(reliuskaiser and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (reliuskaiser and I)

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:25 am

Kali grinned the human girl wetting her lips slightly and shifting about as she decided to try and press her advantage by swinging her bow again and trying to slam it into the lizard's stomach.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:31 am

He was guarding his face so he couldn't see her swinging low to his gut. She lands a clean hit, causing him to step back again, but whips his tail out in front of him to try and hit Kali away from him.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:33 am

The tail hit Kali in her own stomach and the human woman stumbled backwards falling onto her butt, she groaned shaking her head slightly as she notched an arrow ready to fire at a moment's notice. "Just go down already!"
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:40 am

The lizard man steps back and shakes his head, looking around for Attila so he could make an escape. "Tch..gonna have to try something different if you think just two hits are enough to take me down..god, i feel weird." He opens his other eye and turns tl Kali. "Now, how about I give you some poison?"

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:42 am

Kali groaned shaking her head a little "no thank you, not interested" the woman says a grin on her face something was affecting him though she wasn't sure if was her blows or the gas. She wet her lips aiming at the man like she was going to fire at his head but at the last moment changed and shot an arrow to the lizards ankle.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:52 am

He looks at close and prepares to shoot another puff of smoke at Kali, but almost bit his tongue, spitting out puffs of smoke from the sides of his mouth rather than at Kali as he kneels down to see his ankle had an arrow in it. "Gh! Damnit, always going...sssss" he inhales sharply before stepping closer to Kali and trying to smash her with his thick tail.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:54 am

'I can't let him win' Kali thinks to herself scrambling to her feet and narrowly avoiding the tail 'if he wins there's no telling what he'd do to us.' The human grins launching another arrow at the lizard aiming for his head this time. "Get lost" she screamed at the man.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:00 am

He rushes to her, groaning as his foot hurt from the arrow. He gets ready to go for another slam of the tail before something passes between the two of them and stabs Attila in the arm. "Hm?" He stops and looks over at what that was.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:04 am

Kali blinked seeing the object pass between her she tensed looking around wandering what was attacking now if anything. She looked over to Attila before moving to swing her bow at the lizard hoping to take him off guard before she could deal with any new problem.

'Holding....Ack!' Attila thought feeling something pierce her arm, her elven magic allowing her to stay awake though not neccasarily move at that moment.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:15 am

The Lizard backs away and avoids the attack. He notices the light green glowing dart in Attila's arm and his eyes go wide. "A cleric tool!?" He says angrily and averts his gaze behind him where the dart came from.

The dart would hurt on penetration, but afterwards would start to revitalize Attila to help her recover her stamina and even a little mana.

Another similar dart soared past the two and landed in Pyrrha's should, giving her a little pain before starting the healing.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:19 am

"There's a cleric nearby!" Kali states aloud a surprised smile on her face, she shifted a little looking at the darts and shook her head a little. The human notching an arrow ready to continue the fight if needed.

Pyrrha gagged at the feel of the dart and she shook her head slightly, the amazon noting the dart and allowed a sigh to escape her lips as she felt relieved and a bit better than before.

Attila twitchhed able to roll over now a small gagging sound escaping the woman's mouth 'I don't know what's going on but I knowI like it."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:29 am

The lizard looked to the forest as a rabbit man with cream colored hair and red and white garments. "Back to your abominable pack, cretin. You'll not harm these agents on my lord's watch." He says pulling out a tome and more daggers.

The lizard man grunts and steps back, looking rather pissed. "Oh good, so even you zealots are out to screw me. And just when I thought I was on the up and up.." He growls and hops away from everyone. "You and your master will get what's coming to you, and I'll get my meals yet." He says before running off into the forest.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:33 am

'Rabbit?' Kali thinks to herself shaking her head a little as she looked over to the rabbit before moving to check on Attila. Pyrrha groaned pulling the dart from her shoulder and dropping it to the floor before the amazon moved over to join her friends. Attila groaned as she sat up pulling the dart from her arm, the elven woman shaking her head slightly a faint blush on her cheeks.

Kali kept her bow drawn lookng over Attila before turning towards the rabbit man "um thank you for the assitance sir."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:39 am

He nods, putting his tools away before looking at the oni. "Ah, it was a trivial matter. I acted selfishly and waited to see how the situation would unfold rather than jumping in the moment I found you. Fortunately, you are all in proper condition...this is good news." He folds his arms and bows his head, letting them see his massive ears.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:44 am

'What's with this guy' Kali thought to herself with a shrug and a small smile on her face "you still saved us so thanks again." Attila shifts looking about a bit. The elven girl looking the rabbit man over, blushing a little and brushing down her skirt a little as she got to her feet. Attila rolled her head and stretched slightly before stooping to put the sandle that had fallen off back on. Her feet and legs slightly dirty from the dirt but the elf paid it no heed.

Pyrrha looked over at the Oni and shifted about slightly, she seemed to be out of it for now so her attention turned back to the man before them.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:59 am

He nods. "I see. Are you all returning from your most recent mission?" He looks to the group of women before going to collect his tools. "You should be more careful going forward. A mighty force is sweeping through this area and stragglers like him are rampant. I and my fellow Clerics are surveying the area, hoping none are causing trouble like that incident a few days ago." He says.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:06 am

"We had heard rumours but aside from that, there seemed to be no evidence" Kali says shifting about slightly, lowering her bow. The human donning a small smile upon her face "But we will be much more careful, after all we don't get paid if we don't go back." She says a small laugh escaping her lips.

Attila shifted about a little, the elven beauty still a little woozy, one of the darts was by her feet though she didn't notice tis, nor her own inadvertant release of seduction magic. Kali and Pyrrha being far enough away to avoid it, though there could be some trouble with the rabbit if he got close to her to pick up the dart.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:17 am

The rabbit would walk over to Attila, but stops as he reaches for his dagger. He steps back and shakes his head, not sure while he felt all fuzzy and weird now. ."Wh-what's this weird feeling? M-magic?" He looked down to see his pants had a very pronounced bulge in them. "Did you try and s..seduce me.?" He says, falling to his knees.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:19 am

Attila blinked, her ears twitching as she looked down at the man an embarrased blush upon her face. "I...What are you oh dear." She shifts about a little but doesn't move from the spot.

"That lizard guys venom must have addled you, your not usually this clumsy with your magic" Kali notes stepping closer to the duo. Attila nodded "I....I'm sorry I didn't mean to" the elven girl states the blush on her cheeks growing brighter.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:31 am

He reaches into his bag and tries to pull out his tome and look through it quickly for a seduction cure. "....." He tries to say nothing, knowing if he said anything right now, he'd probably try and pounce on Attila. He uses his focus to peer through his book, his cheeks already red.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay