A Huge Adventure (Misty and Ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Huge Adventure (Misty and Ult)

Postby ultimated » Sat May 23, 2020 6:35 pm

"A friend?" The latias looks a little lost for the first time, but regains her composure with a frown. "Mm. I suppose that makes sense. I suppose in retrospect, given that Kaili and Renee are room-mates, it would have made sense for her to grab two people instead of one. And given where I plucked you from when I got into their room, I'd say it's safe to say..." She stands up, reaches down, and slams her sac onto the desk, throwing Shawn into the air a little! Each orb is as big as a house, a little plumper than earlier, and perfectly smooth, devoid of the lumps and bumps caused by the wiggling gardevoir and tsareena earlier. "... that he's in here."
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat May 23, 2020 7:19 pm

Shawn's face turns beet red at the fact she was so open about that. "Well, uh last time I saw him, the Tsareena was kind of... Stuffing him in the same place." he tells her.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat May 23, 2020 8:05 pm

"Renee," comments the latias, who apparently thinks that the proper name of one of her guildmembers is more important than the fact that his friend has been digested by her balls. "Makes sense, then. Either she got him, or I did when I digested the two of them. I'll make sure to fish his soul out later and reform him, too." She seems content to leave her huge sac on the table as she thinks about what to say next, the massive orbs mere feet away from Shawn's perspective. "Now... About getting you home. This is going to be kind of tricky. Kaili seems to have opened a portal at random into another universe and plucked you from it. Trying to find that universe again could take years. Obviously I'll dedicate a small team of psychics to trying to work it out for you, but you're stuck here for now."
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 pm

Shawn wsss still reeling from the fact his friend was digested. Saying she'd fish his soul out like this was a common occurrence? Any normal person would bw mad to end up stuck there, but he seemed strangely happy. He'd always wanted to see actual pokemon, plus Latias just happened to be his favorite. "Take as long as you need, I'm in no rush." he tells her.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun May 24, 2020 4:47 am

"Wonderful," she smiles, relaxing a little. "In that case, well, I'm not going to keep you shut in a little box or a single room until I can fix the two of you. I'll sort out one of my psychic guild badges for you, so I can tell if you end up like your friend and bring you back. I'm going to recommend that you stay with Renee and Kaili. I'll give them a stern talking-to once their punishment is over, so they at least shouldn't treat you like you're just a toy any more. Is there anything else I can do for you while you're here?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun May 24, 2020 5:20 pm

"Not that I can think of. You've bern so nice, and I don't even know your name." he says.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun May 24, 2020 7:58 pm

"Everyone here simply calls me Latias," she shrugs, finally sitting down and removing her enormous sac from the table. "I know full well that several of the guildmembers call me "Fatass Latias" behind my back, but I think that's a somewhat funny nickname, so I usually let it slide."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun May 24, 2020 8:14 pm

"They sound like a strange bunch." he says, chuckling. "Well, at least it won't get boring around here."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun May 24, 2020 8:32 pm

"Indeed," she chuckles. "Now, don't worry about digestion from now on. I'll be listening to your thoughts on a low level, so if you should get, ah, "borrowed" by one of the guildmembers, I'll bring you right back here again. As for right now, why don't you run along back to Renee and Kaili's room? I'll send them down with your friend once I've reformed them."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun May 24, 2020 8:52 pm

"Uh, 2 things about that... I'd have no idea wwhere that'd even be. And 2, at my cureent size, it'd take ages to even get yhere, even if I knew where that was." he says.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon May 25, 2020 5:51 am

"I'm afraid you might have to get used to it taking a while to get around, unless you're willing to make friends," smiles the latias. "But, I can tell you exactly where the dorms are." She does so, pointing him in the right direction and even setting him down on the floor. She seems to be watching him intently, almost as if she expects something of him.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon May 25, 2020 6:39 am

"Uh, thanks..." Shawn seemed to want tosay something, but wasn't sure how to put it. "Um, if you, err..." he starts, blushing.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon May 25, 2020 7:58 am

Latias raises an eyebrow. "Yes?" she asks. "There's nobody around to hear you, little one, but if you're still embarrassed to say it, just think really hard and I'll read your mind."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon May 25, 2020 8:20 am

"W-well uh, just don't be too hard on the 2 of them. I didn't exactly hate it." he admits, but his thoughts would betray what he really wated to say. His mind going back to when she stuffed him in her cleavage. He was too embarrassed to admit he wouldn't mind seeing more of her.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon May 25, 2020 8:25 am

"Just because you enjoyed it is no excuse to go around snatching people out of their own dimensions for personal entertainment," she replies sternly. "If everyone went around doing that, everyone in your dimension would be sloshing around in someone's body by now." She seems to relent a little, however. "But I won't be too harsh, no. Their punishment is already mostly over, so they'll get a stern talking-to and sent back to you soon enough. Alright?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon May 25, 2020 8:45 am

"Uh, right..." he says, chuckling as he starts to go. He can't help but sigh quietly, seemingly giving up on what hereally wanted to say. "Aw c'mon, stop chickening out and just say it!" his mind was screaming internally, part of him forgettng she'd hear. "Just tell her you've been crazy about latiases for years, and just seeing her is a dream come true. That being stuffed between those massive tits was the best moment of your life. That you'd love to see dven more of her, in every sense of the word."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon May 25, 2020 11:19 am

"Mmm, I'll tell you what, little fella," she smiles, leaning forward to show off more of her cleavage. "If you're bored and alone, all you gotta do is think hard enough about me and I'll bring you here for some fun, okay?~"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon May 25, 2020 11:36 am

(anyone reading this must be like " Get on with it already!") :lol:

Shawn freezes in place, turning back to her. His face turned beet red as he realized she must've heard him? "H-how much of that did you hear?" he asks nervously. He could never tell her what he wants directly, Deep down, he wanted her to make the first move. If she had heard him, why she hadn't done so already was beyond him.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun May 31, 2020 6:24 am

(Pff~)

The latias gives him a look, then rolls her eyes playfully and lifts him into the air with a flick of her finger, holding him up with psychic power. "Goodness me, you're so eager to get inside me that you'd make your friend wait? Or perhaps the fact that I didn't even know I'd got him, that he was so easy for me to devour that I had no idea, is turning you on even more?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun May 31, 2020 7:09 am

(I guess I was laying that on a little thick) ^^;

He wasn't sure what it was about her sudden change, but he kinda liked it. "Uh, I mean I guess you could say a little of both."he admits.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay