(reliuskaiser and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

(reliuskaiser and I)

Postby Redfield » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:54 am

A sigh escaped her lips as she wandered down the road, which Faber considered less of a road and more of a dirt pathway anyway. "This forest is huge and I'm tiredd, it's like this place will never end." The young woman complains shaking her head in mild annoyance. Faber was a young elven woman of nineteen standing at four foot three inches tall with a shapely body and ample chest. She had beautiful green eyes and fiery rd hair that stretched down to just below her shoulders. She wore a pair of gladiator style sandals on her feet, with a plain white shirt that hugged close to her breasts and and a pair of denim jeans that hung loose from her slender legs.

"Be Patient" the voice of her companion spoke "we'll be out soon enough then we can rest." The man besides Faber shook his head in slight annoyance at his cpmpanions whining. He was human with short black hair and stood at five foot three inches tall, like his elven comrade he was nineteen and wore a shirt and a pair of jeans with brown boots.

The two walked carefully along the forest path enjoying th shade and cool breeze that blew past them.
Redfield
???

Re: (reliuskaiser and I)

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:24 am

Their careful trek through the expansive wood led them to sort of berry patch with lots of edible berries scattered around in their bushes. Though that didn't seem to matter as much as the sudden appearance of a large figure blocking their view. A glance upward would reveal a muscular yet feminine frame covered with barely more than a loincloth and a long crimson scarf that obscured above the chest. Atop the red lie a beautiful face with skin of light copper, two sultry yellow eyes staring down at them, and explosive silver hair with braids on both sides of her head.

They had happened upon an Amazon who was gathering from the grove, and her gaze immediately conveyed the message that she wasn't just going to let them leave now.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:30 am

"Oh berries" Faber says spying the berry grove and took a couple strides towards it before she jumped back "oh and a hello" the elven woman says flashing a polite smile at the woman giving a small friendly wave though she quickly stepped back besides Parum.

The human eyed the amazon, hands at his side and he shifted his stance not liking the look on her face. Parum sighed "hello there miss, no need fo trouble just passing though."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:40 am

She didn't speak, stepping closer slowly and drawing a knife she had at her hip. Quickly, she throws the knife past Parum's face and smacking a tree behind them and causing a beast to yelp and rush off.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:42 am

Parum pushed Faber to the side almost knocking the elven lady over as the nife threw past and he got ready to fight. Then he heard the beast rush away and turned to the woman. He gestured to himself "I'm Parum this is Faber" he gestured to his companion.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:53 am

She nods and places a hand on her chest as if to reciprocate the greeting. "Abiali...you should more careful when roaming these lands.." She steps past the two to retrieve her weapon. They could see a few cuts on Abiali's legs, probably from smaller creatures clawing at the near 12 foot tall woman's legs as she hunted.

"I would ask of your reason for being here..." She says, her hair swaying.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:55 am

As she steps closer the two step backk not seeming to want to be within reaching distance of the tall woman. Parum and Faber briefly found their eyes looking at the cuts but thinking nothing of it. Faber swallows looking up to the woman "nothing I mean were just passing through that's all."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:01 am

She nods in understanding, going back to gathering some berries in a sash she had with her. "I see. Well, it would wise for you to not go too far forward into the forest if you are unaware of your surroundings. Beasts become more clever just a ways beyond here.." She says, as she moves from bush to bush.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:05 am

"Thank you for the advice" Faber says seemingly calmer now that she believed the woman posed them no risk. "We'll take it under advisement" Parum says bowing his head slightly, though he stayed put as his elven companion slipped forward.

Faber grinned kneeling down besides one of the bushes balancing on her toes as she decided to make a quick snack out of a couple of the berries that grew in the area.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:10 am

They were sweet and sour. Kinda nice. Seeing as the two were content on continuing forward, she made no move to stop them. She got up and turned to Parum before nodding. "Safe travels, Parum...Faber.." She says before taking a huge bundle of berries back with her through the trees.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:13 am

"What a strange encounter" Parum noted watching the woman move into the trees before moving to stand besides Faber and share in the berries. He gagged and made a face "I don't like them" he muttered and Faber laughed "they taste fine to me" the elf woman sys stretching casting a glance to look over where the amazon had left.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:18 am

They found they could no longer see the gargantuan woman. Despite her size, she moved through the forest rather quickly. The wind blows through the empty grove, signifying it may be time for the couple to move along, lest mlre beasts come for them like the one Abiali scared away.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:22 am

Faber shuddered a small shiver ran down her spine the young woman sighed and found there were more berries to eat. "Let's ust stay a bit longer we can have a bite to eat while we rest. She says moving to lay on hher stomach feet in the air as she popped a couple more berries into her mouth.

Parum shook his head and stepped away "sure just be careful" he held out and his hand and utilising some magic send out a small pulse to the surrounding area, a harmless spell to see if there was anyting living nearby.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:26 am

There was..and it was big and lumbering their way.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:29 am

Parum blinked moving over to Faber he pulled herr up and told her they needed to leave quickly. So the human and elf moved quickly away from the bushes and having got turned around jogged in the direction the amazon had just left in.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:34 am

Parum would hear the sound of nearby animals running away, as whatever Parum sensed was headed their way. Almost as if it was looking for them. The area would start to get humid, the rather sunny and windy day suddenly being replaced with fog and chilled air.

If they were gonna follow after Abiali, they best hurry.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:35 am

"I don't like this" Faber muttered as the air seemed to chill, whatever was nearby seemed unfirnedly to her. Parum moved forward quickly pulling Faber along, neither kowing where they were going but just wanting to get away from this unknown creature.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:40 am

The fog would seem to be following the creature that was on their trail, allowing them to escape for now since they were running deeper into the forest.

Abiali was walking slowly, looking back and noticing something was off with in the air in the direction she came from. She thought of the two travelers and wondered if they managed to escape whatever was giving her a chill.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:42 am

"Oh not that way" Parum says grabbing Faber before the young elf could run head long into some very had to see stands of silk. He guided them around it and moved along quickly avoiding it and no doubt depriving a predator of an easy meal. Faber blinks looking back moving quickly and pushing leaves out of her face. "Where are we oing?" she asked but Parum had no answer at that moment.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:47 am

The mist would start to move towards them, whatever was chasing them was now on the move. Abiali continues her walking towards her home when she notices something. She hears something or someone near her so she throws a warning shot with her knife, causing the blade to embed itself into a tree near Parum's face.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay