Power of a Valkyrie’s Bonds (Whitebrand & Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Power of a Valkyrie’s Bonds (Whitebrand & Tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:58 pm

Yuko looked at Andrea and listened to her explanation “....” she then looked down at misa “cant either of us... force that change?”

Jade remained calm and sighed at Yuko’s question “exalts can be intimate with eachother same as any pair of women... but only liberators can actually make the exalts turn into weapons by infusing our mana through that intimacy.... once a pair has a strong enough bond simple contact would actually be enough as long as the exalt can make themselves enter a trance while in contact with their partner” she looked off towards the large cliff area “as for the strange dream... what was it about?” She asked looking back at them

Yuko frowned “four girls.... I was standing at the entrance of a room of some kind... and there were four girls sitting on a set of beds two on the edge of each bed facing eachother” she looked from jade to Andrea “I recognized you two there but not the other two...”

Jade’s eyes went wide hearing that and put a hand to her chin “you saw... one of Andrea’s memories? That’s....” she was stunned by this, it was first she knew of such a thing happening especially since it’s not like her and Andrea had a deep bond with the pair of Exalts in the first place where it was plausible that such a thing could be exchanged.

After a moment more jade walked over to the pair of Exalts and stopped bending forward and offering her hand as if for a handshake “let’s try starting from the beginning... my name is Jade and that’s Andrea... what are your names?” She asked

Yuko looked at jade, then her hand, then back to jades face “uh... it’s... it’s Yuko...” now the rollercoaster of events had broke her thought processing with this new occurance
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:37 pm

Andrea shared a look with Jade. This couldn’t be. Sharing a bond so deep and strong that the exalt would connect with her memories? Even Andrea and her partner hadn’t managed that!

“Misa is Misa,” the slender girl said with a polite bow. “I saw those things too. Where are the other two?”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:10 pm

Jade nodded “strange... I connected with rose deeply but even so we couldn’t see each other’s memories.... very strange”

At being asked where the other two were jade got a solemn look in her face “that... is a touchy subject” she looked at Yuko “you sprained your ankle right? Andrea can carry you, but as for you misa, you can walk on your own correct?” She asked looking at misa when she addressed misa

Yuko frowned not wanting to let go of misa but realizing they really couldn’t just stay here on the beach, nor could they continue wearing these gym clothes right now “.....” after a moments hesitation she gently let go of misa so the smaller girl could stand up “it’s just a sprain it’s not like I can’t walk” she tried to get herself up but winced when she put pressure on the foot of the ankle she sprained
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:04 am

"Yuko, stop being stubborn," Misa said, putting her weight under Yuko's shoulder. "Let Misa carry..."

"I have her," Andrea said, taking Yuko's weight from the other side. "You can walk?"

Misa nodded slowly. She began to suspect that the other two girls were no longer alive. She could tell that these two strangers were in pain, and sensed that they were supporting one another...but she also suspected that up until now they'd also been sort of feeding one another's pain as well. Until Misa and Yuko had arrived and interrupted their routine.

""Mmm...Misa wishes she could help," the small girl said. "But all Misa can do is cook."

Andrea shot Jade a look. Cook? Someone who could actually prepare food? Well?

"How good a cook?" Andrea asked.

"Um..." Misa said, the traditional manners of her family kicking in and forcing her to remain modest. "Okay, I guess?"

"Sold," Andrea said quickly.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:06 am

Yuko resisted letting Andrea help her leaning on misa once she was standing “.... I don’t want your help” she said bluntly to Andrea, she wasn’t that easy to win over but atleast she didn’t seem as distrustful as she walked with misa to follow them “I’m pretty good at laundry but hopeless with cooking with anything that isn’t rice” she blushed turning her gaze to the side she didn’t want to admit she was bad enough that she has managed to somehow burn everything she tried to cook besides rice.

Jade walked though kept her pace slow for the sake of Yuko and Misa, upon hearing what they both said about what they can do Jade smiled “I see... Mary will be glad for the extra hands especially in the kitchen” she looked back at them since she was walking in front “ah I should explain, me and Andrea live at the black sheep inn, besides the academy itself it’s the only place that can really handle letting a good number of girls live there. It’s not unheard of for people to try living on their own.... but the academy makes it incredibly hard to do so safely so generally people don’t do it on this island” she looked towards the sea “Me and Andrea used to live and work at the academy... but 6 months ago we both decided to never go back”

Yuko listened and frowned “were we... really thrown away?” She asked troubled, even if they had a place to stay what about their families? Their friends?

Jade looked back and gave a troubled smile “humans fear those with more power then what they consider ‘normal’ so in a sense yes... we were thrown away by society, how your families might feel about it though I couldn’t say” she shrugged “and it’s not like we can get off this island either...” she stopped grabbing a small rock and then threw it so it bounced along the water until it struck the barrier which had only a single plate show and spark before fading when the rock fell away, the barrier looked to be a good distance out “the entire island is covered by a barrier that keeps undesirables from entering, or leaving” with that she started walking again
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:11 am

“An...inn?” Misa said dubiously. Inns needed supplies...not just food and water but laundry systems, cleaning supplies, and who knew what else. And an Academy? Andrea had mentioned a tower too...

“But we aren’t completely abandoned,” she said. “Are we? Someone built the buildings you use didn’t they? And food and sundries...surely you don’t hand make everything. Your clothes...your bags...they came from somewhere outside, didn’t they?”

Andrea looked at Jade.

“Sharp,” she said quietly.

Sharper than most, she realized. Most people who arrived here were in shock about being abandoned here. Misa was obviously thinking fairly clearly despite that shock. Andrea suspected that Misa was more the brains of the pair...and might not be as helpless as she looked.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:36 am

Yuko frowned, she had quieted down a fair amount as she walked with misa, she was more affected by the shock of their being thrown here and so was thinking through things.

Jade was a bit surprised too but shrugged “once a month some supplies are dropped in a large container, the place is random every time so we can’t plot ahead of time a place to leave through. Last supply drop was three days ago. As for food those are never included because we have a factory under the academy for production and for those that live outside the academy this man made island has lots of plant life to make do with and the fish can actually come and go in the water so we have fishing trips too” she pointed towards the trees when mentioning plant life “Only thing we don’t have a lot of is meat, but alongside the supplies we do sometimes get packaged meat”

Yuko snapped to attention and looked at jade “wait, man made?”

Jade looked back at Yuko “what, you thought they could make and maintain a barrier large enough to contain an island on just any old island? Nope, every step of this island was either built or transplanted by human hands” she finally stopped as they approached the rock wall that lead up to a cliff and took one of the flower bouquets stepping over to a spot that looked like a bunch of rocks had fallen down off the side of the cliff and she stepped over to it kneeling and laying the flowers down on the sand “sorry we’ve been pretty busy rose...” she said solemnly standing again and wiping sand off her knee “it’s already been six months now... we actually encountered them again but.... but I couldn’t bring myself to kill them.... were you holding my hand then? Helping me stop from breaking our promise?....” she spoke seemingly to nothing but closer to the end she was clearly trying to keep herself from crying.

Yuko listened to jade speak and then once they stopped by the cliff area she watched jade and couldn’t bring herself to say anything
Last edited by tigra9 on Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:32 pm

Misa stepped back respectfully and clasped her hands in front of her still-developing chest, bowing her head and closing her eyes. She knew a funerary rite when she saw one.

Andrea, meanwhile, slipped the silver chalice from her bag and set it down near the flowers. She took a packet of dried flowers and filled the chalice halfway, then dropped a bit of oil into it. The scent of lavender flowers filled the air. Andrea folded her legs under herself as she sat in front of the chalice, bowing her own head and closing her eyes. For just a little bit it felt to her like her partner was back again..sort of.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:03 am

Jade would be silent for a few minutes as she hadn’t been able to stop from crying and did so quietly for those few minutes before she calmed herself enough and stood rubbing her eyes and looked at the cave in that she knew laid behind the apparent rock slide “six months ago we had partners... we worked for the academy and were sent here to inspect an underground section that had suddenly opened up, we were sent with the pair that attacked you two before and we ended up finding something dangerous... we managed to retreat to here but those idiots hit a pipe and caused an explosion that rocked the cliff” she turned and looked at Yuko and Misa “we tried to run out but the thing was still hounding us and.... our partners forced us out willingly staying behind to save our lives”

Yuko frowned “I... I see... for what little it’s worth I’m sorry for your loss, but didn’t you try to dig away the landslide?”

Jade opened her eyes “we tried until our fingers bled but... every time we made progress more rocks collapsed” she looked back at the cave in “eventually we had no choice but to give up....”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:13 am

“We’d have died trying if they’d let us,” Andrea added as she opened her eyes. Her blue eyes were shimmering with tears too. “I’d still be there digging or buried under the slides.But they made us stop. Drugged us, really. Now we come out here. To remember.”

Misa nodded. It was only a few months, obviously, so it was doubtless still raw. The pair needed healing, and they seemed to be trying. Misa’s instincts, however, told her that the two were still wounded birds and needed more than just each other to get better.

“We have to help them, Yuko,” she said to her friend quietly. “I don’t think they’ll make it on their own. They think they’re getting over it...but they’re not.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:08 am

Yuko frowned looking at misa, her first and foremost priority was helping her little sister misa but she saw Misa’s point aswell.

Jade turned looking out at the ocean in silent thought

After a moment Yuko spoke “umm I’m sorry but if it’s ok could we perhaps go to where you guys are staying? I understand how important visiting here is for you both but I’d rather not make misa support me for so long and I’d like to see the living arrangements and... uh... not stand here to be ambushed by this ‘academy’ any longer then necessary”

Jade looked back at Yuko and frowned, the girls words were blunt but they made sense but she... couldn’t find her voice to speak.

———————————————

(And time for an evil reveal)

“Damn it all why is she still acting so sappy? Really I felt it before but to think she has fallen this far from being that perfect assassin... it’s like she completely forgot the training she excelled at! Don’t you think so 17?” A red haired girl would be sitting in front of a large desk with several monitors and a keyboard she had until a moment ago her blue hues glaring at one particular monitor that showed the four people outside the landslide, she was the woman named rose that had been jade’s partner six months ago but that was simply one of many alias she wore. Her true identity was Medea, number 15 of a certain organizations Valkyrie squad and a hybrid that could be both a Liberator and an Exalt.

Beside her in the small control room were two figures one was a large robotic like being though it was currently sitting against a wall in standby charge mode, the other was another face that would’ve been familiar to jade and Andrea, Medea’s true partner who was also a hybrid number 17: ___ (you can decide names) the pair had been on a mission to figure out the truth behind Jade who had left the organization and willingly came to this island a little over a year ago.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:54 am

“Trauma changes people,” Number 17 said in a near whisper from the shadows. The dark shadows mostly hid her despite her alabaster skin. Most of her skin was concealed by a solid black bodysuit that matched her raven black hair. “And love does as well. Such things can break a person or bring out new strength. She has come near to breaking...I trust you have a plan to break her completely. I want her on her hands and knees kissing my boots, begging for forgiveness.”

Number 17’s real name was classified, of course. Only Medea knew it: Celestine. The woman was a cold, cruel dominant, with all the allure of a gorgeous vampire.

“And her friend...the white haired one. I want her on my leash with our other conquests. Be a dear and see about those weaknesses of hers, would you? I have to look into a few things at the Academy. It won’t take long.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:16 pm

Medea shot an annoyed glare at Celestine “don’t go bossing me around 17, I’m the one that had to recondition you before you abandoned the mission... besides that what kind of business do you have at the academy? I highly doubt it has anything to do with our actual mission” she stood and narrowed her eyes at Celestine “don’t forget I'm in charge of this mission, and I won’t give you a second chance 17, the next time I recondition you you will be a doll completely dependent on orders” she said calmly and seriously for those in their business mercy was a luxury not allowed to exist

———————————

Jade finally found her voice “I suppose your right, it will be better to get back to the inn before the academy gets reinforcements out here, come on Andrea let’s go” she stepped over putting a hand on Andrea’s shoulder

Yuko just waited quietly removing her arm from Misa’s shoulders, her ankle still hurt but she could stand on her own now atleast
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:44 am

17 gave Medea a mocking laugh and vanished into the shadows.

Whomever had come up with her personality template clearly had watched too many vampire movies.

Her scouting of the Academy actually did have more productive purposes for Celestine. She needed to see what sort of ant's nest might have been stirred up by the little "squabble" on the beach and determine what sort of interference the Academy forces might provide if they chose to act. Medea was too focused, in her opinion. The actions of their designated prey had effects that rippled out and could affect others and make things complicated. Celestine didn't need complications. Perhaps she would nip this in the bud by taking the super-shapely little bully for herself...

She activated the nanotech signals that blotted out her existence from the minds of the Exalts and their users, making rapid progress through the Academy into the heart of their authority. As she strode unseen among them it was easy for her to imagine herself as the vampire she mimicked.

Andrea nodded and dumped out the petals and the oil on the ground as a kind of offering. She packed up her things and stood, eyeing Yuko doubtfully. She wondered how she would end up getting along with this girl who was so unlike her partner.

Misa, meanwhile, took Yuko's arm to help her along. Clearly those two had a bond with one another that put the usual bonds between weapons and their users to shame.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:48 am

Medea just glared at the place Celestine had been for a bit before rolling her eyes, she was well aware of the ‘ripples’ that would occur from their targets actions but their mission was to kill jade, and that is all that was necessary to deal with “really I should have simply reconditioned her to the utterly obedient self that she was before we came to this island”

Sera was still out on the beach but a team had been sent out to recover them, sitting in the main office that served as the main room of the commander to the Academy sat a woman at an old style oak desk, it was rather basic in design but the woman who had a surprisingly small chest under her pink kimono that was decorated with white blossoms was currently watching a video recording of the fight on the beach her pink hues getting a dull look as she reached a hand up to brush some strands of her shoulder length hair behind her ear “really, Jade and Andrea haven’t lost their touch, but seems I’ll need to punish sera and Rhonda when they get back” she tapped the screen dismissing the video then got up and turned walking to window, the room save the desk had a very Japanese style feel to it though decorations were minimal within the room

The woman stared out the large window, she was short at 4’7 and combined with her small chest was often mistaken for a child but she was already in her early 20s and an expecting mother made obvious by her stomach which seemed a bit bloated under her kimono’s obi and she was wearing only old style socks on her feet, her entire appearance gave the feel of an old style Japanese girl, but Medea and Celestine knew that in terms of fighters she was the strongest fighter on the island bar none but she would speak as she sensed her door open from the unexpected visitor not even turning to look back “15... or 17... which operative am I dealing with this time?” Sakura asked without turning around, though she didn’t know who their target was she had been informed the two were here on a mission to kill a specific target by the orders of their organization who was one of the many groups that back funded this island, though admittedly she had not seen their faces even once as they only approached her using the camouflage suits or wearing a full on suit with helmet that kept their faces obscured

——————————————————

Jade looked between Yuko and Andrea then after a second of thought she quickly moved over to Yuko and misa and then grabbed Yuko tossing the girl up and catching her bridal style before taking her to Andrea and with some help from Andrea getting Yuko riding piggyback on Andrea then walking back over to misa and picking the smaller girl up carrying her bridal style “and there we go”

Yuko reaped at being grabbed and tossed up like that and thought hmm she squirmed in jades grip she froze after making eye contact once and it wasn’t until she was secured on Andrea’s back that she finally found her voice to speak “hey what the hell is that for! Me and Misa were fine!”

Jade looked back at Yuko and spoke in an eerily calm voice “feelings and bonds between a liberator and exalt are incredibly important, so you two have to bond more... besides” at this her smiled faded to a neutral expression “besides if we were gonna hurt you two then why would we go through the effort we did to save you two and fight Sera and Rhonda off? We had a personal beef with them but it’s not like we couldn’t have fought them empty handed if we ignored your safety” she said it so calmly and matter of factly that there was no room for the pair to respond as she then started walking towards the forest her bag behind herself to let misa sit on it while piggybacking
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:48 am

Andrea rolled her blue eyes when Jade wasn’t looking. Jade was a blunt instrument and tended to be direct when she didn’t have to be. Andrea has learned from her partner to just let things flow from time to time. Yes, Jade was right that Andrea and Yuko needed to bind but trying to force things might come off as heavy handed to the stubborn girl.

“You’ll like the Inn,” Andrea said by way of apology to Yuko as Jade picked up a wide-eyed Misa.

Misa, for her part, found it oddly thrilling to be treated this way. She leaned against Jade’s back as she was carried, trying to make calming eye contact with Yuko. A silent message seemed to pass between Misa and Yuko: Just go with it for now...they know this place, we don’t.

————————————————-

“17 at your service” Celestine said in a whisper that might not have been all that frightening if it weren’t for the madness hidden in it. “I could take care of your discipline problem for you. As a free service in gratitude for keeping our presence a secret. Our business here will be reaching its conclusion soon. We would appreciate it if your forces kept clear of it. As a professional courtesy. One never knows what might happen if things become complicated.”

Medea might fancy that they were here in complete secret but Celestine knew better. The Academy, despite being composed mostly of teenaged girls, was an intelligence asset to be reckoned with. Celestine was glad she had not underestimated the Academy’s leadership.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:07 am

Sakura turned to face the direction Celestine was in and spoke “when you and 15 came to me initially we made an agreement I would not interfere with your mission... so long as you did not overstep your bounds where it came to the other residents of this island” she gave off a strong killing intent “Sera and Rhonda are my subordinates and therefore your free service is overstepping the bounds as we agreed you would not do” she narrowed her eyes “If you wish to avoid complications then you would be best served not inciting my wrath, I will not hesitate”

At that moment the door behind Celestine opened and a woman entered, she was wearing a purple kimono with Sakura petal decorations and her kimono showed she was gifted with a nice sized pair of breasts but beyond that her purple hues eyes, mid back length black hair, along with her poise and expression screamed ‘yamato nadeshiko‘ as she stared at the spot Celestine was at for a moment tilting her head lightly before walking to the desk with the tray she was holding in her hands setting it down and set out small saucers from the stack “my lady how many cups am I preparing?” She asked looking at Sakura, nobody at the academy wouldn’t be able to recognize this beauty, she was Tsubasa Kimihito, Sakura’s lover, partner, and retainer. Few of those at the academy had actually seen Tsubasa transform as it was quite rare for Sakura to actively fight in public but the rumor was that Tsubasa took the form of a katana.

Sakura did not give an immediate answer to Tsubasa though finally turned her attention when the girl said ‘three then’ and Sakura went open mouthed “and to who are we giving my sake to besides you and me?!” Sakura said running over to the desk but thanks to her kimono and training it looked more like she glided across the floor, she may look like a child but she was an adult with years of experience after all

Tsubasa smiled “no one my lady, we are sharing home made tea, no sake for you for another 5 months mother to be” she said tapping Sakura on the nose with an extended finger giggling lightly at the look of dejection Sakura gave her

—————————————————

Yuko just calmed herself when misa gave that silent message and looked at Andrea “alright... and... thank you..” she said hesitantly, she couldn’t just get over the series of things that had happened, but it was rude of her not to atleast show some gratitude.

Jade just walked through the forest quietly occasionally hopping across the tree roots, it has been a while since she felt this... energetic. Once they exited the forest she would stop and point towards the inn “that’s the inn” she said though frowned upon seeing a delivery truck parked out front “it’s not time for the academy to send supplies so did she go sneaking out extra supplies again?” Jade commented to herself as her green eyes scanned over and stopped at a pair talking.

One was Mary, a tall thick and curvaceous woman with breasts that were bigger then a large watermelon each, she was dressed in tight jeans and a green shirt with an apron over top and had auburn brown hair with hazel eyes, she had a very motherly demeanor to her and couldn’t have been younger then her late 20s, though Andrea and jade both knew the woman was turning 35 soon (and knew better then to dare bring that up)

The other figure had their back to the group but her outfit was clearly a sexy cow girl style outfit, Andrea and Jade both knew this girl well enough. (I’ll let you play her)

Jade sighed looking back at Andrea “I changed my mind, kinda want to avoid the inn for a while too” Andrea knew jade and the cowgirl didn’t get along, though that was more on Jade.

Yuko just stayed quiet as they traveled through the forest looking around occasionally, she had read about tropical islands in books but this was her first time away from the small city she and misa lived in and that place didn’t even have a forest like this anywhere near it but when they stopped outside the forest she gave jade a quizzical look that quickly became an annoyed one too, jade had been so big on bringing them here and now she wanted to not come here?!
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:41 am

17 was never sure if the kimono clad girl knew about her existence or not. The suggestion of three cups hinted that she’d guessed at 17’s presence despite being thoroughly hidden by the latest stealth tech. She remained silent, both to remain “officially” hidden and acknowledging the red haired leader’s command to leave Academy girls to her. It was rather too bad...she didn’t want to go home with only Andrea to add to her collection of “pets”. She stepped back into the corner and pretended she wasn’t there...a shadow of the girl she used to be taking over for a bit.

————————————-

Andrea ignored Jade’s suggestion and went towards the Inn...a rather generic title given to a place that looked like a beachside Japanese bed and breakfast more than anything else, carrying Yuko the rest of the way. Mary and the cowgirl turned with friendly smiles...though Andrea knew full well the skinny cowgirl saw the world in a different way than others...she was believed to divide the world into two categories: customers and marks.

“Why howdy!” The small cowgirl said with an enthusiastic wave...ignoring Jade’s obvious disdain. “Looks like you won the pot. Congratulations! Now I just got to collect from everyone who bet against ya.”

“The larger woman runs the Inn,” Andrea explained to Yuko as she set her down. “And the cheerful one is Meifon. She is a sort of...independent merchant. Particularly of difficult to find goods.”

“Might as well come out and say it, darlin’,” Meifon said. Despite her costume she didn’t really look at all like a cowgirl...being half Japanese and half Taiwanese. “I’m pretty much what serves as the black market around here. Anything you’re willing to pay for, I can usually dig up.”

Meifon winked at Jade just to annoy her.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:54 pm

Tsubasa while capable of discerning the presence of others was no where near as competent as Sakura was and the three cups was literally a guess based off of how Sakura was acting but she began pouring the tea but blinked seeing Sakura put up one of the cups and tilted her head

Sakura sighed, she knew Celestine was still there despite the tech but spoke “they left so just two will be fine Tsubasa” she looked at the screen on her desk and tapped it closing out a window that had popped up suddenly, it was an attempt to hide a very keen clue from Celestine’s eyes, Celestine would’ve still gotten a brief glimpse though, it was jade’s file... but it didn’t look like her official file that was similar to the ones everybody on the island had

Tsubasa nodded her head “understood my lady” she finished pouring the tea and went over to the side of the room close to the corner Celestine had sank back into and grabbed a chair not noticing her sleeve brushed against the hidden girl then took the chair back over to the desk and sat down in it looking at one of the still open screens and tapping it “oh my.... so they did fail, seems I won my bet” she said with a small giggle as she had brought back up the video of the fight on the beach

Sakura glances at tsubasa “when did you bet? The fight literally occurred only 10 minutes ago and it lasted less then a minute” she got an annoyed look at the innocent smile she got in response but then blinked as one of the screens beeped and she frowned “please leave Tsubasa” she said seriously motioning with a hand for Celestine to leave as well

Tsubasa blinked hearing the beep and order but after a glance at the screen she bowed “of course my lady, I will return later then” with that she turned and left

———————————————————————————————

Mary looked when meifong turned and spoke to the group and smiled “its good to see you two back safely, and two new guests?” She put a hand to her chest “my name is Mary, I run this place the Kind Heart Inn, anyone who doesn’t wish to live at the academy and doesn’t mind putting in some work are free to live here”

Yuko blinked listening to everyone speak as she was set down and bowed her head “nice to meet you my name is Yuko” she greeted meifong and Mary respectfully

Jade seeing Andrea ignore her sighed and walked the rest of the way to the inn helping Misa off her back and glaring daggers at meifong “and just how did you even know about that fight huh? It’s not like we fought for long also it has been a very short time since we finished that and visited the cave in” once misa was safely standing by herself jade quickly closed in on Meifong having noticed something of hers in the girls pocket, no doubt meifong had been paid to get it for someone and jade knew meifong wasn’t gonna spill who but there was no way jade was letting the girl run off with something that was hers (I’m thinking it’s a pair of Jade’s panties... jade isn’t exactly a random nobody on the island lol)
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:59 pm

Celestine now knew that the file existed. That was all she needed to know. She couldn't get any further, however, not with the pregnant woman's uncanny ability to sense her. Instead she took her leave. Medea was the hacker...she could handle this. 17 spent a few extra moments for herself admiring Tsubasa's figure as she resumed her usual post, then made her way out of the Academy to return to base. What an interesting report she had...

--------------

Meifon laughed, turning her slender body a bit to try to hide the frilly thing n her pocket.

"Oh come on now," she said. "Do I really have to explain that everyone here knows your routine...and that it crosses close to the beach the Academy girls use to goof off? The confrontation was inevitable...I've had a pool going for weeks. Made a bit of money off of it...it was mostly an even split. But I cashed in big time on you letting them live. THAT was somethin else!"

She laughed...all right, she cackled...at the thought of her profit. Not to mention the price she'd get for a genuine Jade panty. The girl had enough fans over the island that she could start a bidding war...

Misa stared. Meifon must have noticed because she turned away from Jade...carefully pocketing the panty...and smiled.

"I can get almost anything," she boasted. "Want the entire series run of Mall Defender Scott? Free of charge. Of curse the video screen and player will cost you..."

Misa's eyes lit up briefly at the mention of the anime series...but dimmed in disappointment at the mention of cost. She had no money just like Yuko. Instead she bowed politely.

"Um...thank you for the offer," she said.

"Aw, isn't she a sweet little stray you picked up?" Meifon declared, winking at Jade again.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay