(reliuskaiser and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (reliuskaiser and I)

Postby Redfield » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:21 am

"No I'm an amazon" Pyrrha says amused by the woman's antics, Kali shook her head a small laugh escaped her lips, looking between Riven and ul.
"I'm an elf incase your wandering" Attila says a small laugh escaping her lips.

Kali shrugged "it's no problem it' my firt time seeing one of her kind too I believe." The human archer shifted slightly looking the dragon demi over briefly small sigh escaping her lips before her attention turned to Riven for a moment. "I'm Kali this is Pyrrha and Attila" she says pointing to each girl in turn.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:43 am

Hearing that Attila was an elf made the dragon smile as she was one to do that. "Oh that's cool. So you've got pointy ears and nice hair like Barahmus?" She hop scotches in place before doing a twirl.

"I'm Sul~! But you probably already knew that! The stick in the mud over there with the huge pack is Riven. We're travelling around to see the world~" She says with stars in her eyes.

The sheep waves off her friend's descriptor of her. "I'm not..nevermind. It's nice to meet you three. I'm a merchant from the Southern Mountains and I specialize in finding rare trinkets or delivering goods that a town might not have access to easily." She shows off her giant back pack.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:35 am

Attila blinked instivly reaching up to touch her pointed ear and gave a small hrug a small grin on her face "nice to meet you Sul and Riven." The elf states bowing her head slightly "that's nice, the three of us are adventurers on our way back to the city."

Kali and Pyrrha nodded a sigh escaping her lips, Kali took a moment to look over Riven and nodded again "well there's lots of danger out there, too many predators around these days." Pyrrha states placing a hand on Kali's shoulder "it's good to see people aren't dettered from travelling."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:55 am

"Ad..venturers? Like people who go around looking for cool stuff!? That's like what me and Riven are doing!" Sul nods and looks back to the sheep woman. Her tail sweeps across the water and knocks up a fish which she then grabs.

"Well, I'm doing it for money. They could have their own reasons for doing what they do, but for the most part, I don't think you're wrong." Riven scratches her head before looking back to the three. "Ah, yeah. Sul here is a great deterrent for predators being a dragon and all, and I know how to protect my cargo so trouble hasn't been finding us as of recent.. Not to mention if I let some monsters scare me, I'd be long dead by now." She says.

"Mhm! Om.." Sul blushes and bite into the fist she caught.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:45 am

"I'm doing it for Money." "The fun." "I'm Just bored." The girl's stated bobbing their head grin on their faces for a moment. Attila watched Sul eat "I bet she's a great detterent" the elf notes a small laugh escaping her lips, her eyes not leaving the dragon girl. Kali coughs slightly, the human rolling her head a sigh escaping her lips as she gave the sheep a small grin "Yeah well, I've been told this area's gotten more dangerous recently so I figured I should warn you."

"You eat Raw fish?" Attila asks now standing close by to the dragon demi ignoring the other three and standing close enough that thhe dragon demi could smell her more easily, the elf's arm lightly brushing against the woman.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:41 pm

Riven nods. "I see. I'll have to be on the lookout for others then." She looks to the river beside her. "After I make it to town, I'll set up shop and stay put for a little bit the forest is compromised.. Just need to make sure Sul stays safe."

Sul was munching on the fish quickly, gobbling it down and tracing the bulge down her throat before responding to Attila. "Why, of course. Don't you? They taste really good right out of the water and I can eat lots of them for a snack!" She gets a whiff of Attila. "Wow, a lot's happened to you today. You smell like so many places, Attila."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:40 am

Kali nodded "I'm sure you'll be fine shouldn't be too hard to keep yourselves safe." The human grinned, Pyrrha lightly shaking Kali' shoulder for a moment "well I mean as longg as your not out in the open too long."

"No way I dislike raw meat" Attila says a laugh escaping her lips and she shifted slightly "yeah today's been kind of long for us so far, nothing too unusual though." Her elven ears twitched a little and she cast a glance over to the river before looking back to the dragon girl 'I do hope that Lamia's doing ok' he thought briefly a grin on her face "besides I'm not too fond of fish."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:00 pm

Temari looks above her as a harpy passes by her, a chill going down her spine. "Hm? What was all that about?" The black lamia muttered to herself.

"Well, we've more or less been camping this past week, so it's kind of a miracle we haven't ran into some kind of troub-" There was a sudden tremor and Riven's ears perk up a little as she looks up and sees birds in the direction of the village.

"How could you not like fish!? They're so juicy!" She says with excitement before looking back to the stream. "I see."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:36 am

Pyrrha jumped a little at the tremor "what the?" she says slightly alarrmed,d Kali followed Riven's ggaze to look over at the birds, the human archer narrowing her eyes. "I don't like the look of this" she says shifting about, turning her back to Riven as she looked in the irection of the village.

"I just never really liked the flavour I guess" Attila muttered giving , her elven ears twitched and she turnd her head to look at the river for a moment before taking a small step back.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:23 am

There was a plume of smoke off in the distance. Fire. That didn't sit well with Riven, the sheep woman looks to the others. "I think that's your trouble right there. Wonder who would have the balls to try attacking a guarded settlement. We should probably go check it out to make sure everyone is safe." Riven takes patches of floof from her hair before planting it in front of her and spawning three cloud like objects. "I can get a high view with this."

"Awww..that's a shame. I think you're really missing out mi-" *Thuk* Something hit Sul in the neck and the dragon girl dropped face first on the ground, alerting Riven.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:27 am

Kali drew her bow noticing the ragon girl fall to the ground an alarmed look upon the archer's face. Pyrrha jumped looking about, her eyes on the trees but she was having a hard time spotting anything. "Maybe we should deal with this first."

Attila ducked quickly moving close to Sul and pushing her onto her back, her elven ears twitching "you ok?" she asks checking to see how the woman was dealing with th attack.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:37 am

"Y-Yeah..Sul!" She starts to run over to the unconscious dragon girl with a syringe in her neck, but a small grenade shaped object would land in between all of them and start glowing from black to red to bright purple. "!?!"

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:40 am

"Get back!" Attila cried out her eyes upon the grenade she muttered words and a yellow domed shield would appear over her and Sul. The elven mage cuddling close to the dragon demi for extra protection. Pyrrha grabbed the sheep and pulled her back, dragging her and moving with Kali putting some dstanct between the two sets of girls.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:52 am

The shell would explode far bigger than any of them could have expected, knocking everyone back except Attila and Sul. The plume of flame rose to into the air before dispersing into a smoke cloud that obscured vision.

Riven fell on her butt, somehow not breaking anything, but also landing in the river with Kali and Pyrrha. "Ah..ow..where the hell did that come from?" She pushes herself to her feet, mostly to get out of the water.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:09 pm

Pyrrha groaned pulling Kali up nto her feet as quck as they could, the water up to waist height. The amazon groaned noticing Kali's bow on the side of the river mostly obscured by the thick smoke "no idea must be some kind of attacker nearby."

Attila shook her head looking ut from the dome, but the smoke all around her, the elven woman couldn't' see, for the moment she was alone with Sul.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:59 pm

"...sheesh, couldn't deal with them. Might have to fall back and get to the others..." Someone says, ducking back into the forest out of sight. They spot Attila and Sul alone and try to tranq dart her like they did Sul.

Riven nods, hoisting her wares up from the water and walked towards the smoky cloud. "Well, we need to get to the others. Who knows if they're being attacked!"

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:03 am

Pyrrha nodded, her and Kai moving forward quickly moving to the river's edge to climb onto the shore, though here thee smoke seemed thicker. "Damn thi smoke could be a serious problem" Kali muttered using a hand to fan smoke away from her face as best as she could.

Attila gagged as something slammed into her neck, the dome shield fllickered and faded as the elven woman pulled the dart from her neck the smoke quickly surrounding the duo. She gagged a little slumping over and panting, though she was having a hard time moving she wasn't quite passed out.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:26 am

"Either back up or move out of the cloud. We have no idea what that thing does after it explodes." Riven says, heading into the cloud and holding her breath. She couldn't tell whether she was getting closer to the others or not.

Seeing her go down, the assailant rushes over and kicks Attila in the back towards the smoke. "Gotta be quick." He mutters before picking up Sul and rushing off into the forest.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:33 pm

Kali nodded the human shifting back through the river onto the opposite shore. The young woman shook her head looking across to the river with the cloud hanging over the shore. The archer watched as Pyrrha joined Riven walking into the smoke.

Attila groaned from the kick rolling into the smoke and unable to move.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:21 am

Riven kept running until she tripped on Attila, eeping and tossing down a cloud to keep from falling face first on the ground. She was really good at that. She looks back and is barely able to make out someone. "Huh? Attila?" She narrows her eyes and gets up to check on her.

Kali could see something leave the massive puff of smoke as the assailant made off with Sul, tied in rope. As he walked away, she could faintly see a robe similar to a Cleric robe.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay