(reliuskaiser and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (reliuskaiser and I)

Postby Redfield » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:21 am

Kali blinked slightly shaking her head a little and looking past Riven to see Attila and Pyrrha catching up with them. Her lips curved into a grin and she turned to point in the direction "No but I believe they went that way there are caves that could be hiding out in....I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:43 am

Riven calmed herself, stilled worried greatly about her friend, but knowing not to get too heated about it. "Ah, so you were just waiting for us to catch up, huh? That was a good idea." She says, taking out a map and looking it over. "Hm...yeah, there are a few in that direction they could use for hiding out in..but aren't some of them inhabited?" She tilts her head.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:47 am

Attila sighed shrugging handing Kali her bow and stretching a little, the elf nodded to the amazon pyrrha. Kali Shrugged "I don't know about anything that inhabits them but that's the best place to go otherwise we'd just be aimlessly wandering around with nowhere to go.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:56 am

Riven nods. "True enough. I've got a map, but that only really does us so much if we don't head off." The sheep merchant starts walking in that direction, before speeding up her pace.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:58 am

Attila and the other two shared a quick look before they shrugged and began to follow behind quicken their pace to a run they'd quickly overtake Riven as they ran towards the caves.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:07 am

Riven was just quickly walking, but she put her map away to run after the others as they pass her. They make for the southern caves in hopes of finding a clue as to where Sul was. A few minutes of running and they'd find the thick forest letting up a little bit as some hills came into view. They're probably on top or near one of the caves now.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:09 am

The elven mage grinned as she ran forward emerging onto the hill she looked at Riven before looking around. The young lady wet her lips as Kali and Pyrrha caught up with her "ok so we should be extra careful here....Don't wanna run into too much trouble and need rescuing ourselves."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:14 am

Riven nods and walks up the hill, trying to see if she spotted anything from atop it. Sadly, nothing but the small cave opening below her. Big enough for Sul to be hidden in, fine, but that would be too easy if they found her on the first try. "Doesn't seem like she's here in this one.."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:17 am

Kali frowned she couldn't see anything either other than the cave and she frowned stepping closer if only to peer inside "might as well have a quick look". Attila stepped away from the trio and stretched rolling her head a little looking about briefly. Being extra careful now the trees weren't covering them from above.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:25 am

Riven agreed somewhat and went to peer inside with her. "Ok then..,but let's be quick." She says as they walking into a small opening. The roof was very close to their heads, and it would make it difficult to maneuver once the stalagmites and stalactites got into the picture. No way in hell any one that wasn't extremely short was coming by here.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:27 am

Kali nodded looking into the opening before she decided to turn back sure that they definitely weren't in here. "Ok definitely not here then." She muttered a grin on her face. Attila looked to Pyrrha the amazon looking about keeping an eye on the cave opening her back to Attila. Attila sighed stretching not much she could do to help right then.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:19 am

"Yeah, let's move onto another one." Riven says, rushing off to loom for any other nearby caves so she could have a look at them and make sure Sul wasn't being stored away in any of them.

It takes the group a while, searching three other caves with no luck, but then A Cleric shows up, looking odd and glancing around him as if he'd just done something secretive.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:24 am

Kali grinned following alongside the group, until they spotted the cleric. Attila frowned the young elven woman watching the man with caution "Hello there what brings someone like you out here?"
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:55 am

The man jumps upon hearing Attila and turned to her, ready to draw his knife. "Ah..oh..you're not foes..I-I was off with my group looking into matters regarding the reports around this area. Monster sightings and the like.." He wipes his forehead.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay