(reliuskaiser and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (reliuskaiser and I)

Postby Redfield » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:55 am

Pyrrha blinked bumping into the woman catching Riven before she had a chance to fall. She looked over Attila and knelt down besides her "she's fine she's just paralysed I guess."

Kali narrowed her eyes her archers sight allowing her to spot the man and as stealthily as she could she took after him.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:17 am

"But why is she paralyzed? I'll go check on Sul, you tend to her with this." Riven pops out a vial and hands it to Pyrhha before rushing out of the other side of the smoke to find Sul gone. The sheep went into a panic, looking around frantically for the dragon girl. "Sul? Sul, where are you!?" She runs around, hoping to find her.

The man rushed through the woods while Kali trailed him. He spoke to himself while looking at his Prize. "They'll get curious if I stay missing for too long. Gotta secure her quickly and head back..."
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:30 pm

"I don't know could be whoever through the smoke" Pyrrha notes taking the vial unscrewing the top and moving it to Attila's mouth to force the elf to drink it.

Kali moved her hand behind her grabbing an arrow from her quiver and sticking it firmly into a tree as she passed hoping to leave some kind of message as she followed the strange man.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:40 pm

Riven rushes back to the two. "Is she gonna be alright? Sul isn't there, which means she was probably taken by whoever assaulted us. That...more than worries me.." She says

The trees start to get thicker the further they went on, making it harder to keep track of the robed person.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:46 pm

"I hope so and I hope it's quick we need to get after em." Pyrrha says standing up and holding the elven woman in her arms a blush firmly on her cheeks as she looked towards the trees spotting the arrow with a small grin.

Kali stuck another arrow into a tree and another to lead a trail as she ran, but she was getting behind "Stop right there!" she called out to the robed figure narrowing her eyes as she ran after the attacker.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:24 pm

"That's good, but where are we gonna go? Doubtful that they just sat still after kidnapping Sul. Also, where's your other friend? I don't see her around." Riven noticing Pyrrha's sudden smiling, turns to look in the direction Kali went.

The attacker didnt stop, taking note that he was being trailed. He takes out a few smoke bombs and spreads them out as he runs in order to create a misty area. If it was hard keeping up with him before, now it's almost impossible.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:29 pm

"I'd say they went that way!" Pyrrha says gesturing to where she saw the arrow "it looks like Kali is in pursuit but I don't know how successful she will be." The amazon states moving forward quickly.

Kali gagged moving through the smoke having a very difficult time seeing the man but decided to follow in the direction he had been running for the time being at least.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:10 pm

"Ah, well let's be off. If she's chasing someone, she might run into trouble." Riven adjusts her pack and begins running into the forest. "Man I hope Sul's alright!"

The smoke was quite a bit thicker than one would expect. Did he use multiple smoke bombs. Continuing to head in the same direction, Kali would finally break free and find herself amidst lots of tree, but the robed person was gone, and Sul with him.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:11 am

Pyrrha nodded "I'm sure Kali knows what she's doing just have to hope she can keep up with em." Pyrrha says the amazon panting a little as she carried Attila as she ran through the trees.

"Damn it!" Kali called out slowing down to come to a stop, she shook her head slightly looking around "after all that I lost them." The human frowned shaking her head slightly catching her breathe as she took a moment to consider her next move. "Man gotta hope I don't run into trouble till the others can catch up." She shook her head a little 'heh who knows might encounter that naga, don't think we ever met face to face before though.' she thought to herself a small smile on her face. She took a look behind her wandering how long it could take for the others to catch up with her, they did have quite the headstart after all.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:52 pm

"Yeah! Don't worry, Sul. I'm coming!" She says, running in the direction that Kali went in. Riven takes out a map and starts looking through it.

"Hm? Well, isn't this a surprise?" She would hear someone behind her. "I wouldn't expect to see a human bolting through the forest today."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:46 pm

Pyrrha nods her head head a determined look upon her face as she ran forward.

Kali blinked hearing the voice a small shiver ran down her spine her and she turned around to face the speaker "oh erm hello." she says a nervous grin upon her face.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:29 am

They would take some time to catch up with Kali.

She would come face to face with the white haired forest guardian, wearing her usual garb and mask. She giggles "no need to fear me. I mean you no harm. Were you going somewhere? I overheard your sudden frustrastion."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:50 am

Kali sighed shaking her head as she looked at the woman and shifted about a small blush on her face. "Yeah I was chasing someone who'd abducted this dragon girl but.....I guess I ended up losing them." The human says shifting a little some more "So I'm not really sure what to do now."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:52 am

"Ah, I understand your plight..." She walks to the other side of Kali and looks through the forest, the eyes of her mask glowing green as she looks in all directions before looking back to Kali. "I sense movement all around us, but only one source that seems like your query. The two seemed to be heading south but now they have stopped moving. Huh, there are some caves to that direction, so a search may be a good idea." She says.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:57 am

Kali blinked looking in the direction she had indicated "really?" She asks looking the woman over a small grin on her face, this was her best lead yet and she grinned facing the direction she had been told. "Thanks I guess I'd best be after em."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:15 pm

"Be careful. Some unsavory people are in that direction. That may be why your target fled that way." She mentions, noticing a small group was heading towards them. She looks in that direction for a moment before focusing back on Kali. "There are others coming this way."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:18 pm

"That's probably the group I was with....Hopefully" Kali says a grin on her face a small sigh escaping her lips as she followed the woman's gaze. She laughed a little "I guess I'll wait for them to catch up strength in numbers and all, hope there not too far off."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:23 pm

"Understood." The forest guardian looks into another direction, having heard something not far off. "Excuse me, I have business to attend to. May your quest be fruitful." She says before walking further into the forest.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:25 pm

"Good luck" Kali says, the human watching the woman leave before moving to rest beneath a tree a sigh escaping her lips. A small grin on her face 'hope your not too far away team' she thought to herself. Making sure to face the direction she needed to go if and when they arrived.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:20 am

It shouldn't take the group that long at all to reach Kali, Riven pointing her out as just someone ahead and rushing to meet the human in hopes that she saw Sul at all. "Hey, Kali. What are you...doing here? Did you find the culprit?" She asks pretty quickly, ready to run off again.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay