A Huge Adventure (Misty and Ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Huge Adventure (Misty and Ult)

Postby ultimated » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:50 am

(Haha, it's fine! I wanna get eaten too though~)

"Oh dear~" she grins, letting him float through the air towards her. She alters his course a little so he floats down, and ends up pressing up against one of her oversized, plushy balls. "Your poor friend, churned up into so much spunk and plumpness on my sac, and you're more eager to pleasure yourself than to set him free! I daresay you'd trade him for sexual favours among the other guildmembers, mm?~ The poor human, gobbled up without being noticed and given a lower priority than his own friend's pleasure..."
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:41 pm

(Well to be fair, my guy didn't even get to be eaten, they were interrupted. ^^; There's no reason she can't reform them so they can go have their fun while these 2 get to know each other. Feel free to keep teasing him about it, though) ;)

Shawn eeps as he is mushed into that massive sac, her musky scent filling his nostrils. "W-well, I mean uh that's not what I meant." he tells her. He was worried about him, but something about her was getting to him, making him unable to help himself.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:51 am

"And yet..." she purrs, slowly sliding him up the surface of her shaft towards the tip! She keeps tabs on his surface thoughts, though, just to see whether he'd prefer to be put someplace else~
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:10 am

Quite the contrary in fact. The feel of that massive shaft pressed against him, her scent filling his nostrils, the thought of getting lost in her massiv balls were driving him wild. While he'd love to see other parts of her, he was happy to save them for later.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:44 am

"Ahh... After the three meals it's had already, you're barely looking like a snack for my shaft," she teases, letting him slide up against the tip that's about as tall as he is and stare into the dark, musky slit at the tip!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:54 pm

Strangely, her words only turned him on more, his tiny by comparison cock throbbing against hers. At he current size, her sperm were probably bigger than he was. His face was pressed to her cock slist, inhaling her scent straight from the source.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:33 pm

"Oh? Do you enjoy being seen as a snack? A plaything to be gobbled up for my own pleasure?" she purrs, letting him gaze into the slit, which is longer than he is tall! "Does it excite you to realise that you're merely a split second away from being swallowed alive by a cock so much bigger than your body that you could live in it?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:30 pm

Shawn couldn't take it anylonger. "Yes! It excites me beyond belief!" he shouts eagerly. He wanted nothing more than to slide down that big beautiful shaft to her hefty balls.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:21 am

The latias purrs softly to herself as she hears him finally snap. "That's a good boy," she coos, then with a simple thrust of her hips, topples his entire body into the gaping slit in a single swift motion!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:49 am

His eyes widen in surprise, eeping as he's enveloped in that musky darkness, He can only squirm as he slides his way down her massive shaft, heading straight for her balls.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:20 am

When he's about half way down, he'd suddenly feel the walls compress around him, sandwiching him between two thick, musky walls as the latias presses a finger against the little bulge in her shaft!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:32 pm

He can only shudder as his own cock slides over the slick insides of the massive cock around him as he descends. He soon eeps, feeling h8mself stop. He squirms, unsure what she was up to
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:58 pm

She holds him in place for several long moments, letting him inhale her potent musk, feel the thick walls pulsing around him, hear the soft sloshing of her huge nuts below...

She moves her hand after a short while, although she doesn't lift it away - instead, she grips her shaft fully, fingers wrapping around, and begins to jerk up and down slowly, her fingers gliding over Shawn's body and periodically squashing him against her musky interior flesh! He still descends, but far more slowly than before.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:26 am

He could tell she intended to drag this out as much as possible, and couldn't be happier about it! As he slips down further, hisown cock throbs against their walls, his hips giving involuntary thrusts in sheer bliss.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:29 am

Down and down he goes, slowly shifting through her urethra, until what feels like a very long time later, he finally slips past the base of her cock and down into one of her churning, sloshing balls!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:08 am

Shawn would end up with a mouthful of cum as he lands in one of her balls. He manages to surface, sputtering as he breathes in the musky air filling the space.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:22 am

There's little time to take in his surroundings - at least, to take them in clearly. The balls slosh forward and back as the latias puts more gusto into jerking herself off, bouncing to and fro and creating large, fast waves within that buffet Shawn about!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:29 am

Shawndoes his best tostayafloat, butwas failing miserably. All he coulddo was let himself betossed abouthelplessly.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:15 am

(Gosh, sorry it's been so long since I posted >x<)

The waves wash him about mercilessly, up against the walls, out into the "deep end" at the centre, and frequently down under the surface! All the while, he feels a delightfully soft sensation all over, like the feeling of pins and needles tingling all over...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:54 pm

(no worries)

Everytime he tried to catch his breat, he'd get a mouthful of cum as it washed over him. He looked himself over as best he could given his circumstances, trting to make sense of the new sensation.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay