Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Tue May 12, 2020 1:04 am

Shiro could only murr around Kaz's cock, and by the sensation of the vibration from Shiro's voice being felt all through his cock, Kaz would be able to tell that the kitsune demi was deepthroating him, going down all the way to the base of the wolf demi's cock before coming up again. Shiro was more used to acts like this now that he had spent more time in Rakuen, and that was likely due to the water having an effect on his body. Kaz would feel one of Shiro's tails moving a little strangely on his belly, each movement that tail made being felt more strongly and giving the wolf demi much more pleasure. Shiro was tracing the flow of chi in Kaz's pregnant belly, the parts where that energy flowed being much more prone to pleasure than everywhere else, and it would send consistent waves of pleasure throughout Kaz's body.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed May 13, 2020 6:59 pm

"Gah, fuck, Shiro..." Kaz panted, wiping some sweat from his forehead as Shiro was really working him into it, dropping his hands from his head down to the sides of his seat, just so that he could tightly cling to them. His mouth would droop open and his satisfied hums were starting to be replaced with erotic moans. His spread legs closed just slightly against Shiro, not tightly though. More of an unconsciously possessive motion to keep the kitsune where he was. "fuck Shiro..." He moaned again. "...you could have Brightshore all in the palm of your hands like this..." He managed to say. His hands started to once again creep down from the seat, to Shiro's head, running his fingers through Shiro's hair.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri May 15, 2020 6:53 am

Shiro murred deeply as he felt Kaz running his fingers through the kitsune demi's hair, his own cock throbbing harshly in his underwear. Shiro was definitely the type to draw pleasure from pleasing others, and this could be seen as he used another tail to trace Kaz's energy points in the same way, while his hands snaked under Kaz's ass in the cushioned seat to massage the wolf demi's own cushions. Kaz's bubble butt was quite wonderful in itself, and Shiro enjoyed feeling it up quite a bit.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon May 18, 2020 7:46 pm

"...unnf" Kaz moaned, biting his lip as he felt the grips of Shiro's hands against his bubbly booty. He panted and wiped the sweat from his head, and gently tapped Shiro's shoulder. "Alright, Shiro, you've proved your point... You really, REALLY know how to make someone feel good... fuck, you're gonna make me cum" Kaz panted. "...unless you want to taste some banana-flavoured cum again, then I really want to watch that fucking ass bounce one more time before I cum in it" Kaz told him. "Because fuck, you're making me lose my mind..."
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue May 19, 2020 2:35 pm

Feeling Kaz tap him on the shoulder, Shiro very gently eased off of Kaz's shaft, slowly removing his hands and tails from the wolf demi's body. "Sorry Kaz, I just couldn't help myself. Hearing the way that you were getting turned on from the blowjob was really turning on... But I'm more than happy to let you make my ass bounce as much as you want before you pump me full." Smiling, Shiro got up and led Kaz to the backroom of the shop, grabbing their clothes before heading back in. "Why don't you sit on the bed while I finish getting ready." As Kaz sat down, Shiro removed his last piece of clothing, his undergarment, extremely suggestively. Shiro's ass was as glorious as usual, but the addition of the kitsune demi's pregnant belly made his figure more appealing than before. "All right, how do you wanna do this? Do you want me to ride your cock, or should I get on all fours on the bed?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:53 pm

Kaz bit his lip as he listened to Shiro speak, but appreciated the brief moment they spent walking to the backroom so that he could at least cool down just a little. Honestly, Kaz couldn't believe how easily Shiro was able to get him worked up, it was truly like the kitsune had been destined to find his true calling in Brightshore... that calling appeared to have him being a sexual icon, but it didn't seem to matter to Kaz, who was just relishing, loving the time he was spending with the gentle but steadily getting sluttier kitsune.

Kaz's hard cock was clearly pressed against the bottom of his pregnant belly as he watched Shiro undress from where he sat on the bed, almost drooling at the sight of that flowing, bouncing behind, seeming to have even more weight to it thanks to the bump that Shiro was growing at his front. "Ride me" Kaz almost whined. "Fuck, please ride me" He panted.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:20 am

Seeing how needy he had made Kaz had definitely put Shiro in the mood. He couldn't help thinking to himself, *Gods, getting people worked up this much is such a turn on!* He smiled and stepped over towards the bed where the pregnant wolf demi was. "Well when you ask me like that, I can't very well say no. All right, I'll ride you as long as you want."

With that said, Shiro climbed up onto the bed, and using the bed posts for support, he eased himself in position over Kaz, using his tails to hold the wolf demi's shaft in place so that he could lower himself onto it. "All right, here I go. Tell me if you need me to stop or if you want to change positions." With that said, Shiro slowly began to lower himself onto the wolf demi's large shaft, shuddering as his bountiful booty began to envelop Kaz's cock. It was the first time that the kitsune had taken the lead in sex like this even as a bottom, and he was trying to be careful to not only make sure he didn't hurt Kaz, but that he didn't cum too early. When he was basically sitting on Kaz's hips, their bellies were pressing together gently. "All right... I'm gonna start moving now..." With another deep sigh, Shiro slowly began to lift himself up on Kaz's shaft before going back down on it, going slowly at first as to not overwhelm the both of them.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:11 pm

With Shiro moving into position in front of him, Kaz was deprived of the full, glorious view of Shiro's plush, jiggly butt cheeks. His disappointment was completely non-existent, however, as the sight of the slim-framed kitsune, with a still developing, yet already significant belly bump, looming over his own, was more than enough to capture Kaz's attention. If he'd been a cartoon character, Kaz would likely have either stars or hearts for eyes at this point, looking longingly up at his neighbour.

When he felt his cock press between Shiro's cheeks and press into his asshole, Kaz let out a deep sigh, almost a moan of satisfaction, feeling the kitsune's body, his bare behind, encompassing his cock. He watched Shiro with wide eyes as he lowered himself down, untill he felt the touch of rounded belly against rounded belly. Shiro would feel the twitch of the rock-hard dick buried inside of him... He could barely even hear Shiro's words, too distracted by the sight and the feel of everything before him. He felt the ass rise and fall, and their bellies delicately brush. He was completely lost in the moment, and admittedly, entirely at Shiro's mercy.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:23 am

As Shiro worked on building up a rhythm, he could see how much he had sent Kaz into a pleasured trance, and this made him smile. As he continued to go up and down on Kaz's cock, he used a few tails to keep him balanced and brought his hands around to rub Kaz's belly, sensually massaging the gravid orb as his ass bounced and wobbled on the wolf demi's hips. "Have I ever told you how damn sexy you are Kaz, especially with this round belly of yours...? Fonts if I could reach your face I would be kissing you so deeply right now..." Shiro like would have had hearts in his eyes if this was a cartoon as well, losing himself in the pleasure of sex with such a beautiful wolf demi, starting to pick up speed as he massaged Kaz's belly.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:42 pm

Not only were Shiro's hands likely touching Kaz's swollen belly, but with their closeness and positioning, it was likely that Shiro's cock was also pressing against his stomach. Regardless of all that, Kaz was simply spellbound from the sensations of pleasure and arousal washing over him. His mouth, uttering mostly moans of satisfaction, curled at the cheeks into a smile as he heard Shiro speak. He couldn't help but smirk as well, Shiro was already swearing by the Fonts and he was still considered a new arrival. "Mmmm, yeah, I'd be kissing you too... kissing you so hard" Kaz replied with a smile and a groan. He placed his hands on top of Shiro's, still letting the kitsune move his hands around Kaz's belly, but not letting Shiro take his hands OFF Kaz's belly. He was also starting to thrust his hips now, as well, starting to strike inside Shiro just a bit deeper as Kaz could no longer keep himself completely still whilst that big, phat ass milked his cock for all it had.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:05 am

( Sorry for taking so long to respond, life got in the way. )

Shiro breathed more and more shakily as he felt Kaz start to thrust into him in time with his movements, his natural submissiveness shining through as he couldn't suppress a very pleasured moan. Both of them were starting to shimmer a bit with sweat as time went on, and every now and then Shiro would let out a louder cry than normal, throwing his head back and arching his back. Kaz was finding his prostate in these moments, and it was egging the kitsune demi on more and more. "Gah! If this keeps up I'm not going to last much longer..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:26 am

Eventually, as the urges of the wolf demi shifted from enjoying the situation to purely wanting to fuck, Kaz's hands would start to slip away from Shiro's on his belly. One hand would reach down to Shiro's waist and to the very crest of his ass, holding him and squeezing him, feeling that handful of bubbly, plush skin in his palms and fingers as he bounced. His other hand meanwhile, went down to Shiro's cock, and kept it pressed against the skin of his smooth, pregnant belly, also using the friction between the two's up and down motions to give Shiro's own dick some sensation... and ensuring that when Shiro came, it was all over Kaz's belly.

Kaz couldn't even talk anymore, only give guttural, hard groans as he slammed his hips upwards, meeting Shiro on every thrust, plunging as deep into that ass as he could. At some point, one of them had to break... and with an ass like that on his dick, it was Kaz. The black-haired pregnant boy letting out a growl, almost a roar of pure bliss as his orgasm rolled across him, pressing both Shiro's ass and cock down against him whilst pouring his own seed into the kitsune's ass.

(Hey, no worries :)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:07 pm

( All right, hopefully life will chill out now, I finally finished job hunting. )

Feeling Kaz break and start to flood his insides with banana flavored cum and his dick being pressed against Kaz's belly was too much, and with a near primal cry of pleasure from himself, he climaxed as well, clenching around the wolf demi's cock in just the right way as he was being pumped full, his own shaft exploding in a torrent of white all over Kaz's belly like he intended. Shiro could feel his belly swell a bit with Kaz's seed, but with how pregnant he was already it wasn't a substantial increase in size, just rounding it out and softening it, while also feeling where Shiro's kit was growing inside of him.

When all was said and done, the kitsune tailor was panting heavily, his hair drenched in sweat and his body shimmering in the dim lighting as he slumped against Kaz, not caring about the fact that his belly was now just as white as Kaz's was.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:47 am

(No worries)

Kaz was panting at first, from all the effort, his chest heaving up and down, before he opened his eyes, and slowly smiled. His pants turned to chuckles and giggles of enjoyment as he looked at the form of the pregnant kitsune pressed against him. He released his hand's grip on Shiro's cock, and traced his fingers along the surface of his belly that he could, going through all the white cum that Shiro had blown over his belly. He then brought his fingers, slick with Shiro's cum, up to his own lips and proceeded to suck the cum off of them, before the kitsune's eyes. "Mmm... tastes good, think you've already got a flavour..." Kaz purred, before he put his hands on Shiro's hips, easing him off of the wolf and to beside him on the bed.

Then, cum-covered bellies once again pressed together, Kaz reached for Shiro's face, leaned closer and started to kiss him on the lips with pure, simple adoration... and also some Shiro cum on his lips.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:05 am

Shiro panted as he lie next to Kaz, totally out of breath after their bit of love making. "Fonts... Sex with a pregnant belly is so much more tiring than with a flat belly..." Seeing Kaz lick Shiro's cum off his fingers earlier had made the kitsune very blushy, and it made him very receptive to Kaz's kiss, and he returned it with gentleness and openness. Once they broke the kiss, he smiled a tiny bit. "I think I know what you mean... It kind of tastes like Cinnamon Cream... Or maybe Chai..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:30 pm

Kaz gave a laugh at this. "Hah! You haven't even reached one year yet! But don't worry, you do eventually get used to it, the weight and the shape... and slow, but constant growth" Kaz assured him, with a smile, bringing one of his hands down to the curve of Shiro's swollen belly, tracing his fingers along it's surface, more out of idle amusement than perhaps to cause the sensual shivers that he himself might receive if it was being done to him. "Just don't go getting bigger than me too fast, y'hear! Otherwise with that ass as well, I might have to treat you as serious competition" Kaz told him with a smirk and a wink.

The wolf demi licked his lips of whatever cum remained. "Hmm, yeah I can see that... heh, maybe you should find a cafe or somewhere and speak to them too, I'm sure plenty of guys would love to suck that flavour out of you" Kaz told him, before chuckling. "I'm sure a nice cup of Shiro Cum would go nice in the morning" Kaz remarked.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:49 am

Shiro laughs at this before shaking his head a bit. "I don't think that I'm ever going to rival you in that aspect Kaz... I'm still a-ngh...novice..." Shiro did shiver in pleasure at the stimulation to his swollen belly, and this made him sigh a bit more. As sensual as it was, he was too tired to be aroused. "And considering how well endowed the fox demi who knocked me up was, I might not have any say over how fast I grow..."

Hearing the remark about his cum being popular at a cafe made him chuckle more before he adjusted a bit on the bed. "I don't think I have the kind of stamina or production rate to satisfy a cafe's demand, especially if the insane popularity of Chai in my world is any indication..."

( Hey, do you wanna move onto the next scene since my reply rate's slowed down so much? Maybe Shiro's starting at Kaz's club and getting assigned to learn under a different character? )

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:16 pm

(Sure thing, no worries)

Coco-Banana was a beach-side club which featured a large, extended outdoor area connected to the main, runway-like stage indoors. It seemed patrons could enjoy the shows on display from the inside amongst the music and the lights, or from the outside in the decked open-air area and with the rolling of the sea in the background. Scattered around the stage on every side were tables, surrounded by seats, and with poles running up from the middles. There was also a tikki-like bar to order drinks, as well as a neon sign indicating a VIP area beside of it.

"Ah, you must be the new guy, right? Kaz mentioned that a 'pregnant kitsune with a big booty' was looking to join the team" greeted somebody to Shiro. It would turn out to be a young man of a slim, yet toned stature, somewhat similar to that of Shiro's first acquaintance Cleo. Unlike the well-tanned Cleo however, this person's skin was a white colour, fading into yellows on his back and at the ends of his limbs, as well as being speckled with brown spots, almost like a leopard but not quite. His hair was spiky and white, his eyes were yellow... and, of course, all he was wearing was a pair of tight, purple coloured speedos that struggled, but just about managed to hide his coconut-sized balls and presumably matching-lengthed dick.

"Call me Blair, I was asked to keep an eye out for you, show you around the place" The guy told him with a smile.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:34 am

Shiro was quite impressed by the spectacle of the place. Being his first time there, he was quite impressed with how everything looked. It was reminiscent of clubs from his own world, but on a larger scale. It seemed to be down time, though there were a few dancers and patrons, quite a few sexy dancers wearing next to nothing on the stage. Shiro was a bit more modestly clothed, but his shapely body and huge butt made sure that anything he wore was eye catching. He was wearing a tank top that wouldn't go past his chest normally, no point he thought with his pregnant belly as big as a woman on month 8. He wore a pair of booty shorts that just barely managed to contain his large rump, and summer shoes. Upon seeing Blair, he smiled, clearly not bashful about people being nude or well endowed anymore.

"It's nice to meet you Blair, I'm Shiro. I wonder exactly how much Kaz has told you guys about me, but probably not much more than you could guess just by looking at me." The kitsune demi smiled and walked up to Blair, extending his hand to shake the leopard demi's hand.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:28 pm

Blair smirked as he shook Shiro's hand "Well, he did tell us that you were a natural at all aspects of the job, in the one afternoon he had you... er, 'audition' for him" Blair remarked. "So... there's four simple areas around Coco-Banana; You've got the main floor, where we are now... We've also got the lounge which is on the other side of the bar, it's more for just chilling and chatting, maybe a lap dance and some snuggling, just kinda more intimate stuff and less performancy things... The VIP rooms, well... they're something special, come with me..."

Blair would lead Shiro around and past the main stage, giving Shiro a brief glimpse of the lounge, which seemed to be filled with couches, before leading him past the bar and into the area beyond the brightly lit VIP sign. The room itself was a corridor, and along the walls there seemed to be stalls with short walls. Inside each of these stalls, or most of them anyway, were rather cuddly, fur-covered guys of a huge variety of different colours, physiques and assets... Some were slender, some buff, some had huge packages and some seemingly had none at all.

"Believe it or not, these guys are our private suites" Blair explained. "Bet you're used to a nice, tight belly pressing down on you, right? Well, these guys might not look it, but their insides are big enough to house a whole suite... Big bed, hot tub, mini bar, a pole for dancing... everything for a much more private experience for our visitors"

Blair smirked, before turning back to Shiro. "Other than that, there's just our 'staff only' areas, you know, where you can come in, get your gear on and take a break if you need one. There's usually a rota for performances and you pick your own time-slot for when and where you wanna perform... be it on the tables, the main stage or the lounge, unless somebody asks you for something specific... You don't have to do nothing you don't wanna, although Kaz told me you like being a sub, so however much you want to let people play around with you, is up to you... And we're all friends here, nobody's here to cause trouble, so relax, and don't feel like this a job you have to do, it's a job you wanna do" Blair told him, before smiling. "Any questions?"
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay