(reliuskaiser and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (reliuskaiser and I)

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:37 am

Attila bent down before the cleric her breasts bouncing a little, she sighed shifting about and falling back onto her butt. She eeked a little and shook her head. The elven woman sighed her slender legs parted slightly and her hand moved down to push her skirt down so he hopefully couldn't see up it.

Kali reached into her satchel and pulled out a notebook looking through her notes 'come on come on need to figure out if Attila could be in trouble for this.' She thought to herself 'there are some harsh penalties out there....Especially for Attila if he ends up acting on it.'
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:42 am

Finding what he needs to, the rabbit takes and etches some symbols into his daggers and stabs one into his leg, letting a moan as the spell took hold for a second. His dagger activates and dispels the ailment, letting the Cleric sigh in relief as he took his tools and stepped back. "..."
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:45 am

Attila bobbed her head a small sigh escaped her lips and she stumbled back to her feet, sighing as she leant against a tree. Kali sighed and shook her head slipping her notebook away looking between the group for a moment. Attila grinned a small nervous laugh escaping her lips, her hands pressed against the tree, the girls standing in silence for the moment.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:54 am

He sighs and turns away from the three. "I let my guard down there. That was rather unsightly. But seeing as there was no ill will behind your spell, I'll let it off as a simple accident.." He says, still blushing as he waited for his boner to go down. Once he had waited enough, he glanced back at them and said. "There have been sightings of a destroyed amazonian settlement somewhere near the town you received your mission. Would...any of you know anything about that?"

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:56 am

Pyrrha jolts a little and looked over to Kali before looking back at the rabbit, the amazon shaking her head. "No no we haven't come across anything like that."

Attila stretched and moved to stand besides Pyrrha and Kali a small sigh escaping the elven lips. Kali shrugged "honestly we haven't heard about much of what's going on around these parts it would seem."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:09 am

"Ah, that doesn't bode well. As I told you, a mighty force is sweeping across the forest. They seem to have only destroyed a Amazon village so far, but you never know when or where they'll appear next. Oddly enough, the village was empty. Not a body remained, leading us to believe the inhabitants were abducted.." He says.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:12 am

"Some type of slavers then?" Kali mused shaking her head a little, a small grin on her face a sigh escaped her lips and she shifted about a little. The elven Attila sighed shaking her head as she looked about "well we are on our way back so w'll be extra careful now that we know there out there." Pyrrha nodded agreement a grin on her face and she cast a quick glance over to the Oni girl before looking back to the rabbit.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:30 am

"Best of luck to you all. I must return to my own group, lest they worry and seek after me." He bows to the three and walks off into the forest.

The oni girl groans in her sleep as if she was trying to get up but couldn't. "Nn.."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:32 am

The girls sigh watching the rabbit leave and took a moment to look around. Kali and Pyrrha stood togethor the two leaders choosing to talk. While Attila moved over to inspect th Oni girl kneeling down besides her and watching before she reached out to poke the woman's cheek.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:46 am

The forest seemed to have calmed down, most if not all the nearby animals had left during the fight. The smell of the river is to the north, meaning they got turned around a little. Maybe they should have asked the way back just to be sure.

She groans and twitches. Seems she's aware of what's going on, but can't move. "Ngh.."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:48 am

"We'll go back to the river and get our bearings from there."" Kali noted with Pyrrha agreeing, the young woman sighing and moving to pull Attila up to join the other two. "We can take a quick rest there too shouldn't be too long." Attila says with a small smile looking back over to the Oni not too far away before shrugging a little, moving to leave a piece of fruit from her satchel on the woman's stomach before the tree adventurers took off towards the river.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:58 am

When they finally got back to the river, there was someone playing at the shore. A small dragon demi human with a white robe, green wings and tail. They were dipping their feet in the water and plucking out fish and eating them. "Mmm, fish are so yummy, this time of day!" They say, not noticing the others coming up behind them.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:00 am

The girls shifted about moving to hide behind trees as they observed the dragon demi. They shook there heads and where tempted to travel on, but Kali moved forward. The human moving quietly to the river side acting as though she had not yet seen the dragon demi. Watching them out the corner of her eye a small grin on the human girls face.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:14 am

They wag their tail and look up the river. "Oh! Riven's here!" They say, standing up and running to a tall, busty sheep demi that was wearing a tank top, baggy pants and a large backpack like container.

"H-hey, watch it. Don't tackle me, Sul(Sool). I've got lots of cargo here that we'll need on our way to town!" She says, spinning around the dragon as she avoided them trying to hug her. They hadn't noticed the others yet.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:17 am

Kali blinked looking over to the sheep demi and smirked slightly shaking her head as she Pyrrha and Attila made there way over to stand besides her. The three girls watching the antics with slight amusement, a small laugh escaping Pyrrha's lips and she shifted a little stepping back, her lips having a coy smirk on.

"Hope were no intruding" Attila says laughing slightly.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:26 am

"Huh? Oof!" Riven falls back and summons a sort of cloud under her to keep her backpack from hitting the ground.

"ACCEPT MY LOVE!" Sul tackles her and nuzzles the sheep's stomach before looking looking at the three others. "Oh! People!" She hops into the air before landing on the ground in front of them. "Nice to meet you all."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:14 pm

Attila raised an eyebrow the elven archer standing before the others a small smile on her face. She grinned tilting her head to the side "nice to meet you too." Pyrrha and Kali nodded, there eyes biefly looking between the seemingly strange pair before them.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:33 pm

"Sul, back up from these people. We don't know if any of them are alergic to sheep or dragons." Riven says as she hops off of her wool cloud.

"Aw, but that would be so specifically tragic!" Sul tilts her head and looking at Kali. "Are you..a human, ma'am?"

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:33 am

"Were not allergic to either of you" Pyrrha says shaking her head amused by the notion and she moved to gently rest her hand on Attila's shoulder. Kali blinked a little surprised by the question "why yes I am completly human." Kali steps to the side a small smile on her face "why do you ask?" she sayys the archer tilting er head to the side a gentle smile on her face.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:01 am

"Ooh wow, you look so normal!" She turns to Pyrrha. "Are you a human as well?" Sul asks, her tail wiggling quickly through the air as she seemed excited.

Riven plants a hand on Sul's head. "Don't mind her, she's from overseas. Where I found her, there were no humans around. Guessing she's never seen a human before.." She yawns.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay