A Huge Adventure (Misty and Ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Huge Adventure (Misty and Ult)

Postby ultimated » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:18 am

He'd get his answer soon enough - his body, buffeted by the thick and sticky waves, is eventually washed under the surface and digested down into cum!

Latias continues to pump her shaft for a short while, eventually letting out a moan of pleasure as she releases a few sticky white jets from her shaft. She sits back, simply basking in the afterglow for a minute or two, then makes herself busy - she cleans up after her latest antics, then busies herself with chores - paperwork, tidying her office, that kind of thing. Once two hours have passed, she leans back in her chair again and focuses on her sac, feeling the four souls trapped within her balls. Kaili would absolutely be spending at least another few hours in there. And she probably couldn't leave the little human Kaili had summoned with no guardian to keep him safe... That, and he seemed to be enjoying himself~

That left Renee and the little human she'd secreted away. As much as they both deserved punishment, Kaili seemed like the ringleader of this little operation. And besides, she'd not delivered her ultimatum to these two yet. She focuses more intently for a moment, and with a flash of light, Renee suddenly reappears upon the latias's desk, with tiny Ed between her huge thighs!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:10 pm

Shawn was soon reduced to little more than a soul 'trapped' withon the Latias. It was a weird feeling to say the least. The only question now waswhat happened now?

Renee shakes her head a moment, looking up to Latias. She visually shakes, chuckling nervously.. "Uhh, hi..."
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:51 pm

Latias gives the tsareena a firm stare, arms folded. "I do hope you're aware of the amount of trouble you and Kaili have caused," she scolds. "It could take decades to find the dimension you two snatched these humans from! And who's going to find that dimension, hm? Who's going to look after two joltik-sized, powerless creatures for that timespan?" She stares down the pokemon for a few moments longer, then sighs, seeming to relent a little. "I know it's hard to resist that sort of thing. I'd be a hypocrite if I told you not to go slurping creatures into your body just to feel them wiggling inside. But you must be aware of the consequences of your actions. That's why you're the owner of this little human now, you understand? You must keep him fed and safe for however long it takes Kaili and myself to find their own dimension again and send them back. I'll add him to the list of reformables, just in case you have any..." She cuts off, fixing Renee with a look of suspicion, as if they both know that what she's saying is far from the truth. "... Accidents, with him. Understood?"

Ed spends this time looking around in shock. The huge desk, the towering latias, the enormous thighs to either side... It's so overwhelming that he's yet to notice that the lightly-wrinkled beanbag he's reclined on is, in fact, Renee's sac.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:03 pm

"I swear, it was all Kaili's idea. I'll take good care of him, I promise." Renee tells her, picking u:p her tiny guest gently.
Last edited by mistydolphin on Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:45 am

Ed squirms lightly as he's lifted up, but goes still and flushes very brightly when he realises what he had been resting on until moments ago!

Latias nods her head gently. "Very well," she replies, giving Renee a soft smile. "You may go. I'll be sending Kaili and her "guest" back later, I think she needs a little longer to consider her actions!"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:01 am

"Y-yes ma'am," she says, getting up to leave. Once out of the room, she looks down to Ed. "I-I'm sorry about before, I got a little carried away."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:45 am

"A-ah, that's okay," replies Ed without thinking - being swallowed up by a strange giantess's penis had been a shocking and lewd experience, and "that's okay" is absolutely not the correct response! He shifts gently in the palm of the big tsareena's hand, gazing back up at her huge face above...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:35 pm

"I'll take good care of you while you're here, I promise." she tells him, soon reaching her room. Shel lays back on her bed. "Can I uh, get you anything?"
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:41 pm

The human wiggles gently in the palm of her hand, peeking up at her. "I, um, ah... I'm not sure?" he replies, a little surprised by the question. "I mean I ate recently and all, so..." He pauses to give a helpless shrug. "M-maybe just someplace to sleep for now?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:35 am

She thinks a moment. "Welk, I have an idea, but I 'm not so sure how well you'd go along with it."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:47 am

The human seems a tad confused by the question, his eyes darting down her body as she speaks - back to the sac she'd had him trapped in just a short while ago. "What is it...?" he asks cautiously.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:06 am

"Well, considering what happened earlier, I doubt you'd want to go back in here." she says, rubbing her large balls. "But you can always rest in here." she says, lifting them up to reveal her pussy underneath.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:16 am

She might be surprised to note that his gaze lingers on her sac for a good few seconds, even after she moves it up to show her nether lips! It seems to take him a few seconds to realise there's even something else to look at... It's almost as if the initial trip down there has planted some seed of curiosity, which she might be able to cultivate into fascination and, eventually, full-blown worship and devotion...~
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:03 pm

She smirks to herself, catching his gaze. "You know... it felt so good having you in here..." she says, massaging her large balls. She scoots forward just slightly, her massive orbs right in front of his face, filling his nose with her scent.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:14 am

Ed takes a step back, tripping as he does, falling onto his butt in the palm of her hand. That massive wrinkled sac looms above him, sloshing gently as it moves under her fingers... He swallows softly, his heart racing in his chest. "I-I uhm..."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:14 pm

She smiles, he just needed a gentle nudge in the right direction. She starts using sweet scent, the source coming directly from her massive save. She tries keeping it barely noticeable at first to ease him into it. Though the longer he took it in, the more he'd be drawn to her. "Hmm, I'm not hearing a no." she teases.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat May 07, 2022 8:36 am

Slowly, the human's eyes glaze over a little, his eyes stop darting around the room and focus on that enormous sac, and his breathing becomes calmer and more stable, simply laying in place as he gazes at the enormous balls before his eyes...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:32 am

She can't help but smile mischievously, seeing it take effect.. "You know... it felt soooo goooood having you inside here." she says, rubbing her large sac happily.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:41 pm

He stares at the orb resting in the palm of her hand, the other hanging off one side. His eyes follow her fingers as they glide up and down, watching how they flatten and displace the wrinkles, how they squish gently into the musky flesh... Every little detail enthralling him!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:30 pm

Her other hand starts stroking her cock as she watches him with amusement. "Would you like... to go in? I think they miss you." she asks teasingly. She wanted it to be his choice to go in willingly.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay