Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:44 am

Akumu murred as he swallowed Corey, having no issue slowly stretching his maw around the unicorn's heavily swollen belly. As he did this, Felaris would feel the belly press a bit closer to him, with the parts of the belly that Corey was holding pressing more firmly, one pressing into his cheek, the other against his cum swollen belly. His rump was pressed against the bulge that Corey's cock made against the bottom of the belly, Akumu's swallowing moving him around in the belly and rubbing his rump against Corey's cock through the belly.

As time went on, Akumu's belly ballooned out as he devoured Corey, not teasing Corey like he teased Felaris, and making it a point to get Corey's cock, balls, and hips into his mouth and pointed down his throat into his belly, then it was just a matter of letting gravity finish the job. Corey sank into Akumu's body, the dragon boy teasing the unicorn a bit once he closed his mouth around the unicorn's feet, before swallowing one more time, his belly swelling out massively. The dragon boy then smirked, and feeling where Corey's cock was, he rubbed the bottom of it, pressing Felaris's rump bulge into the throbbing penis.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:22 pm

With Akumu's lips squeezing his belly, and therefor Felaris, it meant that Corey could feel even more of Felaris than before, the neko being all but forced against his body. Just knowing that the pair of them were so intimate in such an incredible way, it only helped to excite Corey even more. He let out some pants of arousal as he felt Felaris' behind jostling about in an oh-so-perfect away against his cock.

By now his head and indeed most of his body had entered Akumu's stomach, the tight press of the throat going down his body having given way to the stretcher walls of the belly. He felt himself practically hanging over a precipice, his feet all left in Akumu's mouth. He felt the tickles of the dragon's tongue against his feet before they were sent down to join the rest of him, finally letting him descend completely into Akumu's stomach.

Corey was eventually settled with his back against the front of Akumu's belly, because of the way he'd been swallowed, and his belly was just too big to easily turn around in such a confined space, so he was left with his ass and balls bulging out against Akumu's stomach. He couldn't reach around his belly to grab his cock that he was eager to touch and play with, but he didn't need to once he felt Akumu's hand rubbing along it's shaft, as well as against Felaris' cock.

"FFFFFF...fuck..." Corey panted, his cock now completely hard and erect between all three of them. "...Guys..." He moaned. "...is there, anything I can do for, ah... either of you, like... rub somewhere or something, because... fuck, this is so hot... Fuck Felaris, why does your ass feel even more amazing like this..."
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:35 am

"There's nothing you need to do aside from what you're doing right now Corey... You feel amazing as is..." Akumu had used his tail to grab a fresh towel, ready to clean up when Corey made him cum, which he would at this rate with Corey's movements and the feeling of being stuffed so silly full, and he rubbed where he felt Corey's cock bulging in his belly, so bulging that its outline was pretty visible. Felaris, still inside of Corey's belly, rubbed his ass against the bulge of Corey's cock, stimulating the unicorn's throbbing shaft through his own tummy. "If I had to guess, it's because you claimed it and me as your prey... There's a slight domination aspect of vore that can be really hot at times... You wouldn't be the first person whose humped the bulge my ass makes in their belly..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:28 pm

"Gah..." Corey moaned, resting his head back against the fleshy wall that held him, chuckling to himself. "...I'm gonna make a mess if this keeps up... hopefully I haven't already made too much more cum, it's already cramped in here" Corey said with a giggle, before sighing in bliss as he felt both Akumu's hand and Felaris' ass sliding against his cock. He rested his hands on his belly, he had nowhere else to put them, and rubbed adoringly. "...not gonna lie, might have just hardcore fallen in love with both you a little" Corey admitted, before leaning his head over to kiss the top of his belly a few times, over where he was sure he could feel Felaris' head. He also craned his neck to kiss at the stomach walls around him, to show his affection to his captor as well.

He was thrusting his hips a little, but not a lot, more unconsciously than anything. He was more than happy, blissful even, to just allow the little movements of the other two, to get him off.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:27 am

( Sorry, not exactly sure how to continue it from here. Wanna time skip to the next morning? I can make the next post for that, but what do you think? )

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:42 pm

(Sure thing. If they keep teasing Corey's cock, he'll probably blow another load, though not as big, before he falls asleep)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:23 am

( That works for me. I'll see what I can type based on it. )

"Well we're always open for fun if you want it. We might have just hardcore adopted you a little, so to speak..." Akumu and Felaris kept up with their rubbing and teasing until Corey blew his load again. It wasn't as large as before but still enough to inflate Akumu's already massive belly a bit and make him cum again, though nowhere near as much as earlier, and he wasted no time cleaning up before lying back on the bed, sinking into the bed a bit as his massive belly pinned him in place. Akumu smiled and kissed the top of his belly before he relaxed, passing out soon after this.

When Akumu started to wake up, he noticed that his belly had shrunk down. Corey's belly had shrunk down as well since Felaris's belly had gone from massively gravid to watermelon sized, still working on some of Corey's cum. Felaris was still deep in sleep, and when Corey woke up he wouldn't be able to wake up the neko, meaning he was going to have a passenger in his belly for most of the day.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:45 am

Although he probably wasn't moving about so much yet, Akumu's little movements and his body waking up were enough to gently stir the unicorn from his blissful slumber. With many blinks, he gradually opened his eyes and was greeted by the sight of stomach walls and his own, swollen belly. He sat there for a moment, completely comfortable whilst he let the memories of the previous night filter into his mind bit by bit. His hands were already on his belly, affectionately and possessively. They had been all night. He did realize, however, that it was a bit smaller than before, small enough now that he could actually reach it's front, though being tightly bound by the belly walls still prevented him from reaching beneath it.

He felt no motion from his stomach, besides Felaris' chest moving with his breathing. He lightly rubbed his belly and gave it a little poke. "...Hey, Fel, you... awake in there?" He questioned. When he got no response, he smiled a little. "Wow... guy must be a pretty heavy sleeper, oh well..."

Corey yawned, and stretched his arms and legs as much as he could, pressing against the walls of what had been his full-body bed for the night. "...Morning Akumu, are you awake, at least?" Corey called out, hands immediately returning to holding his belly. Goddamn, horny or not, it just felt good to feel someone in there. He could see why people liked to stay for much longer on both sides.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:46 pm

Hearing a voice coming from his belly, Akumu could tell that Corey was awake now, especially when he felt the unicorn stretching. Smiling, he gave his belly a gentle rub before shifting on the bed to be sitting on his ass, his back leaning against the mountain of pillows and his legs on either side of his belly, keeping it stable as he rubbed it. "Yeah, I'm awake... I'm guessing Felaris is still asleep though... He's a very, VERY heavy sleeper, so he's not gonna wake up for a while, so I hope you're fine with having a big belly for most of the day, but it will probably be closer to all day since he's something of a belly slut..." Akumu smiled and stretched out himself, proceeding to get up and make his way to the bathroom. "Well, I'm gonna take a bath, so do you wanna come out? Or would you prefer to stay in there for a bit longer?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:41 pm

Corey gave a twitch of surprise when he felt Akumu's hand against him, through the layer of skin and flesh between them, but smiled all the wider when he felt the warmth of the rub it brought with it. "Oh, I don't mind letting him stay there at all..." Corey said before giggling. "He's making me look all big and heavy, I just can't take my hands off of my belly... So he can stay for as long as he likes" He said happily, rubbing the sides of his belly with his palms and fingers.

He felt his centre of gravity shift and the walls around him sway a little from Akumu's motions, guessing that the dragon-demi was on his feet and moving about. Akumu himself would be met by not a mere bath hiding away in Corey's new bathroom, but somehow a full-on hot spring, not huge, but enough to comfortably seat a few people, almost like a spa or an onsen (I presume). Heroes don't just settle for porcelain tubs, apparently. There was, also, a shower nestled in the corner for a more condensed, less soaky wash.

"Uh, you know, it's up to you" Corey decided, resting his head back. "Depends on if you want your company on your inside or by your outside... And I'll probably be staring at that ass every chance you give me, so..." Corey said with a smirk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:41 am

"If you wanna do more than stare at my ass all you gotta do is ask. Anyway, I think I'm gonna go ahead and let you out. As much as I would love to keep you all to myself in my belly, I think you should check out your new digs." With the layout of the bathroom being similar to a spa, Akumu made his way to the bubbling hot tub and eased himself into the water. Before fully relaxing though, he rubbed his belly and let his body start to pull Corey down more.

"All right, I'm gonna let you out now, but you're gonna be coming out the other end. Just relax and enjoy the trip." Akumu smiled and rubbed his belly, relaxing as he moved to a comfortable position to let out Corey. After a few minutes Corey would feel his feet pressing against a valve of some kind before feeling it give way and let them through, the warm air of the hot spring blowing on his feet, though it would feel cold outside of Akumu, before entering very warm water. Not hot, but definitely more than just regularly warm.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:56 pm

"Heh, I could think of a few things... Ever since I bumped into it yesterday, or earlier? Anyway, I just can't help thinking about how big and bubbly it felt... I'd love to feel it around my cock-" Corey began, before a blush crept upon his face, hearing his own words, words he'd never had the confidence or opportunity to say in his old life. "-but I kinda don't want to risk waking Felaris up, he seems... he feels, pretty comfortable" Corey remarked.

He felt the stomach quiver around him and the bottom of the stomach beneath seeming to narrow down before giving way, letting his feet first slip down into the bowels of his dragonic captor. As his legs began to straight as his feet went deeper, he did indeed feel the air of the 'outside' hit his soles, wriggling them in surprise at the change of temperature, before giving a little gasp of surprise as he felt the warm water against them instead. Just imagining that he was the thing that was squeezing out of Akumu's ass into the bath... he shuddered with arousal, his big cock stiffening a bit.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:25 am

"Well, I wouldn't be opposed to that, but maybe a bit later. I kind of wanted to take you on a bit of a date if you'd be willing to go out with me." Akumu smiled and shuddered in pleasure as he gently squeezed Corey out of his ass into the bathtub, holding onto the edge of the tub to keep himself from dropping to his knees in pleasure as Corey's neko filled belly squeezed out of the dragon boy's bountiful butt. Soon, Corey was totally free from Corey's body, and Akumu relaxed on the edge of the tub next to Corey and rubbed his belly as Felaris continued to snooze blissfully inside.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:49 pm

Corey felt Akumu's rim squeezing along the surface of his big, swollen belly, giving a little groan of delight from the feeling of closeness it gave to him for the slumbering, entirely encapsulated Felaris. With the unicorn's belly out of the way, the rest of him would slip out pretty easily, landing Corey with a little splash in the water. Corey remained submerged up to his neck just to maintain his warmth from Akumu's insides, before he floated over and rested his arms on the side of the tub, looking up at Akumu with a smile.

"A date, huh? Well, let me check my schedule..." Corey remarked, before snickering. "Sure, I'd love to take a date with you" He told Akumu. He dipped his head under the water briefly just to clean his hair and face, before surfacing for good and starting to pull himself out of the tub, sitting beside Akumu.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:14 pm

Akumu sighed as he sat down on the edge of the tub, his legs being warmed by the cleansing water as he poked his now flat stomach again. When he saw Corey pull himself out of the tub and next to him, Akumu scooted closer, rubbing the swollen belly cradling the still purring cat boy gently. Hearing Corey say yes made Akumu smile wide and hug the unicorn and giving him an affectionate kiss on the cheek. "Sweet! I was thinking that we should hit up Coco-Banana today and have some fun, but before we go there, is there anything you wanted to do here first?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:03 pm

Corey smiled as he watched Akumu's hand on his Fel-filled middle, biting his lower lip a little from how pleasant it felt, the physical warmth that all of them seemed to share amongst one another. He gave a little chuckle when Akumu's arms went around him afterwards for a hug, and more than happily returned the kiss as well. "Nope, I'm good to go right now, I'm super keen to see this place from the inside after all I've heard about it" Corey told Akumu with a smile, before he started to get to his feet, with a slight huff. He couldn't help but giggle childishly, hands going to the underside of his belly. It was simply amazing... He could feel Felaris' weight and mass, and yet... it was like he didn't weigh anything, as if he had some incredible strength within him.

"Let me just see what I have to wear first... don't want to just keep wearing the starting gear" Corey told Akumu before he started to head back to the bedroom. He opened up a gnarly-looking, great big wooden wardrobe, and his eyes went wide. "...wow... okay... so THAT'S my style, huh?... heh..." Corey snickered.

A short while later, Corey emerged into the home's entrance area. The blue-haired unicorn's look seemed to be that of some kind of barbarian prince or greek warrior, albeit very slim. The only piece of clothing he was wearing was a light grey, steel-coloured speedo, that even glinted like it was real metal. The speedo of course hugged his crotch tightly, but was clearly fitted to his enormous bulge, leaving the shape visible but not much more... something for the imagination. Besides that, the speedos were ringed with blue-coloured leather tassels that hung from his waistband. His feet were adorned with sandals that bound around his feet and shins like ancient boots, and on his wrists he wore a single, wide silver bangle. Finally, a small, similarly silver-coloured headband coiled around the top of his forehead, keeping his hair out of his face and slicked behind him.

He looked like one of the 300, except with a more snowy colour scheme... and also, a massive, person-filled gut.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:24 am

As Corey got dressed, Akumu took the opportunity to get dressed as well. He kept a bag with him usually, and a change of clothes as well. Though his bag was small, it held a seemingly endless amount of stuff inside. Akumu pulled out a solid black tank top with white lines along the side, like what swimmers or beach goers wore, as well as a similar speedo and sandals. He also had on wristlets of beads and a bead necklace, and with this outfit showing off his sleeves, Corey would notice a detail about the dragon demi. He had a tattoo on his left bicep in the shape of a tribal armlet. This outfit combined with the tribal flare of his scale patterns and darker human skin made Akumu look like a beach nut, albeit a draconic one that seemed like he hailed from a tropical island.

Seeing Corey come out in the more warrior-esque outfit made Akumu whistle in a very appreciative way. "Well then, I didn't realize that I was going on a date with a slim Leonidas as a unicorn boy. I gotta say that outfit looks really good on you Corey."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:42 pm

Corey blushed at the compliment to his wardrobe. "Ahh, thanks... to be honest, I don't really have many other looks at the moment" He admitted. "It's all mostly speedos like these, sandals and jewellery and stuff... but barely any shirts or pants" He said, chuckling. "Not that it matters... seeing as how people seem alright in just these, hell, I'm pretty sure I saw some people wearing nothing at all whilst we walked... Maybe I'll get that confident soon" He said with a smirk before he came over to where Akumu was stood.

"You're not too bad looking yourself, you know... I dig the whole exotic islander look you've got going" Corey remarked, sidling up to Akumu. He reached over and held Akumu's hand with his own, whilst Corey's other hand, predictably, rested against the side of his Felaris-filled belly. "Well then, partner, shall we get going?" Corey suggested to Akumu.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:03 am

"Well, there are a few places that give more clothes, but most of them offer fare that would probably just emphasize the royalty aspect of your look, especially while you have a big belly. But a lot of people do just like to go naked or wear only speedos. Since sex is so common here, more elaborate outfits just get in the way." Akumu smiled as Corey held his hand, and he gently intertwined his fingers with Corey's. "Lets."

The duo set off from Corey's home, and walked around Brightshore to let Corey get a better look around town. The duo got a few looks of attraction and playful hunger from some of the passerby, but no one made any moves on them. And eventually, they reached a familiar club that they had looked at the day before, Coco-Banana. "It's been a hot minute since I've been here, and I could tell you wanted to check it out, so what do you say with having a bit of fun here? It doesn't look too busy, so we should be able to get a private suite, and quite a few studs work here as dancers, so you've got quite a variety of choice."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:18 pm

"Honestly, I think I'll get used to the speedos only look and feel" Corey said with a chuckle as he walked outside with Akumu. "Though maybe a little cosplay won't hurt to try..." He said, snickering to himself.

Though he didn't outright flirt or come on to anyone in particular, Corey was a little more sociable towards others as he had been on the first way through the town, introducing himself and shaking hands, giving a wave and occasionally a wink to people... feeling so refreshed that he could be so open and nobody could look down on him. Before he even knew it, they'd already arrived back at Coco-Banana. If the people out in the streets were so friendly and alluring, he had to wonder how the staff here were going to be...

Stood outside the entrance to the club was a young man, one that opted for the trim, slim twink look, throwing a bit of that goth-emo-scene look in there with bright green hair arranged into the emo-bob, short at the front, long at the sides. He had piercings as well, septums, snake-bites, earlobes and eyebrows. Interestingly though, he was quite well-dressed in a white-dress shirt with a dark brown waistcoat over the top, followed by black pants and brown shoes. His belly was also swollen, like Corey's own, and with the bulges and twitches to show that he was also carrying a full-grown passenger. His clothes were fitted for his belly, his shirt covering it completely and tucked into his pants, giving him an ultimately suave look regardless of how gravid he was.

His face lit up when he saw Akumu approaching. "Well, well, well, has it been more than a whole day already? It must be if our beloved Akumu's come to visit, and with a new friend by his side" The man said, smirking as he held out what seemed to be a programme to the pair of them. "Hola, friend, welcome to Coco-Banana, where music and passion are, apparently, all the fashion, so the earth-comers tell me" He said with a snicker. "My name's Lyle, I'm just a humble greeter today, here's your catalogue of today's currently present and available entertainers... Go on in and seat yourself somewhere in the dance hall or the longue... or, we're still kind of quiet right now so there should be plenty of private suites that'll appreciate you filling them" Lyle said, grinning as he handed the programmes over. "Have a nice night, or day, or however long you stay!" Lyle finished with a smirk, before winking at Akumu. "Oh, by the way, Tweed says you've given him twins, Akky, congrats" Lyle added, still smirking.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay