towards winter kicking Allura’s legs from under her instead.

Winter sighed “I was told to tell you that ‘Nee-sama will be angry’ if you refused jade” she said withdrawing her sword and sheathing it again since she had used the flat side of her blade to block “Allura-sama, please stop making things worse then they need to be, if I have to I will drag you before Sakura-sama right now and leave the matter with Jade and Andrea until later”

Allura hissed after being knocked to the ground and sat up ready to retort but fell silent at Winters threat giving the white haired woman a death glare in silence
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:30 am

“You’re going to have to leave it until later anyway,” Andrea said flatly. “We might have been talked into going ourselves but the new ones need rest. Run away little lapdogs. If you knew what our answer was going to be then one wonders why you bothered.”

Andrea hadn’t reacted to the attempted whip lash...less that she had been cool and calm about it and trusted Jade so deeply and more that she’d barely had time to react. The action was over before she could do anything.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:56 pm

Winter frowned “that is... not a luxury Sakura-sama is allowing”

Jade sighed rubbing the back of her head “They’re already asleep, tell Sakura we will come when they wake up, I won’t disturb them or allow others to disturb them even if it means making that woman angry”

Winter hearing jade’s response just sighed “understood, if you’ve not come by this time tomorrow I will return to drag you all there personally, no complaints” she turned on her heels grabbing Allura by the cuff of her top and dragging the woman, her Superior, back to the Jeep before casually tossing the woman into the vehicle with enough force to rock the Jeep on its suspension

Allura at being dragged along screeched at Winter “hey winter! I am your superior officer so I order you to unhand me! Ahhh!!!” She cried out as she was tossed into the Jeep rather rudely

Jade just nodded and waited until Winter and Allura had gotten in and left that she finally relaxed a bit “Jeez Sakura... could you have a little bit of a heart for normal civilians?” She then looked at Andrea “now that the interruptions are gone...”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:56 am

“Ask Sakura how it feels to want?” Andrea shot back as they left.

The turned back to Jade, her arms still folded.

“Explain,” she said shortly. “About Kitty.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:12 am

Jade got a troubled expression but it quickly faded “that touches on a sensitive subject for me, but I guess if I don’t you’ll just run off on your own after all” she moved a lock of hair behind her ear casually

“Before I came to this island I was an Assassin, had a pretty lengthy kill record to” she looked at the ground for a moment a mix of pride and shame in her voice “I was good at it, what little records ever cropped up of my kills the organization could easily suppress while I just kept racking up kills by their orders”

She then sighed and looked Andrea in the eyes again “and then I left.... killed the handlers meant to keep me in the facility I called home and with help from Sakura came to this island to get out of their grasp” she shrugged “but you don’t just leave a group like that, especially if your one of their top three operatives with an over 23 thousand kill record... so they sent two people after me with the cover story that they too escaped the facility”

She sat down and laid back looking at the sky “pretty good cover too, one girl I knew to always be a crybaby that hated killing... the other her partner who wielded her and completed their assignments with almost no casualties outside their target and witnesses, though at best they’d only killed a few hundred targets”

Jade looked at Andrea “while I’m on this island I can’t just leave so I’m pretty much in a giant cage and they can hunt me down at their own pace, and now they have a weak point they can aim for aswell... Three. Living. Weak Points.”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:19 pm

Andrea’s jaw dropped. Twenty three thousand...that couldn’t be. Unless she was somehow taking credit for some kind of...disaster...

Andrea leaped forward and grabbed Jade’s collar, twisting it in her hands and she glared into Jade’s eyes with fury.

“Only one disaster in recent memory has those numbers!” Andrea’s voice shook with anger. “Twenty three thousand? Unless you’ve lived for almost a thousand years you could never rack up a count that high. Unless you had something to do with the massacre in Bashtarlle! Was that you?

“WAS IT YOU?” Andrea practically shrieked in Jade’s face.

The Bashtarlle Tragedy has been a turning point in history. The center of a small city wiped off the map. Twenty thousand plus casualties and uncountable wounded that had turned the world against the religious terrorists who had accomplished it.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:19 pm

Jade didn’t resist as Andrea jumped her keeping a completely straight face “and what will you do if I say yes? I wasn’t the only one there that day”

Jade thought back to it, the news reported it as if the town had vanished, but the truth was the entire populace of the town was slaughtered and it was all pinned on a terrorist group after the fact “three... three of us did that” she had closed her eyes as she said that then opened them again but the dull expression in her face was... cold.... “I don’t desire forgiveness for what I’ve done, no amount of forgiveness will wash off the blood caked on my hands or the hands of my older sisters” she pulling Andrea’s hands off herself and got up

Jade took a step away from Andrea “we Liberators make excellent soldiers and assassin’s if trained right from an early enough age, and I awakened my status at the age of 8” she looked back at Andrea “and rose and Kitty are novices but their from that same world as me... a world where you become indifferent to the sight and smell of blood and death”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:17 am

“Don’t think that you can just turn your back on this!” Andrea raged. “You’re why the entire planet turned against us all! Everyone is here in this island because of YOU!

“And now you’re here with us...and your former partners are after you. Just deserts.

“Except for Kitty!” Andrea growled. “If it wasn’t for her I’d throw your ass to the wolves. But Kitty...she was innocent of all this. I’m no saint...a thief, a smuggler...by at least I’m not a killer.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:39 am

Jade put a hand on her hip “I’m why? Then answer me this.... why were these islands already active and being used to hold Valkyries 10 years before that incident? You know this island used to actually serve as a base for operatives from my organization too before it was converted into what it is now under the guise of “protecting the populace by locking away Valkyries”

Jade crossed her arms “As for ‘Kitty’ you can believe me or not if you want... but you can be sure of this” she narrowed her eyes “if she appears before me I won’t hesitate to take her life to protect you” she then started to walk back towards the inn “we can talk circles all day and get no where, I just wanted to let you know about those two so let’s get back to the inn, I wouldn’t put it past them to come after Yuko and Misa just because their related to us from earlier today”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:10 pm

“You’re...right,” Andrea reluctantly agreed. “They need us. And they’ll need to be prepared for tomorrow.”

She fell into line next to Jade, still angry and resentful. Her white hair fluttered restlessly in the slight breeze as they headed back to the inn.

When she saw Misa sitting asleep in the chair by Yoko she very gently picked her up and tucked her into her own bed. Misa murmured in protest but remained asleep.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:55 am

Yuko remained completely asleep hand opening and closing when it was no longer touching Misa but she only half stirred, mentally and physically exhausted as she was she couldn’t bring herself to fully wake before she closed her eyes asleep again.

Jade had went with Andrea to Misa and Yuko’s room and just took another chair moving to sit herself close to Misa’s bed and the window, the room had only one window and the door for getting in or out and Jade knew if those two tried to come after Yuko and Misa it would have to be through one of those entrances “let’s go ahead and get some rest aswell, if they appear I’ll notice, they were using tech with my mana as the base for its ability, you could say that to me atleast its like their waving a lit flare that says ‘here I am’” she looked towards the window for a bit before falling asleep herself

Rose and Celestine didn’t make a move that night, it was way to risky to act now.

The next day the first one awake would be Yuko who sat up and stretched blinking as she noticed both Jade and Andrea sitting in the room asleep and she quietly tried to slip out of bed without waking anyone as she slipped from the room, she didn’t like either Jade or Andrea, but at the very least she knew they didn’t mean harm so was a little more ok with leaving Misa for the moment.

The sun had not quite risen yet so the hallway was fairly dark and she made her way towards the bathroom that had been pointed out by Andrea and relieved herself while her brain started to work more clearly and process everything that happened yesterday and what it meant for her and Misa’s futures “why couldn’t I have been a liberator... instead of an exalt...” she spoke to herself in a mumble, if she was a liberator then they wouldn’t need partners to wield them separately, her and Misa could be together at all times....
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:57 am

Misa awoke a short time later, and Like Yuko slipped out of her bed and left her sleeping guardians to nap. She stretched as she walked outside and found Yuko only a short distance away. She walked up behind her and huggd her from behind.

"Come on, Yuko," she said. "We both need to wash up. You'll feel better."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay