A Huge Adventure (Misty and Ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Huge Adventure (Misty and Ult)

Postby ultimated » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:49 pm

Ed is finding it particularly hard to think right now - not only has he been whisked away from his ordinary and boring life in the real world, but he's been sucked down a gigantic pokemon lady's cock (twice, technically) and melted into cum, yet revived back as if nothing had happened at all! He's still not convinced all this is real, his head swimming as those strong pheromones play havoc with his senses: The shaft and balls appear vibrant and colourful as the rest of the world fades to dull, dreary grey shades; the scent in the air is sweet and fruity and just a little bit musky; the sounds he hears from within ring in his ears; the feeling of heat radiating off the oversized sac and right into his skin... Struggling to focus on much of anything with the sensory overload she's pumping into him (and what little shreds of focus remain occupied solely by the massive junk before him), the human simply nods his head~
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:49 pm

She smiles, scooping him up gently. "Its so much better when my prey is willing." she says with a wink before placing him on the tip of her cock. The openning would look like a hungry maw, waiting for him.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:48 pm

Ed drops onto his hands and knees, one hand and knee each side of the gaping opening in the tip. He pants softly, shaking his head a little as if he could possibly shake off the effects of Sweet Scent! The move clouds his brain, making it impossible for him to focus on anything but that big fat shaft and those plump soft balls... He finds his hands moving, stretching the entrance beneath him open and slipping inside... Pressing his arms inside... Some deep part of his mind is still protesting that he's being tricked and to stop what he's doing, but this small subconscious has been completely engulfed by those sweet scent clouds, which are telling him to head right on in~
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:22 am

Her massive cock easily accepts him in, a quick blast of pre hitting him as he enters. A rather loud moan escaping her lips as the insides of her cock massage around him, helping to work him in deeper.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:47 am

The human pants and gasps, gazing down the length of the tsareena's massive shaft as his head, shoulders and chest slip inside, beginning his journey down towards his new home...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon May 01, 2023 10:54 am

His slide down would be effortless, a happy moan escaping her lips as she fells him go deeper. He was so tiny, it would be impossible for someone on the outside to even tell he was there.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun May 07, 2023 5:24 am

His tiny feet wiggle and kick for a brief moment as he works his way deeper inside, not even a lump in her urethra to see his progress downwards. She can feel him, though, slowly making his way along the musky tunnel deeper into her body!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay